All spoilers regarding the Super Rookies era are unmarked. Examples relating to the New World era can be spoiler-tagged if deemed necessary.
The crews captained by the members of the Eleven Supernovas. They are all recent pirate crews that have quickly gained infamy in the first half of the Grand Line.
To see their captains, look at the Eleven Supernovas page.
Eustass "Captain" Kid's pirate crew. First introduced during the Sabaody Archipelago Arc, the crew has a heavy metal look.
Their ship is the Victoria Punk and they have a Combined bounty of at least 670,000,000 Berries.
- Goth: They have a dark, metal look.
Voiced by: Keiji Hirai (JP), Jarod Warren (EN)
Birthday: December 1st
Debut: Chapter 500 (Manga), Episode 394 (Anime)
A member of the Kid Pirates loyal to his captain.
- Breath Weapon: He can breathe out a plume of flames just like some real life rock/metal bands do in their concerts.
- Glasgow Grin: His mouth stretches to the sides of his face like one.
- Playing with Fire: Cannot control fire like a Flame-Flame fruit user, but he can breathe it.
- Tattooed Crook: Thorn tattoos run along his arms, neck, and shoulders. He's also a member of a brutal and infamous pirate crew.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has light blue hair.
Voiced by: Unknown (JP), Daniel Penz (EN)
Birthday: July 18th
Debut: Chapter 500 (Manga), Episode 394 (Anime)
A stoic member of the Kid Pirates.
- Lean and Mean: He's the tallest member of his brutal crew.
- Not So Stoic: He emotes for the first when he's surprised that Kid is attacked by a Pacifista.
- Prongs of Poseidon: He wields a red trident as a weapon, adding to his demonic, metal look.
- Stocking Filler: A Rare Male Example, he wears fishnet leggings.
- The Stoic: He usually doesn't show any emotion, and is often seen in the background with a mopish expression on his face.
- The Voiceless: He has yet to speak.
- Gang of Hats: They look like religious authority figures such as shamans, European monks and Indian fakirs.
Voiced by: Unknown
Debut: Chapter 508 (Manga), Episode 490 (Anime)
Faust is a cat Mink and a member of the Hawkins Pirates. He was born in the North Blue, and is the only known Mink to not have originated from Zou.
- Gang of Hats: They have a musketeer motif.
Trafalgar Law's pirate crew. First introduced during the Sabaody Archipelago arc, the crew is rather small, with their post time-skip numbers being twenty people other than Law. Notable members include Bepo, a Polar Bear Mink, Penguin and Shachi, a pair that frequently follow Law around, and Jean Bart, a former pirate captain released from slavery.
- Aerith and Bob: Penguin and... Shachi? Not that "Penguin" is a common given name either, though. "Shachi" is actually just the Japanese word for "dolphin", but opted not to use the same for Penguin, and the two characters share an aquatic animal motif.
- Animal Theme Naming: The more minor members of the crew are all named after polar animals: Penguin, Shachi ("Killer Whale") and the trio of Ikkaku ("Narwhal"), Uni ("Sea Urchin") and Clione (a nickname for Sea Angels). Law (Snow Leopard) and Bepo (Polar Bear Mink) also follow this theme, but not in their names. Jean Bart is the Odd Name Out to show that he has joined the crew later.
- All There in the Manual: The SBS reveal that Law met Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo right after Corazon's death. Penguin and Shachi were bullying Bepo in the style of the Urashima Tarou folklore, but Law beat the two up and the four of them founded the Heart Pirates.
- Badass Crew: In addition to simply being such a small crew that reached the second half of the Grand Line, all of them withstand Rayleigh's Conqueror's Haki without passing out, though Shachi admits he almost didn't manage. They also all joined the Minks in battle when Jack attacked.
- Chekhov's Gunman: During the raid at Onigashima, only Law, Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin reach the island, while the 17 remaining members of the crew remain on the submarine because of Kaido lifting the entire island of Onigashima into the sky, making it impossible for anyone to reach it. Many chapters later, when Luffy is defeated and falls into the sea, the Heart Pirates find him and save him.
- Childhood Friends: Law, Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin have been friends since the day they met each other and founded the Heart Pirates. This is especially notable in Law's case, who is very fond and loyal to his three friends, whereas he declared Baby 5 and Buffalo as his enemies despite the time the three of them spent together.
