Magic World residents
This page is for the politicians, Ariadne girls and other residents of the Magic World.
Governor-general of New Ostia. He introduced himself to Negi by taunting him and starting a fight in the streets. He apparently knows a lot about Negi's parents, as well as info concerning what happened during the war, including some things that even Jack Rakan admits to not knowing. He is an expert at Shinmeiryu swordplay, being Eishun's apprentice, as well as being something of a genius.
- Age-Gap Romance: If what the epilogue suggests is to be believed, Gödel eventually married Hakase and he's likely to be at least twice her age.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: A Senator, who fought alongside Ala Rubra and is exceptionally powerful and skilled.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: always wearing a snazzy business suit, to boot.
- Clear Their Name: Even though Arika's life was saved by Nagi, Gödel as still unsatisfied about her name and honor not being restored.
- Defeat Means Friendship: After being beaten by Negi and then being beaten up again by Takamichi, he appears to accept his loss and starts backing Negi and Ala Alba.
- Evil Chancellor: Subverted. He certainly acts villainous at first, but he's actually just a dickish Well-Intentioned Extremist. His claims that he was responsible for the destruction of Negi's village are actually just a ruse to get Negi to view the Senate as an enemy and make him more pliable.
- Fantastic Racism: Subverted. At first, it appears that he only cares about the 67 million humans in Megalomesembria, but it actually turns out he was just being ruthlessly practical. The rest of the Magic World population are literally made of the same magic that composes that Magic World. When the Magic World disappears, so they will. He knew of no way to save anyone besides them.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Turns out to be a Subverted Trope later on - Gödel's just incredibly, pragmatically cynical.
- He Who Fights Monsters: He was clearly a good guy twenty years ago. Haruna identifies him as this trope immediately after seeing a flashback to that time.
- Hopeless Suitor: He has been in love with Arika ever since he was a kid, according to Nodoka's artifact, but she fell in love with Nagi.
- Humiliation Conga: After he fails to turn Negi to his side, just about every member of Negi's team that's present either attacks Kurt, or does something to further ruin his plans.
- I Shall Taunt You: How he greeted Negi, and more or less every other line he ever uttered. It always works.
- Implausible Fencing Powers: He manages to cut Negi, even though Negi is made of lightning. He's a Shinmeiryuu swordsman.
- Insufferable Genius: He's identified as a genius, and is extremely smug about it.
- Internal Reformist: He infiltrated the corrupt Megalomesembrian Senate to find out more about and stop their villainy.
- Jerkass: To be fair, his heart is in the right place. But does he have to be such a dick about it?
- Ki Attacks: He's quite well-versed in Shinmeiryuu and can even use techniques to bypass Negi's various shields.
- Minor Injury Overreaction: Played with. He uses a tiny splinter of stone cutting his cheek as an excuse to "defend himself."
- Named After Somebody Famous: He has the same name as one of the most famous logicians in history.
- Not So Above It All: The super serious Gödel becomes rather childlike in mannerisms when he's talking with Takamichi.
- Offscreen Romance: The finale suggest that he eventually gets married to Satomi Hakase, of all people. They never even met in the manga, though a note written on the class roster in chapter 351 suggests that Negi was planning to contact Kurt about Satomi after scouting her for his plan. He seems to have inadvertently played matchmaker.
- Pining After Protagonist's Parent: He was in love with Queen Arika who didn't feel the same way and married Nagi. He doesn't appear to resent her son Negi over this, though.
- Precocious Crush: As a kid, Gödel used to have a huge crush on the much older Queen Arika.
- Silent Scapegoat: According to Nodoka's artifact, he himself was not involved in the attack on Negi's village. However, Gödel says that he has no intention of running from his sins and promises, once everything is over, to let Negi beat him to death if that's what it takes to satisfy Negi's desire for revenge.
- Smug Snake: He treats Negi and his group like insects and has enough power to be a legitimate threat to them. His downfall is underestimating the surveillance capabilities of Negi's girls and believing Negi wouldn't figure out the danger of the Magic World collapsing.
- Subordinate Excuse: He loyally served Princess Arika in the past and it's easy to tell he had a crush on her.
