An Elven Kingdom embroiled in a major competition with the dark elf Dhala Empire over expansion and colonization of the world. Unlike their Dark Elf counterparts, they're much less oppressive towards their colonies and allied nations.
- The Good Kingdom: Pretty much their role in the story.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: Victorian-era England with the heavy emphasis on Industrialism and also Albion represents the more positive side England's colonization efforts during said era. The capitol city looks almost identical to London done to a "Big Ben" tower.
- Shout-Out: They are a Kingdom of High Elves and their royal palace is called "Elrond Palace"; an obvious homage to Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" franchise that cemented "High Elves" into fantasy.
- World of Buxom: They are a kingdom of High Elves, need I say more?
Kingdom of Albion Royalty
- Beauty Mark: All of Royals introduced so far have one, yes, even the men.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: Just look at this picture, and try to understand.
- Elites Are More Glamorous: Even in a World of Buxom High-Elf Kingdom, the Royalty of Albion are ridiculously beauty.
- Good Is Not Nice: When in an argument with Ricard, Kai/"Major Grey" lashes out that he finds the Albion Royal family to be "scheming leaders". To his point, all three introduced have made shown vast abilities in cunning.
- Smug Super: Most of the Royals seem to be pretty smug thanks to their positions in life.
- Succession Crisis: Rezalia laments that Albion's Royal Family is pretty much at each other's throats for her crown. Particularly, her siblings and children.
- Taken Up to Eleven when Luca actually spells it out for Kai, seriously, the flowchart is insane.
Queen Rezalia I of Albion
- The Beautiful Elite: Being Queen, she's already elite, but she's gorgeous even compared to all the other ridiculously beautiful elites.
- Beauty Mark: Bellow her lip. Her son Richard also has one on the same position.
- Chess Master: Kai realizes she played him into running an investigation for her with no effort.
- The High Queen: Ruler of the Elven Albion Kingdom, and she certainly exudes Silk Hiding Steel.
- Internal Reformist: After taking the throne, Rezalia put forth a great deal of reforms ending her father's very aggressive expansionism.
- Mom Looks Like a Sister: Since she's an elf, despite having three grown children, looks more like their older sister than their mother.
- Justified, as Rezalia is Luca's older sister, but raised him as her own child hence the confusion. Still counts towards her other children, as Richard is older than Luca and she still appears like an older sister to him.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Rezalia is very good at playing dumb to hide her Chess Master level intelligence. Her own brother even says she acts like a "Fluffy Kitten", but never forget she is The High Queen.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: She's silly and sweet to hide her intelligence, but once she's serious, even Luca is taken aback.
- Up to Eleven when she discovers who her son Richard is associating himself with, her shock and silent fury is cold enough to put both Kai and Luca in a cold sweat.
- Parental Substitute: She raised her younger half-brother Luca almost like a son, since he had lost his mother in childbirth. She even raised him alongside her children.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair falls well beyond her waist.
- Secret Keeper: She is aware that Kai Watari is a God-Cursed masquerading as Grey Enfield, but allows this as it's been nothing but beneficial to her.
- Sins of Our Fathers: Being a good Queen, you can imagine how she feels dealing with her father's very shady legacy.
- Smug Super: Averted, unlike her son and silblings, she doesn't hide her intelligence with smugness, but with kindness and a ditzy facade.
- The Unfavorite: All her reforms in favor of trade and alliance building while admirable in the greater scope of things, have earned Rezalia the ire of a great many noble families that preferred her father's faster (but more destructive) ways.
Prince Luca Rochel Albion
- Aristocrats Are Evil: Averted, he's certainly ambitious but he's not evil (unless you think his threats had any weight to them) as he wishes to ascend to the throne of Albion. Problem is, he has brothers and an Uncle to out perform so he pushes Kai in order to make his accomplishments and chances better.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: As Kai reaches a breaking point in his Identity Theft of Grey Enfield, Luca actually breaks from his smug, cynical act to reassure Kai that he is essentially "Grey" now and he has his back.
- Beauty Mark: Below his left eye.
- Big Damn Heroes: Just as Regan is about to order his troops to destroy the Labyrinth and Kai's Battle Harem with it, Luca leads Albion warships just in time to destroy their remaining cannons.
- Chess Master: With his grand ambitions and being so behind in the race for the throne; Luca is plotting and scheming with the best of them.
- Death Glare: Gives one to Kai to make him understand the severity of casually letting more people into their secret, especially among the Albion upper-class. Needless to say, it's damn intimidating.
