- 100% Adoration Rating: Kind of forced, but she is generally well-liked by her subordinates. Especially Ryuto and the Shampuru. The "Charm-Level" mechanic is partially based on this as well.
- A-Cup Angst: Implied, if one of her level-up comments is any evidence."I wish my chest would level-up..."
- A God Am I: Subverted. Turns out she was the Undisputed God after all.
- All Your Powers Combined: She can change to all eight personalities one at a time per round and has access to all types of skills.
- Amnesiac God: Remembers nothing from before she appeared floating in space. Her memories are a plot point.
- Anti-Villain: The "Villain in Name Only" variety. She's not actively evil or malicious, but is conquering the seven worlds and can be a jerk at times.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence
- Badass Adorable
- Bad Boss: Occasionally. The Shampuru are glad to serve but sometimes she's a bit abusive to them. Such as using them as ammunition for G Castle's cannons.
- The Bait: She gets thrown into Syrma's coffin by Nao in order to lure Reu in and absorb her powers.
- Baleful Polymorph: Peon Rebirth will typically turn things into Shampuru. Anything sufficiently powerful will instead retain their form but lose almost all of their power.
- Berserk Button: In Z, Altalt-tistis claiming to have killed Altis sends her on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Bratty? Yes. Short? Relatively so.
- Dangerously Short Skirt
- Demoted to Extra: Despite that she was the main character in the first game, she falls victim to this In the second game, where she loses her powers and gets shrunk to a tiny chibi version of herself, rendering her useless except to ride on Syrma and command her and explain her powers to her.
- Determinator: Will not let anything stop her from conquering the Seven Worlds and everything in them.
- Expy: Intentionally designed to be something of a female Laharl, more or less.
- Friendless Background: Subverted. Belleria was her first friend. Then they had quite the fight.
- Fun Size: Shrunk into one at the beginning of Z after losing her powers to Syrma's coffin. In fact, in the normal ending route, she never gets her powers back and remains tiny forever.
- Greed: Oh boy...
- Hates Being Alone: She was tired of being alone in space, so she created her own world. She became even lonelier after realizing she was to be a mere observer, not a participant, in her world. Even her bio states she prefers good company over solace.
- Idiot Hair: She's not dumb, but is a bit naive.
- Improbable Age: Looks about twelve, acts like an immature deity. Justified as she IS an immature deity.
- It's All About Me: She IS an embodiment of an egotistic personality, after all.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite her harsh words and bratty attitude, it's shown she does care about her servants.
- Little Miss Badass
- Noble Demon: Not a demon, but the characteristic remains.
- One-Man Party: Many unique gameplay features are bound to her. Moe-Kill, Peon Ball, Peon Command, Form Change, etc. She can also learn almost every skill in the game, regardless of weapon type or affinity.
- Physical God: Obtained a physical form after her big fight with Belleria.
- Promoted to Playable: In Z, if you complete the true ending route, she will regain her powers, return to her normal size, and she become playable for the post game stuff, even though Syrma is still the heroine.
- Really 700 Years Old: Possibly as old as the universe itself.
- Rule of Symbolism: Her ribbons end with embroidered patterns shaped like the infinity symbol, fitting with her name.
- Skilled, but Naïve: Overwhelmingly powerful, but a tad bit naive about how things work. Gives a bit of an innocent aura. Ryuto and Altis are usually the ones to explain things to her.
- This trope is applied twice over. She and Syrma are the only characters to learn skills from every weapon and magic class, but never comprehend the top tier skills of any class, instead relying on their stats to supplement them. Their base stats are far and away the best in the games.
- Sore Loser: Not that she loses very often... but when things don't go right, her first instinct to blame it on her subordinates.
- Sweet Tooth: Prefers soft, chewy, sweet foods.
- Take Over the World: Take over Seven Worlds, to be precise. Later declares her ambition to rule the entire universe.
- Too Dumb to Live: At the beginning of Z, she ignores Syrma's warning about her coffin being dangerous, takes it from her and, what the heck do you know? It snatches her and she loses her powers and becomes tiny, rendering her useless.
- Tsurime Eyes
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Can turn into one of 8 different forms.
- Young Conqueror
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A. Easy.
- Abusively Sexy Woman
- Dominatrix: Her overall appearance screams this.
- Fiery Redhead: She is the Chou Chou's red personality and is the most aggressive one out of all her other ones.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Dear God, her vocabulary...
- Sweet Tooth
- Apologizes a Lot
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: She gets irritated when people show her kindness and compassion.
