This is a list of All the characters in Object Oblivion. And yes, there are a lot of them
For a whole list click on the link
- Friend to Bugs: According to this status from the Object Oblivion account, Lucas confirms his positive relationship with Butterfly
- Jerkass: at least until...
- Jerkass Realization hits when Prism claims he would have more friends if he wasn't such a jerk
- Narcissist: He claims he is the original Basketball
- Took a Level in Kindness: In the Finale, he fixes up Comic Book's glasses and promises to go to Anger Management
- Flat Character: Accused of being on in 'Bake It & Afraid'
- Only Sane Man: One of the sanest contestants on the show. Even lampshaded at one point in 'A Rock In The Middle'
- Gamer Chick: She loves them very much and is a huge expert on them.
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Not to this girl! She loves these types of genres!
- Lethal Chef: She once cooked Potato Omlets that involved putting Potatos and Omlets together... ouch!
- Not her fault though. Envelope made her cook something she didn't know hwo to amke and refused to let her cook a different dish.
- Not So Above It All: While she is nice, she does have the tendacy to threaten people like NoobMaster69
- Official Couple: With Fruitcake
- Berserk Button: Calling her Caney is a no-no
- Expy: To a certain skinny character that hates to be called a certain name
- Sixth Ranger: Gains the most votes in a debuting contest and was given a chance to compete
- Blind Without 'Em: Without his glasses, he's just blind and cannot see a thing. Fortunately, Basketball gives him a new pair of glasses.
- Nerd Glasses
- Proud to Be a Geek: Despite being eliminated quite early, he still enjoys throwing in shout outs to certain content.
- Speaks in Shout-Outs: His whole purpose
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Like Snakey, he was eliminated early, but UNLIKE her he doesn't rejoin, thus being stranded in the last place. Sad.
- Epic Fail: It started out as an Epic Flail... then the fail part kicked in.
- Narcissist: Accused of being one by Bricky and Prism
- Never My Fault: In 'Call of Duty: Object Oblivion Edition', he would rather blame someone else for the 60% of deaths he caused to his OWN team. unsurprisingly, he gets voted out next.
- Jerkass: In 'Bake It & Afraid' at least...
- MoodSwinger: Becomes this in 'Shooterz'. Though the Offcial twitter account,she had it ever since she was born. Guess it took mp3 to get them back.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Envelope becomes one after getting mood swing issues.
- Beware the Nice Ones: After Lord Pyramid gets Bricky eliminated on purpose... he vows payback
- Everyone Hates Fruit Cakes: Well... while not talking about THAT cake. The contestants are fond of him... except for Blue Spirit
- The Friend No One Likes: Played straight for a few episodes, then subverted
- Leeroy Jenkins: Says the trope name in 'Around The World In Eighty Minutes'
- Official Couple: With Bricky
- Took a Level in Badass: After the events of 'Surprises Surprises' after Lord Pyramid gets his girlfriend, Bricky, eliminated next.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: She has been using her Illegal apps to make Prism more useful... She gets caught in 'Queen of Broken Hearts' and suffers disqualification
- The Alcoholic: Unfortunately, she just LOVES her Vodka, as shown in 'Shooterz' and 'Never Ruin a Queen Cover'
- Grounded Forever: The ending in 'Around The World In Eighty Minutes' sadly implies this. Justified as she did ruin her family's legacy... or at least Fruitcake did
- The Load: Early Prism. She gets better though.
- "Reason You Suck" Speech: gives one to her own Dad. Regarding his personality.
- Royal Brat: Started off as one. But by around 'Queen of Broken Hearts', she has matured.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Becomes more helpful and friendly in 'Queen of Broken Hearts'
- Artistic License Biology: Snakey is a grass snake that is about the size that is bigger than the grass piece. Grass snakes are WAY smaller and are WAY smaller than a grass piece.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a grass snake, which is NOT an object
- Massive Numbered Siblings: 'Bowling Balls Can't Jump' revealed that she has A LOT of siblings.
- Nice Guys Finish Last: Snakey. She is the first one to leave the show. Prism even lampshades this!
- Official Couple: With Soda
- Snakes Are Sinister: Snakey is actually quite friendly with everyone. Shame she was the first contestant eliminated
- True Love's Kiss: When she and Soda kiss for the first time, the peanut butter glue given to her from Lord Pyramid melts away and frees her.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Sadly being the first contestant eliminated from the show we only get to see her compete for one episode. Fortunately she gets better after rejoining and has competed for a while now
- Cloudcuckoolander: Sawdust pizza, anyone?
