All spoilers regarding the Super Rookies era are unmarked. Examples relating to the New World era can be spoiler-tagged if deemed necessary.
Straw Hat Pirates ("Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy, "Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro, "Cat Burglar" Nami, "God" Usopp, "Black Leg" Vinsmoke Sanji, Straw Hat Grand Fleet) | World Government (Marines [Marine Admirals], Cipher Pol, Impel Down) | Seven Warlords of the Sea ("Heavenly Demon" Donquixote Doflamingo, Warlord Crews [Baroque Works, Thriller Bark Pirates, Kuja, Donquixote Pirates]) | Four Emperors (Charlotte Linlin "Big Mom", Red Hair Pirates, Whitebeard Pirates, Beasts Pirates, Big Mom Pirates [Three Sweet Commanders], Blackbeard Pirates) | Eleven Supernovas ("Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law, Supernovas Crews) | Revolutionary Army | Germa 66 | East Blue | Paradise (Water 7) | Sky People | Fish-Man Island | New World (Dressrosa, Mink Tribe, Wano Country) | Historical Figures and Flashback Characters | Others | Anime-Only Characters | Movie-Only Characters | Video-Game Only Characters
A reporter for a newspaper called the Blueberry Times who likewise is a guitarist. He's the main catalyst for the game, Treasure Battle, by challenging Luffy to a round of games. He also shows up in Ocean Dreams as a cameo.
- Badass Normal: No powers but more then willing to fight strong opponents, Devil Fruit or no.
- Berserk Button: Doesn't like being teased. He gets a bit miffed when Robin does so.
- The Cameo: In Ocean Dreams
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair.
- Intrepid Reporter: Always on the move looking for a scoop.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses his guitar as his main weapon.
- Musical Assassin: In the game his special has him set up speakers and play his guitar to stun his opponents before finishing them with a guitar bash.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Forced to team up with Bon Clay as his partner during the game. The two don't get along well.
Round the Land
The Big Bad of One Piece Round the Land, was a member of Dorry and Brogy's crew before getting lost during a terrible storm. Not knowing the fate of his companions, he tries to use the Legend of the Blue to realize his wish, and forces the Straw Hat Pirates to help him. He also has eaten the Mini-Mini Fruit (Mini Mini no Mi, yes the same fruit Lily has), which allows him to shrink at will.
- Big Bad: The main villain of Round the Land
- HeelFace Turn: He comes back to his senses after hearing that his captains were sound and safe.
- Size Shifter: Normally he's a giant, but can become human-sized at will thanks to his Devil Fruit.
Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands
The Big Bad of One Piece game Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands. He has eaten the Rustle-Rustle Fruit (Pasa Pasa no Mi), a Logia type that allows him to turn into paper.
- Big Bad: The main antagonist of Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands.
Voiced by: Ryo Hirohashi (JP), Carrie Savage (EN)
Secondary character of the videogame One Piece: Unlimited Adventure. He's a cute rabbit-wolf hybrid with mystical powers. He's the guardian of the Island, tasked to prevent the awakening of the Evil Guardian.
- HeelFace Turn: At first believed to be a villain, he's eventually revealed to be a good guy.
The Big Bad of Unlimited Adventure. A monster created by the dark thoughts and feelings of the Island's former inhabitants. After being accidentally freed by the Straw Hats, it turns into the Evil Master Beast but is eventually destroyed for good.
- A God Am I: Originally he was only a statue of the Guardian God of the Island. After becoming alive, he convinced itself to be a real God.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Annihilates Popora in one blow.
- Dub Name Change: Originally called "Majin" (simply Devil). His transformation's name was "Janen no Maju" (Evil Thought Demon Beast).
- Eldritch Abomination: His second form is more blatant.
- Having a Blast: Attack mostly with explosive orange energy.
- Mighty Glacier: His first form. Post transformation it becomes a Lightning Bruiser.
- One-Winged Angel: Evil Master Beast.
- Power Copying: In its second form it can use attacks copied from various characters in the series like Ace's Hiken, Eneru's El Thor and Aokiji's Ice Age.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The Straw Hats deliberately break all his seals so that they can kick his ass for good.
- Spikes of Villainy: Evil Master Beast.
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya (JP)
A small imp-like spirit seen in Unlimited Cruise. A loyal servant of the Great Tree, his purpose is to test the Straw Hats and turn into a present suitable for them.
- Adorkable: His interactions with the Straw Hats depict him this way, as mentally, he's very much like a child learning about the world around him.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite looking like a fiend, he's a good guy. Except when the Great Tree turns it into the Final Boss.
- Expy: Of Popora from Unlimited Adventure.
Voiced by: Takashi Nagasako (JP)
A creature created from the Great Tree who judged the Straw Hats as evil after witnessing the memories of Blackbeard. Is the Final Boss of both acts of Unlimited Cruise, in the latter being present as the Demon of Doom.
- Badass Beard: In his first form, he has facial hair.
- Ditto Fighter: The Demon of Doom not only use the same Power Copying gimmick of the Evil Master Beast, but can also imitate other character's fighting styles and materialize weapons out of thin air.