- Stone Wall
- Too Kinky to Torture: She is Chou Chou's only personality that enjoys getting hurt the most.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair:
- Blade on a Stick: Spears is her default weapon of choice, but she can learn to be good at using twin swords and twin knives by spending Mugen points in Mugen Field.
- Kimono Fanservice
- Only Sane Man: This is the only level-headed personality Chou-Chou has. This leads her to believe it's the boring one. Nao says that she is the only personality that she can stand.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She even dresses up in a kimono.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Her iris resemble sparkles which represent her easily excitable behaviour.
- Fastball Special: She becomes the ball for Welsh, Sharuru and Reu to catch and throw in her shrunken form, and enjoys it a lot.
- Genki Girl: The most lively and energetic one of all Chou Chou's personality.
- Token Mini-Moe: Of Chou-Chou's seven personalities, fitting with her childish energy.
- Use Your Head: Takes out Shirogane and Ryuto with a couple of headbutts while playing with them.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Friend to All Children: Kids are one of the people she will open her heart.
- Shana Clone: She's pretty short, sports Twintails, wears Zettai Ryouiki, and is a Tsundere.
- Tsundere: The actual personality trait she is based on.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade S
- Deadpan Snarker: When she does talk.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries a stuffed bunny with her at all times.
- The Quiet One: Most of the time.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Terse Talker
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has lavender hair.
- Comical Nap Drool: She finds Syrma's head to be a comfortable place to take a nap, and has no problem drooling on it because Syrma often keeps it by washes her hair often.
- The Ditz
- The Nicknamer: Though the nicknames are often quite simple yet bizarre, and often longer than the original name. Altis is "Tes-Tes", Ryuto is "Hey-You", Soul is "So-So", Sandy is "San-San", Alys is "Al", Tsukika is "Kiki", Welsh is "Welloony", Sharuru is "Sharurururu", Marina is "Big Sis Rina", Dees is "Deedee", Shirogane is "Old Dude", and Elka is "Pervka".
Altis / Altalt-tistis
In Z, she reemerges as "Altalt-tistis", a masked villainess and Kakeru's archnemesis.
- Accidental Hero: The reason she's an unwilling angel.
- Ascended Demon: Although like most examples she was not trying to be this.
- Expy: To Artina, on account of both being gunslingers in skimpy outfits, with matching the un-angelic behavior and the same English voice actress.
- Exotic Eye Designs: She has white crossed shaped pupils in her blue irises.
- Butt-Monkey: An amusing subversion — she thinks she's this by her own standards; to everyone else, she's a blessing.
- Evil Overlord: She believes she can become this if she helps take over the world. To bad the universe has other plans.
- Femme Fatale: Averted, she wanted to be this but failed epically.
- Foil: A company-wise version with Flonne, a flat-chested angel who became a demon for technically doing evil while trying to do good, though she doesn't mind the change. Altis is pretty busty, was a demon who became an angel without even intending to, and is annoyed with it.
- The Gunslinger: This is her starting and best weapon of choice.
- Minion with an F in Evil: And boy, does she try too hard to be evil...
- Paper-Thin Disguise: When she reemerged as "Altalt-tistis", Altis didn't even bother to disguise her green hair, wings or halo let alone that her new name is awfully too similar to her original.
- Underboobs: Her outfit reveals the undersides of her breasts.
- Always Someone Better: This is his main struggle. Early on, he was the only non-Shampuru servant on the ship, so he was fairly useful as a general handyman. But once more people who are as skilled as he is (if not better) start joining, he becomes increasingly useless. Soul outclasses him as a fighter, Elka as a pilot, and once they get enough people, there's little need to have one "sole" mechanic. He desperately wants to be useful to Chou-Chou, but it's difficult for a jack-of-all-trades like him.
- Anti-Hero: Type I. Before becoming a peon, anyway. He's this by default.
- Anti-Villain: Type IV, considering he'd do anything Chou-Chou told him to. At one point when Altis suggests that they may form an oppressive, tyrannical regime, Ryuto admits he'd still help if that were what Chou-Chou wanted.
- Blank White Eyes: When he's scared shitless.
- Bodyguard Crush: He's more of a servant than a full-on bodyguard but...
- Captain Ersatz: He has the same look, temperance and even English voice actor as Almaz.
- Catchphrase: Subtle ones. "There there..." and "That's how it is" are common phrases for him.
- Chekhov's Gunman: He is the Hero of Soil World. He had the last fragment of Chou-Chou's gemstone with him from the start.
