- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Hasn't been seen since episode 11. While to be fair, he goes to another school, you'd think he'd still check in now and then.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: How he possibly sees your candy offering to do things for him for free.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome
- Token Minority: The only black character that is dateable.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Along with Dajan. It might be even more notable in his case, considering that since you and Kentin are the only members of the gardening club who actually attend Sweet Amoris, one must wonder who's been looking after the garden.
- Color-Coded Eyes: His green eyes emphasize his connection to plants and nature.
- Curtains Match the Window
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Married to the Job
The fifth boy you meet. He originally only appeared in episode 9 and 11, but he has since become a semi-regular since episode 19. He doesn't attend Sweet Amoris as he lives in Australia, but he frequently comes to France to visit his uncle Boris. Dakota "Dake" is different from the other boys in that he is openly flirtatious with your candy. He thinks you are cute and is eager to let you know it. It doesn't take much to get him to like your candy. Just accept his flirting and show a little interest in return and he'll be happy to keep it up. But he should be wary as his outgoing nature does usually rub the guy you are with at the time very much the wrong way.
Ultimately, he is not 'the one' as your candy decides to date a boy she sees on the regular. Dakota bows out gracefully and then is never seen or heard from again for the rest of High School Life. He gets a mention in University Life however, so he made an impact on your candy to say the least!
- The Casanova: It's not hard for him to attract other women. But unfortunately for them, he's a bit fixated on your candy.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Unlike the other guys, he does not hide the fact that he's attracted to you at all. But rest assured you can count on him to come to your aid or be by your side if he sees you're in trouble.
- Handsome Lech: He talks a lot about how cute you are and is the first one that actually kisses you.
- Hopeless Suitor: Ultimately ends up as this. No matter how much you and your candy might like him, you can only pick one of the regular bachelors to be your candy's boyfriend. He takes the rejection pretty well though.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's a jerk to any of the guys you are on a date with but is very nice to you. He stood up for you when two of the girls he was with start to bully you out of jealousy. He also humored Laeti despite knowing that she was lying about being a surfer girl.
- Romantic False Lead: To your candy. She is capable of falling for him and he genuinely does like her, but fortunately for the other boys he is not around enough to be 'the one'.
- Surfer Dude: He doesn't have the accent but he definitely has the mannerisms.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Nephew: He's Boris' nephew.
The sixth guy you meet. Alexy is unique in that he's a cute boy, he gets along well with your candy, and he has a profile. But he's...well not dateable. That's right, Alexy is gay and thus it's impossible to date him. He can still be your best friend though. Alexy is incredibly nice and he loves shopping and fashion. He also has a fondness for music and is never seen without his headphones. His older twin brother is Armin and although they get along very well, Alexy does not like how obsessed Armin is with video games.
Makes his triumphant return to University Life ready to reunite with your candy as her best pal.
- Art Evolution: Compare his first design◊ to his second.◊ Unlike everyone else's redesigns, though, Alexy's outfit did not change, probably because he is not dateable.
- Break the Cutie: His betrayal and depression after Armin hacks the public records for their adoption file.
- Clothing Reflects Personality: He has a very colorful wardrobe (the most colorful actually) that reflects his energetic, outgoing, and fashionable personality.
- Et Tu, Brute?: He sides with Debrah. Meta example as well. People have been taking his betrayal the hardest because unlike the others who at least knew Debrah before and thus find it hard to believe what she is capable of, Alexy met her the same time your candy did and so it's a little hard to understand why he took her side so easily. Then again, your candy does confide in him that she thinks something's wrong with Debrah without any proof.
- Episode 17 finally has him explain himself. Turns out this entire time he was a...
- Fake Defector: He was suspicious the moment Debrah tried to pull a Wounded Gazelle Gambit as he thought she was being a bit over dramatic. He only pretended to believe her just in case he needed her trust and that was shown to be a good idea.
- Gay Best Friend: To the player character.
- Genre Savvy: Knew right away that Debrah was lying because she was "crying too hard". Not only that, but he still earned her trust (scaring the players and their candies silly in process. See above) just in case he is needed in a revenge plot. And it turned out he was needed.
- Graceful Loser: He takes your relationship with Kentin rather well, if you choose Kentin of course. He fully supports it and even wishes you both well in your relationship.
- Incompatible Orientation: Much to Violette's (and a few players') despair. Also suffers from this himself. He has a crush on Kentin but until further notice, Kentin is straight and vying for your candy. and if you choose Kentin as your boyfriend, he accepts your relationship with understanding.
- Schmuck Bait: After first seeing his upbeat and cheery personality as well as his peculiar but fashionable style, many players will feel taunted to go ahead and start winning the guy's attention to get dates with him. It does not end well.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Alexy is energetic and loves shopping and fashion. Armin, on the other hand, hates going outside and apparently has such bad fashion sense Alexy chooses his clothes. They are very close despite this (or perhaps because of this.)
- Straight Gay: He may like fashion and shopping but so do a lot of RL straight boys (and Leigh and Lysander) and otherwise his Keet-like personality is rather fleshed out and doesn't revolve around his sexuality.
- Trickster Twins: He's actually more level-headed than Armin most of the time but when it comes fashion or teasing Kentin (and/or your candy) he'll be right there with his twin.
- Purple Eyes: Matches his bright wardrobe.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Has a Type: Muscular men with short brunette hair. He crushes hard on Morgan who is pretty much an expy of Kentin.
- Keet: Still as excitable as he was in HSL.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: In episode 10 he picks the WORST time to promote adoption. While he had good intentions and was only trying to comfort Rosalya, telling her to think about adoption while she was still in the hospital and clearly suffering was very poor taste. It lead to Rosalya lashing out at him with some harsh words and destroyed the friendship between them AND your Candy for a few episodes.
- Aloof Older Brother: Although he can get away with it because Lysander himself is pretty aloof too. Rosalya however, does not approve.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Episode 6 is all about Rosalya believing he doesn't care about her as much as she does him. You can chose to help prove this trope to them or take Leigh for yourself.
- A Day in the Limelight: Episode 6.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Unlike Lysander, his aloofness has more to do with shyness and Lysander actually worries about him when Rosalya wants to use him in a revenge plot. But Leigh not only does a perfect job, he admits he willingly went along because he felt Deborah deserved it.
- Big Brother Instinct: According to his and Lysander's mother, he's always been there for Lysander. Unfortunately the fact that he's dating Rosalya, without knowing Lysander's feelings for her, leads him to accidentally end up causing some pain for Lysander in episode 31.
- Farmboy: Like Lysander, he grew up with their parents in the countryside.
- The Fashionista
- Heroic BSoD: Mostly offscreen, but during Lysander's arc. Considering what the guy is going through, it's not surprising.
- Lady Not-Appearing-in-This-Game: Rare male example (since this game is catered towards teenage girls.) In advertisements for the game, he's shown with the main dateable cast. In reality, he's a supporting character who you can date in one episode total.
- Only One Name: One of the only aversions (though Lysander and his parents probably share his surname.) His full name is Leigh Sinclair Ainsworth.
- Promoted to Parent: He takes care of Lysander because neither want to live in the country.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: He's very distant, thanks to his shyness and inability to express his emotions, but inside he's a sweet person who wants the best for those he cares about, which you can occasionally catch a glimpse of.
- Younger Than They Look: He's actually only 19 (which explains why he's able to run his own shop and support himself and Lysander, while at the same time no one questions that he's dating high-school aged Rosalya), but your candy assumes he is older (though this may have less to do with his physical looks and more to do with the way he expresses himself.)