What started as a small 11-12 character roster has since gotten surprisingly huge. This page will keep track of everyone who appeared in this game.
Original CharactersTropes for these characters:
The main protagonist of the game, Kai was just an Ordinary High-School Student living out his life until he ran into a small creature named "Marie Poppo". Said creature then promptly stole his wallet, forcing him to chase her all over different worlds to get it back.
- Badass Normal: Doesn't really have any special abilities that the others have (well, other than his Plot Armor). Doesn't stop him from going toe-to-toe with Super Soldiers, witches, Physical Gods and robots. And winning.
- Butt-Monkey: Dude doesn't get much respect, be it from Poppo absconding with his wallet and leading him on a wild goose chase throughout all the other Orange_Juice worlds or the revelation that Tomomo specifically made him the hero due to him being plain and male so that she'd stand out more compared to him. It gets even worse for him in 200% Mixed Juice, where he gets Demoted to Extra, something that he's aware of and isn't really happy about.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Invoked In-Universe: In the final episode of Kai's campaign, it is revealed that Tomomo made Kai The Protagonist, because he's so plain (In addition to being male) that she would stand out in comparison.
- The Generic Guy: Invoked by Tomomo so that she'd stand out more by comparison.
- Headphones Do Nothing: Wears a pair on his head, yet he doesn't seem to use them for much.
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Out of Focus: Later campaigns and events seem to be dropping him out of the limelight lately, even though he's supposed to be The Hero. Then again, considering that Tomomo specifically made him one so that she'd stand out more compared to him due to his plainness might have had something to do with it...
- Plot Armor: His Hyper, "Protagonist's Privilege" lets him attack without fear of counter attacks simply because he is the protagonist, thus making it handy for when going up against a boss. Keep in mind that it will only last for three chapters.
- The Protagonist: Sees himself as one. Again, this too was invoked by Tomomo so that she'd stand out more compared to him. And, when Mei confronts him, she comments that he's undeserving of the role of protagonist, and she will take his place.
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Wears a black and red one.
A small being who Kai ran into one day. She's also a notorious thief with a penchant for stealing anything that catches her interest, such as Kai's wallet, QP's pudding, Aru's bag of presents and a spare rocket that Marc was going to add to her plane. However, it appears that there's more to her (or rather, them) than what meets the eye...
- Cool Shades: Poppo can gain a special set called "Rad Poppo" by earning a certain number of stars (300 in multiplayer, 900 in single player) with her hyper during the Poppo event.
- High-Class Glass: One of Poppo's customization options is this, complete with top hat. It can be obtained from the Poppo event by defeating 3 bosses in multiplayer (9 in single player) with the Rad Poppo set equipped.
- I Surrender, Suckers: Just when the characters think she is giving up, she runs off, usually leaving behind one item to take another item to taunt the characters.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: At least as far as the campaign is concerned. Otherwise, she's The Unintelligible.
- Little Bit Beastly: According to Sora, Poppo has mouse ears, but she's not an actual mouse.
- Mascot: Seems to be this for the game. Also, in Star Breaker's campaign Tomomo insists to Sora that she's this, not an animal. She's also the star in the Poppo events and hosted her own minigames during the School Crashers event.
- Me's a Crowd: Turns out, there's loads of her all over the place! You even have to face two of her at one point in the campaign. Turns out, they were all mass-created by Tomomo to lead the protagonists to her.
- Pokémon Speak: What we hear with her voice pack enabled.Marie Poppo: "Poppo! Poppopopopopo!"
- Pretender Diss: When Aru says she is the real Santa, Poppo says all she sees is a painfully embarrassing auntie.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Does this in her attack sprite.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Sora certainly thinks she's this, often calling her "Mikky mau" when facing her in battle.
- It was also attempted by both Tomomo and Sora in order to keep Star Breaker from destroying everything in her campaign by exposing her to the Poppos, out of the belief that their cuteness would pacify her. It doesn't work.
- Shout-Out: Her 2017 Halloween costume looks like a Sailor Suit from Sailor Moon.
- Small, Annoying Creature: Well, she's a small creature, and the "annoying" part comes from her habit of stealing other people's belongings.
- Squishy Wizard: Has subpar stats in attack, defense and evasion (-1) which is only offset by her generous HP pool. Combine that with her habit of racking up stars, and she becomes a target of bullies like Yuki, Star Breaker and even her own creator Tomomo!
- Sticky Fingers: How she kickstarts the plots of the base campaigns. Also reflected in her Hyper, called "Ubiquitous", which allows Poppo to teleport to any player's position and steal their stars. Turns out, this is how Tomomo gets the characters to come to her: have her Poppos steal their prized belongings and lead them to her.
- Tuxedo and Martini: Can obtain one (though without the martini) in the Poppo event by defeating 12 NPCs in multiplayer (or 36 in single player, or a combination of the two) while wearing the Cyborg Poppo set.
- The Unintelligible: Her speech consists nothing but variations of "poppo", although she's capable of coherent words during the campaign.
- We Have Reserves: When she's KO'd, another identical Poppo takes her place.
The Big Bad of the game, Tomomo is a Dark Magical Girl responsible for not just creating the Marie Poppos and the board game world, but also all the other characters. All in the name of good fun, of course!
- Awesome, but Impractical: Her hyper allows you to KO everyone else and cut your recovery time down for every successful KO. Sounds cool, right? Well, first your opponents must be at full health to work. Second, it requires a LOT of star and norma grinding to even use it (Lv. 4 norma?!). Third, if Tomomo's at full health when she uses it, well, see Hoist by His Own Petard below...
- Big Bad: Of the game.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Regardless of who defeats her, they all treat her with kindness and thank her for being who she is.
- Didn't Think This Through: Sure Tomomo, bring the resident Omicidal Maniac into your non-violent board game, why don't you? What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Final Boss: Of the main campaigns. However, no one thinks she's Final Boss material.
- Hair Decorations: Ties her hair back with a large ribbon that everyone though was some form of animal ears, but her "casual" form lacks it.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Can potentially happen to her if she uses her hyper while at full health. Cue KO.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Wants everyone to see her as a Final Boss and their creator but no one sees her as either one.
- Image Song: "Magical Girl of Miracles", which funnily enough doesn't show up here but rather in Acceleration of Suguri 2. There's also an instrumental version, if you're interested.
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a rather odd-looking wand/staff resembling a cotton swab for a weapon. Amusingly, it actually serves as a sort of gravestone for her if she's KO'd. It can also be obtained as a home marker from challenge crates.
- Large Ham
- Laughably Evil: For a supposed Big Bad, she's not really taken very seriously. Even QP wonders if she really has what it takes.
- Lightning Bruiser: With +2 attack, +1 evasion and 6 HP, Tomomo moves like a sports car and hits like a truck... at least in single player.
- Magical Girl: Sees herself as one.
- Dark Magical Girl: What she really is.
- The Nicknamer: Calls Sweet Breaker and Star Breaker "Sweetbo" and "Starbo" respectively.
- One-Hit Kill: Her hyper, "Magical Massacre", does this to anyone with full health. It also cuts down her recovery time by one with every successful KO. It's awfully eerie.Tomomo: "Disappear."
- Our Gods Are Different: Created most cast members, and this world, but is also one of the gods of sweets.
- Promoted to Playable: At first, she wasn't playable in the original release due to her being overpowered. The Updated Re-release however makes her playable, albeit at the cost of nerfing her for multiplayer. However, unlocking her is another story.note
- Purposely Overpowered: Justified as she made herself the Final Boss, and even other characters comment that having such huge stats is certainly something a Final Boss would do. It's especially telling that she's the only one of the original twelve-man roster who couldn't be selected in the original release (at least, outside of hacks). However, this is averted when playing Online, where she instead uses her "Softened" stats, as it's stated that she's playing with friends, and thus, holding back.
- Physical God
- Redemption Demotion: Downplayed; Tomomo's boss stats are nerfed in multiplayer since she's just playing with friends and holding her power back. In single player, her stats stay the same as they were when you fought her in the campaign.
- Shout-Out: Like Poppo, her 2017 Halloween costume may be one to Sailor Moon, especially the tiara.
- SNK Boss: When fought as a CPU, Tomomo becomes this. Boasting high attack, good evasion and high HP, a penchant for aggressively ganging up on you as well as a One-Hit Kill hyper, she can certainly make the match tough. The fact that she also rigs the RNG to be in her favour doesn't help matters...
- Weapon Tombstone: What her KO sprite is.
