This character sheet is for Once Bit Your Sister.
Born in Ambermill, currently living with her mother and father in Elwynn Forest. She's a warlock, but tends to avoid blaring that fact when in big cities like Stormwind. May or may not have a Thing for Tor. Hint at it and die, kthnx.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist- She's not as bad as SOME people, but she'll do whatever it takes to achieve her goals.
TorcuilBorn in Northern Lordearon, not far from Hearthglen and now living in Elwynn Forest with his aunt and uncle. Torcuil is a paladin, and technically a Knight of the Silver Hand, but not a part of Tirion's reformation of the Order. In short, it's complicated and involves some Time Travel.
- Future Me Scares Me - His future self is a grumpy bitter Death Knight, and he doesn't know how he becomes that.
- Your Days Are Numbered - And the Death Knight isn't saying when it's gonna happen.
There is also a Death Knight version of Torcuil around who, due to his time spent as part of the Scourge, is quite different personality wise from his younger Paladin counterpart.
- Berserk Button - Don't imply that he was part of the Scourge willingly. He takes it very personal.
- Blessed with Suck - Homeland destroyed and family dead, Scarlet Crusade, The Scourge, and the finally, the next trope.
- Hidden Heart of Gold - He's not always a jerkface, but is one most of the time (pretty much around anyone that isn't Luneira). Quite possibly a Knight In Sour Armor too.
- I Am What I Am - He doesn't like being a Death Knight, but he can't exactly change it.
- Knight Templar - To a degree. He is formally a member of the Scarlet Crusade, and he doesn't advertise this fact.
LeileannA strange, short-haired warrior chick who runs into the group every now and again. She's incidental to the group's antics; so far, she's been witness to two major events (Garnet's death-by-zombie and getting Shaharra drunk in the Gallina Wineries).
- Fearless Fool- especially when it comes to the truly dangerous locations of the world.