- Teen Genius: Apparently one of these during his time with Ala Rubra... he was described as 'good at everything', and he taught himself Shinmeiryuu swordsmanship through mere observation before finally convincing Eishun to take him as an apprentice.
- Thanatos Gambit: He implies that whatever his plans were, it would come to fruition when Negi kills him. Unfortunately for him, Negi Out-Gambitted him by selecting his confidant (Chisame) and a mind reader (Nodoka), both of which don't like to fight, and another noncombatant (Kazumi) as the three partners Gödel let him bring.
- Understatement: 'If you're reading this, I suppose our little meeting didn't go very well' accompanied by a cheerful grin. This is after slicing up 'Asuna's' shoulder and inflicting wounds on Negi including a blow that removed his limbs, which was only temporary due to Negi being in lightning form.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: He was a good kid 20 years ago, but working in an evil senate for so long turned him into a Smug Snake and Well-Intentioned Extremist.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Takamichi. It's rather amusing to see the two super serious characters pushing each other like they're schoolkids.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He knows he can't save every living thing in the Magic World, so he instead opts to just save the humans in Megalomesembria, since they have physical, non-magic bodies and wouldn't survive when the Magic World disappears and drops them on Mars.
- Wild Card: It's hard to pin down at times whether he's a good person or just a dick.
The third Imperial Princess of the Hellas Empire and seems to serve as their primary diplomat. While publicly she appears refined and quiet, when she's away from the crowds and cameras she's quite the glompy Genki Girl. Furthermore, she is one of the strongest allies of Ala Rubra after they rescued her when she and Arika were imprisoned together.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her most well known outfit leaves her entire middle exposed. The main source of support with the clothes seems to be prayers and good fortune.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her clothing covers very little. Naturally, her stomach is not included.
- Beneath the Mask: She acts refined and quiet in public, when she's away from the crowds and cameras she's a Tomboy Princess and Genki Girl.
- Cute Monster Girl: She has horns.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: She has dark skin and blonde hair.
- Genki Girl: Nearly always chipper and positive. She greets Rakan at the tournament by jumping onto his shoulders.
- Hopeless Suitor: Word of God states that she wants to marry Rakan, but he still sees her as a child.
- Horned Humanoid: She has horns on the back of her head that curl around her skull.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Jack Rakan is much bigger than her. This likely contributes her willingness Piggyback Cute with him as much as possible.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: Yes, the bared midriff and Absolute Cleavage are nice but... how on Earth you are avoiding a Wardrobe Malfunction with that one lady?
- MayDecember Romance: She's 30, and her object of affection (Jack Rakan) is 50-60. Though given that they're both slow aging races, it's equivalent to a 15 year old teenager crushing on a 25-30 year old man. It's one way, since Jack met her as a child, and still sees her as one.
- Older Than She Looks: She's 30, but looks like in her early 20's.
- Overly Long Name: Her full name is Theodora Basileia Helladis de Vesperisszimia.
- Politically Active Princess: The primary diplomat of the Hellas Empire and known as the "voice of a country".
- Proper Lady: As both a princess and a diplomat it is essential that she behave in a refined and polite manner, which she drops immediately in private.
- Rapunzel Hair: She has very long hair suitable for a royal lady.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: A diplomat and implied to be a fairly powerful mage as well. As the third Imperial princess, however, she is unlikely to inherit the throne.
- She Is All Grown Up: Was a cute young girl in the backstory, is now an adult and absolutely hot. Even Kotarō is stunned at the difference.
- Tomboy Princess: According to Rakan, which she takes slight offense to. To be fair, she really isn't very ladylike when not working.
- Tsurime Eyes: Her eyes are notably sharp but her personality is more spirited than "sharp".
- Underboobs: Yes, she managed to have Underboobs, Bare Your Midriff, and Absolute Cleavage all on the same outfit.
- Uptown Girl: A princess in love with the commoner warrior and once slave Rakan.
The current General Secretary of the Order of Magical Knights, Headmistress of Ariadne Girls Academy. She had field command of the Ariadne Magical Knights (at least) during the climactic final battle of the war, 20 years ago.
- Fangirl: Probably one of the very first Nagi ever had.