- Willfully Weak: In multiplayer, Tomomo comes with a passive trait called "Softened" that nerfs her evasion and HP to make her more in line with the rest of the cast. Her card description even states that she does this since she's just having fun with the others.Tomomo is playing with friends, and has lowered her attributes.
An alternate version of Tomomo, added with the Renewal Pack DLC on Christmas 2017. It's basically... Tomomo in her PJ's lazing about. At least until she transforms into Sweet Eater...
- Improbable Weapon User: Casual Tomomo uses a spoon to attack her foes. Sweet Eater however opts for an oversized ice-cream.
- Kotatsu: Her KO sprite has her hiding beneath one.
- Lazy Bum: Tomomo is in her PJ's and doesn't bother to get up. Her (Casual) theme further emphasizes how lazy she is. Once she transforms however...
- Magical Girl: Her (Sweet Eater) persona plays along with this.
- Magikarp Power: At first, Tomomo (Casual) just plain sucks. -1 attack, mediocre HP, keeping her out of battle is a necessity (although her evasion stat is fairly decent and she can stockpile on her hyper cards to give her attack a much-needed boost). However, grind up enough stars and norma and you'll be able to activate her hyper, becoming Sweet Eater. Just sit back and watch her tear through her foes like no problem. Just don't get yourself KO'ed...
- Odd Job Gods: Also known as Sweet Eater, one of the Six Gods of Sweets.
- Power Gives You Wings: Sweet Eater sports a pair of floating wings behind her back like Sweet Breaker and Sweet Guardian QP.
- The Slacker: Casual Tomomo is pretty much this in spades.
- Super Mode: Her Sweet Eater form.
- Technicolor Eyes: Tomomo (Casual) has lavender eyes, however, Sweet Eater has yellow eyes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Red bean ice cream, to the point that it serves as the basis of her casual self's hyper. She also uses it as a weapon as Sweet Eater and even freaked out over the thought of Sweet Breaker banning it alongside pudding if she were to win the chocolate challenge in the Valentine's Day 2018 event.
- Transformation Trinket: Her Miracle Red Bean Ice Cream, if the art for her casual self's hyper is any indication. It can also boost her attack by 1 (a necessity since at that point, her attack is at -1) and heal herself to full HP when used to become Sweet Eater.Tomomo: "Miracle red bean ice cream!"
- Turns Red: Starts as the lazy, always lying down "Casual" variation. Come level 3 and a Red Bean Ice Cream Hyper, however, and she becomes a formidable foe in Sweet Eater. It even warrants a theme change!
A Giant Mook version of Marie Poppo, she only shows up during Poppo-themed events. To get her to appear, you have to complete a series of Poppo related challenges. You can also wear a special piece of Poppo equipment to boost her chances of her appearing.
- April Fools: She was originally announced as an April Fools joke, before being added to the game more than a year later.
- Damage-Sponge Boss: Just look at her HP! It's at a whopping 12!
- Fake Ultimate Mook: She may look tough, but she's mostly the same as regular Poppo.
- Giant Mook
- Palette Swap: Is pretty much a red-coloured Marie Poppo scaled up. In fact, with the right customization items you can even make regular Poppo look just like her (except for size, obviously).
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: This version of Poppo sports some eerie glowing pink-red eyes. These can be unlocked for use by beating her as regular Poppo.
- Temporary Online Content: She only shows up during the Poppo events. That said, the events are often held on a yearly basis, so if you missed your chance at fighting her this year then you've got another shot at her next year.
QP Shooting CharactersIncludes: QP Shooting, Xmas Shooting, QP Shooting - Dangerous, Xmas Shooting - Scramble
Tropes for the following characters:
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Orange-yellow.
- Everyone is a Super: Seriously, everyone in this series can fly and spew out bullets like it's no problem with no reason how or why. At least the Suguriverse characters have an excuse (they're all Super Soldiers) as do the Alicianrone ones (they're all witches), but here not so much. Then again, Sweet Breaker and later QP are Physical Goddesses and Aru is Santa there, so they at least get an excuse.
- Little Bit Beastly: A few of the characters here are this (specifically, QP, Aru and Yuki).
Main protagonist of the QP Shooting games, QP is a 14-year-old dog girl with an unbridled love of pudding. So much so that she was the only one who remembered it during the events of QP Shooting Dangerous when it was erased from existence.
- Boring, but Practical: Her hyper isn't really that interesting compared to the other characters' hypers (+2 ATK during battle, you won't lose any stars nor give your opponent any wins if you get KO'ed and you'll revive by the next turn), but it's most certainly useful. Especially when going up against a boss. Not to mention that it's also very cheap and doesn't require a high norma to use.
- Calling Your Attacks: She sometimes announces her attacks by saying "QP Attack!".
- Gamer Chick: Along with Syura, she is in the Indie Games Club.
- Genki Girl
- Jack-of-All-Stats: With 5 HP, neutral stats and no passive abilities, she can be considered well rounded. Hilariously, this actually makes her one of three charactersnote immune to cards that mess with her stats such as "Reverse Attribute Field" (which swaps the positive and negative values of both fighters' stats, which QP doesn't have).
- Little Bit Beastly: A dog girl. Specifically, a Pomeranian dog girl.
- The Nicknamer: Gives Tomomo a "-mama" suffix after Tomomo states she created the world of 100% Orange Juice and created everyone to play with Tomomo herself.
- Power Gives You Wings: If the player manages to get 50,000 chocolate in the Valentine's Day 2018 event, QP will get her Sweet Guardian wings as a reward. They don't really do anything though, other than looking pretty.
- Super Mode: Hyper Mode, which boosts QP's attack during battle and keeps the opponent from getting any spoils from her if she loses.QP: "HYPER MODE!"
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pudding. So much that she rivals Neptune in her love for it. At the conclusion of QP Shooting Dangerous, she becomes the Goddess of Pudding.
- If the Starter Voice Pack is enabled, Suguri will call QP "the Goddess of Pudding" when fighting her, referencing her encounter with her in ''Acceleration of SUGURI''.
- If the player manages to get over 50,000 Chocolate during the Valentine's Day 2018 event, Sweet Breaker officially gives her the title Goddess of Pudding and will congratulate her for beating her.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A.
The head of the Waruda gang, Yuki was originally the Big Bad of the original QP Shooting game who stole QP's precious pudding.
- The Bully: Yuki is the original bully, as her +2 Attack allows easily to target units with low combat stats, like Marie Poppo or Aru. And that's not even getting into what she got up to in her original game...
- Cat Girl
- Cats Are Mean: She's a cat girl and a jerk, so...
- The Don: Of the Waruda gang.
- The Gambler: Seems to have this as her motif. It's more apparent with her hyper, which is literally called "Gamble!"
- Glass Cannon: Has high attack, but low defenses and evasion.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Her Hyper, called "Gamble!", is an unreliable one to use, as it allows her to KO a random unit, herself included.
- Kick the Dog: One card named "Brutal Prank" sees her do this to Yuuki, holding her hand puppets just out of reach of her, mocking the poor woman all the while.Yuuki: "Noooo, Mr. Cow! Mr. Frog!"Yuki: "Hahahaha! Wail and weep!!"
An alternate version of Yuki as she appeared in QP Shooting Dangerous, added with the Renewal Pack DLC on Christmas 2017.
- Cool Shades: She wears sunglasses.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Yuki loses her weapon in exchange for stronger attacks.
- Trap Master: This version of Yuki relies on traps to gain Wins, as she can't gain wins from defeating non-player enemies. And her Hyper, called "Evil Mastermind", places all trap cards in her hand on random panels, or, if she has none, she draws three trap cards from the center deck and setting one on her current panel.Yuki: "Fear my powers!"
The main protagonist of the Xmas Shooting games, Aru is a 15-year-old bunny-eared Santa who also acts as the shopkeeper in QP Shooting and its sequel.
- Badass Santa: Her attack and defense might not be very good, but she more than makes up for it with her high evasion stat, allowing her to avoid small enemies and low rolls.
- Bag of Holding: Unlike other characters who can only carry three cards at a time, Aru can carry four.
- Calling Your Attacks: She sometimes says "Present Attack!" before striking.
- Fragile Speedster: As mentioned above, her attack and defense are nothing to write home about, but she does have good evasion stats to make up for it.
- Gift-Giving Gaffe: Aru's Hyper, called "Present for You", allows everyone to draw cards till they have a full hand, but in exchange, Aru will receive a number of stars equal to 10 times the number of cards drawn.Aru: "Presents for good boys and girls."