- Devoted to You: The crew towards Law. They wear his Jolly Roger with pride and many appear to have Fanboy streaks towards him, enthusiastically cheering "Yes Captain" and "Aye Aye" at his orders while sporting Blush Stickers. Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin in particular are always seen at their captain's heels.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Angrily call Law out for ignoring them after they happily introduce themselves to Luffy, who Law drags away for a talk instead of letting them chat.
- Enemy Mine: At Sabaody, after realizing they can't beat a Pacifista, they team up with the Kid Pirates.
- Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting: Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin all used martial arts against a Pacifista to help out the Kid Pirates.
- Gang of Hats: They all wear boiler suits except Law himself. Plus, all of the named members, except Jean Bart, fall into a "cold climate animals" theme with Bepo as a polar bear, Penguin as a penguin, Shachi as an Orca, and Law as either a spotted seal or snow leopard.
- Glomp: Bepo greets Law with a big hug while crying upon his return from Dressrosa. The remaining crew members are then seen crowding around for their turn. And at the end of Stampede, Bepo can be seen cheering and hugging Law tight atop the Polar Tang.
- Gratuitous English: All members of the Heart Pirates refer to Law as "Captain". Even in Japanese.
- Hot-Blooded: Many of them seem to be this, acting much more emotional than their captain.
- Nice Hat: Both Penguin and Shachi have hats that resemble the animals they're named after, a penguin and an orca.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Not quite as weird as the Straw Hats, but the Heart Pirates still are comprised of a pretty motley collection of people, including but not limited to the captain Trafalgar Law, a genocide survivor who's considered just plain creepy by most people's standards; Bepo, a kung-fu fighting polar bear mink with low self-esteem who apologizes too easily; Penguin and Shachi, two people who used to be outcasts before they founded the crew with Law and Bepo; and Jean Bart, a former captain and slave of the Celestial Dragons.
- The Smurfette Principle: Ikkaku is the only female member of Law's 20-member crew.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: All of them (minus Law, of course) do this when they show themselves to Luffy in Chapter 815.
- Those Two Guys: Penguin and Shachi are two generic, yet prominent crewmembers. Two recently named crew members, Uni and Clione, have gradually moved into this role as well.
- True Companions: Easily the closest rivals to the Straw Hats in this department. The Heart Pirates all share a deep love, respect, and care for one another, especially towards their captain.
- When Jack attacked Zou, they all unhesitatingly risked their lives to protect the island and its citizens, solely because it was the homeland of their crew member Bepo.
- Law keeps his crew far away from Dressrosa in order to protect them. Furthermore, he does not take threats against his crew well. When Shinobu accused Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin (who've been captured) of spilling the details of the Alliance's now-leaked plans to the enemy, Law furiously insists that his crew would rather die than betray them and that she shouldn't insult them, unhesitatingly begins to abandon the plan and throw himself in harm's way to save them, and becomes deathly enraged when she states that captured alliance members should just be killed to keep them from talking.
- Undying Loyalty: All the members are very grateful toward Law, but of note is Jean Bart, on virtue of being released from slavery, A Fate Worse Than Death.
- When Jack attacked Zou, they all unhesitatingly risked their lives to protect the island and its citizens, solely because it was the homeland of their crew member Bepo.
- After Shinobu accused Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin (who've been captured) of leaking their plans, Law furiously insists that his crew would rather die than betray them and that she shouldn't insult them, unhesitatingly begins to abandon the plan and throw himself in harm's way to save them, and becomes deathly enraged when she threatens to kill his crew.
- You Are Worth Hell: In order to protect Bepo's homeland, they all willingly fought Jack the Drought and suffered the torturous effects of Caesar's poison gas.
- Law was willing to risk his life and suffer a torturous fate at the hands of Kaido and Orochi's forces in order to save his crew.
Voiced by: Yasuhiro Takato (JP), Cris George (EN)
Age: 20 (Pre-Timeskip), 22 (Post-Timeskip)
Birthday: November 20th (Fur Day)
Bounty: 500 Berries
Debut: Chapter 498 (Manga), Episode 392 (Anime)
A polar bear mink and the navigator of the Heart Pirates as well as one of the four founding members.
- Apologizes a Lot: Often apologizes when people bring up the fact that he is a bear, to the point where some of his crew mates assume he is weak-willed.