- The Chew Toy: The game seems to be having a chew-toy contest between him and Elka. Most of the time Elka gets the shorter end of the stick, but you gotta feel sorry for Ryuto sometimes.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cowardly Lion
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Has his moments. He comes up with most of the group's plans and has some degree of skill as well.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can be downright cynical at times.
- Determinator: Would do anything for his Lady Chou-Chou... well, he'll try his best anyway.
- Foreshadowing: He was subjected to Peon Rebirth and isn't a Shampuru. He was the Hero of Soil World.
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Happiness in Slavery: To the max. As long as he remains close to Chou-Chou, that's all he needs.
- Heroic Wannabe: Subverted. He was Soil World's hero the whole time.
- Ignored Enamored Underling: It's not given a whole lot of focus, so it's difficult to tell what Chou-Chou really thinks of him.
- Large Ham: Only when he overreacts to stuff.
- Made a Slave: Not that he's complaining.
- Nice Guy: He is Chou-Chou's vassal first and foremost, but tends to help out anyone in need on the ship.
- Nosebleed The "Red Ryuto Geyser".
- No Respect Guy: Considering how hard he works for her, his efforts are rarely praised. He's not unskilled, but circumstances and the interference of others tend to ruin whatever he's doing.
- Only Sane Man: At times.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Nothing particularly dangerous, but his eyes are blood-red for some reason.
- Single-Target Sexuality: He is only interested in Chou Chou.
- Slave Collar: That thing around his neck certainly looks like a dog collar.
- Subordinate Excuse: His crush on Chou-Chou is pretty obvious. Hell, half the tropes associated with him wouldn't be here if it weren't the case.
- Sycophantic Servant: Probably the most definitive example in recent memory.
- Yes-Man: To Chou-Chou. Very rarely does he not immediately agree with everything she says, and when he doesn't, it's usually for her own good.
- Anti-Hero: Kind of a self-centered jerk, but generally well-meaning. He is a great hero; he just happens to overindulge in the perks of being one.
- Byronic Hero: Played for Laughs
- Celibate Hero: Zigzagged. He seems to care little about women's bodies but is very quick to fit them in swimsuits. Soul lampshades this himself when Chou-Chou Sadist asked why he isn't getting into it like Sandy.
- Disability as an Excuse for Jerkassery: Heroes are actually compelled to break into houses, rummage through strangers' stuff, and smash pottery. Most of the world and heroes view it as a mental affliction; he enjoys it. The only thing he enjoys more is being allowed to parade Sandy around in a bikini.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: His power and deeds are revered, but the citizens of Sun World find him creepy, and justifiably so.
- Ideal Hero: He believes himself to be this. Not so much in reality. In Mugen Souls Z Nao initially believes him to be one, becoming utterly infatuated with the Soul in her mind, as the group never bothered to get around to mentioning his "one terrible flaw".
- Jack-of-All-Stats: His battle stats are balanced, with a slight emphasis on higher HP and Attack power.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: You'd never know he's a hero with his abrasive, perverse personality. But when push comes to shove he can show that he is not so bad a person after all.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Parodied. Chou-Chou and Altis mistake him for a villain when they see him doing this.
- Socially Awkward Hero: He's pretty blunt and oblivious when he may be offending others. Always honest, though.
- Sociopathic Hero: Played for Laughs. He's clearly not evil and does the right thing when it matters, but at any other time he's a perverted jerk at his worst and a mere lecher at his best.
- Unscrupulous Hero. Ironically, he's the most heroic hero in the game in terms of actions, but one of the least heroic heroes in personality.
- The Chew Toy: On par with Ryuto.
- Damsel in Distress: In her past. Now under Soul's (and eventually Chou-Chou's) tutelage, she's actually learning to be a better fighter.
- Fusion Dance: She's only technically a Demon Lord, due to the Sun World's actual Lord having absorbed her shortly before being defeated. That said, she does keep some of the latter's power, as well as the ability to sense other Demon Lords.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: Played for Laughs — in her special attack, she accidentally destroys the entire solar system.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Attempts to murder the hypotenuse in the temporary Soul-Sandy-Supra triangle from Mugen Souls Z. The hypotenuse in question is Soul, not Supra.
- Oedipus Complex: She doesn't have anything against her father, but she really wanted her mother to do the same things to her she did to him. She's obsessed with Chou-Chou's Sadist personality because she's so similar to her mother.
- Staff Chick: Proficient with staff weapons and focuses on healing and magic damage.
- Afraid of Their Own Strength: She is very self-conscious about her tremendous strength.
- Badass Adorable: Managed to hand Shirogane his ass multiple times without even trying to.