- Little Bit Beastly: A bunny-eared Santa.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
QP's 14-year-old classmate who is in the Indie Games Club with her, she initially made her debut in Dangerous as the boss of the first stage. She's also apparently a former demon.
- Ascended Demon: A former demon with power beyond Hell itself.
- Best Friend: With QP, who shares her pudding with her.
- Critical Status Buff: Her Hyper, called "Beyond Hell", allows her to gain +1 Attack, Defense and Evasion in battle for every HP she's missing. And if she's down to her last HP, which gives an additional +1 Attack and Evasion, her stats really go beyond hell.Syura: "Syura's powers go beyond Hell itself! Allow me to demonstrate!"
- Curtains Match the Window: She's got red eyes to go with her red hair.
- Gamer Chick: Calls herself one and is in the Indie Games Club with QP.
- Genki Girl
- Idiot Hair
- Otaku: What she is now.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted, though she is a former demon.
- Sailor Fuku: Wears one on her person.
- Turns Red: When at 1 HP, Syura's strength increases.
A popular and attractive 18-year-old Student Council President who debuted in Dangerous as the second stage's boss. Also has the unfortunate habit of mistaking QP for a boy and a penchant for stripping his top off at inappropriate moments.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Admired by both men and women.
- Glass Cannon: While under the effects of his hyper, "Cast Off," his base attack is changed to +2 and his base defense becomes -1.
- Megane: He wears glasses.
- Say My Name: Happens if he and QP are in the same game: When QP is defeated by someone else, he screams in horror "Kyupitaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Wears a black school uniform on him.
- Shirtless Scene: His final attack in QPD has him discard his top as a distraction. This translates into his hyper, "Cast Off," which swaps his attack and defense, making him a Glass Cannon. Using the card again makes him put on his top and going back to his previous stats.Kyousuke: "This calls for a good distraction..."
- Sibling Rivalry: With Kyoko, his (possibly older) sister.
- Something About a Rose: Roses serve as his motif and is often seen holding one in his sprites.
- Stone Wall: What he usually is, at least until he uses his hyper.
- Student Council President
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Often named "Krila" for short, she first appeared in Dangerous as the third boss. Judging by her brooch and armband and the way she talks about her "master", she might be part of Waruda too...
- Chuunibyou: Of the Evil Eye variant, she behaves as though she can see dark powers coming from people.
- The Dragon: To Fernet; as long as they get to eat food together. She might also be this to Yuki in Dangerous.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Eyepatch of Power: She wears one on her right eye.
- Gang of Hats: Has a cat-shaped brooch on her chest, signifying she's a part of Yuki's Waruda Gang.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Always carries a rather worn-out lion plushy on her. Her hyper is even called "Plushie Master".
- Hair Decorations: Has a black ribbon on he hair.
- Perpetual Poverty: Hasn't eaten in three days when she fought QP in QP Shooting Dangerous.
- Shout-Out: Give her the right customization items, and you can make her look like 2B from NieR: Automata.note
- Some Call Me "Tim": Her full name is Krilalaris.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Some versions of her full name drops the last "a."
- Trap Master: What her hyper basically boils down to.
- Up to Eleven: When someone triggers one of her "Dance, Long-Eared Beasts!" trap cards, the player takes 2 damage and Krila gains 1 HP. She Can even go well beyond her limit of 6 HP.
One of the six gods of sweets, she originally debuted as the Big Bad of Dangerous, erasing pudding from existence due to her believing that it brought nothing but conflict and war due to its deliciousness. She was eventually bested by QP (who had to become a Physical God to do so) in exchange for bringing pudding back.
- The Comically Serious: Her victory sprite sees her pull off a Sailor Moon-esque pose... all the while possessing the same, dull, neutral facial expression.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Is often nicknamed "Sweetbo" by Tomomo, much to her chagrin.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": "Sweet Breaker" is actually a title. A Twitter post by Hono reveals her real name to be "Amami".
- Graceful Loser: If the player manages to get over 50,000 chocolate at the end of the ''Valentine's Day Event", she will at first express shock over being beaten by QP before accepting her defeat and rewarding both QP and the player with a special card.
- Hair Decorations: Ties her hair into a ponytail with a large bow.
- Interface Screw: Her Hyper, called "Melting Memories", reverse all enemy cards, forcing them to play blind (Not to mention that one of their cards has been discarded and replaced), and giving Sweet Breaker a bonus in battle against players with reversed cards.
- Knight Templar: Known to take extreme measures to prevent conflict.
- During the Valentine's Day 2018 Event, Sweet Breaker planned to flat-out ban every sweet stating all of them were dangerous much to the disbelief of QP, Tomomo, and Saki. If the player manages to get over 50,000 chocolate overall during the event she will state disbelief that QP managed to gather that much then accept her defeat and rewards QP and the player with an exclusive card that tells the player thank you directly.
- Physical God: Of sweets.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Shout-Out: One of her Halloween costumes makes her resemble a Gundam.
- Start X to Stop X: In this case, Start Fight to Stop Fight. Her campaign is all about interrupting fights to stop fights before trying to outright ban pudding altogether due to it causing various conflicts (sans for Kyoko and Kyousuke who were bickering over Kyousuke refusing to put a top on).
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade B.
A pair of hoodlums who work under Yuki in Waruda, Mimyuu's the small one in the cat hoodie while Tomato's the tall one in red.
- Curtains Match the Window: Tomato's got red hair and eyes.
- Drop the Hammer: Mimyuu's favourite weapon.
- Edible Theme Naming: Probably a coincidence, but Tomato's named after the fruit of the same name. She also has the colour of them too.
- Gang of Hats: Mimyuu's hoodie resembles cat ears. Tomato has a cat patch on her jacket. Both are members of Yuki's Gang.
- Humongous Mecha: Tomato pilots one in her hyper's art.
- Mighty Glacier: Like Peat, Tomato can use her hyper, "Waruda Machine, Blast Off!", to boost her attack and defense (albeit at the cost of her evasion going down) in battle depending on the number of cards in a deck, though unlike Peat (who uses his user's cards) Tomato gets her boost from her opponent's deck.Tomato: "Revenge!"
- Shout-Out: Mimyuu's 2017 Halloween costume is likely a reference to Sukuna Shinmyoumaru of Touhou fame.
- Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb: Mimyuu's hyper, "Evil Spy Work - Preparation" is a card-based version of this, sneaking four dud cards into the main deck in the hopes that someone would pick one up and take 3 damage. If Tomato draws these out, they become her own hyper instead; Mimyuu however doesn't, which is probably just as well since, considering that she only has 3 HP, chances are she'd get obliterated by them.Mimyuu: (setting up the cards) "Fear Mimyuu's pranks."Mimyuu: (upon having someone draw a card out) "You fell for it. Eat it!!"
- Tag Team: This is how they play; when Mimyuu is KO'd, Tomato takes over and vice versa.
- Those Two Bad Guys: They're a pair of Waruda grunts who are rarely seen without each other.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Tomato.
- Trap Master: Mimyuu's preferred way of playing.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Mimyuu ends up playing this role in the summer 2018 event when the seagull she knocked out for stealing her snack becomes a massive gull bent on devouring everything in the sea.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Mimyuu's hair is green.
The resident Mad Scientist of Waruda who often uses syringes and scalpels to deal with her enemies. She can also pop some suspicious-looking pills to power up when she decides to get serious.
- Cast from Hit Points: Anytime she uses a battle card, she can gain +1 to her attack and evasion at the cost of 1 HP, down to a minimum of 2.
- Deadly Doctor: She wields that scalpel pretty well.
- Evil Genius: Plays this role in Waruda.
- Gang of Hats: Her Hair Decorations reveals her as a part of the Waruda Gang.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a cat-shaped hairpin to show her allegiance to Waruda.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Can potentially happen to her if she makes the unwise decision of using her hyper while at 1 HP.
- Knife Nut: Kiriko's attacking pose has her thrusting a surgery scalpel in front of her. And her Hyper, called "Final Surgery", has her throwing a scalpel to all units with 1 HP (Herself included if given the case), and gain 25 times the number of KO'd units in stars.
- Mad Scientist
- No Cure for Evil: Calling her "evil" is a bit of a stretch (at her absolute worst, she's just a Jerkass), but she's unable to benefit from getting healed from anything. Not even stopping at a home marker or using a Pudding card can help. Granted, she does have a buttload of HP, but still...
- One-Hit Kill: Her Hyper, "Final Surgery", has her do this to anyone with 1 HP left (including herself, if she isn't careful) and gaining 25 times the number of KO'ed opponents in stars.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Over her right eye.
- Rapunzel Hair
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Kiriko has long, purple hair.