- Badass Adorable: The Beary Friendly and huggable Bepo is already badass due to his status as a Mink, a race of born warriors, but he's even more badass as he can hold his own in Law's crew. He's also their navigator.
- Beary Friendly: Bepo is a very nice polar bear mink and lets Law use him as a pillow, they've been friends for over ten years. He often acts a medical technician to Law during surgeries and is exceptionally fluffy and huggable.
- Beary Funny: He, along with Penguin and Shachi, are the source of humor of the crew.
- Beast Man: He's a Mink, a race of humanoid animals.
- Black Bead Eyes: Bepo's eyes are very tiny and black, making him more adorable.
- Bruce Lee Clone: Invokes the imagery with his jumpsuit, high-pitched yelling, and fighting style.
- Call-Forward: Little did any of us know that the anthropomorphic bear we first saw in the Sabaody Archipelago arc was actually the first member of the Mink Tribe introduced to us and that the appearance of the tribe name on the slave price roster was referring to folks like him...
- Cuddle Bug: The Mink tribe prefer to greet and show affection by nuzzling or rubbing against each other, and Bepo never hesitates to Glomp Law when they've been separated for any length of time. Law and other crew members are often seen laying up against Bepo when he's sleeping or just relaxing, too.
- Logical Weakness: Being a thick-furred polar bear Mink, Bepo can not stand heat. It renders him a sweaty lump of agony who will even take it out on anyone who says he's being a baby in the hot weather.
- Number Two: To Law, which has been the case ever since Law saved him from a couple of boys (Shachi and Penguin) who were bullying him.
- Sleep Cute: Utterly adorable and even sleep talks.
Voiced by: Yasunori Masutani (JP), John McCalmont (EN)
Birthday: April 6th
Debut: Chapter 497 (Manga), Episode 391 (Anime)
A pirate who is introduced as Saint Roswald's slave. After being freed by Law he serves under the Heart Pirates.
- The Big Guy: He's twice as big and brutish as any of Law's other crew members, even Bepo, a polar bear mink, and is the most physical-oriented fighter of the crew.
- Gonk: He has a long, flat face and was intentionally given a bestial appearance.
- Hot Blooded Sideburns: Jean Bart has thick sideburns that makes him look more feral and beast-like.
- I Owe You My Life: After Law frees Jean Bart from slavery, the latter joins his crew to repay the favor.
- Made a Slave: Jean Bart is introduced as a former pirate who became St. Roswald's slave, until Law breaks his explosive necklace and frees him.
- Primal Stance: Jean Bart is designed to look like a beast and tends to walk on all-four, made easier by his large upper body and very short legs.
- Tattooed Crook: Fitting for a former pirate captain he has a tattoo on his forehead.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Jean Bart has large top body but short legs, emphasizing his brutish fighting style.
On Air Pirates
- Gang of Hats: They have a chef theme and they all wear undersized clothing that fit when their captain de-ages them.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: No information about what happened to Bonney Pirates aside from their captain after Blackbeard came along is given, but it probably isn't good news. Bonney's card in the "Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary" databook eventually revealed that the entire crew was arrested and taken to Marine Headquarters with her, and that while she later escaped, none of her crew did, leaving their exact fate still up in the air.
Capone "Gang" Bege's pirate crew, resembling a mafia family in both appearance and organization. The crew appears to be extremely loyal to their captain, and base their power around Bege's Devil Fruit abilities to lethal effect. At some point during the time skip, they fell under the command of Big Mom. Notable members include Vito and Gotti.
- Badass Cape: All members wear capes, even Capone Bege, and they're all badass mafia pirates.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Most of the Firetank Pirates members wear a simple business suit, with a Badass Cape draped over it.
- Combat Pragmatist: Their usual strategy seems to be waiting for their enemies to get too close to their captain, and then rushing out all at once to surprise and surround them.
- I Don't Pay You to Think: When they first appear in the Sabody Archipelago arc, Bege, completely disgusted by Jewelry Bonney's eating habits, wants to kill her. One of his men warns that wouldn't be a good idea as they're close to Marine Headquarters. In response, Bege ruthlessly stabs the man in the eye with his fork.
- The Mafia: The entire theme of the crew, with Capone Bege as their don/captain. It actually helps that the Firetank Pirates originated as actual mafia before Bege tired of his own success streak and took to the seas.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: All of them are required to look groomed and well-dressed at all times, as Capone Bege has incredibly low tolerance for sloppy, unclean appearances. Due to their notoriety as a pirate crew, however, they're all badass.
