These are all of the various characters from Nickelodeon Fanon
open/close all folders
Prime Universe Major Heroes
John The Marksman
John the Marksman, frequently shortened to John or JM and alternatively known as General John in SOD, is a major, minor, and supporting character in many television series and video games in Nickelodeon Fanon. John the Marksman is typically portrayed in most of his appearances as an inscrutable marksman. When he was one day pronounced with an incurable brain tumor, a young physician saved his life by immersing John in an alchemical froth of poisons and acids known as Pantserachotoxin. The toxin not only saved his life, but also granted John many abilities such as prodigious longevity. John the Marksman was created by KM. He is often seen as the Batman of the group, being smart, cunning, skilled, and serious. Signature Appearence: The ACS
- Darker and Edgier: Most characters in the Fanonverse are happy and jovial, but John is cruel and silent (occasionally).
- The Stoic: John possesses most control of his emotions, usually only showing surprise when opponents proved more powerful than expected, and even then he did not lose his composure.
- Undying Loyalty: John will put his life on the line for his comrades in the ACS.
- Hat of Power: John's bowler hat has an interior bigger than its exterior, which is logically impossible in real life.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: John was born seven hundred years ago and has participated in many wars and witnessed many deaths.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: John has a rapid healing factor.
- Super Serum: John gained his superhuman abilities from Pantserachotoxin, present-day Spongerachotoxin.
- Gun Fu: John is an expert in this.
- The Leader: He is the leader of the ACS.
- Dark Is Not Evil: John dresses in dark colors and looks anything but good.
Bagel is a major protagonist in various shows in Nickelodeon Fanon. Bagel is a living bagel who comes from the planet of Food Topia. When an immense creature known as the Space Mouth threatened the existence of Bagel's home planet Food Topia, the President of Food Topia decided to send 20 Foodtopian babies to different planets to continue their dying race. Bagel was one of those babies and he was subsequently sent to Earth, where he would encounter friendly and hostile people, and auspicious and misfortunate events. Bagel was created and voiced by IAmBagel Signature Appearence: The Bagel Show
- Afraid of Blood: Often states that he feels uneasy when he sees blood.
- Anthropormorphic Food: Well duh.
- Badass Normal
- Berserk Button:
- NEVER eat a bagel when he is around.
- Also, Never steal his hat. He will not hesitate to destroy you.
- Character Development: Goes through this in The Bagel Movie. Before the movie, Bagel was very weak, therefore he always thought he couldn't defeat certain villains, but after defeating a group of Space Terrorists, he gains more confidence in himself.
- Friend to All Children: As seen in Christmas Night
- Nice Hat
- Weapon of Choice: His cane.
Wario (no, not that Wario) is a character in Nickelodeon Fanon notably included in cartoons such as The ACS and The Wario Show. He is 21-years-old in these shows and quite greedy yet honorous. He's very crazy and fun too, hanging out with Bagel and Web in his free time. Signature Appearence: The ACS
- My Parents Are Dead: His parents were executed by King Tryklo.
Web is a two-dimensional programmed sprite. Web is also a mix of the human race and the Lakitus species, despite the fact that he was never fundamentally born, but produced. Web has made cameos and appearances in a cluster of other shows in the Nickelodeon Fanonverse. Web was created by KingOfSpriters12.
An Irken, who, unlike most Irkens, doesn't destroy planets. He acts fearless and understanding, but is also quite rude and has a big ego, usually when it comes to his knowledge of technology.
- Techno Babble: Rob does this a lot.
A Boo who, unlike most Boos is quite cheerful, carefree, caring, happy-go-lucky, and childish.
A little green puffball creature. He is known to be very brave and take any challenge head-on, but he is usually full of himself and always puts himself ahead of things rather than other people.
Super Saiyan Kirby
A 12-year-old Letter Creature, who often protects his hometown Crazville from Professor Carrotstein. He is often described as a calm and good-hearted character. He is generally goofy and random most of the time, but he is sometimes serious,usually when fighting villains. Y-Guy usually makes more dangerous risks while going on adventures, much to his friend's dismay, who usually want to take the easy way out. Y-Guy is also often enthusiastic.
Nozus is one of the members of the ACS. He is a dutiful and selfless individual, caring only for the fate of the society. Nozus was born in a farm on the outskirts of Nicktropolis, in a bucolic settlement called Nick Town. At a young age, Nozus showed remarkable intelligence, reading and assimilating the works of Einstein, Planck and Feynman, Bohr, and the pantheon of theoretic physics, all at the age of seven. He studied advanced science, space and time, and eventually went to Yale on a merit scholarship in 2005. Nozus can sometimes be sadistic and manipulative, yet polite with a dry sense of humor. Through keen observation, Nozus can quickly determine the situation at hand. Even when up against a stronger opponent, he can gain an advantage by quickly exploiting their weaknesses. Signature Appearence: The ACS
Prime Universe Major Villains
Oblivion is the alternate future version of John the Marksman. Oblivion is considered one of the most dangerous and powerful enemies John has had difficulty facing. Oblivion made his debut in some fanfic, where John accidentally went to the future and found that he - Oblivion - had ruled the universe. After stopping Oblivion, John went back to his time, but unknowingly to him, Oblivion followed behind.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Oblivion is a power-hungry and sadistic villain of pure evil.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Oblivion was born seven hundred years ago and has participated in many wars and witnessed many deaths.
- Arch-Enemy: Oblivion's arch-enemy is himself, John the Marksman.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Oblivion will never harm children. He has also assisted John the Marksman on a few occasions, usually protecting him from other villains. It is later revealed that he wants to be the person to kill John.
- Evil Counterpart
- Worthy Opponent: Oblivion considers fighting and combat an art. While frequently arrogant about his own abilities and disrespectful of those he considers as weak, he is not above giving praise to his enemies.
The Ultimate Entity
A villain who carries the DNA of every single villain in the Fanonverse. Unlike most villains, she doesn't want to rule anything, she just wants destruction and agony.
Perfect is the leader of a Space Terrorist organization called "Order". Perfect despises anything that he thinks is not "perfect", and chooses to destroy those things, with those things mostly being planets and species.
- Big Bad: Of The Bagel Movie
- Death Is Cheap: After getting killed in The Bagel Movie, he is later resurrected due to infusing himself with the Space Mouth DNA, and Space Mouths are able to revive themselves after dying only once. He is later killed off in The Bagel Show's Grand Finale
- Killed Off for Real
- Knight of Cerebus
- One-Winged Angel: He infuses himself with Space Mouth DNA in The Bagel Movie, causing his body to morph into an Irken/Space Mouth Hybrid
Looney Theomastix is a megalomaniac and warmongerer. LT's goal is to absorb the knowledge and history out of every planet he encounters and then destroy them, assimilating technology from each destroyed civilization and upgrading himself each time. LT is able to teleport people to anywhere he wants them to go. LT can also replicate the special abilities of any super-beings in his immediate proximity. With every being encountered, LT becomes even more powerful and virtually unstoppable.