Debuting as the first boss of QP Shooting, Mei is a young girl who's always accompanied by her penguins, Red and Blue, just like QP and her rabbit Rbit.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Like QP, all her stats are 0, making her quite well-rounded.
- Master of All: When she gets the Red & Blue card, she gets +1 in all of her stats, and is able to use the true version of her Hyper.
- Sailor Fuku: Wears one just like QP (Dangerous) and Syura.
- Tsundere: One of the cards (Reverse Attribute Field) seems to paint her in this light.Mei: "Aren't you too serious about this game? You're so da... I mean, far too immature!"
- The Usurper: When she meets Kai, she comments about defeating him and takes his place as The Protagonist:Mei: (When she confronts Kai) "I'll take you down and be the protagonist."Mei: (When confronted by Kai) "Look who's here. Our nondescript potagonist!"Mei: (When she defeats Kai) "Starting today, I am the protagonist."Mei: (When defeated by Kai) "Ugh, how dare you, you nondescript dude..."
Mei's older sister, she first appeared in Xmas Shooting as the first boss facing down Aru with her kitchen knife and a horde of cooking utensils and food.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Had blue hair in her debut game as well as this gamenote and 200% Mixed Juice, before it was changed to strawberry blonde in Scramble.
- Creepy Good: In spite of her knife and general demeanor, her gameplay entails healing other players. She is otherwise rather mild-mannered and kindly.
- Dissonant Serenity: All. The. Time. If she's not despairing over losing stars, she hacks, stabs, and dodges attacks with the same cheer as she cooks for the other players.
- Iron Chef: A talented cook who can still hold her own against everyone else.
- Knife Nut: Carries a mean-looking kitchen knife on her person and even uses it as a weapon.
- The Medic: Her hyper, "Cooking Time", has her play this role, healing her opponents in exchange for stars. She can also heal them for 1 HP if she's on the same space as them.Natsumi: "It's meal time!"
- Odd Job God: Surprisingly, this tweet reveals her to be Sweet Blogger, one of the Six Gods of Sweets.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She used to have blue hair (as shown in some cards) in the original Xmas Shooting. It was eventually changed to strawberry blonde in Scramble
The rabbit-eared owner of a toy store, he was the Big Bad of Xmas Shooting responsible for stealing Aru's bag of presents in a misguided attempt to save his store. After being defeated by Aru, he would later help her manage her formation store to make up for his misdeed.
- Adam Smith Hates Your Guts: Arthur weaponizes this trope to a tea with his toy store traps. The amount of stars he can exploit from other players is determined by his current level as well as the amount of shops he's set, so on higher levels, his traps have the potential of robbing players of most of their star count. This can effectively screw over players from achieving their star normas.
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair of sunglasses on him.
- Little Bit Beastly: A rare male example, he's a rabbit guy.
- Rated M for Manly: He doesn't get much more manly than that.
- Shopkeeper: He's the owner of a toy store, and it's reflected in his hyper, called "Branch Expansion", which turns all of his cards into "Rbit Hobby Shop", which acts as a trap card and allows Arthur to gain additional stars from all sources; and whoever steps on one has to draw a card, and pay a number of stars equal to the level of he player who set the trap.Arthur: "For the furure of my Toy Store!"
- Smoking Is Cool: Always smoking wherever he goes.
The Big Bad of Scramble, Nico like Arthur stole Aru's present bag in a misguided attempt to save her parents' toy store. After being bested by her, she would be "persuaded" by Aru to help her deliver the presents on time to make up for what she did.
- Bratty Half-Pint: She tends to get rather immature when things don't go her way.Nico (upon failing a revive roll): "Nico hates this, hates this, HATES THIS!!"
- Generation Xerox: If she's Arthur's daughter, then she most definitely counts since both stole Aru's present bag in an attempt to save their respective toy stores and would later help her out after being defeated by her. The Crossed Christmases story confirms that yes, they are indeed father and daughter. Albeit from different universes.
- Little Bit Beastly: Like Aru, she's a rabbit girl.
- Power Copying: Her Hyper, called "Miracle Walker", allows her to use the Hypers or other units. Regardless of whether the players are in the current game or not, she turns all cards in her hand into any Hyper at random.Nico: "Nico can make a miracle come true!"Nico: (When playing an enemy Hyper) "Ehehe! Nico'll play someone's Hyper Card!"
- Third-Person Person
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Pink, in this case.
It's a chicken. They often serve as the first enemies QP has to face in her games.
- Adorable Evil Minion
- Ascended Extra: A single chicken named Haruo appears as an opponent in the first stage of Kai's campaign.
- Clucking Funny
- Fragile Speedster: Not as much as Suguri, but it's still nimble enough to avoid attacks.
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose: Its hyper, "Golden Egg", can force this on someone. If it steps on the card, then drop panels will act as bonus ones for three turns. However, if someone else steps on it, then the exact opposite will happen.
- Joke Character: The playable version, which has the same stats as the regular Chicken enemy.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store after reaching a certain level.
A large, imposing man who first appeared in the original game as the fifth stage's boss. He was summoned by his employee Chris to deal with QP after the latter caused a ruckus in their Sky Restaurant. He was eventually beaten by her, though not before banning her for life from his establishment.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: He appears as the boss of the QP Shooting-themed stages (specifically, Pudding Chase, Christmas Miracle, Highway Heist, Sweet Heaven and Icy Hideout) as well as the Practice Field, Space Wanderer, Tomomo's Abyss, White Winter, Farm, Starship and Treasure Island (both day and night) stages.
- Cast from Hit Points: An unfortunate side-effect of discarding unnecessary cards (-1 HP per card).
- Crippling Overspecialization: Store Manager will have difficulty earning stars outside of defeating his opponents and stealing theirs as he is unable to gain stars from bonus panels and can only use Gift cards.
- Early-Bird Cameo: His first appearance in a game was actually in a 2002 game called Mid Night Pleasure, which was one of Orange_Juice's much earlier games.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Manages a store that some of the characters work at if some of the card art is anything to go by.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: His card Completion Reward shows him smiling and telling his employee to not waste their bonus too much. He also tends to just glare at employees who do not do what he wants which usually prompts them to give in and follow his commands at whatever store he is managing.
- Shout-Out: His original Halloween costume is Loki's helmet.
- In addition, his red-and-blue colour makes him resemble Pepsiman.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store after reaching a certain level.
SUGURI CharactersIncludes: SUGURI, sora, Acceleration of SUGURI, Acceleration of SUGURI 2
Tropes for the following characters:
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Blue.
- Recent updates denoted the characters who debuted in sora with cyan.
- Older Than They Look: A good few of them are way older than their appearances would suggest.
- Super Soldier: What most of the cast here are.
- Corner of Woe: She reacts like this when defeated, and it's adorable.
- Dull Surprise: Tomomo says Suguri should express more shock that she made the worlds in 100% Orange Juice.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: After defeating Tomomo, she smiles and hopes for a time when Earth will have a safe enough atmosphere for everyone to live in. Doubles as a Shout-Out to her debut game as well where the Earth is only just starting to finally recover from the ending of sora.
- Fragile Speedster: High evasion stat, absolutely horrible defense.
- Idiot Hair: Subverted, as she's most certainly not stupid.
- Last of Her Kind: In 200% Mixed Juice, Suguri is confirmed to be one of only two known people left in existence on Earth 46 million years later, the other being Sumika.
- Mystical White Hair
- Older Than They Look: Her real age is at least five digits long.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted, as she's a hero.
- Shout-Out: Her 2017 Halloween costume is Freddy Krueger with the default outfit, and Sherlock Holmes with her Winter outfit.
- Super Mode: Her hyper, "Accelerator", allows her to throw out two dice instead of one for battle and movement as well as card and star drops for one turn. Stack this up with the x2 star drop panels and the Miracle event and you'll be rolling in stars in no time, so long as the RNG doesn't decide to give you the finger.Suguri: "I'm accelerating."
- Tareme Eyes
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A.
The main protagonist of sora, an ultimate weapon filled with the latest technology of her time. She used to be an ordinary girl who had a unique constitution. After being augmented, dragged into a war that she didn't understand nor wanted to be a part of, witnessing the death of an enemy soldier, seeing the sky for the first time in her life (if only for a moment) and experiencing a chance encounter with a certain friendly scientist, she defected from the military to try and save the planet.
- Apologetic Attacker: She sometimes opens the duels saying "My apologies".
- Cuteness Proximity: Happens to her when confronting Marie Poppo, and she even opens the battle saying "Mikky mau".