- Generation Xerox: Richard mentions that he's very much alike to his father, the late Emperor Drake.
- Gilligan Cut: Just as Prince Luca says there won't be a problem in Neraia Isle if Kai doesn't confront Bred Regan, cut to Kai confronting Bred Regan for his crimes against the Nereids.
- Good Is Not Nice: Prince Luca is Kai/"Major Grey's" superior and thus is on the "good side"; but he's so smug and sly you'd want to throttle him.
- Also dips into Good Is Not Soft; make no mistake, Luca's a leader in a war; he needs to fight and win it, no matter the cost. He's not above bribery and threatening innocent lives to keep a valuable war asset in his service; yet all these actions are, ultimately, for the greater good.
- Family Relationship Switcheroo: While he calls Rezalia mother, she's actually his half-sister, but she raised him almost like a son alongside his niece and nephews.
- It Amused Me: Many of Luca's sly actions towards Kai can be viewed as this. He is requested Sakura's hand in marriage solely cause "a fallen princess is still a princess" but he was positive, she'd refuse; he still wanted to see her reaction.
- Averted however, despite Luca's enjoyment, every action this man takes has a larger purpose in furthering his goals.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: When first introduced, you'd be forgiven for believing Prince Luca is an opportunistic bastard only interested in claiming the throne; but his actions show he actually does care about ending the war and stabilizing all the colonies/allied Kingdoms.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Invoked, Luca has three siblings (all to different mothers). Also two nephews, & a niece that he was raised alongside as a "sibling".
- Not So Above It All: The man bleeds charisma but Luca is not above poking and prodding others for fun
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Luca is usually smug, but the events of the "Arlen arc" show a much more serious and compassionate side of him to the audience.
- Our Elves Are Better: Ticks off all the necessary traits for usual Elven royalty being wise, prideful, and smug to boot
- Pet the Dog: During a moment of realism for Kai, Luca surprisingly offers words of encouragement to Kai instead of his usual antics
- Reasonable Authority Figure: More like an UNreasonable Authority Figure, he blackmails Kai to continue posing a Grey lest he throws Sakura out and send Ligia on a suicide mission. However, he does wish to end the war and sees reclaiming Adarl Kingdom as beneficial to him so he aids Kai as best a superior can.
- Sins of Our Fathers: Much like his sister, Luca often feels this way about his connection to King Drake's legacy. Taken Up to Eleven when many claim Luca reminds them a lot of him which he doesn't appear to appreciate.
- Smug Super: Luca just delights in making Kai uncomfortable, but unlike other examples, he knows when to stop.
- Spare to the Throne: Given he is Sixth in line for the throne, Luca is trying to invoke this trope; and it's working. To be more specific, Luca's older sister is Rezalia, then come her children, and then are Luca's older half-siblings born from concubines.
- Undying Loyalty: Make no mistake, Luca wants the throne of Albion, but he is loyal to his mother-figure/sister/Queen.
Prince Richard Elvara Albion
- Abdicate the Throne: If he really wants to marry the girl he loves, he will have to abandon his title as Crown Prince, for her country only allows nobility to marry people from other countries if they abdicate their titles.
- Subverted though as Luca knows any country would make an exception for royalty such as himself leading many to believe there is more going on.
- Beauty Mark: On the left side of his lower lip, the same position as his mother.
- Chess Master: Averted Richard seems to think he is one, but he not only PALES in comparison to his mother and uncle, but even Kai can easily see through his schemes.
- The Dreaded: Noel sees Richard as one and vows to ensure he never takes the Albion throne.
- Family Relationship Switcheroo: While they were raised together and refer to each other as brothers, Luca is actually his uncle, being the child of Richard's grandfather with a mistress.
- Harmful to Minors: Being sent to lead a military campaign at twelve years old and watching his soldiers slaughter innocent people, among them the island's ruler along with his (surrendering) wife and child, did not do wonders for his mind.
- Hopeless Suitor: He is so love-struck with Celestia that he will happily sacrifice his crown, morals, and his country to protect her. She not only openly rejects his advances, but is too busy running a drug addled sex-cult, funded by their nations' enemies, that will sooner or later result in the conquest and enslavement of their nations if it's not stopped.
- Love Makes You Dumb: Richard has feelings for Celestia, and the actions he's taking on her behalf are shady at best which could cost his family their crown!
- My God, What Have I Done?: His reason for not wanting the crown is his guilt over Albion's brutal annexation of the Erin Isles, especially once he learned that the pretense his grandfather used for the invasion was fabricated.