- Badass Family: In Mugen Souls Z she is effectively part of one with Shirogane and Reu. While initially jealous of the attention Reu was getting from Shirogane the three eventually settle into a family-like relationship, a fact that does not go unnoticed by the other characters.
- The Big Girl: While lacking in size, she is one of the most physically powerful members of the party.
- Cannot Spit It Out: While she's pretty quick to admit it to anyone willing to tease her about it, mainly Altis, she just can not properly tell Shirogane that she likes him.
- Dual Wielding: Her initial Weapon of Choice is a pair of swords.
- Instant Ice: Just Add Cold!: She flash freezes her enemy into a big chunk of ice during her special skill "Ephemeral Bloom".
- Miko: She's the Shine Maiden Hero of Moon World
- Mighty Glacier: Her ATK is very high, but the rest of her stats are mediocre.
- Punched Across the Room: Putting it lightly. This is also integrated in her battle style, as several of her passive skills increase the power and effect of Blast Off attacks.
- Shipper on Deck: Repeatedly points out that Alys and Elka being together would work out pretty well, and is upset that they can't just admit it.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She tries to be one, and is greatly concerned that her superhuman strength is a reason she can't quite be one.
- Badass in Distress: Shirogane gets kidnapped by Reu when the group frees her from a cage. The group has to chase Reu down while he gets dragged around by her.
- Badass Family: In Mugen Souls Z he is effectively part of one with Tsukika and Reu. While Tsukika was initially jealous of the attention, Reu was getting from him the three eventually settle into a family-like relationship, a fact that does not go unnoticed by the other characters.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: He has a whole collection of pipes.
- Launcher Move: He will first launch his enemies upwards before hacking them with Three-Strike Combo spins with his two saw-like swords in his "Heaven's Pierce" special attack.
- Mighty Glacier: His HP, ATK and DEF stats are through the roof. His conditional skills reduce 50% of physical attacks directed at him. He is slow and has poor mobility, however.
- Noble Demon: He is a Demon Lord, but monsters don't attack people in his world because of his command.
- No-Sell: When protecting Reu from the villagers, he outright ignored their combined assault, proving that he did get something out of Tsukika's unintentional beatings.
- The So-Called Coward: He's badass in his own right. The "coward" part comes up even at the mere mention of Tsukika.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He was extremely scared of Tsukika before he joined Chou Chou's group.
- Younger Than They Look: Constantly referred to as being an old man by others and himself. Ryuto had him pegged for at least fourty, and yet he's only twenty-nine.
- Attack the Tail: She gets her tail bitten by Reu, when Chou Chou goads the little girl to do so to get even with Alys from bullying her in the bathroom because of her miniature size.
- Beauty Mark: Below her left eye.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Elka
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Although many consider her as very weak, in combat she can prove to be a very capable fighter.
- Expy: Of Noire. Complete with the same English VA.
- Unknown Rival: Dislikes Chou-Chou with a passion. The latter pays no attention.
- Valley Girl: Talks in a similar manner.
- Accidental Misnaming: In Mugen Souls Z, Reu refers to him as "Kaka." Ascended to Malicious Misnaming by everyone else in the party.
- Ace Pilot: The cast does notice that ever since he pilots the G-Castle, the ride has become smoother and faster.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Alys
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While often insulted by other characters, his piloting skills are exceptional, and he can prove to be very competent in combat.
- Teleport Spam: He teleports around every time he impales his enemy with a spear in his special attack.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: The group has nothing good to say about him, except for his excellent piloting skills and extensive knowledge about spaceships. Chou Chou still acknowledges him as her peon, despite outright saying that he is useless.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: He will stab his target in the air with 3 red spears and a green spear when using his special skill Eternal Reqiuem. The skewered victims will end up looking like a rose flower when his attack ends.
- Jailbait Wait: While hanging around with Welsh, he notes that she's the only girl on G Castle that doesn't hate him and hopes that it'd stay that way for the duration of the "proper maturation period".
- Trail of Bread Crumbs: Some shampurus have complaints about having to clean up the rose petals which are scattered wherever he walks.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: What she'd rather want to be.
- Crash-Into Hello: Right into Chou-Chou, via explosion.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Despite this, her moe is Graceful in the first game. Mugen Souls Z changes it to the more apt Ditz.
- Gag Boobs: Hers are easily the largest amongst the group.
- Marshmallow Hell: Accidentally inflicts this on Chou-Chou upon their first meeting.
- No Sense of Direction: She can lose her bearings while looking at a detailed map.
- Power Incontinence: It is revealed in the sequel that the reason why she often gets lost is because she unconsciously uses a warping ability that she is completely unaware of.