- Horned Humanoid: She has two medium-sized horns sprouting from her temples that sweep towards the back of her head and flare out at the ends
- Grandma, What Massive Hotness You Have!: She's old enough to have a few wrinkles around her eyes and lips, yet she's still extremely hot.
- Older and Wiser: She helps Negi train for his bout with Rakan.
- Rapunzel Hair: It's down to mid-thigh at least.
Authorized Legislative Councilor of Megalomesembria
One of the few members of the Megalomesembrian Imperial Army who supported the Ala Rubra in the siege at Gatekeeper's Palace. He was Captain of the Imperial Flagship Svanhvit before attaining his current post in the Megalomesembrian Council.
- Anime Hair: It looks like a starfish. And yes, it's like that naturally, says Akamatsu-sensei.
- Carpet of Virility: Sports this, as seen during Negi and Kotarō's training in Mundus Magicus.
- Hot-Blooded: is hardly ever calm, instead opting to shout.
- Law of Conservation of Detail: During the opening of the Tournament, Ricardo and Theodora symbolicaly shook hands as representatives of their respective nations.
- Older and Wiser: He helps Negi and Kotarō train for their bout with Rakan.
- Shout-Out: Look at his name.
Blazing Rumbling Trucker
A truck driver who gives Yuna and Makie a ride to Ostia from the oasis town they were stranded in by Cosmo Entelecheia. Since developing a fondness for the girls on the way there, he's decided to stick with Ala Alba and help them save the world.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He likes to compliment Yuna on how she's grown.
- Eyes Always Shut: He's never seen with his eyes open.
- Heroic Bystander: He's just an ordinary trucker, but even after seeing Cosmo Entelecheia raze the Governor's Ball and presumably kill everyone attending, he didn't think twice about going against them.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He flies his ship in the way of Quartum's massive Flaming Sword attack, gets cut down, and is promptly erased.Jonny: Just...gotta protect the girls.
- Shout-Out: His name is a shout out to Gundam.
Aisha is voiced by: Saki Fujita (Japanese)
Lynn is voiced by: Chika Anzai (Japanese)
Craig is voiced by: Kenichi Mochizuki (Japanese)
Four adventurers who take Nodoka under their wing upon her arrival to the Magical World.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Kristian likes Aisha, Aisha likes Craig, Craig is overly protective of Nodoka because she reminds him of a childhood friend that he's still in love with and may have a crush on Nodoka as well.
- Badass Bookworm: Craig and Aisha.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Lynn.
- Big Brother Instinct: Craig's feelings toward Nodoka.
- Shout-Out: All four are named after characters from James P. Hogan's novel Inherit the Stars.
- Squishy Wizard: Aisha.
- Taking the Bullet: Craig and Aisha are among the first victims of Cosmo Entelechia in their efforts to protect Nodoka.
- Unusual Ears: Aisha and Lynn.
A leader and manager of the local fighting arena, and the one who owns Ako, Akira and Natsumi after they sell themselves into slavery in order to get medicine. A complete Jerkass... okay, maybe not complete.
- Battle Aura: He scares off his friends when they want to take advantage of Ako's Sex for Services attitude with this.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Man!: He beats up Negi when he says he can't win against Rakan.
- Go Out with a Smile: A bitter one, but still.
- Hard Work Hardly Works: He also was a slave, and it took him almost twenty years to get free. Since Negi and Kotarō are buying the girls's freedom in less of a month via winning the Tournament, he's jealous like hell.
- Hidden Depths: At one point, Ako and Akira burst in on him while he's reading a book of poetry by Charles Baudelaire. This doubles as a Genius Bonus.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: His interactions with Ako in particular are the best indication of this Character Development.
- Kick the Dog: He gave quite the use to the electric collars that the slave girls wore. He promptly got his ass kicked by Negi and Mama Bear. And later, upon learning who Negi truly was, he tried to blackmail him into becoming his slave.
- Pet the Dog: Tosaka also does this, mainly by refusing Ako's Sex for Services offer, telling Negi that his mom Arika was a hero and not an evil criminal and ultimately sacrificing his life for Ako.
