open/close all folders
The male protagonist of Omujo, and the subject of the girls' attractions. Shouta was feeling the humdrum of everyday life in a big way until he got a peek up Ichigo's skirt and the diaper underneath. The sheer unusualness of it causes Shouta to become interested in Ichigo and begins the story.
- Accidental Pervert: Shouta met Ichigo because he happened to look up and see what she wore under her skirt. From there such a moment happens nearly every time they interact. So often, in fact, that Morei and Muni each independently conclude Shouta has a diaper fetish after witnessing incidents.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Shouta is prone to suggestive fantasies and has presumably peeked under girls' skirts enough to grow bored of it. On the other hand, he frequently covers for Ichigo if something threatens to publicly expose her issues or otherwise embarrass her and is generally protective of her. He's also accepting, if confused, when he thinks his childhood friend has confessed her long held secret fetish to him while firm in not giving in to Muni's advances.
- Innocently Insensitive: Despite repeated scolding by Morei, Shouta has a bad habit of taking so long in the bathroom in the mornings that his younger sister spends those times in a constant state of Potty Emergency. In one chapter, when he suspects Ichigo has wet herself and provides an excuse she can use to get out of class to change, he asks her far too bluntly about what she did, causing her to run off.
- Portmanteau: Shouta is fond of these, occasionally combining the word "diaper" with something else. For instance, when he realizes Morei has gone off with Ichigo somewhere, he wonders if they're "diapals" and mentally refers to Muni as a "diapervert".
- Punny Name: When shown in Japanese order of surname first, "Oone Shouta" becomes a play on "onesho", the Japanese term for bedwetting.
- Secret Keeper: There's no explicit agreement between them, but Shouta doesn't reveal Ichigo's wetting problem and has gone out of his way to cover for her numerous times, such as by pretending to be unwell so Ichigo can use escorting him to the nurse's office to get out of class to change. He also thinks he's doing this for Morei, following her confession of her fetish to him.
The first girl introduced in the story. Ichigo is an extremely shy and nervous girl who suffers from bladder control issues. Whenever something gets her heart thumping she becomes prone to wetting herself. Boys in general, and eventually Shouta in particular, always make her nervous. She wears diapers nearly all the time as a result.
- Cute Clumsy Girl:
- Several of Shouta's accidental pervert moments result from some act of clumsiness on Ichigo's part. Twice he caught her after she tripped on the steps, in one instance catching her in a bridal carry.
- On their movie date, Ichigo trips and drapes herself across Shouta's lap because her purse caught on the seat.
- In chapter 13 she manages to knock herself out with a volleyball and wakes up on Shouta's back because he was drafted into carrying her. This not only aggravates her condition, but does so on the one day she wasn't wearing a diaper, as gym clothes didn't hide it well.
- Chapter 15 has Ichigo's skirt getting caught on the corner of her shoe locker door, pulling it up. Were Shouta not there to stand in front of her, anyone who walked by would see her diaper clearly.
- Does Not Like Men: When Ichigo describes her condition, she does in terms of having to pee whenever a male makes her nervous. Because of this she tends to avoid them.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Her diapers are decorated with strawberries, corresponding to her first name. Chapter three sees Shouta encountering her while in the process of buying them.
- Hair Decorations: Ichigo's strawberry hairclips correspond to her name, "Ichigo" meaning "Strawberry". Ichigo's clips are distinctive enough that Shouta quickly realizes who Muni's talking about when she refers to them while describing Ichigo.
- Love Epiphany: The realization that Shouta, and only Shouta, seems to trigger her nervousness around men lately makes Ichigo realize that she's begun to fall in love with him.
- Potty Failure: Such a major part of Ichigo's life that she nearly always has to wear diapers. Her shy nature, combined with her tendency to wet herself when nervous and the fact that Shouta always makes her nervous, means that her wetting herself is a Once an Episode occurrence.
- Punny Name: Ichigo's last name, Otohime, translates to "Sound Princess". This is also a brand name for a device installed in Japanese toilets to make flushing noises and disguise what's actually going on. Such a device can be seen in the first page of chapter fourteen.
