All spoilers regarding the Super Rookies era are unmarked. New World spoilers are unmarked in character descriptions, and examples relating to the New World era can be spoiler-tagged if deemed necessary.
The Sweet 3 Generals are the highest-ranking and strongest members of the Big Mom Pirates next to Big Mom, each with incredibly powerful Devil Fruits and extremely high bounties. Due to their skill, power, and reputation, they are Big Mom's Co-Dragons, acting as her seconds-in-command within the crew.
The current roster includes 2nd son Katakuri, 14th daughter Smoothie, and 10th son Cracker. There were originally four Sweet Generals, but the fourth one, 25th son Snack, lost his rank after being defeated by Urouge.
The Sweet 3 Generals
- Aristocrats Are Evil: All Sweet Generals are royalty by default, due to their mother, Big Mom, being a queen and Emperor. They're also loyal to her, making them the enemies of the Straw Hats.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: They all earned their positions as Sweet Generals, Big Mom's top enforcers, due to their strength and incredible combat ability.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: While most of the crew's officers are no slouches themselves, the Sweet Generals rank higher than them, and thus are the deadliest fighters in Big Mom's family and crew. This is justified as they earned their positions through incredible strength and combat ability.
- Co-Dragons: They're right below Big Mom in the hierarchy and are her three strongest children, although Katakuri has more prominence since he's the strongest one, and even his fellow Sweet Generals treat him with reverence.
- The Dreaded: All of them are generally thought as this, as many other pirates face a brick wall when they meet any one of them.
- Elite Four: Used to be with the three seen in the Whole Cake Island arc along with Snack. But after Snack got defeated by Urouge and was subsequently demoted, the Sweet Generals' number was reduced to three, with Smoothie, Cracker, and Katakuri remaining. It still doesn't make them any less dangerous in the eyes of the world.
- Evil Sounds Deep: All of them have deep and intimidating voices in the anime.
- Food-Based Superpowers: Like most of the Big Mom Pirates, each of their Devil Fruit is based on a type of food.
- Katakuri can create and control mochi.
- Cracker can create biscuits.
- Smoothie can drains up fluids from living being and objects and make juice out of them.
- Large and in Charge: Katakuri is confirmed to stand at a whopping 509 centimeters tall (or 16 feet, 8 inches), Smoothie is 464 cm (15'2"), and Cracker (who's quite a bit shorter than them) is 307 cm (10'1"). Smoothie largely owes her big height to her half-Longleg heritage, while Katakuri and Cracker inherited their giant heights from their human mother, Big Mom. They're all Sweet Generals and thus they have a level of authority that is above their other siblings.
- The Notable Numeral: They were originally called "Sweet 4 Generals", but after Snack's demotion and with nobody replacing him, they were renamed as the "Sweet 3 Generals".
- Smug Super: Save for Katakuri, who usually makes sure his opponents don't get a second chance to defeat him, all Sweet Generals are extremely confident in their abilities and reputations, to the point of Underestimating Badassery. This is exemplified in Cracker's fight, where relying on his Biscuit powers (as well as jokingly informing Nami and Luffy how they worked) only helped him for so long until Nami and Luffy were able to outsmart and defeat him. Presumably, this is also what led to Snack's defeat and demotion. Katakuri used to act arrogant as a child due to his strength, but after Brûlée paid the price for him by getting her face horribly scarred, he resolved never to underestimate anyone again.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Like most of their siblings, the Sweet Generals are named after food that also relate to their Devil Fruit powers.
- Terrible Trio: Double-subverted. They used to be numbered four, but after Snack was defeated by Urouge and demoted for his failure, the Sweet Generals are now three. It still doesn't lower their status as powerful, dangerous people. And aside from Snack, who is the oldest of fraternal twins, Cracker, Smoothie, and Katakuri are all the oldest in each set of fraternal triplets, making all of them this trope by default through their loyalties to Big Mom.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: While their mother is a towering Gonk of a human being, Katakuri, Cracker, and Smoothie are her more attractive-looking offspring. Well, for Katakuri, he is handsome but is viewed as ugly by family members who see his face.
- Underestimating Badassery: Due to being so powerful, their confidence leads to arrogance, which really bites them in the ass later on.
- Cracker, though impressed by Nami and Luffy's efforts, doesn't see them as more than lucky small-fry and jokingly decides to indulge them by explaining his Biscuit powers, hoping it'll demoralize them. Luffy eventually defeats him and literally sends him flying back home by using Gear Fourth: Tank Man.