- Luck Manipulation Mechanic: Her Hyper, called "Extraordinary Specs", allows her to roll 6's for the duration of her turn. However, its high cost (30 stars) makes it a very situational one to use.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Really 700 Years Old: Is way older than she looks due to her spending roughly 10,000 years in a coma at the end of her game.
- Sailor Fuku: Her default outfit has shades of this. A proper one can also be obtained for her in the School Crashers event.
- Tsurime Eyes: Those eyes tell you that she's seen some shit in her life.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade S.
Hime is the "Guardian God" of Shifu's spaceship; the protector of all of its inhabitants and its last hope. Like Suguri, she claims to have existed for more than 10,000 years. In contrast to the other girls previously faced by Suguri, Hime is not under Shifu's direct command. Hime also enjoys dancing.
- Apologetic Attacker: Before attacking, she says "I'm sorry if this hurts".
- Chain Pain: Her hyper "Binding Chains" invokes this, preventing everyone but Hime from having a turn and -2 to evasion while the hyper is active.
- Dance Battler: Refers to fighting as a dance.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Becomes Suguri's friend after the events of SUGURI.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: She certainly has the dress sense of one.
- Hair Decorations: A flower-shaped decoration on her left side.
- Physical Goddess
- Power Gives You Wings: Shows up when she attacks. Also appears on some cards featuring her.
- Pretty in Mink: Her winter outfit, which first appeared in sora's extra stage.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Also subverted since she joins Suguri after the game.
- Tareme Eyes
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade S.
Nanako is one of the altered humans under the command of Shifu who fights using Bits, and is shortest of Shifu's subordinates. While still under his command she's very strict about following orders. Due to her sharp tongue, Nanako seems cantankerous on the surface, but is actually caring and concerned about her comrades-turned-friends.
- Attack Drone: Her "Bits", which is her primary weapon in SUGURI.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: May look irritable and unfriendly at first glance, but she cares deeply for her friends, especially Kae.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: At the beginning of Chapter 7, she says "I think I'm done warming up now!"
- The Napoleon: She's short and has an attitude problem.
- Purple Is Powerful: Moreso if her hyper boosts her attack.
- Random Effect Spell: Her hyper, "Deploy Bits", allows her to gain +7 to her attack, defense and/or evasion stats, the main caveat being that it's distributed randomly across all three.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: She serves as the "blue" to Kae's "red", even though her colour's purple.
- Tareme Eyes
- Token Mini-Moe
- What the Hell, Player?: She berates you for taking too long in your turn, So, if she notices you don't roll the die, use cards or do anything, she says "Hey, still thinking?"; after a few seconds she adds "Make it quick.", and just grows more impatient from there.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Purple hair, to be exact.
Saki is one of the altered humans under the command of Shifu. Her weaponry is music-themed; fighting maracas-shaped grenades, beam energy tambourines, energy waves called cymbals and orange-blue-colored energy spheres called bells. She is always seen in thick clothing regardless of the weather and is cheery and enjoys cooking.
- Calling Your Attacks: She says "Bing Bang Bell!" when she places her Hyper. This actually plays against her because the other players can take action if they remember where the trap is located.
- Curtains Match the Window: Blonde with yellow eyes.
- Cute and Psycho: Played for laughs: Before attacking, she exclaims, in a fairly threatening voice "Please die!", then adds "Just kidding" in a more playful tone.
- The Cutie: Considers herself one of the cutest, if not THE cutest, girl in the world, and even had an argument with Sham about it in AoS2.
- Genki Girl
- Hidden Buxom: Is surprisingly rather busty beneath her baggy jacket.
- Idiot Hair
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses maraca-shaped grenades and beam tambourines.
- Musical Assassin: Her weapons and attacks are all musical instrument-themed (maraca grenades, beam energy tambourines, energy waves called cymbals, orange/blue-coloured energy balls called bells...)
- Odd Job God: She is also Sweet Maker, one of the Six Gods of Sweets.
- Tareme Eyes
- Verbal Tic: Has an habit of saying "Mau...". The quote on her hyper, Big Bang Bell, is her exclaiming, "Mauuuuryaaaaaaahh!"
Kae is one of the altered humans under the command of Shifu. She has very conspicuous and bright red hair. Kae enjoys fighting, generally preferring things up close and personal. She is also cheerful and loves having fun. However, she has a fear of the dark, having been kept in isolation for an extraordinary long time.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears a belly-exposing shirt.
- Blood Knight: Her motivation to fight is mostly having fun with a good battle.
- Boobs of Steel: Has a curvaceous and well-endowed figure. And, unlike most of the characters from her series, she fights with her bare hands.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has red eyes matching with her red hair.
- Cuteness Proximity: She gets very excited when confronting characters like QP, Yuki, or Aru, which she calls very cute.
- Elemental Hair
- Fiery Redhead: Red-haired with fire being a major part of her motif.
- Genki Girl
- Glass Cannon: Her Attack gains strength as her Defense gets weaker. She can also inflict this on nearby opponents with her hyper.
- Playing with Fire
- Personality Powers: She's Hot-Blooded, and uses fire in her attacks.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With Kyoko, Kae is the Red Oni. She also plays the red with Nanako's blue, although the latter is purple.
- Super Mode: Her hyper, "Blazing!", strengthens her attack at the cost of her defense going down, turning her into a Glass Cannon for three turns. She can also inflict nearby opponents with it.Kae: "Good! Good! This feeling is really the best!"
- Tareme Eyes
An altered human who was simply out-matched by Sora by far, but still fought to the bitter end to defend her loved ones. A silver ring can be seen on her left hand, heavily hinting that she is married. Despite her death, she would end up playing a critical role in Sora defecting from the military to save the world.
- Came Back Strong: Upon using her hyper, Alte can gain +1 attack, up to a maximum of +3.
- Driven to Suicide: Played for dark laughs in Star Breaker's campaign, where Alte attempts to self-destruct in shame over losing to her. Thankfully, Tomomo stops her before she can go through with it. It also serves as her hyper.
- Gatling Good: Her attack sprite has her whip out a gatling gun to fill her opponent up with lead.
- Happily Married: Alte has a husband but his name is unknown.
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose: Alte can force this scenario onto other players almost exactly as worded by attacking other players with her Hyper at 1HP. In this situation, the opponent is either forced to kill Alte (losing half of their stars and giving her +1 ATK for the rest of the match) or let Alte kill them (giving Alte half of their stars and 2 Wins).
- Lethal Chef: 200% Mixed Juice reveals that not only is she not able to cook, she tried to grab cooked food without any protection which ended up burning the right side of her face and injuring her husband in the process.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Which hides the burn scars on the right side of her face.
- Shout-Out: Her 2017 Halloween outfit is a obvious reference to Kung Lao.
- Taking You with Me: Her Hyper, aptly called "Self-Destruct", has her doing this to her opponent. If Alte is KO'd, she explodes and kills her opponent as well, negating them any stars and wins, and making them losing half of their stars.Alte: "I'm sorry... I can't make it back..."
Kyoko is one of the altered humans under the command of Shifu and probably is in the upper echelons of his forces. Her specialty is forming rigid ice crystals to attack and shield herself. However, she isn't particularly fond of fighting. While Kyoko is just as loyal to Shifu as all of his subjects, she shows deep concern for every inhabitant of the spaceship. Described as motherly by others and is often seen adjusting her glasses.
- Achilles' Heel: Because Kyoko can't evade attacks, any trap that automatically sics a battle on her will spell her downfall if she has low HP. By far the most nasty example is the Piyopiyo Procession trap, which sics three consecutive battles one-by-one, and if set on a battle panel, adds up to four battles. This can lead to a large chunk of her HP being wittled down, leaving her in a vulnerable state or KOed.
- An Ice Person
- Barrier Warrior: Reflected in her +3 to Defense and her hyper which nullifies any threat to her up to three times at the cost of 1 HP per use.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Elemental Hair
- Failure Is the Only Option: This can happen to her if she's forced into a battle and she only has 1 HP left. Since she can't evade attacks and defending will take 1 HP off her no matter what, she's pretty much screwed.
- No-Sell: Her hyper, "Crystal Barrier", allows her to steamroll through traps, battles and drop panels, albeit at the cost of taking 1 HP's worth of damage. That said, if she's able to keep her health up, then she can pretty much waltz through the battlefield without any worries.
- Personality Powers
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With Kae, Kyoko is the Blue Oni.
- Sibling Rivalry: With Kyousuke, her (possibly younger) brother.
- Stone Wall: Her base Defence is +3.