- Self-Made Man: He was an Ostian refugee who was Made a Slave after the destruction of the Vespertatia Kingdom. He earned his freedom through prize fights with Vargas and "The Chief".
- Taking the Bullet: Saves Ako's life by taking a hit of the anti-matter cannons and disappearing right in front of her.
A huge, stern, good-hearted beast woman who is in charge of the slave girls and owns a tavern. Tought but kind, she budgers the girls into working real hard, but also protects them devotedly when her old friend Tohsaka bullies them.
- Almighty Mom and Apron Matron: Very motherly to those in her care, and always seen in her apron. And HEAVEN HELP anyone who ever upsets her.
- Bears Are Bad News: Averted, she's a good bear person. Played straight if you threaten her wards, though: She'll have NO mercy.
- Beast Man: Basically a big, slightly anthropomorphic bear lady.
- I Was Quite a Looker: A flashback to her, Tosaka and the big guy's past shows that when she was young she was less, 'big full on furry bear woman' and more 'good looking girl who appeared mostly human but with bear's ears'.
- Mama Bear: It's in the name and the fur.
- Meido: She's dressed like one, wearing a short frilly dress and Zettai Ryouiki under the apron.
- Parental Substitute: She doesn't have kids, but takes care of the slave kids as if they were so.
- Self-Made Woman: Or better said, Self Made Bear Woman.
- Shipper on Deck: Encouraged Tohsaka to dance with Ako, and also ships Kotarō/Natsumi.
- Taking the Bullet: For Kotarō and Natsumi.
- Tsundere: One moment, she's exigent but affectionate. The other, she will wreck anyone going past her limits
- Zettai Ryouiki: A type A, between her short skirt and her thigh high socks.
Voiced by: Ayana Taketatsu (Japanese)
A beast girl who is among the top students of a magic school in Ariadne. Quite arrogant at first; when Yue Ayase arrives she treats her rather badly, but they become friends after they have to work together to defeat a griffin dragon...
- Childhood Friends: With Bea.
- Class Representative: To her class at the Ariadne magic school.
- Cute Monster Girl: A very pretty beast girl.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Blonde hair and dark skin.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: She dies, or better said, was written out of reality, in the arms of Yue.
- Everyone Can See It: Her obvious crush on Yue is very easily figured out by her friends, and even by Yue herself.
- Fangirl: Of Nagi Springfield.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Yue.
- Girlish Pigtails: Twin-tails for a Tsundere.
- Go Out with a Smile: She dies smiling.
- Homoerotic Subtext: With Yue. Post Magic World arc, it's so thick that even Yue is getting suspicious. That said, Emily is still a huge Nagi fangirl.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Under the brash exterior, she is quite friendly.
- Little Bit Beastly: She has sheep-like ears and a dog tail.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Kinda snobbish and treats Yue rather badly at the start. But she's also more naive and goodhearted than she lets people see.
- Magic Knight: She's studying to be one.
- The Rival: Insists that she is Yue's rival. Not her friend, oh no.
- Senseless Sacrifice: The attack that she protected Yue from only works on beings native to the Magical World. To be fair, neither had any idea what they did at the time.
- Shared Family Quirks: Her mom is a Fangirl of Nagi Springfield, too.
- Taking the Bullet: For Yue.
- Tsundere: She actually considers Yue a close friend, but never in front of anyone but Bea.
- Tsurime Eyes: Sharp eyes for a Tsundere.
Ariadne Battle Maiden Knight Squad Cadet
Voiced by: Satomi Sato (Japanese)
Another student from the Magic Academy, she's the first one that Yue interacts with. Also, she is the one who caused Yue's loss of memory, by accidentally hitting her with a spell.
- The Atoner: She feels really bad about giving Yue amnesia, and compensates by taking her in and helping her out at every opportunity. She eventually comes clean to her about what happened.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Not normally, but when she sees Yue talking to her friends from Mahora she has a rather large outburst about it, leading to some interesting implications.
- Cute Monster Girl: An adorable beast girl with a friendly personality to match.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Blonde hair and dark skin.
- The Ditz: She is rather ditzy, but she appears to actually obtain a surprising level of competency after working together with Yue.
- Fangirl: Another Nagi fan.