- Smoothie doesn't think that the people trying to get into the Treasure Room would be competent enough to actually get inside, so she decides to leave and fight outside out of boredom. This leads to Brook sneaking inside and successfully copying all of the Poneglyphs, which he hides in the cracks of his skull.
- Snack, presumably, didn't think Urouge would actually defeat him. This led to his defeat and demotion as a Sweet General.
- Defied by Katakuri, who makes it a point not to veer into this trope by taking measures in making sure that his opponents don't have a chance to get up and try again after being defeated the first time. This is because his childhood recklessness led to Brûlée getting horribly scarred as an act of spite by the bullies he beat up. Unfortunately, the only time he does so is because he's been getting really hungry at the time and needs his sugar fix now, which led to Luffy breaking out of his pile of mochi and exposing his greatest secret.
- We Have Become Complacent: Suffers this along with the rest of their family. Having known victory for so long, the Sweet Generals have become arrogant and assured in their own strengths, which severely blind them to the potential of more "upstart" warriors and pirates such as the Straw Hats and Firetank Pirates, who now have the resources, power, and intelligence to defeat them. Lack of communication and the inability to truly work as a team also plays a huge part in their failure to apprehend their enemies. It's implied that this is what led to Snack's defeat and subsequent demotion as a Sweet General. Katakuri is the only one who tries to avert this after getting one of his sisters hurt by proxy with his arrogant recklessness as a child, but the only reason he, too, slips up is because he gets hungry at the worst possible time and needs to end the fight as quickly as possible, leading to Luffy surviving one of his attacks and getting the upper hand on him.
"Thousand-Armed" Charlotte Cracker
Voiced by: Takuya Kirimoto (JP), David Matranga (EN)
Debut: Chapter 835 (Manga), Episode 796 (Anime)
Devil Fruit: Biscuit-Biscuit Fruit
The first Sweet General to appear, Cracker is the 10th son of the Charlotte Family and the eldest in a set of triplets, his younger sisters being Custard and Angel. He is Totto Land's Minister of Biscuits and has eaten the Biscuit-Biscuit Fruit (Bisu Bisu no Mi), a Paramecia that allows him to create innumerable biscuits and reshape them in any forms he wishes. He usually inhabits and fights from the inside of an enormous biscuit puppet crafted with his powers, so much so to the point that his bounty poster actually depicts the puppet and not his real face.
Cracker is extremely confident of his abilities and mocks Luffy for even daring to challenge an emperor. However, this overconfidence costs him the fight.
Cracker attacks Luffy and Nami in the Seducing Woods, initially disguised inside his biscuit soldier. However, after a long fight, Cracker is defeated by Luffy and Nami's cooperation. His defeat is what drives the entire army of the Big Mom Pirates to attack Luffy.
He has a bounty of 860,000,000 berries.
- Actually a Doombot: After struggling to even hurt Cracker, Luffy activates Gear Fourth and breaks him in two, revealing the Cracker he fought was just a soldier made of biscuits created by the real Cracker, who can make many other copies.
- Anime Hair: Those two tufts of hair on the sides of his head that resemble antennae... which are constantly sparkling. Seems like they're just for show, but if they're used to control his Biscuit Soldiers remotely, that makes sense (not to be confused with Hair Antennae, which is similar, but refers to a specific style of hair strands).
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: With his facial wrinkles, slanted eyes, and devious smile, Cracker very much so resembles a troll face. Whether this is Oda's intention or not, it's extremely appropriate considering how he plays Luffy like a fiddle. Plus, his face and hairdo is quite similar to Little My, who is a troll (though not an actual troll). His biscuit soldiers' armors have a biscuit pattern and a biscuit-shaped shield.
- Badass Boast: Expresses with utmost confidence to Luffy that no matter how hard he tries, "there's people in the world you just can't beat" — and Cracker, of course, is referring to himself. However, the moment he starts running into trouble, he starts whining like a brat. Nami even calls him out on it and ultimately he ends up eating his own words when Luffy beats him.
- Badass Cape: Wears a one-shouldered cape, and is one of Big Mom's sons and one of the Sweet 3 Generals. The anime makes it pink-purple.
- BFS: Wields a huge double-edged longsword named Pretzel, which is almost as large as his giant Biscuit Warrior. He boasts that it is a unique sword that has no peersnote . His Biscuit Warriors can also each wield multiple biscuit replicas of the sword.