- Team Mom
- Tsurime Eyes
Sora's former instructor and friend before the former's desertion, she attempts to persuade Sora to come back and forget the entire incident. Despite her best efforts, she was beaten by her.
- Covered with Scars: She has a nasty-looking scar on her face, another one covering part of her left ear, and another one on her left hand.
- Cry Cute: Her defeated pose.
- The Cutie: She sees herself as one of the cutest and most cheerful girls in the world, but feels the scar on her face prevents her from becoming THE cutest. She even has an argument with Saki in AoS2 about this, and is willing to take down whoever she feels is cuter than her.
- Idol Singer: She aspires to become this.
- Luck Manipulation Mechanic: Her Hyper, called "Delta Field", forces the other players to roll 1s during their next turns, potentially messing with their games.
The final foe that Sora had to face in her game, Star Breaker was supposed to be the army's secret weapon, but her mental instability combined with her tremendous power proved to be too much to be held in check. Not surprisingly, she promptly broke out and caused havoc. As her name implies, Star Breaker's biggest joy is destruction. Her adorable looks are in stark contrast to her violent personality. Losing a battle deepens her insanity even more.
- Ax-Crazy: Geez Louise, she makes Kae look calm and composed by comparison!
- Blood Knight: Due to her being unable to pick star norma, Star Breaker relies on fighting and defeating opponents to win, and the achievement for playing ten games with her is called "Champion of War".
- Crippling Overspecialization: Since Star Breaker can only achieve her norma by winning battles, she's battle-hardened right from the get-go, sporting a +2 attack stat and little-to-no drawbacks to her other stats. This essentially makes her a Lightning Bruiser, being able to wipe the floor with enemies and other players with ease except bosses. However, because she has no other alternative to achieve her norma, she's at a severe disadvantage if she can't catch her prey in time. And once a boss appears, without a battlefield event to supplement additional battle panels, she's locked out of standard enemy encounters until the boss is defeated.
- Evil Is Not a Toy: Tomomo learns this the hard way when she brought her over to her board game world. When Sweet Breaker calls her out on this, she sheepishly admits that It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Her adorable appearance deeply contrasts with her murderous personality.
- Land Mine Goes "Click!": Her hyper, "Star Blasting Fuse", has her place invisible bombs on random spaces and anyone who steps on one will hear an electronic sound before it explodes and reduces their HP to 1.
- Laughing Mad: A good amount of her dialogue mostly consists of her laughing her head off.
- Mad Bomber: Her hyper, as mentioned above, has her deploying invisible bombs on the game board.
- Meaningful Name: An Alternate Universe version of her is named Reika Hoshino, or Hoshino Reika in Japanese format. In Japanese, Hoshi means star. Coincidentally, Reika also sounds similar to Breaker.
- Meaningful Rename: In 200% Mixed Juice, she renamed herself from Reika to Star Breaker once she started to experience Sanity Slippage and gained the ability to travel between dimensions.
- Mundane Utility: Her campaign's ending sees her using her powers to bake cookies.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: In 200% Mixed Juice, Grain kidnaps Reika to prevent her from destroying worlds. Other characters begin to argue and want her to use her for their own means. This ends up angering her and triggering her transformation to Star Breaker.
- In 100% Orange Juice proper, both Sora and Tomomo are trying to find a way to curb Star Breaker's more murderous habits by exposing her to non-violent things such as the Poppos in her campaign. Unfortunately, in the fourth stage, Tomomo makes the mistake of bringing in Alte and Sham, two war veterans from the same war-torn period as Starbo's. Needless to say, it promptly falls apart.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Would love to destroy absolutely everything. This translates into only being allowed to choose Wins Norma.
- Playing with Fire: Her main power. Funnily enough, the ending of both her and Sweet Breaker's campaigns has her accidentally bake some cookies that the latter was carrying on her with it, trying them out and finding them so delicious that they actually distract her from her more murderous ways.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Shout-Out: Her 2016 Halloween costume is M. Bison's hat and shoulderboards.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Star Breaker is this to Reika in 200% Mixed Juice due to how difficult her powers are to control.
- Sweet Tooth: Ultimately what prevents her from destroying the world in her campaign scenario; the discovery of baked goods.
- Technicolor Eyes
- Trap Master: A necessary part of her playstyle and the basis of her hyper.
- Tyke Bomb: This is why you don't make kids into living weapons.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
After Sora's desertion sent the army into disarray, Nath was at the receiving end of their efforts to replace her. Her body underwent significant changes and she had to sacrifice her arms, was stripped her of her free will, and was forced to become the pilot of a large mech. With it she is capable of transforming into different modes as the battle goes on. Her mech's armaments become more elaborate and deadly with each change. Although she has no free will of her own, inside her heart she supports Sora's lonely cause and is genuinely relieved to have met someone like her.
- An Arm and a Leg: Had to sacrifice both her arms to use her mech.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul
- Difficult, but Awesome: As mentioned below, Nath is at first pretty low-spec. However, any time she uses a battle card she will gain +1 attack and defense at the cost of her evasion going down. Play enough of those and pretty soon she'll be one-shotting anyone who crosses her path.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Her eyes don't have any definition to them, signifying her loss of free will.
- Fate Worse than Death: Nath's Gift card Price of Power hints that having no control over her body makes her feel powerless.Nath: "Even if I survive the war... with this body, there's nothing I can do."
- Fragile Speedster: At first, this is what she is without an Active Extension.
- Handicapped Badass: Sacrificed both of her arms to become a living weapon. Her Hyper card takes this Up to Eleven with one being able to sacrifice her stars to max out all of her stats (+9 in all stats) for a battle!
- Inspirationally Disadvantaged: Rolls the dice using her feet.
- Living Weapon: What she ended up becoming.
- Magikarp Power: At first, Nath is just a low-key Fragile Speedster. However, thanks to her passive she can gain +1 Attack and Defense with every battle card played (up to a maximum of three), albeit at the cost of her evasion going down by one. Combine that with her hyper (which does the same thing and takes it Up to Eleven depending on how many stars you have) and watch her mop the floor with everyone.
- Mighty Glacier: She can become this is you use a bunch of battle cards (giving her Active Extension stacks) during play. Or you can splurge all your stars on her hyper, allowing you to one-shot bosses like they're nothing.
- Powered Armor: Swaps her Humongous Mecha for this and gains it when she uses her hyper or a battle card.
- Threatening Shark: Gets a rather goofy-looking shark costume in the summer 2018 event.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
A robotic clone of Shifu, the Big Bad of the first SUGURI game, who has a fetish for women's legs. He once showed up out of the blue and tried to amass his own personal harem out of Suguri's group. However, even after summoning Robo to stop her, he was ultimately beaten by her and ended up being reduced to a head in a flower pot for his troubles.
- Butt-Monkey: Tends to take a lot of punishment from other people (heck, his attacked sprite shows him getting blown away by an explosion). And that's not getting into what happens when he gets KO'ed. He even gets his body parts stolen from him by a gang of Poppos in the School Crashers event! Then again, if the attacker's a woman, he doesn't really mind.
- Iron Butt Monkey: That said, he's much tougher than he looks due to him being a robot.
- Fetish: For women's legs.
- Harem Seeker
- Losing Your Head: If KO'd, NoName is reduced to a head in a flower pot. A player can only gain stars and wins if they KO him when he's reduced to just his head. It also greatly cripples his stats (-1 in every stat and only 2 HP), making him easy pickings for bully characters like Yuki.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Has a strange fascination for women's thighs. He even calls Suguri a cheater because she flies at full speed, and explicitly says he wants to peek under her skirt.
- Megane: Wears a pair of glasses even though he technically doesn't need them.
- No Name Given
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Physically identical to Shifu, except he's got messier hair.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: His Hyper, called "Overseer", allows him to flee from battle; if there is a boss in the field, it will take NoName's place, just like Oh My Friend. Obviously, it only works on other players.
- Summon Bigger Fish: His hyper, of course.NoName: "Hahaha! Here comes my friend!"
- Too Kinky to Torture: Though only if it's a woman who's kicking his butt.
An altered human who Sora ran into in her game's second stage. Though she tried to stop the latter from accomplishing her goals, she was ultimately struck down by her.
- Blood Knight: She clearly enjoys beating up her opponents a bit too much...
- Fragile Speedster: What she usually is.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: A combination of cute and oversized.
- Invisibility Cloak: She can make herself invisible via her hyper to avoid attacks.Tsih: "Look at me vanish!"
- Lightning Bruiser: What she could become if holding a gift card or two, with a hint of Glass Cannon.