- Nice Guy: He's rather friendly and recognizes Kai's hidden talents to avoid a fight.
- Slightly Averted, he is a nice guy but a lot of it is a front. He is just as capable in the arts of cunning and deception as the rest of his family to further his goals. Even his own mother jokingly states suspecting him of such things is never unfounded.
- Please Kill Me If It Satisfies You: When Noel, holding him at sword-point, tells him that she is the daughter of the Lord of the Erin Isles, he refuses to defend himself and outright tells her to kill him.
- Refusal of the Call: Richard is first in line for the Albion Crown, but he claims he's not interested in it.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: Kai realizes Richard pretty much has donated enough money to the Arlen Academy to grant himself the ability to do pretty much whatever he wants; even hamper an official investigation from his own mother the Queen.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Dear God, Richard was just a young boy when his grandfather allowed him to plan the Conquest of Erin and forced him to watch as his men brutally executed the unarmed & surrendering Lord's family. Naturally this would have a very negative impact on the boy's psyche, but discovering the pretense that sparked the invasion he was in charge of was all Blatant Lies made the PTSD even worse.
- The Unfavorite: To his peers, he is popular, but to his own mother, she calls him an idiot and is not pleased with his actions. Going as far as to even joke about his virtue.
- Justified as his actions could cost his mother her crown!
- Unwitting Pawn: As a 12 year old, he was eager to earn his (grand)father's praise, like all good kids. This was used to make him lead an armed invasion of the Erin Isles. Only after countless innocents were killed did he learn the truth from a loose-lipped minister, destroying his innocence and leaving him a guilt-ridden wreck.
Katz ValorLuca's & Rezalia's half brother, fifth in line for the throne of Albion. Katz and his son Keats are leading opposers of Rezalia's rule in Albion.
King Drake of Albion "The Emperor"Late King of Albion, Rezalia and Luca's father, as well as grandfather of Richard and his siblings.
- Blatant Lies: In a bid to take over the Erin Archipelago, Drake spread numerous false rumors and lies to barely justify invading and slaughtering the people of Erin to absorb them into his kingdom. Mind you, Erin is an ancestral ally of his Kingdom so imagine how many more times he did this.
- The Emperor: He was only a king, yet lived and acted as one, hence his moniker.
- Evil Virtues: Honor. He would have led the invasion to Erin Isles himself, if he wasn't too old and infirm to do so. Sending Crown Prince Richard was the back-up plan.
- Greed: According to Luca, he took what he wanted, when he wanted, be it countries, goods, or women.
- Posthumous Character: Already dead by the time of the story, but according to Luca, it's thanks to him Albion is where it is.
- War Hawk: He started wars with other countries to make his own prosper.
Lemurian Company of Albion KingdomA Private Military Firm under the control of Prince Luca which is currently being used to fight in the war with the Dhala Empire and reclaim The fallen Adarl Kingdom. Kai (using the alias of "Major Grey Enfield") is a ranking officer in this PMC.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: She is in charge of educating Kai in the ways of being an Officer being stern but fair in her lessons.
- Sexy Secretary: She's Prince Luca's secretary and quite lovely.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Reyu is assigned to be Kai's tutor to make sure he passes as a decorated officer. She's also quite good at aiding in investigations.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Let this sink in, 2 seconds into his introduction and hes ripping his shirt off, jumping into the ocean to save a drowner, all the while acting like Errol Flynn! Even Prince Luca just sighs at his actions.
- Mr. Fanservice: Absolutely ripped and wastes no time showing off his muscles.
- Hot-Blooded: He doesn't hesitate to jump overboard with nothing but a rope in order to rescue Kai who would've likely drowned if they waited for a rescue boat.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: Unusual for an elf, he has the physique of a professional bodybuilder. Can carry a drowning Kai one handed back on board his ship. Given the sheer amount of Fanservice, in the series, he's a standout.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Dias's intro set him up as a goofball, but do not mistake, this man is a front-line officer one level below the rank of General.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Officially, he outranks Kai/"Major Grey", but Dias insists on Kai leading as he politely wants Kai to "earn" his persona as "Major Grey".
- Stealth Mentor: Dias was the real Grey Enfield's best friend, so he's secretly mentoring Kai to fill his shoes
- Testosterone Poisoning: For Laughs; Three panels in, and he's ripping his shirt off to save a man overboard a la something from a pirate movie. Prince Luca himself admits; Dias is a "Drama Pirate".
Arlen Royal Military Academy
Noelcia Rubriana De Lugue aka "Noel Fern"
- The Ace: Described as a rising star among the class.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Kai is shocked to hear that Noel is a young man.
