Heroes (Kirby Era)
Formerly Buddy Blank, OMAC is the result of the Global Peace Agency's efforts to create a super-soldier to fight threats in "The world that's coming!"
- Chest Insignia: OMAC has a Brother Eye symbol on his chest.
- Expy: In the foreword of the trade paperback of the original 8 issues, Mark Evanier tells the reader that Kirby had imagined ideas used in OMAC for an unused Captain America story for a Captain America (not Steve Rogers frozen again) set in the future.
- For Halloween I Am Goingas Myself: OMAC infiltrates a city rented out for a party by the criminal known as Mr. Big and is chauffeured in by two party-goers who note that his costume is "A Dandy" and "Original". Zig-zagged as they knew he was from the GPA but used him in order to kill Professor Myron Forest.
- Ina Single Bound: Can leap great distances.
- One-Man Army: *Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Split Personality: In the second issue, OMAC himself states that he has faint memories of being someone else.*
- Split-Personality Takeover: The Global Peace Agency wants OMAC and has no use for Buddy Blank, he is OMAC all the time. OMAC himself doesn't mean Buddy any harm. He is hardly aware of Buddy's existence.
- Super Soldier: The satellite Brother Eye transformed buddy via "remote-controlled hormone surgery—from SPACE" via *Frickin' Laser Beams.
- Super Strength: What did you expect from a One-Man Army?
- Utility Belt: It is OMAC's belt that absorbs the power beams sent by Brother Eye.
- Artificial Intelligence: A satellite in space capable of communicating with OMAC, although only he can hear Brother Eye.
- Bond Creatures: Possesses a mental connection to OMAC.
- Cyber Cyclops: Has only one eye, which it uses to stare down on the Earth and observe OMAC and everything else.
- Kill Sat: While Brother Eye can send blasts from space, it could also empower OMAC, shield OMAC and others from missiles, and create fake dead bodies.
- Super Empowering: Brother Eye shoots a laser from space to not only transform Buddy into OMAC, but to also grant him more super-strength, or even make him as light as a bird.
The Global Peace Agency aka the GPA
Mr. and Mrs. Barker
OMAC's adopted test parents selected for him by the Peace Agency via a computer algorithm (think computer dating but for parental relationships instead of romantic ones).
- Even Evil Has Standards: Sort of. He wants to save his girlfriend from Fancy Freddy's body snatching ring, but becomes doubtful when Fancy Freddy offers him money.
- Evilvs Evil: OMAC forces him to help him against Fancy Freddy.
- Morality Pet: His girlfriend who was kidnapped by his bosses
- Shooting Gallery: OMAC tracks Buck down at a shooting range where the game is holographic monsters.
Fancy Freddy Sparga
- Tank Goodness: Not only does he command an army of men in tanks, Kafka himself has a larger tank, the size of a small building.