"Monster Gun" Vito
Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
Birthday: October 21st
Debut: Chapter 812 (Manga), Episode 763 (Anime)
The advisor for the Firetank Pirates.
He has a bounty of 95,000,000 berries
- Animal Motifs: Between his laugh, big hands, and tongue, Vito bears a visual similarity with a frog.
- Affably Evil: Vito comes off as this, eagerly showing his respect and interest towards Sanji and acting rather polite, even when he's not being treated with the same respect.
- The Consigliere: He acts as this, as the adviser in a mafia-based crew.
- Cool Shades: He's got a cool pair of round shades.
- Dual Wielding: He has two gun holsters on his waist. They hold a large pair of dark revolvers.
- Fan Boy: He is one for a comic strip in World Economic Times newspaper about a young boy who fights an evil organization. Specifically, he's the fan for that evil organization, Germa 66 — whose leader is Sanji's father. He's so much of a fanboy that when he saw Bobbin running after Sanji, he shot the former down, citing Sanji being part of the Germa for his reasoning. He doesn't seem to mind that Sanji wants absolutely nothing to do with Germa or his birth family, and doesn't return Vito's admiration.
- Hand Cannon: Vito wields two massive black revolvers, the reason behind his epithet "Monster Gun". He's got equally big hands to match.
- Lean and Mean: Downplayed. He's tall and lean, and is part of an antagonist pirate crew, but he's quite polite and nice.
- Maniac Tongue: He's got an Overly Long Tongue that he always tucks out and he's a pirate crewmember. Downplayed in that he's actually pretty nice.
- Oh, Crap!: He has this reaction in Chapter 861, after seeing how many powerful and esteemed people there will be at Sanji and Pudding's wedding. Considering how Bege planned to assassinate Big Mom, Vito had every right to be afraid.
- Red Baron: His epithet, "Monster Gun". Considering how big they are, it's not undeserved.
- Shout-Out Theme Naming: Befitting for a Mafia Boss consigliere, he's named after Vito Corleone.
- Signature Laugh: His "Nyorororo".
- Tattooed Crook: He's got some particular tattoos on his forehead and the back of both hands.
- Verbal Tic: Vito often ends his speeches with "rero". Lampshaded by Luffy when the two first met.
Voiced by: Masafumi Kimura
Birthday: May 21st
Debut: Chapter 825 (Manga), Episode 783 (Anime)
An assassin in the Firetank Pirates.
He has a bounty of 90,000,000 berries.
- Accidental Hero: Played with. Gotti intentionally saves Chiffon from the Marines, but doesn't know that the person he saved is actually Lola, Chiffon's twin sister.
- Arm Cannon: Gotti has a massive gatling gun fused to his right arm. For Big Mom's assassination plan, it's switched to one of Caesar's poison-filled rockets.
- Bridal Carry: While escaping from the Marines, Gotti carries Lola in his arms.
- The Brute: Among the Mafia-like Firetank Pirates, Gotti is visibly the largest and has a big gatling gun in place of his right arm. He's also the crew's professional killer, meaning he's the one who is most often involved in action.
- Coat Cape: To show off his high ranking among the crew, Gotti wears a green coat on his back.
- Ear Ache: Gotti gets ear-pulled away from Sanji by Charlotte Chiffon for threatening to shoot at him.
- Fourth Date Marriage: Gotti and Lola ends up married not long after having met.
- Professional Killer: Gotti is introduced as the Firetank Pirates' "killer", indicating he' their go-to for taking care of problems.
- Rescue Romance: Gotti meets Lola by saving her, mistaking her for Chiffon, and Lola immediately falls in love with him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is purple.
Voiced by: Aya Hisakawa
Birthday: January 27th
Debut: Chapter 825 (Manga), Episode 783 (Anime)
The 22nd daughter of the Charlotte Family and Totto Land's Minister of Puffs. She's the older twin sister of Lola, whom the Straw Hats met at Thriller Bark. She was arranged to marry Capone Bege, captain of the Firetank Pirates, to seal an alliance between them and the Big Mom Pirates, and together they've had a son named Pez.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: Despite being royalty by virtue of being one of Big Mom's daughters, she subverts the trope by being a supportive wife and loving mother and absolutely lacking the homicidal insanity and other bad traits that seem to run in the family.