- Invoked, Its PAINFULLY obvious that Noel is a young lady disguised as a man
- Fighting Irish: Noel is quick to come to blows even brandish a sword to a prince! That and she holds a grudge.
- Friend to All Living Things: Noel begins every morning feeding numerous birds outside her window.
- Heroic Vow: Noel has made it her mission to expose Prince Richard and ensure he never takes the throne of Albion.
- Hidden Buxom: When The Reveal of Noel's gender happens, she's revealed to be well-endowed.
- Really Royalty Reveal: As royal as she can get Noel is the last living member of the De Lugue Family that were the Lords of the Erin Archipelago.
- The Reveal: Noel is revealed to be a girl; (but seriously who didn't see it coming?).
- Secret Keeper: She becomes aware that Kai is secretly masqurading as "Major Gray Enfield"
- You Killed My Father: And mother...and brother, She does not want Richard to take the throne because he led the Albion war fleet that killed her family for literally no reason.
The Student Counsel president of Albion's Girl's Academy, Celestia is well liked but hides a darker side as "Lady Rubian". She is also from the Duchy of Morse.
- Animal Motif: Spiders, during Celestia's rant, a spider's web is visualized around her. This goes further as she has like a spider set up an extremely elaborate web of slaves in order to do her bidding.
- Incidentally, either Celestia herself or a girl working for her was adorned in a Spider-themed Chainmail Bikini.
- Arc Villain: As Lady Rubian, she serves as the principle antagonist for the "Arlen Arc".
- Ax-Crazy: A conversation in "private" with Raiza reveals, Celestia is quite frankly, nuttier than a fruitcake.
- In medical & psychological terms, Celestia easily suffers from a laundry list of disorders ranging from sadomasochism, hyper nymphomania, penchant for gas-lighting her peers, among others.
- Becoming the Mask: Averted, Celestia has a guise of a perfect The Beautiful Elite heiress often seen in fairy tales and such but...That is "The Mask", all in stark contrast to her true self, a sexually depraved sociopath who is actively engaged in treason, kidnapping, drugs, and even rape.
- Bonus points for having an actual mask for her "true self", "Lady Rubian".
- Cool Mask: Kinda a prerequisite when you run a Sex Cult
- Depraved Bisexual: Celestia swings both ways and she is indeed depraved
- Even the Girls Want Her: It's made quickly clear that all her classmates admire her a little more than just looking up to her. Quite literally when in her sex cult.
- Fantastic Drug: She's using Mermaid's Blood to run a Sex Cult in a school as "Lady Rubian".
- Immodest Orgasm: Again, "Leader of a drug sex cult", pretty self explanatory.
- Ms. Fanservice: Even among her fellow World of Buxom classmates, Celestia stands out as a beauty.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Despite being the leader of a drug sex cult in a high school, the point the audience realize just how bad Celestia is, is when she allows her orgy to start sexually assaulting Raiza who certainly is not a willing participant.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Celestia understands that the New Transfer Student probably doesn't have an understanding of Albion culture and takes time to explain how Sakura & Doronea (who are secretly searching for someone for their investigation) are being unintentionally rude.
- Ultimately Averted, Celestia is using her position to operate a drug & sex cult with the students on school grounds. Celestia is also not above sexually assaulting her classmates that are not as willing to cooperate. Also, let's not forget she's working with her nation's enemies to help overthrow her own Kingdom.
- Really Gets Around: Jokes aside, despite the imagine she maintains as "Celestia Morse"; as "Lady Rubian", she has a ridiculous number of lovers from both genders.
- The Red Baron: Celestia's code name with Bred Regan is Hecate.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Seriously, what part of "Leader of a Drug Sex Cult" don't you understand? In her Lady Rubian persona Celestia just walks around fully nude for all to see.
- Student Council President: Functions as this for the girl's half of Arlen Academy.
- Walking Spoiler: If all the spoiler tags weren't a dead giveaway; her integral involvement in the Arlen arc makes her one.
Ligia's bratty little sister
- A-Cup Angst: She's all but says this when decently and generously endowed Sakura and Doronea make her even more self-conscious. Being the little sister of the generously endowed Ligia probably doesn't help things either.
- Alpha Bitch: Invoked and ultimately Averted, Raiza is definitely bitchy but has absolutely no authority among the girls and her bratty persona all but fades away when she's being "assaulted"; revealing she's just a prudish young girl.
- Immodest Orgasm: Victim of one when she's being lesbian raped by her drugged out friend.