- Drop the Hammer: Unlike the Evil Guardian, in his first form he wields a gigantic stone maul as his weapon of choice.
- Dub Name Change: His original names were "Sabaki no Ban'in" (Guardian of Judgment) and "Hoboroki no Kijin" (Demon God of Destruction).
- Expy: He's basically the same as the Evil Guardian and Evil Master Beast from the previous game Unlimited Adventure.
- Flat Character: Justified, as rather than being a creature or a sentient entity he's simply a "tool" of punishment generated by the Great Tree.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Can shoot them out of his shoulders.
- Having a Blast: In his first form his attacks are mostly based on explosions of purple energy.
Unlimited World: Red
Voiced by: Masachika Ichimura (JP)
The main antagonist of the 3DS game One Piece: Unlimited World Red. He is one of the Level 6 prisoners released from Impel Down due to Blackbeard. Like Z, he was designed by Oda for the game.
- Badass Normal: Until the final battle, when he eats the Bat-Bat Fruit, Model: Vampire.
- Beard of Evil: Has a three-pronged goatee.
- Evil Old Folks: Though his powers have been reduced by his age, he is still a very formidable opponent.
- Evil Redhead: In his youth, which he briefly regains using his new Devil Fruit powers.
- Flash Step: He makes use of these a fair amount, particularly in cutscenes.
- Hidden Depths: He is brutal and vicious, but he does care for his pet companion Pato, and isn't incapable of showing respect.
- Masked Luchador: In his Vampire form: he even has a champion belt and a head bandana (similar to Zoro's) that actually becomes his mask.
- Mook Maker: Not by his own power, but Pato allows him to create clones of people with his ability. He uses this to clone the Straw Hats and their classic foes, and make them fight the real crew.
- Not So Above It All: Red actually thinks Pato and Chopper might be relatives. Even though Pato is a pen that was fed a devil fruit, hence the gold tail.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Before the Final Boss battle, he eats and attains the power of the Bat-Bat Fruit, Model: Vampire.
- Parasol of Pain: Has a Sinister Scythe in it.
- Rapid Aging: Can induce this after eating the Bat-Bat Fruit, Model: Vampire by sucking people's life force, leaving them in an old, decrepit shriveled state. Yadoya and Luffy can attest to that.
- Red Baron: "The Red Count", "Red".
- Touch Telepathy: His strong Observational Haki allows him to do this.
- Worthy Opponent: Eventually sees Luffy and the Straw Hats as one.
- Vampiric Draining: How his devil fruit works. He doesn't have to actually bite the characters to drain them of their youth - he can just hold them at arms reach and drain them via just touching them.
- You Are Not Alone: Spends most of the game going through this character development - he was infamous for being able to do things on his own that shouldn't have been possible for just one man, so Pato spends most of the game trying to get through to him that he doesn't need to cast him aside as a "tool" - He'll be there for him as a comrade and help him get past the hurdles of old age as they come
Main antagonist of World Seeker. A scientist and former Marine who wardens over Prison Island.
- Cain and Abel: It's eventually revealed he's Jeanne's brother with the two being at odds with each other.
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair.
- Cyborg: Has metal implants over his body.
- Detachment Combat: Can separate his arms to hit his opponents from different angles.
- Final Boss: Naturally he's the last boss faced in the game.
- Flash Step: Apparently can use Geppou as he manages to dash around Luffy in their first encounter.
- Heroic Sacrifice: In the end he stays behind on his floating fortress to keep the unstable Dyna Stones from crashing into Prison Island while he throws Luffy off of it and puts Jeanna in his armor and has it fly off despite her pleas. However Jeanne feels he survived.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: Has one but is zig-zagged. He used to work for the Marine but is the bad guy of this game.
- Man of Kryptonite: His arms are made of Sea Stone which drain Luffy of his strength when he managed to grab him in their first encounter.
- Revenge: Has a major grudge against the World Government whom he blames for the death of his mother due to an accident with the Dyna Stone that she was researching for them. Thus he manipulates the WG into helping excavates Dyna Stones around the island and set them into bombs with the plan of firing them on Mariejois to take them out.
- Powered Armor: Uses one in his final encounter with Luffy.
- Rocket Punch: Can use his arms as a projectile if needed.
- Shock and Awe: Able to generate electricity through his body.
- Villainous Breakdown: As the final battle draws on and Luffy keeps coming at him, he starts to get more frustrated. Culminating when Luffy gives him a "The Reason You Suck" Speech over why Jeanne is stronger then him. Namely that she has moved on from her mother's death and respected her sacrifice while Issac hasn't. He doesn't take it well and goes full power with the armor.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Wants to use a batch of Dyna Stones to bomb Marijoes in revenge for his mother. However Jeanne doesn't approve of his methods.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Yep indeed blue haired.
A resident of Jail Island and leader of the "Anti-Marines" seeking to the take it back from Isaac.
- Cain and Abel: Eventually revealed to be the younger sister of Issac with the two being at odds over Isaac's methods.
- Distressed Damsel: Gets kidnapped a few times in the game and has to be saved.
- La Résistance: Leads one against Isaac.
- Morality Pet: Tries to be one to Isaac in the hope of getting him to let go of his grudge.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Green-haired.