Welp, this grew enough to have its own page. So, let's do this.
To go back to the main page, click here.
- Genre Blind - Justified as this is the first time his player has RP'd on SpaceBattlesDotCom, and thus conveys the newness of the experience through his character.
- Naïve Newcomer
- Sixth Ranger
- Dem Bones: Don't need to explain this, right?
- Elemental Powers: A good number of people have these powers, even in other streams, but Mortifier takes the cake with having all four of the standard elements even if he lacks the sheer power others possess.
- The Big Guy: He is a skeleton, who can conjure fire, and really likes to use it if he can. Yeah, he can be pretty intimidating.
- Magically Binding Contract: Suggests using these often.
- Playing with Fire: The first thing he tries to experiment with his magic, is to see if he can make his fire spells act like a flamethrower.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Has Lord Vile's armour, even if he hasn't used it yet.
- Epic Fail: Her attempt at saving Sakura ended with the death of Luke!Lancealot, and Zouken gaining Force powers.
- The Lancer
- Only Sane Man: What she thinks she is.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Berserker mode.
- Elemental Powers: Air.
- The Smart Guy: Along with Blackout.
- Only Sane Man: Rather often
- Ship Tease: Between her and Waver.
- Drone Deployer
- The Smart Guy: Along with Prospalz
- Kill Sat: In order to escape Berserker, he decides that the safest place to be, is in fact in orbit. Naturally he becomes this.
- Multi-Armed Multitasking: He is, at one point, holding six different conversations, stealing tons of construction material, searching through public records, hijacking uranium shipment, ordering pizza, searching through the Ryuuodou Temple, drinking Energon in Ahnenerbe and constructing a nuclear-powered railgun in orbit. He achieves this through liberal usage of secondary drone-bodies. One of the players mentioned that yelling "Blackout, do everything!" might be the key to victory.
- Only Sane Man: Also believes himself to be this
- Sinister Surveillance: He does this. A lot.
- The Spymaster: Operates tens of thousands of Microcons.
- Surveillance Drone: His Microcons.
Silver W. King/Sawada Tsunayoshi.
- An Ice Person: One of his abilities, by cooling his mind, he can freeze others in special ice that can only be molten by Dying Will flames.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Seems to have shades of this.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Is slowly developing into this. First there was MiracleGrow and now it looks like Ryuuko is also falling to his charms.
- Energy Absorption: In the Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised, he gains the power to absorb other people's flames and turn them into more Sky Flame energy for himself.
- Heroic Willpower: This is pretty much his power. It is called Dying Will Flames for a reason.
- "I Know You Are in There Somewhere" Fight: Has shown the ability to bring out the best out of others and did this for Ryuuko and MiracleGrow.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: The Sky Flame has the power of Harmony, giving the ability to bring balance to a system. His box weapon the Sky Lion, or Cielo de Lione, can do this by roaring super loud and turning enemies to stone.
- Playing with Fire: His power is actually described as more of an energy that takes a form like fire, but there are various types of Dying Will Flames, some of which act more like different elements.
- Ship Tease: Between him and MiracleGrow.
- The Hero
- Mad Oracle: Seems to be switching between this and Waif Prophet. Seeing the Nasuverse future is not nice, especially if you observe your own death a few thousand times.
- Token Evil Teammate: Suspected that this is what she will become.
- Ship Tease: Between her and Silver.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Witching out does this to her.
Alexander89/Jyu Viole Grace.
- The Chick.
- Power Copying: He can do this as 25th Baam. Good, he has to let others hit him with the attack first, but he managed to copy the Dying Will Flame with some work.
- Not Quite Dead: Although his heart was pierced by Lancer's Gae Bolg, a super-powerful weapon with anti-healing properties, he was saved by some outside influences.
A Nation's Virtue as Karna from Fate/Apocrypha.
Ultra as Counter Guardian EMIYA.
John Masaki as Pokémon Trainer RED.
- Kid Hero: Pretty logical considering who he is.
- Mon: He has them all, from Magikarp up to the Legendary Birds and Mewtwo. They seem willing to listen to him for now even if he is not really Red.
chief18753 as Archangel Imperius.
Krein-Deishou as Kaiki from the Bakemonogatari Series.
Master Basher as The Guy from I Wanna Be the Guy.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu??: He shot and nearly killed Saya, the Saya from Saya no Uta. She is not quite on the high end for Eldritch things from beyond, but she does have the potential to end all of humanity.
Heaven Canceller as Reverie Metherlence.
- Blow You Away: Has awesome air manipulation abilities. Create blasts of air, cutting winds or tornados, all is possible with the right partner.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Lightem Up: The secondary power of this Spacebattler. Seems to be limited to a blinding attack for now.
- Living Weapon: Turns into a crystal like blade of wind and unknown energy. She can be considered something similar to an Elemental Embodiment in that form.
- Magical Incantation: All major abilities that she possesses beyond blasting things with wind and manipulating air to move faster and hit stronger are governed by specific chants.
- Magic Music: The chants are all made in the form of songs in an old form of Japanese that is not used in the modern time very often.
- Meaningful Name: Reverie Metherlence is called Metherlence of the Jade wind because of the colour of her Erementar Gerad and her wind manipulation abilities. The original wording of Heaven Canceler from Japanese Kanji can mean "The one that Closes the gates of heaven" or in an alternate reading "The rescuer from the other world"
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: May count as the Blue Oni to Lancer, being more serious and less social.
- Sleepyhead: Has not shown this yet, but this is how she regenerates energy.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: This and a
Widowmaker as Egwene Al'Vere.
- Gender Bender: Has access to a single Jusenkyo water ballon. Be scared, be very scared.
- Random Encounter: Like all Spacebattlers in the RPG, Widowmaker can ask for random encounters. He somehow managed to run not only into the Toucan, the dreaded bird of doom that is also the Avatar of the RPG's gamemaster Grue, but also into the local Troll Zelretch.
MrGazzer/Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal In Heaven.
- Do Not Taunt Cthulhu: It was not quite an Eldritch Abomination of that level, but close. Annoying the one that wields the power of Gaia and who is seen as the heir of Crimson Moon is not smart.
- Jerk Ass With A Heart Of Gold: Can be an asshole, but is not fundamentally a bad Person. The lack of people like Xuanzang makes it harder to reign him in.
tyaty1/Geralt of Rivia.
fallenblades643 as Ran Yakumo from the Touhou Project.
RobotNinja/Twilight Cast Exalted
Lancealot/EU Luke Skywalker
Harouki/Kyuubey Qubeley.Basically three mechanical Kyuubeys who all hold the same person while acting as different facades of his personality. They are replaceable.
- Evil Plan: His plan is pretty much to drown his enemies in Witches and get Magical Girls to help him with the defeat of his enemies due to not having any combat-abilities himself.
- Death Is Cheap: At least so long as one body remains. Not sure what happens if you kill all of them.
- Soul Jar: Not only does he create These for any Girl with whom he makes a contract, Kyuubei also has more or less immortality. Whether his soul can switch between bodies or if he remote controls all bodies and the soul is somewhere entirely else is unkown.
- Xanatos Gambit: He has been recruiting girls for a while now and tried to get Kariya Matou to become his ally. Fortunately, Kariya's anti-bastard instincts activated and he avoided a potential bad-end, for now.