These are the characters that made an appearance in Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel!
A girl codenamed "Phantom". She was the strongest assassin for the secret organization known as Inferno. A cold-blooded killer with no known past, she changed when she met her partner Zwei. Together with him, she escaped the organization, and the two of them are now on the run.
- Crosshair Aware: Her Ultimate
- The Gunslinger: Her main weapon is a pistol which she can fire rapidly from.
- Sailor Fuku: She wears one with an extended skirt.
- Series: DemonbaneVoiced by: Rie Kanda"My name is Al-Azif. I am the world's most powerful grimoire!"
The physical manifestation of spirit that lives within the world's strongest magical tome. Although she's roughly 1,000 years old, she has a petite and unassuming appearance. Despite that appearance, she has a very arrogant personality.
- All Webbed Up: She can use the spell Atlach-Nacha to create a spider web what traps her opponent in place.
- BFS: The Scimitar of Barzai is a sword almost big as she is. And that is considering that it is shrunken down to fit her size.
- An Ice Person: Her Ithaqua gun allows her to shoot icicles what travel in odd directions.
- Playing with Fire: Her Cthugha gun allows her to shoot fireballs. And when she throws The Scimitar of Barzai during her supers, it catches fire.
- Series: Vampirdzhija VjedogoniaVoiced by: Hyakka Yamabishi"May your path be full of madder and hawthorne briars."
A young dhampir - one who was born both a vampire a human. She may look like a young girl on the outside, but on the inside, she is cool, calculated and experienced. Her superhuman athleticism gives her great prowess as a vampire hunter.
- Drop the Hammer: Her weapon is a giant iron hammer.
- Series: Kikokugai: The Cyber SlayerVoiced by: Yukari Tamura"Ruili wants to stay with her brother."
A female gynoid who was born from Cybernetics technology. The younger sister of Taoluo Kon, Ruili Kon's separated soul was fused back together with an installed program and learned the art of Chinese kenpo.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: She uses kenpo to fight her foes.
- Promoted to Playable: An interesting version. While she was a "playable character" in Nitro+ Royale, she only acted as a figurehead for Taolou, who did all the fighting while Ruili herself stood in the background. Here, you can actually play as her instead of her big brother.
- Series: Gekkou no Carnevale - Carnevale de la Luce de la LunaVoiced by: Himeno Miyabi"My duty is to be a use to my Master."
An automata that was found in the dumpster with no memory. Even though she is artificial, she has a hard time learning, takes her time, and is clumsy, but she has a hard-to-hate personality. When she engages in battle, she wields silver stakes called Vernier, as they takes shape like wings.
- Apologetic Attacker: Usually exclaims "Gomen Nasai!"note when throwing her stakes.
- Contralto of Danger: In Another Story, she speks with a very, very deep tone of voice to reflect she's under control by the bad guys. Curious enough, when it's time to confront her, she returns to her normal, innocent voice.
- Counter Attack: Anna's Ultimate causes her to float with wings outstretched; if she is hit, the attack is blocked and negated, and she retaliates with a storm of knives that pins the opponent against the back wall, then follows up by impaling the target and finishes with a blade strike.
- Ninja Maid: She is a maid who has entire arsenal of floating silver stakes what she fights with.
- Razor Wings: Her stakes usually form behind her like wings.
- Series: Saya no UtaVoiced by: Midori Kawamura"A world... just for... me and Fuminori..."
An inhuman being from another world. It can take on multiple forms, but to one Fuminori Sakisaka, who sees everything as pile of flesh, it appears as world's only normal girl.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She may look like a cute girl, but she's a cannibalistic alien Eldritch Abomination!
- Cute Monster Girl: Apparently invoked this time due to Voluntary Shapeshifting below.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Saya's Ultimate is a command grab that captures the opponent, then hits them 100 times with minuscule damage per hit, racking up to a gigantic loss of life.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: You can quite literally punch out Saya, who is equivalent to Cthulhu in her source material.
