open/close all folders
- Beware the Nice Ones: Overall a Nice Guy, but he does have a sadistic side, nearly drowning Zebulon for insulting his father.
- Big Fun: He's very lovable.
- Catchphrase: "I love you all!!" at the end of each episode.
- Guilty Pleasure: He loves watching television, which is forbidden in hell.
- Happily Married: To Tina. He even stated that his marriage was more precious to him then getting approval from a EPA executive who is quite lustful.
- Idiot Hero
- Nice Guy/Noble Demon: Despite being a torturer from hell, he really is a nice guy.
- Only Sane Man/Straight Man
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: He's not repulsive, but his wife is Hot as Hell.
- Action Mom: She had a catfight with the EPA women who attempted to seduce her husband.
- The Alcoholic
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: She is rarely seen without an alcoholic drink in her hand.
- Dumb Blonde/The Ditz: She has her moments.
- Drives Like Crazy: Oh boy..
- Even Evil Has Standards: She's repulsed at her political corrupted neighbor Marjorie.
- Happily Married: To Balthazor.
- Hartman Hips
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She does have a temper and is stubborn, but no doubt that she loves her family.
- Lady in Red: When she arrives on Earth she receives a red dress.
- Mama Bear: She cursed Killbride's wife Lorelai for insulting her son.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: The Hot Wife to Balthazor's Ugly Guy.
- Ambiguously Gay: He often.. cross-dresses and has Ho Yay moments with Pazuzu.
- Cool Old Guy
- Cool Uncle
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Pazuzu
- I Was Quite the Looker: A flashback revealed him in his college days, he was known as the "panty dropper".
- Those Two Guys: Again with Pazuzu.
- Cute Monster Girl: She's a demon, but otherwise looks attractive.
- Deadpan Snarker / Little Miss Snarker: Whenever she's not texting.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She broke up with Killbride's son, because she was repulsed by how he'd torment the unpopular kids and cripples.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She looks like her mother. Even lampshaded by Satan.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: She definitely didn't get her looks from her father.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: One of the things he does is enjoy pestering Mandy.
- Hidden Depths: He can communicate with animals.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He resembles his father more.
- The Dog Bites Back: He rejected a girl after she was being a bitch to him. He told her that she needed to be taught a lesson about respecting others, and he found a girl with bigger tits.
- Abusive Father: He's quite neglectful of his son Wayne, until he found out that his son was a big jerkass like him.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Racist, greedy, treats his employees like crap. He is this trope.
- Eviler Than Thou: Even Satan was repulsed by him.
- Evil Redhead: He's balding but there is noticeable red hair, and the meanest of the cast.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: He should be the trope image.
- Jerkass: Oh boy..
- Karma Houdini
- Meaningful Name: He had at least six marriages and enjoys beating his wives.
- Mean Boss: He treats his employees like crap, especially Chevdet.
- Really Gets Around: Been married several times.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: When he found out that his son is a jerkass.