Members of nL
- Author Appeal: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is his favorite wrestler of all time.
- Combat Commentator: In nL Universe, where he and Jericho make up kayfabe as they go along.
- Continuity Nod: During a playing of RAW 2, one donation asked for Johnny to drop a box on "that damn lizard Christian", to which Johnny immediately says "I don't know what you're talking about".
- Face-Heel Turn: In Jeri-MAX.
- The Leader
- Living a Double Life: "Johnny Coldblud" in Jeri-MAX.
- The Hyena
- Noodle Incident/Running Gag: Johnny has a deep-seated hatred of Brian Adams and Big John Studd. Nobody really knows why.
- Screams Like a Little Girl
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: With Dakota Kai; whenever she shows up on stream, expect vitriol from both sides.
- Troll: During a Wheel of Fortune playthrough, not only did Johnny make the answer "IT'S SHOWTIME MY NAME IS STING" just so he'd hear Slip say it, he'd refuse to let both Htial and Duel answer.
Slip Q. Slippington
- Accidental Misnaming: Hates being called Sting.
- Invoked by the rest of the group (Johnny in particular) so often that it's essentially lore.
- Author Appeal: However this might have something to do with the fact that Sting is his favourite wrestler.
- Jossed. Slip's favorite wrestler is actually TheUndertaker
- Backfromthe Dead: nL Slip was revived as a zombie in Wrestling Revolution, almost 3 years after his initial death.
- becomes Back for the Dead in Part 4 of his return run, getting killed by Brock Lesnar.
- Combat Commentator: In Jeri-MAX, alongside Jericho.
- The Lancer
- The Snark Knight
- But Not Too Foreign: Is from Britain. This often leads to the group mocking his accent and claiming his father's name is Nigel (which it really is).
- I Am Very British
- Noodle Incident: He will enter a rage whenever anyone brings up the mistiming of Randy Orton's entrance in WWE games.
50 Foot Blake
- The Big Guy: Well, at least in Caveman's nL mansion, where a mod turned him into the legendary 50 Foot Blake, a name he still holds to this day.
- Bring Me My Brown Pants: Once shit himself laughing at something Jawnny did while he (Blake) was sick.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: From Texas, and is 50 foot.
- Berserk Button: Caveman does NOT like Wendy's.
- Combat Commentator: Alongside his buddy, Joe Lexington in Hogan vs. Flair.
- Large Ham: Caveman will devour every bit of scenery in a stream.
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- Ascended Extra: Notable in that she didn't start off as a fan; rather, she met Johnny after he tried to troll one of her streams. Ragu thought it was funny, and she's been apart of the collective ever since.
- The Chick
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: With Duel, so much.
- Author Appeal: In response to a question on his Ask.fm account, Dino revealed that his favourite wrestler is Randy Savage.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: From Paul Heyman, to Joey Styles, to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, to Lita, to...hell, just about anybody!
- Man of a Thousand Voices: He's also known for his fair share of impressions of various wrestlers and celebrities.
- The Ace: Often the winner of many games amongst the nL crew. ESPECIALLY Speedrunners.
- Deadpan Snarker: Emphasis on deadpan. Htial is very deadpan, but he can still snark with the likes of Johnny and Slip.
- Nepotism: We found out in Puppy Bowl 2018 that Madison is Htial's Daughter (or Htaughter's Dial), and designed the field with her in mind.
- Not So Above It All: Despite his deadpan personality, he's also prone to fits of giggling whenever something stupid happens.
- Oh Canada: Is a Canadian, but don't think that he has a preference for Canadian wrestlers. He's gone on record saying he's not a fan of Bret Hart (to which Johnny remarked: "Don't you get thrown out of the country for that?").
- Phrase Catcher: "HITARU"
- The Rival: To Duel, on nL Universe.
- Sdrawkcab Name: His real first name is Laith.
- Author Appeal: His favourite wrestler is Edge, and often books him on RAW. He also hates Sting, and was determined to make him lose.
- Big "OH NO!"
- The Cassandra: Duel has constantly asserted that Kane? '02 really is Kane, which came into conflict with the skeptical Jericho and Johnny. When Kane? '02 lost a match and was forced to take off his mask, it turned out that Duel was right all along:Jericho: Oh.
Duel: How many times did I fucking tell you?!
- Deadpan Snarker
- Land Downunder
- The Quiet One
- The Rival: To Htial, on nL Universe.
- Say My Name: Courtesy of Jericho: "DUUUUUUEEEEEEEEELLLLLL"
- Sdrawkcab Name: Also goes by the name of Leud.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: With Ragu.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: To L.T.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: His accent is an Australian-American mix, and definitely contrasts with Adam's straight Australian accent.
- Ascended Extra: Started out as the guy in the chat who hosted Royal Rumbles on WWE 12 before eventually being added to the calls.
- Author Appeal: His favourite wrestler is Chris Jericho, and he even has borrowed his last name as his own name.
- Combat Commentator:
- In nL Universe, alongside Johnny.
- Alongside Blee and sometimes Slip in Jeri-MAX.
- The Everyman
- Follow the Leader: Taking a page out of the YES! Movement, Jericho started the "Twovement."
- Forced Meme: Not In My Salad
- Probably doesn't count, but it seems like Jericho likes to force Stevie Ray onto things, starting with him spending 30 minutes in a WCW rumble, during the Rumble Marathon, reading his Wikipedia and Pro Fight DB pages. Then he booked him into a tag team with Wrestling/Cesaro (another one of his favorites) in Universe Mode.
- Mama Hernandez, the mother of EA UFC Fighter Neddy Hernandez. Originally from a EA UFC career mode stream, Jericho started to use the character almost every stream and was forced into Universe Mode as the commentator for Divas matches.
- Alexa Bliss is "Small Butt Fierce".
- I Have Many Names: Has been called many things over the years, such as Jericho, Jerichool, Big Jerichool, J222, & Jay Triple-Two.
- A more recent one that has entered memetic status in record time is "THE BIG DOG!", thanks to Jericho's Large Ham delivery as the 'character' in Universe episodes and the name being bestowed to Fighting Back 2015 marathon guests Player Uno, Jervis Cottonbelly, Johnny Yuma, and Andrew Everett.
- His name on the Jeri-MAX shows is "Bubba the Love Fudge".
- Large Ham / Red Baron: As THE BIG DOG!
- Noodle Incident: He absolutely DESPISES Daniel Bryan, and he's not shy of expressing his feelings towards him either.
- Token Black Teammate: He is the only black member of nL.
- Ascended Extra: Chat moderator who's now welcome in the group calls and has access to the nL account on Hitbox.
- But Not Too Foreign: Many people in chat just can't quite tell WHAT accent Sprite has. He's Welsh.
- The Smart Guy
- Ascended Extra
- Land Down Under: Is Australian. His accent is much more easier to notice than Duel's.
- Combat Commentator: Appeared as the special guest commentator in nL Universe's Greatest Balls of Fire event, commentating alongside Johnny and Jericho.