- Plus, when she first appears in Another Story, she's performing tricks in a circus.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: In Saya's ending, she returns to Fuminori apparently in the middle of her original plot, talks about buying a new refrigerator to store meat, and then asks if she can "get three days' worth". When she says that, she doesn't mean meat.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: The fact that she is an Eldritch Abomination from space isn't kept a secret at all.
- Lovecraftian Superpower: She can turn her limbs into fleshy tentacles, create floating balls of flesh, and even dissolve into puddle of flesh to teleport around. Of course this is for the outside observer, as she herself is already an Eldritch Abomination.
- Voluntary Shapeshifter: Her profile states that she can take multiple forms, most likely to explain why everyone can see her as a human girl.
- Series: Jingai MakyoVoiced by: Rina Misaki"I am Ignis. I've taken up the name of the Protector of Humanity."
From ancient times, the Three Protectors have defended humanity from the shadows. She is one of them and is known as the Noblest Blade. She has a very cunning personality and her actions are crafty and calculated. Her skills are purely physical, and she hunts monsters with the use of weapons and traps.
- Gainaxing: Ignis bounces just by walking!
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: She only draws her katana out when she needs to. Which means that she occasionally attacks with the katana still in the sheath.
- Katanas Are Just Better: She wields a red-bladed katana.
- Series: Full Metal Daemon MuramasaVoiced by: Ayana Sumoto"I am Sengou Uemon-no-jou Muramasa!"
One of the Tsurugis that houses a spirit. She is the third bearer of the Seishuu Uemon-no-jou Muramasa, which is also knows as the "cursed armor". Normally she is a red colored spider, but due to the "human transformation law", she can also take the form of a woman.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Most of her attacks has her attacking with her bare hands.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: She can fire out webs from her hands to either pull her foes closer or manoeuver around the screen.
- Shock and Awe: Some of her attacks are coated with electricity.
- "My purpose in life is to kill corpses."Series: Tokyo NecroVoiced by: Sanma Aiji
A violent yet beautiful woman, she is an elite member of the Private Special Living Dead Stalkers. Depending on the situation, she can wield various weapons. She is very emotional and usually acts on intuition, and as a lesbian, she has a keen eye for all cute girls.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Her super move hits 235 times, including pumping 34 shotgun shells into the opponent - although oddly it does less damage than Saya's (which is perhaps more understandable when you bear in mind what Saya's represents).
- Badass Gay: On one moment she might be swooing over the cuter characters of the cast. On other moment she might be trying to snap your neck.
- Bayonet Ya: One of her weapons is a large rifle with a large bayonet attached to it, and some of her attacks has her stabbing her foes with the bayonet.
- Chainsaw Good: One of her weapons is a small chainsaw.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Tokyo Necro hadn't come out before she was added into this game.
Even though her appearance is a girl, she is a Servant who was once the legendary swordsman. Her Noble Phantasm converts her mana into her holy sword and can project slashes of "light".
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Saber's sword in her super move hits 49 times, for a tiny amount of damage each time, but it all adds.
- Visible Invisibility: Even while being under the effect of Invisible Air, the outline for Excalibur is visible, not to mention that there are surges of energy running across it.
- Guest Fighter: While she is a VN character, and from a franchise that Gen Urobuchi has worked on, she's a Type-MOON character, not a Nitro+ one.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: She's a Rule 63 version of King Arthur.
- Joan Of Archetype
- Wave Motion Gun: Saber's Ultimate involves sending out a Sword Beam that is essentially this, hitting the opponent for nearly half their health in damage.
- Series: OKStyleVoiced by: Hisako Kanemoto"I will be taking the main heroine throne."
She is Nitroplus' first original mascot. Her name is Ouka Satsurikuin, The Gothic Lolita Weapon of Mass Destruction. With her mysterious mammal Mr. Pandagawa, she strives to restore her position with a sober effort.
- Creepy Cool Crosses: She rides on a giant, floating cross.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Ouka's arcade ending has her lamenting that she didn't get the chance to fight Sonico.