- Beard of Evil: Not the real Cracker, but his Biscuit Soldiers (which he also dons as armor) have very long and dark beards.
- Big Brother Instinct: While far from the oldest in his family, according to Pound, he flew into a rage after learning Snack was defeated by "Mad Monk" Urouge. He amassed a large crew just to confront Urouge and personally defeated the man himself in combat. It helped that Urouge was already exhausted from fighting Snack previously.
- Breaking Speech: Cracker gives one to Luffy by saying that if he really considers himself Sanji's friend, he'll let Sanji go through the marriage, and that Sanji will tell "you lowly pirates" to go away. Luffy took offense for the last part and hit Cracker with a Gear Fourth attack.
- Burning with Anger: Whenever he gets super pissed, his two sparkling hair tufts start flaming.
- Cerebus Retcon: King Baum losing his "crown" in the manga was revealed in the anime to be caused by Cracker, who lopped it off to punish Baum for "betraying" Big Mom.
- Didn't See That Coming: Doesn't think Luffy would actually eat his biscuits nor that someone would think to use water to soften them to be digested. And certainly doesn't think that Luffy would fill his stomach up to the point that his Gear Fourth would harden his stomach enough that he can be able to absorb Pretzel's blows and send Cracker flying like a living cannonball right into his own biscuit soldiers.
- Dirty Coward: Surprisingly enough, despite his rank and reputation. He outright admits he doesn't like getting hurt in battle, and pretty much hides behind his Biscuit Soldiers, having them do all the fighting.
- The Dreaded: Charlotte Cracker is feared by all the Homies in the Seducing Woods; just him screaming at them causes them to shrink and run in fear. Luffy even mistook this exchange as a display of Haki at first glance. He shares that reputation with his sister Smoothie, and older brother Katakuri.
- Dual Wielding: Subverted. Charlotte Cracker can multiply his arms and so does the sword he wields, until it is revealed to be just a soldier made of biscuits and the real Cracker only has one sword. Still, Cracker can make multiple biscuit soldiers, each of which has multiple arms and swords.
- Edible Theme Naming: Named after the cracker, a type of hard biscuit.
- Endurance Duel: Basically his entire fight with Luffy. On one side, Luffy keeps eating Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers, which can be produced infinitely but will tire Cracker out. On the other hand, Cracker keeps summoning more Biscuit Soldiers, thinking that Luffy will eventually reach his breaking point and become so fat from eating, he won't be able to fight back. With the help of Nami, Luffy eventually wins and goes Gear Fourth: Tank Man on Cracker.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: His older and younger siblings who are also his fellow Ministers seem to care for him at least. When Cracker was sent flying right into Big Mom's chateau by Luffy, it sends his family in a panic, with his younger brother Mont-d'Or swearing revenge. Said siblings later participate in a manhunt against Luffy in Chapter 845. And according to Pound, he himself flew into a rage after Snack was defeated by "Mad Monk" Urouge.
- Evil Chef: He describes himself as a pastry artist, and he's also the Minister of Biscuit and a pirate working for Big Mom.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Takuya Kirimoto gives a nasally performance for Cracker in his Biscuit Soldier guise, and that makes him sound a little gruffer, but when the true Cracker is revealed, he drops the nasally bit and switches to a smooth and slithery tone of voice.
- Explaining Your Powers to the Enemy: He goes into exquisite detail explaining how his powers work to Luffy, in order to try and demoralize him. He only does this after Luffy actually cracks his first armored shell though, so it would seem he does this as kind of a mocking "reward" when he finds a formidable opponent. True to form, it backfires when Luffy, thanks to Nami and some outside-the-box thinking, manages to defeat him using this foreknowledge.
- Expressive Hair: Cracker's purple hair has two ponytails with sparks crackling at the ends. When Cracker goes all-out and becomes angry, the sparks turn into intense flames like exhaust thrusters and propel him forward.
- Face Palm: In the anime, he does this when he discovers King Baum (unwillingly) sided with Luffy and Nami.
- Family Theme Naming: Shares this with most of his siblings; as mentioned below, he's named after the cracker, a thin and crunchy type of bread.
- Flunky Boss: His main fighting strategy is wearing down his opponent with an endless stream of Biscuit Soldiers. Unfortunately for him, Luffy can just eat them after Nami softens them with water.