- Arranged Marriage: Implied with how she and Capone Bege got together and had a son, Pez, since the Firetank Pirates were revealed to be allied with Big Mom post-Time Skip. Not that anything was wrong with it.
- Association Fallacy: Of the "Guilt by Association" type. Because she is the identical twin sister of the runaway Lola, who skipped out the day she was supposed to marry the giant prince, Loki, Big Mom would become enraged whenever she saw her and beat Chiffon within an inch of her life. This led to Chiffon disowning her mother and supporting Bege's plan to assassinate Big Mom without an inch of remorse.
- Bridal Carry: Gender inverted. When escaping from the Marines, Chiffon carries her husband Capone and their son Pez in her arms.
- Big Brother Instinct: Aside from the abuse Big Mom gave her for looking like her runaway twin sister, Lola, Chiffon decides to help Bege off Big Mom during Sanji's wedding because she knows of Lola's naïveté concerning their mother, and that she wouldn't be safe as long as Big Mom lives.
- Cool Big Sis: Chiffon and her twin sister Lola have this dynamic, with Chiffon technically being the older one. She is delighted to hear of her sister's seafaring adventures from Nami, and the only one of her family who doesn't hate her for running away. She even supports Bege's plan to assassinate Big Mom because Big Mom is planning to kill Lola.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Her twin sister, Lola, ran away from a very important political marriage, which was supposed to seal an alliance between the Big Mom Pirates and the giants of Elbaf (the latter who hate her for the atrocities she did to them during childhood). Chiffon was sent in Lola's place to cover up Lola's absence, but when the switch was discovered, the giants broke off the planned alliance. Big Mom began hating Chiffon so much that she would beat her daughter black and blue whenever they crossed paths, just for having the same face as Lola's. Her older and younger siblings knew of the abuse but did nothing to help her. As a result, she completely cut all ties with her mother, whom she now sees as a monster, and decided to support her husband Bege's plan of assassinating Big Mom without an inch of remorse (though she has another reason for her betrayal).
- Death Glare: A stern look from her is enough to make Gotti, the Firetank Pirates' ruthless hitman, tremble before her.
- Defector from Decadence: Although she is royalty through being a daughter of Big Mom, she completely sides with her husband Bege of the Firetank Pirates for being mistreated and to prevent Big Mom from killing Lola.
- Defiant Captive: After she is hold hostage by her own brother, the moment she realizes the Firetank Pirates will soon receive her fate, Chiffon begs Bege to abandon her, only requesting that he avenge her afterwards. Bege refuses, and blasts Oven away from his wife.
- Defiant to the End: At some point, she's in absolutely life-threatening danger: her brother Oven has captured her and intends to kill her in public to show what happens to those who defy Big Mom. Chiffon still refuses to give in, telling Bege to not approach her and her captors, and only asking him to avenge her soon-to-come death. Bege refuses to abandon her and blasts the ever-loving shit out of Oven, and soon she's safely back to his side.
- Ear Ache: She angrily pulls Gotti away by the ear when he starts threatening Sanji.
- To her younger sister, Pudding. Both of them were horrifically abused by their own relatives for different reasons. Pudding snapped completely due to having no one help her, and stayed broken for a long time. Chiffon was able to pull through after finding love and support in her husband, Capone Bege, and his crew, and was able to retain her kind demeanor as she raised her son, Pez.
- Later, to her own son, Pez. Chiffon grew up without a father her entire life, due to Big Mom's habit of using her many husbands like sperm banks and believing that fathers are not true "family". So when Chiffon's biological father, Pound, kept trying to see her, she saw him as a total stranger. On the other hand, Pez grew up in a loving household where the husband does have say in the child's upbringing, and Capone Bege, despite being a ruthless mafia don and pirate captain, is a good father who does his best to raise him. This healthy family influence was what allowed Pez to recognize Pound as kin, despite being a baby, and even cries when he sees Oven, his maternal uncle, brutally kill Pound, something that Chiffon finds completely baffling.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Chiffon is the responsible, knowledgeable one to Lola's flighty naivete.
- Gag Lips: Charlotte Chiffon has huge lips, something shared with her father, Pound, and her twin sister Lola.