- The Reveal: Averted, Raiza is revealed to be Ligia's little sister but this (as of yet) has no bearing on the plot of the story at all.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is her name "Raiza Cratz" or "Liza Cratz"? We'll have to wait for the proper English translation.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: The effect of Mermaid's Blood sends her into an amorous high which Milva "takes care of"
- Fantastic Drug: Milva is a Mermaid's Blood addict.
- Girl Posse: In Raiza's
- She's also apart of Lady Rubian's sex cult.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Milva doesn't seem to remember her actions when she's hopped up on Mermaid's Blood; this includes her sexual assault of her friend Raiza. Even a trained kunoichi, Shizuka, genuinely believes Milva doesn't remember her actions.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Milva says she "Can't be her true self" outside Lady Rubian's cult being hopped up on Mermaid's Blood. There she proceeds to tell her friend Raiza she's always found her cute and lesbian rapes her implying Milva is a closeted lesbian.
Dr Alaia Leland
- Comically Missing the Point: The good doctor doesn't seem to realize her actions towards her students can be seen as slightly... "erotic" to say the least. Ranging from demanding young men strip naked and having the young ladies take their tops off while using her stethoscope
- Dr Alaia is so dedicated to inspecting Kai' health, she "accidentally" gets a wardrobe malfunction twice in the same moment and sees she's done nothing wrong!
- On that note, because she suffers said wardrobe malfunctions, Dr Alaia believes it's then ok to see students (male & female) undressed as well.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Even as investigators undercover as New Transfer Student, both Sakura and Doronea are quick to admire her.
- Hospital Hottie: Dr. Alaia is the School Nurse for the Arlen Royal Military Academy but also a full fledged doctor.
- Hot Teacher: Not only is Dr. Alaia the Academy Nurse, she also is said to hold a teaching position.
- Mrs. Robinson: Invoked, Given her all her fanservice traits, flirtacious mannerisms, and dedication to her job as a School Nurse, students get this vibe from Dr. Alaia Bigtime.
- Ms. Fanservice: Dr. Alaia is a gorgeous, buxom, curvy, Hospital Hottie, 'nuff said.
- Not What It Looks Like: Basically all Alaia's actions, no matter how pure the intention, lead to this.
- Thanks for the Mammaries: Whilst trying to inspect Kai, Dr Alaia gives him a face full of her cleavage, literally.
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": She's a big fan of Major Grey Enfield, fangirling after shaking his hand.
- Blind Without 'Em: Says it almost word for word when he loses them.
- Nice Guy: Franz is a nice guy plain and simple, making sure to thank and befriend the New Transfer Student for helping him and trying his best to dissuade him from bringing up a recent tabooed subject.
- Averted, He's working for Lady Rubian and actually tries to murder his friends on her orders.
- Bait-and-Switch: The reader is lead to believe Dario is the source of the Mermaid's Blood in Arlen Academy, but...
- Jerk Jock: His whole character short lived as it is pretty much can be summed up as this.
- Loophole Abuse: Dario is decent with a rapier, so he goes after less skilled practitioners, seriously injuring them, to "make them better".
Kingdom of Albion Citizens
Major Grey Enfield
- Bash Brothers: With Dias
- The Extremist Was Right: Played With. He was against saving slave girls cause it would give his, Sakura, and Kai's position away and against acts of kindness in general during their incognito mission for safety purposes. Turns out, he is 100% right and it costs him his life. Though if Sakura hadn't purchased Nia, the party would have lost out on a very powerful and valuable ally. Yet he's 100% correct that Kai helping an "old lady" was what led an assassin directly to him, causing his death and Sakra's capture.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Averted, Grey is assassinated via poison and his body disposed of so Kai can masquerade as him.
- Mysterious Past: Grey's past is explained by Prince Luca but it's amazing how he was the "every man" and no one really knew him.
- Only his grandmother is alive, but as it was described, it seems she has Alzheimer's or is senile hence why she "won't be a problem" for Kai.
- Nice Guy: When the sacred ritual to bring a human to save the world botches with a timid Kai, Grey isn't angry and actually helps Kai knowing fully well he is freaked out.
- One Degree of Separation: She's Sakura's brother-in-law, having married Sakura's older sister.
- Doomed Hometown: To what extent is unknown, but its loss of independence serves as one for Noel.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: A religious island nation of redheads off the coast of a British based fantasy country, yeah, this is screaming Fantasy Ireland down to the name "Erin".
- Fighting Irish: If Noel is anything to go by; the Erin people live up to their real world couterparts.