- Glass Cannon: Cracker admits to have low pain tolerance but ate the Biscuit-Biscuit Fruit, and gets Luffy to go Gear Fourth against him. He even wounds Luffy's arm in that state with his sword. Granted, he is "frail" for Emperor crews' standards: it takessome "outside the box" thinking for Luffy, Nami's support and eleven hours to finally take him out.
- Gonk: Subverted as he's actually decent-looking, but his Biscuit Soldier forms play it straight.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Sports a diagonal one running across his right eye.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: He ate the Biscuit-Biscuit Fruit which allows him to produce an infinite amount of biscuit material. It sounds lame on paper, but he can mold the biscuits into any shape and form he desires (due to being a master craftsman), allowing him to create heavily armored Biscuit Soldiers, complete with both shields and swords. Combine that with his Haki, and you get a man who can make shields even Luffy can't break, until he goes Gear Fourth.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Luffy — with Nami's help — eats his biscuits and stuffs himself up. Then he absorbs Cracker and his attack in Gear Fourth: Tankman and sends him straight into his own hardened biscuit soldiers. And his (first) defeat was largely the result of him telling them how his powers worked.
- Hypocrite: The moment the battle starts to turn against him, he complains about it being unfair that Nami was helping Luffy despite the fact Cracker was more than willing to use an entire living forest to aid him. Even then, when said Homies can't attack due to Nami having a Vivre Card on her with Big Mom's aura, he calls them traitors and cites their reason for not fighting as an excuse when he should clearly know that that would be like attacking Big Mom herself.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. Cracker's the oldest and the only male in a set of mix-gendered fraternal triplets, with the rest being his younger sisters. Aside from having purple hair (with Angel's being lighter than her siblings' and Cracker's having a grayer tone than his sisters') and their tendency to wear capes and long garments, they look nothing alike.
- Improvised Golems: He can create large, extremely powerful soldiers out of biscuits in a matter of seconds, strong enough to stand off against Luffy's Gear Fourth. Not so much with water, however, which Nami uses to soften them enough to eat.
- Ki Manipulation: Charlotte Cracker possesses extraordinarily powerful Armament Haki. Defensively, it allowed him to repel Luffy's own Haki-imbued Gear Second and Third attacks. Offensively, it sharpens his sword enough to let him cut halfway through Luffy's Haki-imbued arm in Gear Fourth. The latter is notable as even Doflamingo couldn't harm Luffy in Gear Fourth mode.
- Knightly Sword and Shield: Charlotte Cracker's biscuits soldiers are knights with a biscuit-themed armor and wield a shield shaped like a biscuit and multiple swords.
- Logical Weakness: No matter how creative his biscuit creations are, or how strong he could make them to be, biscuits are still edible things, yummy ones at that and despite their density, the crackers are still baked goods and thus maintain the same properties... like becoming soft when wet. So Luffy, being Luffy, draws the conclusion and starts to eat every biscuit Cracker throws at him after Nami wets them with rain.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Charlotte Cracker's puppets wield multiple shields to go with his multiple swords, which he can imbue with Haki as well. Despite being made of biscuits, they're hard enough that Luffy needs to enter Gear Fourth to break them, unless they are softened with water beforehand.
- Man Behind The Curtain: Subverted. He appears to be a massive scary-looking warrior wearing a horned helmet, but when Gear Fourth Luffy knocks him to the ground, he's revealed to be a lean, albeit tall figure. He does, however, state that he hates pain so he uses the Biscuit Knights instead, and very few people had ever made him reveal his true appearance.
- Marathon Boss: Luffy spent a whopping 11 hours fighting Charlotte Cracker with assistance from Nami. He spent most of that time eating all the Biscuit Armor constructs Cracker would make, and took advantage of a rare switch of offense battling that Cracker made to beat him. This is almost certainly the longest time Luffy had spent fighting a single adversary.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Cracker is the tenth son out of Big Mom's 46 sons, making him one of the older ones. His fellow Ministers Perospero, Opera, Moscato, and Mont-d'Or are also his older and younger brothers, respectively. And let's not get into his 39 sisters.
- Mook Maker: Cracker is able to create multiple copies of his biscuit soldier with ease, each of which is extremely tough (as long as it's not wet) and has multiple arms and legs.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Charlotte Cracker can multiply his limbs to wield multiple swords at once. Due to this, his Red Baron is "Thousand Arms". Subverted in that the large soldier figure is not Cracker himself, but a puppet that can have its physiology manipulated by the real one. Cracker can also double up the legs on his Biscuit Soldiers into a foreleg/hind leg set to increase their stability and boost their speed/propulsion.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain: His deciding to tell Luffy and Nami about his powers as a joke not only gets his ass kicked, but he is sent flying into Big Mom's house and causes an island-wide lockdown, allowing Luffy and Nami to go deeper into enemy territory (mostly) undeterred.