- No-Sell: Her hyper, "Stealth On", can completely make herself immune to attacks from other players and getting targeted by other people's boost cards for three turns, assuming she doesn't enter combat manually before that.
- Technicolor Eyes: Has yellow eyes.
- The Usurper: Wants to be this in regards to Poppo for the role of the game's Mascot character.
- Verbal Tic: "Nanora!"
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Literally.
An altered human who under the orders of Shifu clashed with Suguri for the planet, but lost. She uses beam rifles, bazookas and mines in battle.
- Action Initiative: Inverted. Like Sherry, she doesn't attack first, but in exchange, her opponent takes 1 damage at the start of the battle.
- Tomboy: Strong, energetic, skilled with firearms, and even has Boyish Short Hair. Even Kyoko refers to her as such in her home game.
- Wave Motion Gun: She uses one of these for her Hyper, called "Extended Photon Rifle": Depending on her level, she fires powerful energy beams to random units, dealing 1 HP of damage with each one, gaining 1 win if she's able to KO a unit.Iru: "I'll shoot you all down."
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Green, in this case.
An altered ninja and self-proclaimed "hero of justice" who houses the body and mind of two different people (one lost their body, the other their mind), hence their habit of referring to themselves as "we". They both tried to stop Sora from accomplishing her goals, but were struck down for their troubles.
- Ambiguous Gender: Are they male or female? Even the wiki doesn't really know, as it lists their gender as both. It doesn't really help that the genders of the previous two people were never identified...
- Flash Step: Their Hyper, called "Leap Through Space", allows them to mark the panel where they're standing. Using it again allows Mira to vanish and reappear at the marked panel, and applying Binding Smoke to anyone at 1 panel of radius.Mira: "Leaping!"
- Heroic Wannabe: They believe themselves to be a hero of justice. In truth, they're completely in over their heads.
- Highly Visible Ninja: No kidding.
- Luck Manipulation Mechanic: Their Binding Smoke effect, which can force unlucky opponents to roll only 1's, 2's or 3's for two turns.Mira: "Poof."
- Royal "We": Justified, as they're technically two beings in one.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Sports a red scarf on them, showcasing their belief as a hero.
- Trap Master: Their trap cards also gain an extra effect that messes with their victims' dice rolls.
One of many Mecha-Mooks sent out by Shifu to conquer the world, Suguri had to contend with them in her game.
- Barrier Warrior: Its hyper, "Reflective Shell", allows it to negate up to two points of damage in battle and increase its attack by two for each point of damage negated.
- Joke Character: Its playable version, at least.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store after reaching a certain level.
- Stone Wall: Downplayed. It can take some punishment, just not as much as Fernet and co.
A Humongous Mecha that Shifu used to battle Suguri in their game. It would later make a surprise appearance in Acceleration of Suguri's "Falling Wonder" storyline and the arcade mode as a boss.
- Cast from Hit Points: What happens if you use its hyper.
- Critical Status Buff: Its hyper, "Turbo Charged", allows it to sacrifice HP down to 1 in exchange for +1 attack per hitpoint, though it will eventually wear off as you regain health.
- Humongous Mecha: Appears as the boss of the Suguri/Sora-themed stages (specifically, Planet Earth, Warfare, Sealed Archive, Training Program, Vortex and Shipyard) as well as the Clover and Star Circuit stages.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store once a certain level has been reached.
- Regenerating Health: It starts with 1 HP, however, it has an "Auto-Repair" special ability that restores 1 HP every 3 chapters.
- Some Call Me "Tim": Is also known as "Robo" in Acceleration of Suguri.
- The Dragon: To No Name in Acceleration of Suguri's Falling Wonder story.
Flying Red Barrel CharactersTropes for these characters:
- Ace Pilot: A necessity for them in their game, not so much here.
- Badass Normal: Compared to the characters of the QP and Suguri verses, these guys don't have any special abilities. They simply rely on their Ace Pilot skills to get them through.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Red.
- Super-Deformed: After the "Pigformation" Event of 2019, smaller, cuter, pig-nosed versions of the characters are available for those who completed the event.
The main heroine of Flying Red Barrel, Marc is a member of a guild who fight Sky Pirates with their planes and flies the titular "Red Barrel".
- Ace Pilot: To the points that even Syura, a former demon, is impressed. When Syura lands on the same panel as Marc, she says "Impressive... A pretty girl like her can even handle an airplane!"
- Apologetic Attacker: When Marc defeats a Seagull, she has a My God, What Have I Done? moment and exclaims "Mr. Seagull, I'm sorry!". This is probably a reference to her game, where she had to do the same thing in the first stage.
- Braids of Action
- Country Mouse: Hails from the countryside, which contrasts quite a lot with Fernet, who's the Ojou.
- My God, What Have I Done?: She reacts like this after defeating a Seagull.
- Sailor Fuku: Can obtain one from the School Crashers event.
A young noblewoman who has an on/off friendship with Marc, even if it means bombing her out of the sky with her Cool Airship.
- Cool Airship: Owns one which is shown in her hyper's artwork.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: Whenever she defeats any Mook, she will exclaim she wants to take them home.
- Older Sidekick: To Aru during the campaign, she is helping her deliver presents before Marie Poppo steals them.
- Odd Friendship: With Krila, they bond over red bean curry in 200% Mixed Juice.
- Ojou: A variant of Proper Lady with shades of Royal Brat popping up occasionally. She is also featured on the card art for "Princess's Privilege".
- Randomized Damage Attack: Her Hyper, called "Air Strike", allows her to deal 1-3 damage to the other players, however, the amount of damage is decided randomly.Fernet: "Hmph, go down, all of you."
- Stone Wall: Fernet is THE original Stone Wall, as her 6 HP and +2 Defense allows her to shrug off damage with ease, so, bringing her down may take a little long.
Marc's self-proclaimed rival, he often hounds her throughout her game in his Blue Crow plane trying to get her to leave the Guild for reasons unknown. He also always addresses her as "Red Barrel".
- Ace Pilot
- Lightning Bruiser: His stats are similar to Sherry's, however, his drawback is his low health, which makes it risky to go into battle with stronger opponents like Tomomo or Yuki.
- Mighty Glacier: His hyper, "Blue Crow the Second", has him gain attack and defense (and lose evasion) equal to the number of cards he's got on him, turning him into this.Peat: "I'm gonna settle this!"
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: He can get one in the School Crashers event.
- Shout-Out: His original Halloween outfit resembles Jason Voorhees.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Literally.
A member of La Résistance who opposes the Guild's rule, she fought Marc in the penultimate stage of her game out of a desire to fly free in the sky.
- Ace Pilot
- Action Initiative: Inverted. To compensate for her huge stats, she never has the first attack in battle.
- Adventurer Outfit: Unlike the other FRB characters, Sherry has the attire you would expect from a pilot, including goggles, a bomber jacket, pants and boots.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Those goggles of hers would have had some use in her home game, not so much here.
- Lightning Bruiser: Sherry has 5 HP and +1 in all her stats. Her drawback is that she always acts last in a battle (unless it's against another Sherry, or she engages a player-controlled Flying Castle).
- Master of All: Has +1 in all her stats, however she can't attack first in order to keep her from being overpowered.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Sherry has long, red hair tied in a ponytail.
The leader of a crew of Sky Pirates, he clashed with Marc in the first stage of their game.
- Badass Baritone: Has a fairly deep voice.
- Badass Grandpa: Is older than the other characters (well, outside of the ones who are Really 700 Years Old), but he can still play dice with the best of them.
- BFS: Wields an enormous cutlass over his shoulder.
- Cigar Chomper: Smokes a cigar in his victory sprite.
- Critical Status Buff: Like Syura before him, his attack grows stronger with every HP lost.
- Mighty Glacier: At 1 HP, he becomes this.
- Mook Maker: Can summon Pirate Crew Members with his hyper, "Do Pirates Fly in the Sky?", to attack his enemies.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Has some foul-mouthed lines in a game where swearing is otherwise non-existent.
- Sky Pirate: A pirate from a game shock-full of pilots? He fits the bill and runs to the bank with it.
- Stone Wall: with +1 Defense and -3 Evasion, he's not very reliable at dodging, so he mostly depends on defending.
One of the many Sky Pirates that work under Captain Tequila, he only shows up when the latter uses his hyper.
- Assist Character: They serve as this for Captain Tequila, as his Hyper Card, called "Do Pirates Fly in the Sky?" allows him to place 2-3 "Flying Pirate" trap cards in random spaces that force the other players into a battle with one of them.
