Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese)
One of the three Heroines in the series. She is also one of the members of the Norn ship.
- All of the Other Reindeer: She was isolated for her powers.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: She is an odd duck, mostly thanks to having been alone for so long and from such a young age that she doesn't have much frame of reference for how people normally behave. Before she remembers her name, Sorata mentally dubs her "Ms. Weirdo."
- Curtains Match the Window: Pink hair and pink eyes.
- Loss of Identity: She was ostracised so completely from other people because of her powers that she's forgotten what she was even named. "Koharu" is a name given to her by the same traveler who told her to expect the Norn, and she's even forgotten that by the time the ship arrives.
- Nice Girl: Easily one of the nicest characters in the series.
- Playing with Fire: She is able to control flames. Out of all of her peers, her ability is extremely powerful - on Senri's route, it's noted that unlike every other esper, she's not fatigued at all by using her power.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie
Voiced by: Ayahi Takagaki (Japanese)
The oldest of the three heroines. She is also one of the members of the Norn ship.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: She has long black hair and is calm and mature.
- Barrier Maiden: Her power is to create barriers of any shape or size that she can imagine. Her barriers range from big enough to almost completely enclose the Norn itself, to small enough to destroy a gun from the inside, and are impenetrable for as long as her energy and willpower hold out.
- Childhood Friend Romance: If she pursues Sakuya.
- Hair Decorations: She has two white ribbons tied at the back of her hair.
- Hime Cut: Given that she is an Ojou, she wears her hair this way.
- Ojou: She was born into a noble family and was raised by those around her with great care. Because of this, she can be high-handed.
- Terrible Artist: She is bad at drawing, as shown in Natsuhiko's route. This causes people to get confused about her drawing, with the only exception is Sakuya.
- Tsundere: Type A.
Voiced by: Asami Seto (Japanese)
The youngest of the three heroines. She is a very talented ninja and a member of the Norn ship.
- Abusive Parents: Her father clearly seemed to only care about how to make use of her powers more than Nanami herself.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: with Ron if she pursues him.
- Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl: with Akito if she pursues him.
- Emotionless Girl: Her usual expression is a blank look or a frown on her face.
- Heroes Want Redheads: If she pursues Heishi.
- Insecure Love Interest: Towards Akito if she pursues him. Despite reciprocating his feelings, she still feels that she deserves nothing but hatred due to erasing Senri's memories of him. She gets better.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: She has the power to erase people's memories. When she was younger, she had been ordered to erase other people's memories in the name of erasing pain, sadness and suffering. However, she resents her ability and is afraid of it.
- Ninja: She is a talented one at that and has great physical abilities. This is because her family descends from a long line of ninja, dating back to very old times.
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: She very talented with ninja weapons, namely kunais.
- Like Brother and Sister: With Itsuki and Heishi, though the relationship with the latter can change if his route is chosen.
- Rei Ayanami Expy: Has light-purple bobbed hair, quiet and reserved, is submissive to her father, and has a magic ability to erase memories.
- The Stoic: Seemingly at first, unless you choose to play as her.
- Stealth Expert: She very good at erasing her presence which is the reason why she is not often noticed. This ability makes her the perfect ninja to hire for tailing someone or collecting information.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Shown in all of her playable routes. She's usually reserved and emotionless, but she has a kind side to her as well.
- ¡Three Amigos!: Together with Heishi and Itsuki.
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair: Her hair seems to be the color of lilac, which is described to be light purple.