- Numerological Motif: As the 10th son of Big Mom, Cracker can create large numbers of Biscuit Soldiers before tiring. The number 10 is used for grouping and as a shorthand expression for "lots".
- Oh, Crap!: He really didn't expect Luffy to eat up his biscuits and hand him his first legitimate defeat. As the odds became clear to him, he starts whining about the fight being "unfair".
- Older Than They Look: He's 45 years old, solidly in his middle ages, and old enough to be Luffy's or Nami's father. However, barring some small wrinkles around his eyes, he looks younger and fitter than several of his younger brothers (such as Moscato or Mont'D'or).
- Powers Do the Fighting: Since he hates pain, he lets his constructs do for the fighting for him. If he engages directly, he usually uses the constructs as an armor and then does sneak attacks in-between.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Like his mother and most of his family/crew, his outfit is mostly pink, and according to him, he's a skilled pastry chef.
- Red Baron: His epithet, "Thousand Arms", comes from his multi-armed Biscuit Soldier armor.
- Same-Sex Triplets: Averted. He is the oldest and the only male in a set of mix-gendered fraternal triplets, his younger sisters being Charlotte Custard and Charlotte Angel. They are different enough that they could be easily told apart, with Cracker and Custard having dark purple hair while Angel's hair is light purple.
- Shaping Your Attacks: As he points out, artists of pastry including himself have refined their craftsmanship heavily over the years, such that he is now able to mold and shape his biscuit material into the likeness of massive, sturdy warriors that he can use to great effect in combat. He is even able to create copies of his soldiers' limbs, allowing them to each wield multiple biscuit swords and shields simultaneously.
- Smug Smiler: Constantly wears a shit-eating grin, as shown in his folder picture, suggesting utter superiority over his enemies and self-confidence in his own powers (entirely justified). When Luffy becomes the first pirate to get through his defenses and actually might have a chance to defeat him, Cracker's grin turns into a tooth-baring snarl ala Doflamingo.
- Squishy Wizard: He states that he cannot tolerate even a pin prick of pain, which may spell trouble for him if Luffy manages to break through his defenses and attacks his real body. Ironically, Cracker is defeated by being goaded into attacking Luffy and shot back at his own Biscuit Soldiers like a super tough rock being thrown through several walls. And he's not present for the Tea Party, suggesting his injuries had left him debilitated even a full day later.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: "Cracker" is a type of bread that's harder and crunchier than biscuits, the latter of which is the basis for his Devil Fruit powers.
- Stone Wall: With armored soldiers literally as tough as hardtack and then some, Cracker takes forever to wear down. Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers caused an enormous stalemate because the can take a ton of abuse before breaking. And even when Luffy and Nami realized they could be weakened by a torrential downpour — which also made them soft enough to be edible and Luffy started eating his way through them — Cracker just made even more, resulting in a vicious cycle. It took Luffy eleven straight hours through the entire night just to keep Cracker at bay with the help of Nami before he got into a position to commence any actual ass-kicking.
- Super Strength: Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers can unearth Pound (a considerably big man) from the ground with just one arm, and his attacks are strong enough to blow Luffy through several trees.
- Teeth Flying: Luffy in Gear Fourth: Tank Man form hits him so hard that after Cracker flies and crash-lands into Sweet City near Big Mom's chateau, he's shown to be missing a few teeth.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Subverted with Cracker, who has a big yet realistically proportioned body. His Biscuit Warriors play it straight; their torsos are especially massive in proportion to their skinny legs but even said arms are undersized.
- Underestimating Badassery: He thinks Luffy and Nami aren't that big of a deal, and tells them how his powers work as a mocking reward once they manage to get through his defenses. It gives them enough information to find a counter to his Devil Fruit and Cracker he ends up getting punched so hard that he's sent soaring into Big Mom's house, right after she wonders why he's late to a family meeting with the other Sweet Generals.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Barring the single shoulder guard and cape, the real Cracker has no upper garment to wear, displaying his well-toned muscles for all to see.