- Glass Cannon: They have an attack stat of +1, so they can do some serious damage to players if they roll high enough numbers. However, they only have 2 HP and -1 in both defense and evasion stats, making them very fragile and relatively easy to take down. The fight with them can go two ways; either they win and most of the losing player's stars goes to Tequila, or they lose and nothing is gained from fight.
- Knife Nut: They use huge knives (May be small swords, too) as weapons.
- Mooks: Tequila's, specifically. They also appear in the encounter panels if Tequila is on board.
It's a seagull. Marc had to put up with them in her game.
- Airborne Mook
- Ascended Extra: The first episode of Kai's campaign features a single seagull named Jonathan as an opponent.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: As Big the Jonathan.
- Big Bad: Of the summer 2018 event as Big the Jonathan.
- Damage-Sponge Boss: As Big the Jonathan and good grief, does he have a lot of HP!note
- Feathered Fiend: It's a bird, and it's notorious for rolling high numbers for its attacks. Heck, even the 100% Orange Juice wiki calls it by this trope name in the summer 2018 event!
- Giant Mook: Becomes one in the summer 2018 event. Its name? Big the Jonathan.
- Glass Cannon: It may not be very fast and its defense isn't much to talk about, but its attack certainly packs a punch. Woe betide to anyone with low health who encounters one of these...
- Joke Character: The playable seagull features the same stats as the wild version.
- Mook Maker: As Big the Jonathan, he can summon specialized seagulls to attack players.
- Shout-Out: Gets a costume based on Jotaro Kujo in the summer 2018 event.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store.
The Guild's secret weapon: a massive flying castle that they would use to conquer the skies. However, it was ultimately shot down and destroyed by Marc.
- Damage-Sponge Boss: It has 10 HP, the highest among the bosses. However, it has the lowest defense (+1, while Store Manager has +2 and Shifu Robot has +3), so it's possible to defeat it fast with cards that increase Attack.
- Expressive Mask: One of its Halloween skins gives it a face that makes appropriate expressions depending on its sprite.
- No-Sell: When defending, battle cards will have no effect on it.
- Ominous Floating Castle: Appears as the boss of the Flying Red Barrel-themed stages (specifically, Lagoon Flight, Sunset and Night Flight) as well as the Frost Cave, Witches' Forest and Sakura Smackdown stages.
- Promoted to Playable: Can be bought from the in-game store after reaching a certain level.
- Stone Wall: Even more so than Fernet! Its boss self may not do much, but it can really take a beating before it finally goes down in flames. This is, however, downplayed for its playable version, which has -1 defense (though it can go up to +1 if it uses its hyper), but makes up for it with 8 HP.
- You Shall Not Pass!: Its hyper, "Immovable Object", can force this on anyone who wanders onto its panel, forcing them to battle it. The fact that it also gains +2 defense and can counterattack is just the cherry on top.
Alicianrone CharactersTropes for these characters:
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Purple.
- Cute Witch
- Early-Bird Cameo: Their game, Alicianrone, has yet to be released as of this writing.
One of two witches who reside in the witches' forest, Miusaki is the more outgoing of the pair.
- Cute Witch: Added in version 1.20 with the Witch Pack.
- No-Sell: She has a special ability that allows her to take a maximum of 2 damage, no matter how hard she's hit, and her Hyper, called "Solid Witch", keeps her from taking damage at all.Miusaki: "No flimsy attacks can hurt me!"
- Some Call Me "Tim": Everyone calls her Miu.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or green hair in Miu's case.
One of two witches who reside in the witches' forest, she's the more shy and reserved of the two.
- Cute Witch: Like Miusaki, she was added in version 1.20 with the Witch Pack.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves
- Peek-a-Bangs: Over her right eye.
- Prehensile Hair: She uses her hair to attack. In addition, her hyper uses her hair to keep players from moving, or Repa can also use it on herself, useful when she lands on a home panel and levels up, but has achieved enough norma to level up again.Ceoreparque: "No one can get out of Repa's hair."
- Some Call Me "Tim": Shortened to just Repa.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Purple hair to be exact.
Bonus CharactersThese are the characters included by owning other games. Tropes for them include the following:
- Alternate Self: They're mostly just different versions of previous characters. In Scramble Aru's case, she actually meets with her original self in the Crossed Christmases storyline.
- Old Save Bonus: These require owning their respective games in order to be used.
A Marie Poppo in an outfit different from the others.
- The Cameo: Navi (or rather, Sumika) from 200% Mixed Juice shows up on top of Poppo's head.
- Miss Not-Appearing-in-This-Game: Her card says that she appeared in 200% Mixed Juice, and yet a Poppo like that doesn't show up there. Granted, Navi from the same game appears with her but still...
- Teleport Spam: Her passive allows her to take advantage of the Warp panels, as she receives a bonus every time she entres one (If her level is an odd number, she collects stars, or if her level is even, she draws a card); And her Hyper, called "Subspace Tunnel", changes 4-6 panels into warp panels, increasing her chances to gain the bonuses she needs.
QP as she appeared in Dangerous.
- Magikarp Power: At first, she's just a slightly worse version of regular QP (-1 evasion). However, give her the right pudding cards and watch her go to town on everyone.
- Odd Job God: QP is known as Sweet Guardian, one of the six Sweet Gods.
- Physical Goddess
- Power Gives You Wings: The Sweet Guardian wings can be obtained for her if the player gets 50,000 chocolate in the Valentine's Day 2018 event. They don't do anything, though.
- Power-Up Food: She receives combat bonuses just by holding cards with "Pudding" in their name, and her Hyper, called "Sweet Guardian", allows her to draw 2 cards with "Pudding" in their name from the center of the deck.note QP: "My little... pudding..."
- Sailor Fuku: Wears one just like she did in Dangerous.
Aru as she appears in Xmas Shooting Scramble.
- Badass Santa: She may only have -1 ATK and -1 DEF, but she compensates with +2 EVA, which allows her to successfully evade small enemies and low rolls.
- Bag of Holding: Like her normal self, Aru can hold up to four cards as opposed to three.
- Fragile Speedster: Has low ATK and DEF stats, but her EVA is good enough to get the job done.
- Gift-Giving Gaffe: Her Hyper, called "Santa's Job", allows her to give a card of usable level to a random opponent at the end of her turn, and in exchange, she receives the card level x5 in stars.Aru: "Children of the world, we are coming for you!"
- Shout-Out: Aru (Scramble)'s Halloween outfit may be a reference to Oogie-Boogie/Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Wild Take: Makes a hilarious one upon being attacked.
It's Suguri. Except in a different outfit.
- Braids of Action: Has her hair tied into a single braid.
- Fragile Speedster: Like her regular self, she has a high evasion stat and crappy defense.
- Limited Loadout: She can only carry two cards at a time.
- Miss Not-Appearing-in-This-Game: Her card says that she debuted in Acceleration of Suguri 2, except Suguri doesn't wear that outfit in her game.
- Regenerating Health: She's able to restore 1 HP at the beginning of every turn.
- World-Healing Wave: Her Hyper, called "Revival of Stars", combines this with a Care-Bear Stare, as it creates an energy wave that engulfs the entire board, and turning the Drop panels into Bonus panels, and the Encounter panels into Card panels, useful, for example, when Suguri is low on health or to avoid confronting a boss. The effect lasts for 3 chapters.Suguri: "The dream you protected has spread across the whole planet."
Sora as she appeared in the military before her fateful encounter with Alte.
- Apologetic Attacker: Like regular Sora, she often initiates the battles saying "My apologies".
- BFS: Wields a huge sword at all times.
- Cuteness Proximity: Like her regular version, Sora (Military) reacts like this when confronting Marie Poppo, exclaiming "Mikky mau" before attacking.
- Death Is Cheap: Sora can skip the revive rolls, as she revives automatically on the next turn, however, she only revives with 2 HP, putting her at risk of being KO'd again. The only exception to this is if she's KO'd via a Field Event, or a card such as Yuki's Hyper.
- Good-Looking Privates: Sora gets this opinion from Tomomo. In Star Breaker's campaign, she has changed to her Military costume by Tomomo's request. When Sora asks her why she's doing this, Tomomo responds that it's just because she likes that outfit, as it gives her the looks of a military instructor.
- Luck Manipulation Mechanic: Her Hyper, called "Awakening of Talent", allows her to roll 5's for move, bonus and drop. However, she can also use it as a Battle card.Sora: "I'll commence... my operation now."
- Sailor Fuku: Like Marc and regular Sora, she too can acquire one in the School Crashers event.