- The Rival: To Sonico.
- Series: Super SonicoVoiced by: Ayano Yamamoto (credited as "Super Sonico")"P-pleasure to meet you! My name is Super Sonico!"
A hard-working modern-day college student who's a part-time gravure model, waitress at her hometown pub, and the vocalist and guitarist for her band, First Astronomical Velocity. She lives on her own with her five cats. Her favourite foods are chashu ramen and macarons.
- Adaptational Badass: Well, she goes from a cheerful Idol Singer to a playable character in a Fighting Game.
- Assist Character:
- She has her cats and her bandmates to help her out.
- Sonico herself can also be selected as a support character: When she's summoned, she appears along with her friends from FAV to perform, various musical notes appear, which grants different bonuses to whoever collects them, such as replenish the power bar, recover some energy, increase offense, etc.
- Background Music Override: Summoning Super Sonico's support version causes her to appear with her band and replace the background music with their own tune. This also happens to summon music notes that grant bonuses to players that collect them.
- Badass Normal: Thanks to her cats and bandmates, she can hold her own against angels, vampire hunters, and swordswomen.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor Sonico is taken hostage and then discovers a dead body shortly thereafter in Another Story.
- Idol Singer: She even has the chance to peform along with her bandmates, for her assist attack.
- Ms. Fanservice: Super Sonico, of course. Her Ultimate involves a lot of Male Gaze and Fanservice Costumes that also stun the opponent and render them unable to block for several seconds.
- Puppet Fighter: Super Sonico with her four cats acting as the puppets.
Full of energy. Pure and innocent. Simple-minded. She really believes that there are no bad people in the world. For the sake of love and peace, she runs all throughout Japan with her guidance of love arcana, Partinias, who was with her ever since her childhood.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She maybe a ditz who doesn't seem to notice how much danger that she is in, but she can still kick ass.
- Guest Fighter
- Heart Beat-Down: Most of her moves have "love" and "heart" in the name. Partinias is also Heart-elemental.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: As her name would imply, Heart is a very kind, loving and righteous girl, but she's also as sharp as a bag of hammers.
- Nice Girl: Kind, sweet and helpful to everyone.
- The Power of Love: Believes in this to a fault. It's not that she's wrong, it's that almost everybody else is too jaded/bloodthirsty to listen.
- Sailor Fuku
- Shotoclone: An unusual variation in that she technically has no projectiles of her own, but relies on an Arcana for them. Most (but not all) Arcanas have projectiles, however, including her default one, so she still qualifies.
- Especially since her default arcana has Ryu's projectiles. The serial numbers are barely even filed off.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears white thigh-high stockings.
She was originally affiliated with Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy but she is currently working as the leader of a renegade team, "Homura's Crimson Squad". She is full of emotion and has a straight personality when it comes to her friends. She respects and recognizes strength, even in her enemies.
- Series: "Hello, World."Voiced by: Yui Sakakibara"No way no way! Why do I have to fight?!"
A panicky girl who's also very hasty. Her clumsy behavior often surprises people around her. She gets depressed when she fails, but quickly recovers and shows off her famously bright personality. She loves things that are small and cute, like accessories.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She is really cute, even when she is going out of control on a segway during her assist attack.
- Demoted to Extra: Originally a playable character in Nitro+ Royale, she got demoted to an assist character.
- Series: Angelos ArmasVoiced by: Ami Saeki"I'll shoot through those regrets."
She might look like a beautiful angel, but she has a tough spirit and is immovably stubborn. She hates the Source of Dissonance, which is a name for humans who have left behind regrets.
- Death from Above: Her assist attack has her hovering right above the combatants and shooting rapidly with her gun at the ground.
- Demoted to Extra: Originally a playable character in Nitro+ Royale, she got demoted to an assist character.
- Our Angels Are Different
- More Dakka
- Series: Dra KoiVoiced by: Hikaru Issiki"Let's do something that has to do with love."