- Warrior Prince: As one of Big Mom's sons, he's a prince; he's also rather formidable in combat, enough to be made one of the Sweet Generals of the crew.
- Weaksauce Weakness: While the Biscuit Soldiers can be made to become very durable, they are still made of biscuits and can be eaten, and also becoming soggy and less dense if they get hit with liquid, such as water (which allowed Luffy to eat them in the first place).
- Wolfpack Boss: Cracker can generate dozens of Biscuit Soldiers as long as his stamina allows for it, and that lets him engage his opponents with wave after wave of mighty armies. It's quite possible to defeat them individually, but multiply that by as many as forty or fiftyfold and it becomes a huge challenge to keep them at bay, even after they've had their brittleness upon being exposed to moisture revealed.
- You're Not My Father: Like his mother, Cracker sees his stepfather, Pound (and presumably his real father as well), as an outsider to Big Mom's crew and not true family. When Pound pleads for Cracker to spare him due to their relations, Cracker refuses and tries to have him executed, but Luffy stopped him in time.
Voiced by: Masako Katsuki (JP), Dawn M. Bennett (EN)
Debut: Chapter 846 (Manga), Episode 812 (Anime)
Devil Fruit: Wring-Wring Fruit
The second Sweet General to appear, Smoothie is a human-longleg hybrid, the 14th daughter of the Charlotte Family and the eldest in a set of triplets, her younger sisters being Citron and Cinnamon. She's Totto Land's Minister of Juice, and has eaten the Wring-Wring Fruit (Shibo Shibo no Mi), a Paramecia that allows her to squeeze juice out of any object, as well as absorb the liquid into her body and weapons to increase their size.
She has a bounty of 932,000,000 berries.
- Advancing Boss of Doom: After Luffy's fight with Katakuri has to take a pause, Smoothie, who has spent the arc involved in minor fights, finally mobilizes and leads a convoy of Big Mom's forces after the Thousand Sunny.
- Affably Evil: She's rather polite, easygoing, and friendly in casual conversation... even as she uses her powers to forcefully drain the life from a helpless giraffe and woman just to make "juice" for some tea party guests.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: During her pursuit of the Thousand Sunny, Smoothie reveals that one of her powers is to drastically increase her size, nearing the height of a giant. While doing so greatly increases Smoothie's attack power and range, it also increases her weight to the point where she risks sinking her own ship.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: In addition to being a Minister, she apparently is very powerful and has a high enough bounty to warrant her being a Sweet General.
- Awesome, but Impractical:
- Having the ability to enlarge themselves is quite awesome, especially when it gives you the ability to send giant razor winds. Too bad it's not quite as awesome when the ship you're standing on can't sustain your weight.
- Squeezing the life out of the targets, which is her main ability, requires time, which she doesn't always have as seen by Reiju saving Nami on time, and her to be able to grab them. However, when it works, the victims are left barely alive husks.
- Bad Boss: She has remorselessly juiced her own troops more than once.
- Beauty Is Bad: She's a beautiful Statuesque Stunner who not only works for Big Mom, but possesses the ability to squeeze the life essence out of people so she can drink it, leaving her victims dried and withered (yet still living) husks. And she enjoys using her ability even on her subordinates.
- BFS: Carries a long, drill-like one on her back.
- Big Sister Instinct: In a filler battle between the Big Mom Pirates and the Vinsmokes, she comes to the aid of her younger siblings Mascarpone and Joscarpone after they are quickly defeated and poisoned by Reiju. Smoothie proceeds to take out the poison by wringing the twins' necks together.
- Big Little Brother: Little Sister variant: At 15 feet and 3 inches, she is taller than many of her older siblings, including her fellow Sweet General older brother, Cracker.
- Dark Action Girl: The only female Sweet General under Big Mom with the second highest revealed bounty of any female pirate after her mother. She takes a cruel pleasure in using her Devil Fruit powers to squeeze the life out of victims.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Going by her first on-screen victim's facial expression and moans, her Devil Fruit ability gives the victim a... ahem, pleasurable sensation as she wrings out their juices rather than leaving them writhing in pain like you would expect.
- Establishing Character Moment: Nothing like draining another woman into a pale husk with your Devil Fruit Powers for no stated reason and drinking the byproduct to establish yourself as really bad news. At the same time, she's shown having casually civil conversations with her subordinates within her family's crew, establishing herself as a genuinely friendly person and gracious host, if Affably Evil due to her actions and loyalties.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Although Big Mom is a terrible mother, Smoothie cares about her and is completely loyal to her, to the point of being the one hit the most when Big Mom's falls off the boat. She claims of being sure Big Mom is still alive.