- Girlish Pigtails: She wears her hair in very short pigtails, distinguishing her from Lola, her twin sister, who wears her hair into two braids.
- Gonky Femme: Chiffon may look gonky but she's a feminine and mature woman who cares for her husband and infant son.
- Good Parents: She is a very caring mother to her infant son, Pez, which is very much unlike Big Mom. Despite being part of a Mafia-esque pirate crew, she and Capone Bege raise Pez with love and care.
- Happily Married: Chiffon and Bege are very loving towards each other, and both raise their son, Pez, the best they can. Fully and absolutely confirmed when Bege happily blasts her brother Oven with an explosive round for capturing her, telling Pez that's how his daddy fights. Upon realizing what Bege has done, Chiffon starts shedding Tears of Joy.
- Hated Hometown: Not surprisingly, she deeply resents Totto Land due to it being the place where Big Mom horrendously abused her when Lola ran away from her marriage. She decides to leave her home for good after Big Mom goes berserk, siding with Bege and Pez as her true family.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She tries doing this when the Firetank Pirates start gunning for Oven, telling them to stay back and not go after her brother so they all wouldn't be wiped out after she dies. This being Capone Bege, he refuses to abide his wife's wishes by pulling a bluff and blasting Oven in the face with a cannon to save her in his Big Damn Heroes moment.
- I Owe You My Life: She's very grateful towards the Straw Hat Pirates for saving her twin sister Lola; so grateful that she's willing to leave Bege and his crew to help Pudding bake a cake to satisfy Big Mom's hunger pang when Pudding tells her Big Mom is targeting the Straw Hats. When Bege and his crew tries to dissuade her due to the risks, she's fully aware of this and refuses to do nothing when the people who saved her sister are in danger.Chiffon: "Thank you for saving Lola." It's so easy to just say the words! Whether you really mean it or not will be proven when the person you're indebted to is in trouble!
- Identical Twin ID Tag: She and her identical twin sister Lola have the same large Gonk face and rosy-pink hair, except Chiffon has short pigtails and wears a purple bow in her hair, while Lola has long braids (though she did wear a bow like her sister when she was younger).
- Like Mother, Unlike Daughter: Chiffon is a very kind and loving mother, and an emotionally sensitive person, very unlike her own mother, Big Mom.
- Made of Iron: Implied. Big Mom was shown to kill animals (albeit accidentally) in one blow as a child and even killed a giant warrior during a childhood rampage, so imagine how strong she must be whenever Big Mom crossed paths with Chiffon and beat her black and blue in a rage. Chiffon was often so severely injured that she kept thinking she would die one day.
- Mama Bear: She gets very angry with Caesar Clown when the latter starts threatening to kill her infant son, Pez, if Capone Bege fails to uphold his end of the deal with the assassination plan.
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: Part of the reason why she chose to betray Big Mom was because of the horrific abuse she received from her every time they crossed paths, just for being the identical twin sister of the runaway Lola.
- Plucky Girl: Like her twin sister Lola, she acts brave and optimistic, and believes the Straw Hats will be able to calm Big Mom down from her hunger-induced rampage. This trait is why Bege fell in love with her.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: She has pink hair and is a very kind and loving mother unlike the similarly-rose-haired Big Mom. Her twin sister Lola shares her sweetness and pink hair color as well.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: She opts to leave Totto Land with her husband and his crew for good while Big Mom goes on a hunger rampage through Whole Cake Island, not even caring what happens to her biological family or her mother since she has nothing but bad memories of home.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Despite being the gentle, loving wife of the notorious Capone Bege, she was able to intimidate the much taller and ruthless Gotti with just a glare and a few stern words, and drag him away from Sanji by the ear despite their height differences.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She got her Gonkiness, large size, and Gag Lips from both her mother, Big Mom and her father, Pound. Her sister Lola shares her traits by virtue of being identical twins. The twin resemblance was exploited by Big Mom who sent Chiffon in Lola's place after Lola ran away the day she was supposed to marry the giant prince, Loki, and seal the alliance between the Big Mom Pirates and the giants of Elbaf. But once the switch was discovered, the giants refused to ally with Big Mom. Now the mere fact that Chiffon looked like the runaway Lola was such an irritation to Big Mom that she would fly into a rage and beat her daughter black and blue whenever she saw her.