A strange girl who acts tomboyish. Her common sense is a little off and her words and actions may come off as arrogant, but she is a girl who holds pure love, fantasy and admiration in her heart.
- Wave Motion Gun: Her assist attack her firing a large beam in front of her.
- Series: HanachirasuVoiced by: Minami Hokuto"You dare go against justice? Then I will cut you down."
A retired soldier who performed a coup d'etat during the Showa era. After establishing the Immortal Tokyo Empire, she became the Prime Minister and abolished all Western influence. She then tried to preserve her country's traditional patriotism.
- Death by a Thousand Cuts
- Demoted to Extra: She was originally a playable character in Nitro+ Royale before being demoted to an assist character here.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner
- Single-Stroke Battle: Her assist attack has her dashing through the screen and slashing when she comes in contact with her foes.
- Series: DemonbaneVoiced by: Rie Kanda"A 'tale'. Let's create a 'tale'."
At the turning point of a certain incident, a mysterious young girl in a red dress began to appear with Kuzaku, the Two-Sword/Two-Gun. She calls Al-Azif "mother".
- Demoted to Extra: Originally the final boss and a playable character in Nitro+ Royale, she gets demoted to an assist character. She still has a big part in the overall story, however.
- The Starscream: She initially plays her part as Mugen's assistance, but as soon as she is about to create the world there Azathoth would be reborn, Another Blood turns on her in her own plans to find a world where she can be with her parents and Kuzaku.
- Series: Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no KoiVoiced by: Maki Tezuka"How dare you betray me."
A school idol who's gifted in both wits and beauty. She is in the Theatre Club, where she shows off her outstanding acting skills. For the purpose of rehearsing, she regularly carries around a prop steel bat. She adores cats above all things but is allergic to them.
- Batter Up!: Her assist attack has her whacking the opponent to the back with her prop steel bat.
- Series: Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no KoiVoiced by: Mitsuki Sendou"I'm not getting any... reception."
A strange girl who carries around a smartphone with no reception and regularly communicates with "God" on the school rooftop. She has no intention of understanding the feelings of others. Since she is not good at surveying emotional distance, she is usually zoned out.
- Interface Screw: Aoi Mukou's support causes her to appear, then proceed to heavily warp the screen with flashing colors for a second or two. Granted, she comes from a game where The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You.
- Series: PhenomenoVoiced by: Fumiko Orikasa"Welcome, to this side of the world."
A 16-year old schoolgirl who owns an occult site, "Pool of the Underworld". She feels no fear and has an inquisitive spirit. But if she senses something malicious, she has a habit of vomiting.
- Series: D.Y.N. FreaksVoiced by: Shiori Izawa"Heh heh heh... Heh heh heh heh... Heh heh heh heh heh..."
A demon who escaped from a medical institution, ASYLUM. She broke out to prevent the Hellhazard. She holds the eye of Yog-Sothoth and can freely control the laws of causality.
- Big Good: She is the one behind the game's events in order to prevent the death of Azathoth (or at the very least, to give it a chance to be reborn) to prevent the destruction of the multiverse.
- Eldritch Abomination: She is Yog-Sothoth itself, or at the very least fragment of it.
- Signature Laugh: She has a distinguishable "Kishishishi" giggle. This makes it easier to tell that she's the one talking during each character story's stinger.
- Sphere of Destruction: Her assist attack has her summoning two Orbs of Yog-Sothoth what will damage anyone who touches them... including the person who summoned her.
- Voiced by: Hisako Kanemoto"Flying on a kite feels really good."
A girl who works as a messenger on a giant ship called Gargantia. Her natural curiosity keeps her active and smiling.
- Series: Expelled from ParadiseVoiced by: Rie Kugimiya"Now I know how Adam and Eve felt when they were expelled from paradise."
The agent in charge of system safety for the electronic world, DEVA. She investigates through cyberspace and has excellent skills in battling with the powered exoskeleton suit, Arhan.