- Little Bit Beastly: Her ears look like dog ears and she also has a tail.
- Lovely Angels: With Yue.
- Magic Knight: She greatly admires the Ariadne knights and wants to become one.
- Meganekko: Through not a brainy one (but levels up a bit with Yue around).
- Took a Level in Badass: Implied to be one of the worst students in Ariadne, but levels up with Yue's help as she takes her studies more seriously.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears thigh-high socks while in school uniform.
Ariadne Battle Maiden Knight Squad Cadet
Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa (Japanese)
Emily's bodyguard and childhood friend.
- Childhood Friends: With Emily.
- Fangirl: A Rakan fan, unlike her mistress.
- Flower in Her Hair: She wears a flower in the left side of her hair.
- Has a Type: She's actually into musclebound types like Rakan.
- Not So Stoic: When Emily is erased, she drops the stoicism and falls into a Berserker Rage.
- The Quiet One: Rarely speaks.
- Reflectionless Useless Eyes: Her eyes never reflect highlights.
- Satellite Character: Emily's deadpan friend; that's about Beatrix's entire character description. Although, that doesn't mean that she won't take action without Emily as seen when she assists Ala Alba steal the Code of the Lifemaker in order to bring Emily back to existence.
- Stock Underwear: Fitting her personality, her panties are striped.
- The Stoic: Rarely emotes.
- Taking the Bullet: Saves Yue from one of Fate's petrification darts, which turns her into stone too.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is blue.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears thigh-high socks with her school uniform.
The elder sister of Luna aka Shiori. A young woman living with her sister in a small village of mind-readers in a mountainous region of the Magical World.
- Disposable Woman: She's introduced in the flashback solely to make Fate furious enough to kill Secundum for erasing her.
- First Love: She's implied to be the first person Fate had a crush on. His Second Love would be Negi.
- Florence Nightingale Effect: One day, while flying Fate's core started to fail and he fell from the sky. Luna's sister found him and took care of him for three days until he recovered. This and her delicious coffee made Fate fond of her.
- Hair Decorations: A simple hair ribbon. Her sister apparently wears the same in the present as a Tragic Keepsake.
- Hidden Eyes: Her eyes are always covered by shadow.
- Implied Love Interest: Considering the way he usually is, Fate treated her well and she's the reason for his fondness of coffee. It isn't made clear if his feelings for her were romantic, but he did care about her and her death enraged him enough to kill Secundum.
- The Lost Lenore: Fate's fondness of her was strong enough that he killed Secundum to avenge her and he apparently drinks several cups of coffee every day in her memory.
- No Name Given: Never referred to by name.
- Pointy Ears: She has long, elf-like ears like her sister.
- Posthumous Character: She only appears only in Fate's flashbacks, which conclude with her death.
- Promotion to Parent: Implied. We never see her and Luna's parents, so she probably was the only guardian to her little sister before Fate.
- Rapunzel Hair: Hip-length hair.
- Satellite Love Interest: She's not even named. All that is known about her is that she was a young woman Fate probably had feelings for and the only purpose of her existence is giving Fate a source of backstory.
- Small Role, Big Impact: While she only has short appearances in a flashback, it was meeting her and her cruel death what shaped a lot of Fate's current character, such as his "hobby" of picking up war orphans since the first girl he took in was her little sister.
- Sorry That I'm Dying: She spent her last moments apologizing to Fate for not being able to make coffee for him again.
- Through His Stomach: Fate quickly becomes fond of her because she mades truly amazing coffee.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: She was a kind young woman who was fatally injured by humans with Fantastic Racism and then erased by Secundum in order to show Fate the cruelty found in the Magic World.
- Touch Telepathy: Her race has the ability of mind-reading, activated by touch.
- Uncanny Family Resemblance: She looks like an older, long-haired version of her sister.
- Walking Spoiler: Pretty much everything about her is an important revelation in Fate's backstory.
- Bare Your Midriff: To the point where she gives us all a Panty Shot.
- Cat Girl: Weren't the ears and tail a clue?
- Fanservice Extra: One panel. Count the fanservice tropes.
- Fan Service With A Smile: She seems pretty happy about working as a waitress.