- Evil Sounds Deep: She has a seductively deep voice, and she's the Minister of Juice and one of Big Mom's three Sweet Generals.
- A Glass of Chianti: She debuted in Chapter 846 sitting in the Treasure Room, first draining her victim of her life juices, then drinking the juice from a large, custom-sized wine glass like one would fine wine.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Her father was from the Longleg Tribe, explaining why she has extremely long legs. Her mother (barring the gigantic size) is completely human.
- Hidden Buxom: Her usual outfit has her in a leotard that puts a lot of emphasis on her legs, but shows no skin on her upper body, and she also has a large scarf draped over her shoulders to further cover everything but the very underside of her chest. Her summer alt in One Piece Treasure Cruise strips her out of these coverings and puts her in a bikini, showing that she actually has huge boobs even relative to her large size and when compared to many of her equally-large sisters. This makes sense since Big Mom herself was very busty even when she had a more slender figure in her 20s.
- Hypocrite: She furiously lashes out at Opera after the wedding due to him lying about having killed Nami and Luffy to avoid punishment from Big Mom yet she did the exact same thing in regards to knowing Jinbe was revolting by not telling anyone because she didn't want to deal with her mother's tantrum.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. She and her younger sisters, Cinnamon and Citron, are confirmed to be triplets, but other than being long-haired Longleg hybrids with leg tattoos, they're fraternal siblings and thus are different enough to be told apart from each other.
- Kick the Dog: She was introduced wringing out one of her own subjects into a dried husk for her "juice". The anime went even further to show Smoothie grabbing said subject just because she was nearest, with the helpless woman begging for her life the entire time, and wringing out her juices until the woman shriveled up on-screen.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: One of her victims that she later drains for party drinks at Pudding and Sanji's wedding, is a Black Widow who killed over a hundred men.
- Lady of War: Beautiful, elegantly composed, and one of the strongest female pirates introduced thus far. She classily drinks the juice wrung from a victim of her Devil Fruit powers like fine wine.
- Large and in Charge: A huge, beautiful woman whose height might rival Big Mom herself. She's also a Sweet General, giving her authority and reverence among the crew second only to Big Mom.
- Leotard of Power: She wears a striped one, along with an extremely long Scarf of Asskicking.
- Liquid Assets: Literally, in Smoothie's case; she has the power to squeeze some kind of liquid or juice out of seemingly anything as easily as wringing out soaked cloth, leaving them as dried but still-living husks in the case of people. She can even squeeze the liquid out of volcanic rocks.
- Make My Monster Grow: Her Devil Fruit enables her to absorb liquids and enlarge herself. When she used her ability during the sea battles with the Straw Hats, she almost capsized the ship she was standing on.
- Making a Splash: Smoothie can release the juices she has absorbed into herself in the form of powerful blasts.
- Mundane Utility: A weird case. She use her power to serve drinks at Sanji and Pudding's wedding reception. The weird part is while her power is terrifying and potentially devastating in combat, her powers seems to be utility first and combat applications second, and her position as Minister of Juice mean that making drinks is her main duty and her power is best suited to that task.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain:
- Her first screw-up is to order the opening of the Treasure Room's doors, figuring it'll be more exciting to serve as security detail outside rather than stay cooped up waiting for the intruders to come in, despite Tamago's protests. True to form, Brook narrowly manages to sneak in just as the doors were being closed, allowing him to copy the Road Poneglyphs, a mistake that Smoothie herself acknowledges. It also attracts the fury of Big Mom when the commotion goes on for too long but by then Brook has completed his objective and hid his rubbings within the cracks of his skull.
- Once she receives word of a library prison breakout thanks to Jimbei setting everyone free (including Luffy and Nami), Smoothie orders her subordinates to not to inform Big Mom, not wanting to ruin the wedding plans or her mother's mood, and tells them to deal with the prisoners themselves. This allows the aforementioned people to get away and later come back with reinforcements to crash the actual wedding.
- Nice Mean And In Between: Villainous example. Her relationship with her younger triplet sisters Cinnamon and Citron is implied to have this dynamic: Citron is fun-loving, gluttonous, and laidback; Cinnamon is condescending and sees men as foolish and incompetent; and Smoothie is an affable person who's friendly in conversation yet ruthless in battle.