- Death from Above: Summoning Angela causes her to fly into the air and board her Humongous Mecha; crosshairs then litter the ground and mark their targets. After several seconds, a laser storm arrives and impacts the crosshairs, tearing through opponents in the way.
An innocent 3rd-year student at Megurioka Private High School. She lives her days as the most charismatic member of the School Living Club, where they sleep over at school. She doesn't yet understand that those days are now gone.
- Butt-Monkey: Her assist attack has her tripping over and then being trampled down by an incoming horde of zombies.
- Series: Psycho-PassVoiced by: Kana Hanazawa"The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law."
A new officer in Unit One of the Public Safety Bureau's Criminal Investigation Division. She graduated from the training facility at top of her class. She has a strong sense of justice and values humanity and legal order. She holds those beliefs close during her investigations.
- Series: Zoku Satsuriku no DjangoVoiced by: Yuki Iwata"Let's take 'em out, my comrades!"
By gaining a large bounty in the Sweet Water Galaxy, she became a legendary gunman who was looked up to as a hero amongst outlaws. Her trademark is her large handgun, the Black Hawk, known by everyone. She usually has a simple and optimistic personality.
- Series: AxanaelVoiced by: Yukari Aoyama"Nice to meet'cha!"
She is the head of Momonosekku, a biker gang from Koriyama in the Fukushima prefecture. She loves her wooden sword, Katsuobushi, which she purchased on a school field trip. She is susally serious, but she also has a feminine side. She is easily influenced by fortune-telling.
- Counter Attack: Her assist attack has her whacking her opponent with her wooden sword if she gets hit.
- Series: Hakubo no DendoshiVoiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto"I'll have revenge on those who have infringed on me!"
A half-elf, half-human. Since her blood is tainted, full-blooded elves hate her and her love for humans has been betrayed. Because of that, she now stands in pool of despair.
- Series: Sumaga -STAR MINE GIRL-Voiced by: Maki Teduka"What business do you have with an etwoire like me?"
An "etwoire" who's a self-proclaimed genius. Since she was raised in a well-known household, her common sense is lacking. She has a gruff personality, but she cares deeply for her friends.
- Insufferable Genius: What part of "self-proclaimed" you don't get it?
A mysterious girl who has been experimented on but escaped from the research lab and is now seeking refuge. She has numerous shapeshifting weapons within her body. A different weapon comes out whenever her fellow refugee, Scrooge, reaches for it.
- The Swarm: She summons a swarm of giant insects when she is called upon.
- Series: Tokyo NecroVoiced by: Miu Yuzuhara"Who... are you ?"
A strangely charming girl to whom people often open their hearts after one conversation with her. She has lost a part of her memory, which may have something to do with the Necromancers that are after her. She has extensive knowledge of 20th-century otaku culture and speaks in outdated slang.
- Voiced by:
The Final Boss of the game, she is a girl with the appearance of Al-Azif who seemed to have been the one who dragged everyone into this world. Though with certain story pieces, it is clear that there is more to her than just looks...
- Energy Ball: She can throw large energy balls like it was nothing.
- An Ice Person: She can summon large ice crystals from the ground.
- Moveset Clone: She possesses most of Al-Azif's normals, her Shoryuken and her sword throwing super. Otherwise she has her own set of attacks.
- Ninja Log: She possesses a counter attack where she appears behind her opponent and the Al-Azif Ex-Mortis what the opponent hit turns into shards of glass what strike them back, similar to The Mirror of Nitocris.
- Royal "We": She always refers to her as "we". Considering that she is basically a patchwork of pieces of the actual Al Azif from different universes, it makes sense.
- Sphere of Destruction: One of her supers is a beefed up version of Mugen's assist attack what summons four spheres instead of two and doesn't damage her.
- Unrealistic Black Hole: Her Lethal Blaze has her creating a small black hole what sucks you in. If you get sucked into the black hole, you are send to some dark dimension where Al-Azif Ex-Mortis pummels her opponent with energy projectile before unleashing a large beam beneath them.