- Supreme Chef: She is mentioned to specialize in making her namesake dessert, chiffon cakes. Chiffon's younger sister, Pudding, an Evil Chef who is a chocolatier, plans to forcibly coerce her into quickly making a replacement wedding cake for Big Mom when she goes on a hunger rampage for the wedding cake that was ruined by the Straw Hats. Or that's what Pudding tells the rest of the family anyways... in reality, Pudding sincerely pleads with Chiffon to help her save Sanji and his friends, and the cake is a part of said plan.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: She's much taller than her husband, Capone Bege.
- True Blue Femininity: Like Praline, she also wears blue. This is in contrast to her twin sister Lola, who wears red.
- Twin Switch: Invoked, but not willingly. Some years ago, Chiffon was put in Lola's place by Big Mom to cover up the fact that Lola ran away on the day of a very important political wedding, which was supposed to seal a planned alliance between the Big Mom Pirates and the giants of Elbaf. Once the switch was discovered, the giants broke it off. Big Mom was so angry that she would constantly beat Chiffon whenever crossed paths.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Subverted. She (as well as her twin sister Lola) is as ugly as her mother and father.
- Walking Spoiler: Her being the identical twin sister of Lola, an ally of the Straw Hats from the Thriller Bark arc, is just the tip of the iceberg.
- White Sheep: To the audience, at least, due to her sweet personality and true allegiances. To her own family, however, she is the Black Sheep much like her sister Lola.
- You Can't Go Home Again: By the conclusion of the Whole Cake Island arc, Chiffon is no longer willing to stay at Totto Land, her home, due to the horrendous abuse she suffered at Big Mom's hands.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has light pink hair. Her identical twin sister Lola has it, too.
- You're Not My Mother: Because Big Mom abused Chiffon just for being Lola's identical twin for years, Chiffon sees her mother as a monster and disowned her, seeing only her husband Bege, their son Pez, and her identical twin sister, Lola, as true family. She doesn't even care about what'll happen when Big Mom goes on one of her hunger rampages, only opting to leave Totto Land for good as it crashes and burns.
Voiced by: Aya Hisakawa
Age: Less than 1
Debut: Chapter 834 (Manga), Episode 795 (Anime)
The infant son of Capone Bege and Charlotte Chiffon, as well as the grandson of Charlotte Linlin and Pound.
- Cheerful Child: Due to him being a baby.
- Cigar Chomper: It's not a real cigar, but a pacifier that looks like one.
- Fearless Infant: Averted. Despite Bege exposing him to violence activities and/or dangerous situations, he still cries. Although he does starts cheering when Bege saves Chiffon from Oven by shooting an explosive round at his face.
- Foil: To his own mother, Chiffon. Chiffon grew up without a father her entire life, due to Big Mom's habit of using her many husbands like sperm banks and believing that fathers are not true "family". So when Chiffon's biological father, Pound, kept trying to see her, she saw him as a total stranger. On the other hand, Pez grew up in a loving household where the husband does have say in the child's upbringing, and Bege, despite being a ruthless mafia don and pirate captain, is a good father who does his best to raise him. This healthy family influence was what allowed Pez to recognize Pound as kin, despite being a baby, and even cries when he sees Oven, his maternal uncle, brutally kill Pound, something that Chiffon finds completely baffling.
- Follow in My Footsteps: Bege hopes that he will succeed him as The Don in the family business once he's older. To that end, he had been taking him to witness violent events such as the shooting of Pekoms and blasting Oven in the face with an explosive round, though it is with merely good intentions.
- Hidden Depths: Despite being a baby, he's able to recognize Pound as his grandfather or at least family despite seeing him for the first time. And after departing from Cacao Island, he's able to sense Pound's presence before anyone notices him despite being far away from the island and he starts crying when he knows Pound is going to die.
- Meaningful Name: His name means "fish" in Spanish. It may also be a reference to the Pez candy brand. Both follow the Charlotte Family tradition of food based names.
- Nice Hat: Wears a black hat like his father.
- Perma-Stubble: He clearly inherit this from his father quite early despite being a baby.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He heavily resembles his father, complete with hat, stubble, and cigar. (Though the cigar's just a pacifier.) He's also essentially a patchwork child since he also possesses his mother's pink hair and wears a baby suit that's more similar in color scheme to that of his mother's outfit.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has light pink hair like his mother.