- Go-Go Enslavement: Minus the Damsel in Distress part of the trope.
- Meido: Well, waitress, at least.
- No Name Given: Though she has a number of Fan Nicknames that are best not spoken in public.
- Of Corsets Sexy: One with detached sleeves.
- Showgirl Skirt: A double-layered one.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Appears to be a Type B.
- Anti-Villain: Yes, they are ruthless badass bounty hunters. Yes, they attacked the heroes. But Nodoka's mind reading revealed that Razo worries about his ill mother whom he sends money when he can, and Morborgran is a lot more sensitive than his skeletal demon body implies. Paio II, on the other hand, just wants to get her hands on some boobies (literally).
- The Beastmaster: Paio II, a Bugmaster, as Yue precises.
- Chekhov's Gag: When Paio poses as 'Chichigami' at baths she is shown like a hindu goddess, with six arms and all, she use them (more) seriously against Yue.
- Combat Tentacles: Courtesy of Paio's sand worms, they tend to be a little naughty.
- Dem Bones: Morborgran is a skeletal humanoid demon with six arms. He has a bit of a complex about his appearance.
- Dirty Mind-Reading: Nodoka wasn't exactly happy looking inside Paio's brain.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Razo is worrying about his, and planing to send her some money.
- A God Am I: Played for Laughs, Paio refers to herself as Chichigami (Boob Goddess).
- It Must Be Mine!: Paio's reaction to any boobies in near area.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Paio, a prime molester who only thinks about getting her hands on boobs. It's mostly Played for Laughs, though.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Morborgran and Paio II have multiple arms.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Alexander "Twilight" Zaytsev, fitting the criteria for Conquerors, Scary Nouns, Xtreme Kool Letterz, and Anything You Can't Pronounce On The First Try all at once. Nice nickname, Chiko-tan.
- Nothing Personal: Rezo: "We are pros, you know. We capture our prey, perfectly and exactly. That's our job."
- One-Winged Angel: Zaytsev boast (in his thoughts) about a "more powerful form" but we don't get to see it because of Negi's Death Glare
- Our Demons Are Different: Morborgran is a skeletal humanoid with six arms, which he somehow hides two pairs under his coat, with the only conspicuous thing in his normal guise being his skull head adorned with ram two horns. Negi assumes he's a powerful Demon kin, so he doesn't hold back on Morbogram when saving Nodoka.
- Punny Name: Paio II's name can also mean "tits" in Japanese.
- Samus Is a Girl: Paio II
- Skinship Grope: Paio II loves to do it on girls of any size.
- Social Darwinist: Rezo: "The Strong prevail the weak are defeated. If you're in this line of work too, you should understand that."
- Villains Out Shopping: Ala Alba meets them in public baths, which makes it also Go-Karting with Bowser
- Cat Girl: Both of them.
- Cat Smile: Permanent on J von Katze, as she has a cat's mouth
- Covert Pervert: They are the ones to propose to peek into the men's side in the onsen.
- Meaningful Name: Their surnames means "cat" in german and french respectively.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: They 'somehow or other' won the broom race, but Yue's group taking down griffindragon met of course more attention.
- Those Two Guys: For Yue's Ariadne group.
- Blank White Eyes: When Rakan gets up after the beating he got from Negi. Both times (though the second time she's not the only one).
- Cat Smile: often seen with one
- Combat Commentator: It's her job.
- Cute Monster Girl, Our Demons Are Different: She has fangs, horns, wings, long ears and a tail. She's also Dark-Skinned Blonde.
- Facial Markings: has a symetrical tribal-like sign on her forehead
- Hair Decorations: or rather horn decorations
- Indentured Servitude: Wears the standard Slave Collar, marking her as a debt slave.
- Meganekko: has a pair of rimless glasses
- Playing with Fire: She demonstrates arena's barrier with a mid level fire spell.
- Stripperific: When gloves and boots are the largest pieces of your garderobe... which results in Bare Your Midriff and Zettai Ryouiki (if you can call it that, as her skirt doesn't cover her panties completely)
- Sweat Drop: Negi fight with Rakan give her some, in particular when Negi stops Rakan's big attack and absorbs it.