- Farm Boy: In a non-heroic video game protagonist way. He worked at the Fast Food Farm
- Foil: The anti-version of Corndog
- Official Couple: With Snakey
- Dreadful Musician: Cannot play the cello. Ironically, this also allowed everyone to defeat Lord Pyramid
- Happily Married: With Rebecca
- PassiveAggressive: While he doesn't normally call out his friends, he does complain about people (like when Snakey used him in 'Escape Room Episode' and in 'A Rock In The Middle' complains about Blackmask (Whom he spent time with, but doesn't want to talk about.
- Persona Non Grata: By derailing the Cha Cha Slide, he got banned from South Carolina
- Promoted to Playable: Started off as an annoying salesman promoting TFJBnote ... then after Episode four, he was allowed to compete
- Sixth Ranger: Was allowed to compete after mp3's elimination
- Space Jews: Becomes an honorary one after Saving some other Space Gypsies at some point from the Federal Alliance as said in 'Get Lost!'.
- Speech Impediment: He is introduced to have this. However, by 'F on Failure', it is completely gone
- Stuff Blowing Up: He is sticks of dynamite, so...
- Scatterbrained Senior: He can't remember Bricky's name and is often claiming some events that happened years ago.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a butterfly, which is NOT an object
- Pretty Butterflies: He's a majestic Monarch Butterfly after all
- No Celebrities Were Harmed : Is a stick figure with Bill Clinton's head on it.
- Verbal Tic: All of what he says are basicly random questions.
- Foil: The anti-version of Soda
- Deadpan Snarker: In a Very sarcastic way
- Expy: He is a take on loved contestant Nickel
- Promoted to Playable: Downplayed. He was invited to attend the Finale by Blue Spirit, because he was the second highest in the contestant debut contest
- Sarcasm Mode: Always active
- Expy: His design and personality are familiar to a certain mixed breed
- Nice Hat: Always often seen with a cap on him.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a mixed-breed dog, which is NOT an object
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a duck, which is NOT an object. Though subverted as he is a rubber duck.
- Pungeon Master
First Aid Kit
- Ambiguously Bi: Blue Firey points out that when he sees girls, boys, or anything else he likes, his 'friend' pops up.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: While he doesn't wear a shirt, he still wears pants
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a fox, which is NOT an object
- New-Age Retro Hippie: His personality is a 60's style hippie. Confirmed according to the official Object Oblivion twitter account
- Shirtless Scene: Exaggerated. He doesn't wear a shirt at all in his design
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a hedgehog, which is NOT an object
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a Siberian husky, which is NOT an object
- The Unintelligible: Ice Cream is VERY hard to understand due to her language.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is a calico cat, which is NOT an object
- She's Got Legs: Her initial design has her legs in the center of her body (between the blade and the finger holes). So in order for her to walk/run, her legs are longer than the other Contestants
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: She speaks in a language called, 'Scissorsiste'. That requires often mispronouncing or even misspelling a word to understand it.
- Canon Foreigner: He started off as the Craetor's Dad's character before he was tranversed into the stories
- Nice Hat: Is always seen with a top hat
- The Ditz: She is clearly not one of the brighter contestants here. Blue Spirit even claims she filmed her audition tape... in the middle of her kitchen which was on fire at the time!
- Third-Person Person: Refers to himself as 'Window' for ANYTHING!
Blue Spirit - The Host
- Jerkass: Tends to be cruel to people ( Mostly Fruitcake) on purpose
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold: ...but that doesn't stop Blue Spirit from caring too. Like the Finale when he actually roots fro Fruitcake to win
- Producers: He is the main producer for Object Oblivion
- Happily Married: With TNT
- Space Jews: TNT claims that she is a Space Gypsy from another galaxy who he met and saved them from the Federal Alliance
Lord Pyramid Prism's Dad
- 0% Approval Rating: Becomes this after his breakdown
- Big Bad
- Epic Fail: Would have won the show easily if he hadn't confused Halloween's Michael Myers with Mike Myers
- It's double the fail too since he didn't press the checkpoint buttons.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Asks this to Prism after Everyone has him cornered.
- Like Father, Unlike Son: Switch out son with daughter and it will make sense. He is eager to let Prism become mean and despicable like him, but she would prefer to be kinder... especially since she was looked down and frowned upon the others because of his words
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Even though he only started to appear in ONE episode, it is clear he'll do anything to make sure he gets the ten million prize
- Villainous Breakdown: After Fruitcake wins