- Shrinking Violet: Ichigo is so shy and reserved that, when she develops a case of the hiccups in class in chapter 4, at least one classmate notes that it's the first time they'd ever heard her voice. This frequently works against her, given that her bladder issues tend to crop up when she becomes nervous.
A childhood friend of Shouta's. Morei has been in love with Shouta since elementary school after he saved her from embarrassment. Upon witnessing an enounter between Shouta, Ichigo, and Ichigo's diaper, Morei concludes that Shouta's into diaper play. She decides that if has to compete for Shouta's affections, she won't let that stop her.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Morei finds it difficult to just flat out tell Shouta she loves him. This results in her unwittingly convincing Shouta she has a diaper fetish because she can get to "I love", but can't get to "you", while flashing the diaper she's wearing at him.
- Character Tics: Morei tends to roll around on the floor or her bed when she gets overexcited by something.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Morei's diapers are decorated in paw prints, corresponding to the "neko" (meaning "cat") in her last name. A volume omake shows her specifically wondering about cute designs that adults could wear while shopping online.
- Gyaru Girl: Volume omakes show Morei wraps her cardigan around her waist to try and invoke the image of a countryside gyaru.
- Hair Decorations: Morei's hairclips, combined with her hairstyle, correspond to her family name. The Nekomata is a two-tailed cat in Japanese folklore. Morei's hairclips are two cats with differing expressions that keep her hair in twintails.
- Punny Name: "Morei" is a play on the Japanese word for "leak". This becomes more appropriate as the series continues and Morei finds herself experiencing Potty Emergencies and failure more and more frequently.
A third year student at Shouta's high school, she introduces herself to Shouta after witnessing him and Ichigo together on the train to school. Like Morei, she's convinced that Shouta has a diaper fetish. Unlike Morei, so does she. She's resolved to get closer to Shouta and involve him in her play.
- Casual Kink: Muni is not at all hesitant to talk about her fetish around Shouta and Morei, who she thinks share it. She even inadvertently causes Morei to get competitive about it. Muni knows this isn't true for Ichigo, but still tries to encourage her to get some enjoyment out of it.
- Character Tics: Volume omakes specifically point out a tendency Muni has to touch her lips. She does it three times during her introductory chapter, each time while blushing and clearly aroused.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Muni's diaper covers are decorated in teddy bears. The cloth diapers they cover have been varied, being shown to have bunnies or polka dots, for example.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Muni is very up front about her diaper play and eagerly tries to get Shouta to engage in it with her. Her first encounter with him left Muni, in her own words, more turned on than usual, and thinking she's found a wonderful toy in Shouta. The following chapter, she gets Shouta into a restroom with her and tries to get him to change her. Shouta uses his ringing phone as an excuse to flee ASAP, much to her disappointment.
- Punny Name: Muni's pun is more roundabout than the others'. The "ni" in her name is written with the kanji for "two". In Japanese, the English word "two" is pronounced "tsu". This potentially turns Muni's name to "mutsu", as in "omutsu", or "diaper". Combine this with the fact that the "Nuno" in "Nunota" means "cloth" and Muni's full name means "cloth diaper", which is her stated preference.
Shouta's middle schooler younger sister. Every morning is a battle between her and Shouta to get into the bathroom first. A battle she consistently loses.
- A Day in the Limelight: Chapter twenty is focused entirely on Shouko, going so far as to give her the regular Perspective Flip as she struggles with being too scared to go to the bathroom or sleep by herself after watching a scary show. The former ends up making her live up to her Punny Name, the latter causes her to do it while sleeping on a futon next to Shouta's bed.
- Embarrassing Damp Sheets: Chapter 25 reveals that, ever since her accident in chapter 20, Shouko's developed a bedwetting habit. One bad enough that she decides to buy diapers of her own and results in a chance encounter with Ichigo.
- Potty Emergency: Her two appearances in the first volume, three counting a volume omake, all involve her desperately holding on because Shouta's taking too long in the bathroom.
- Punny Name: Like Shouta, in Japanese order her name turns into a play on the Japanese word for bedwetting, "Onesho".