- No-Sell: Downplayed; she's relatively unaffected by Reiju's "Poison Pink" abilities, as she can simply use her Devil Fruit ability to squeeze the poison out of her body, but even then she's still hurt by the attacks, and she acknowledges that Reiju's powers are a potential problem.
- Not So Stoic: Despite being calm for most of the time, it's natural she would be terrified to see Big Mom going into a craving sickness while next to her. She's also the one shaken the most by Big Mom's disappearance, and even calls out her brothers for believing she could be dead and thinking about taking her place.
- Oh, Crap!: She is flat-out terrified when she notices the onset of a craving sickness while right next to Big Mom and without any Alliance members or Vinsmokes to distract her.
- One-Steve Limit: Averted. She has the same name as "Iron Bar" Smoothie, one of the centaur guards in Punk Hazard.
- Parrying Bullets: Smoothie uses her sword this way when entering Wano, against cannonballs!
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her right eye is covered by her white hair.
- Pink Is Feminine: With her debut in Episode 812, her leotard is revealed to be pink with light pink stripes, and her boots are pink-purple, similar to her brother Cracker's color scheme. She is the only female Sweet General.
- Pretty Princess Powerhouse: Smoothie is the 14th daughter of a queen and pirate Emperor, with the highest as yet revealed bounty for a female in One Piece. She is able to fight as well as her brothers and fellow Sweet Generals.
- Same-Sex Triplets: Subverted; she and her younger sisters Cinnamon and Citron are confirmed to be triplets, but other than being long-haired Longleg hybrids with leg tattoos, they're fraternal siblings and thus are different enough to be told apart from each other.
- Scarf of Asskicking: She wears a large, long, yellow scarf around her shoulders, and is one of Big Mom's three Sweet Generals.
- Signature Headgear: She wears a white, beret-like hat, informing her classy yet casual personality. Notably, she's also the only Sweet General wearing a hat, which sets her apart from her half-brothers and fellow Sweet Generals; unlike them, who are either Hot-Blooded or aloof, she's the most approachable, as she's the one greeting and offering drinks to guests at Sanji and Pudding's wedding.
- Sizeshifter: When her fleet takes over chasing after the Thousand Sunny, it is revealed that she has the ability to grow larger. She nears the size of a giant and only stops growing further to avoid sinking the ship she is standing on. She becomes this big in order to send out giant-sized Sword Beam attacks at the fleeing Sunny.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female among the Sweet Generals. The rest are her brothers.
- Statuesque Stunner: She slightly over 15 feet tall, with extremely long legs, while also being very fit and pretty.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: She's named after a blended drink of fruits/vegetables. She has an ability that allows her to drain a person's life fluids and drink them.
- The Stoic: She's almost always calm and deadpan, even when the others are freaking out. Even after the Straw Hats manage to annoy her because she cannot reach the Thousand Sunny, she goes into Tranquil Fury at best.
- Sword Beam: She can produce gigantic and destructive blasts from her sword using the liquid she has drained from people and objects.
- Tattooed Crook: She has a tattoo of a rose with thorny vines on her right thigh. She also works for Big Mom as a Sweet General. It's also of note that this is very much an Enforced Trope among Longleg Tribe members to find ways to show off their statuesque legs as a source of pride in them, and getting tattoos to decorate and adorn them is one way of drawing attention to them and both wearing and demonstrating this pride.
- Terrible Trio: She and her triplet sisters Cinnamon and Citron are essentially the Distaff Counterpart to Katakuri and his triplet brothers Daifuku and Oven. Smoothie is the powerful leader of the trio, while her siblings follow her lead.
- Touch of Death: She can wring the "juices" out of someone, leaving them a dried-up yet still living husk.
- The Unfought: The only Sweet General none of the Straw Hats fight in the Whole Cake arc, in fact, she's never seen fighting anyone directly. The only person she actually fights one-on-one is Vinsmoke Reiju, who gives her trouble with her poison powers, and even then their fights are restricted to filler battles.
- White Hair, Black Heart: The cover to Volume 87 revealed Smoothie's hair to be white, and her debut in Episode 812 follows that design. While she's friendly and easy-going, she's still a Minister and Sweet General loyal to Big Mom.
- Your Soul Is Mine!: Similar to her mother (and Crocodile), Smoothie has the power to suck a person's life energy (albeit in the form of sweet, drinkable juice) out of them, reducing them to a dried (but still living) husk.