- Stone Wall: Her very high MND stat makes her durable against magic. Her offensive options are limited, though.
- Cat Girl: She has cat-like eyes and the shape of her hair makes her look like she has cat ears.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: She has been mistaken as a boy by Elka and Nao, due to her neutral gendered look and her tomboyish nature.
- New Meat: Compared to other Heroes.
- The Nicknamer: She tends to add an "ey" at the end of almost everyone's name. For example: "Choey" for Chou Chou.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: When Belleria forces her power to awaken, it's noted that this would have happened without question in time and that it's fortunate they were present to turn her into a peon.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: When she feels like threatening someone.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Threatens to hex Elka if he touches Welsh.
- New Meat: Like her sister, she is this compared to her fellow Demon Lords.
- Unrealistic Black Hole: Her special skill Darkness Wave turns an entire planet into a black hole, sucking in nearby planets and everything into oblivion.
- Barrier Maiden: She shields the G-Castle with an Anti-Air Barrier from the Dimensional God.
- Big Eater: She "eats" electricity, and has managed to blow G-Castle's fuses doing so.
- BFG: Her special attack Catastrophe Magnum has her firing a giant Wave-Motion Gun in midair. Multiple crosshairs show up to mark the path of the beam after she locks on to her target.
- Brick Joke: The "Heroes are compelled to smash vases" thing was more or less seemingly dropped after Moon World. Towards the end of the game she accidentally smashes Elka in the face with a vase she threw, and immediately admits to having no idea why she feels the need to destroy them.
- Expy: Looks very much like Miku Hatsune with the hair color of the Kagamine twins.
- Friend to All Children: She shows her softer side when kids are around.
- Insistent Terminology: She wants people to call her an "android", not a robot. She finds the term "robot" offensive, as she doesn't want to be associated with those "primitive inorganic devices".
- Losing Your Head: The second game introduces Dees as nothing but a head, preventing anyone from forgetting that she isn't human.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: She is fully capable of conveying emotions, and she even points out the only thing that makes her different from a regular human being is the components she is made of.
- Tsundere: Her personality is classified as bipolar in the game.
- All Your Powers Combined: In virtue of accidentally absorbing Chou Chou's powers with her coffin, she can change forms and learn every type of skills just like the undisputed goddess.
- Amnesiac God: Just like Chou Chou in the first game, the only thing that she remembers that she was the original Ultimate Goddess that created the 12 worlds in Mugen Souls Z.
- BFS: It also served as her "coffin" when Nao found her, and still regularly uses it as her bed.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Tends to be spaced out.
- Expy: Of Plutia. Complete with the same English VA.
- A God Am I: Shares this trait with Chou-Chou.
- The Hero: Takes over from Chou-Chou after she loses her powers and gets shrunk down to a chibi form at the end of the first chapter of Z.
- King in the Mountain: Her original state.
- The Nicknamer: Comes up with pet names for nearly everyone that she comes across. Chouchers, Naosie, Aceums, etc.
- Power Copying: Syrma can learn new skills by absorbing the power of other gods using her coffin.
- Stellar Name: Her name, fittingly, comes from the star Iota Virginis (AKA Syrma).
A newly-minted Hero. While searching for treasures amidst ruins, she discovers Syrma, who she then takes under her wing as her protectorate.
- BFS: Not as large as Syrma's, but hers still counts.
- The Caretaker: For the frequently spaced-out Syrma.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Her one life-defining purpose.
- Loving a Shadow: For awhile. She was instantly smitten with Soul, between the descriptions of him given managing to omit his bikini fetish while playing up his otherwise perfect heroic personality and her first encounter with him managing to avoid the fetish coming up as well. She rushes the group along to save him from Supra, but once they finally meet again and she learns the whole fight between Supra and Soul was over a bikini, her opinion drops dramatically, going so far as to stop addressing him as "Sir Soul" and simply call him "that guy".
- Only Sane Man: She does have her quirks, but most of the time she's squarely in this role.
- The Ace: It's in his name, even.
- Cannot Spit It Out: He's a bit stubborn to admit his feelings to Tioni.
- Final Boss: In the Normal Ending route.
- Hot-Blooded: If his Aries motif is anything to go by.
- I'll Kill You!: His Catchphrase, be it directed towards Syrma or anyone else.
- Interrupted Suicide: In the True Ending route, after being defeated, he tries to blow his head off for the sake of Tioni's survival. He is interrupted by Altis, however.
- Japanese Delinquent: His standard getup makes him look like one, complete with Coat Cape and spiked-up silver hair.
- Love Makes You Evil: He'd rather let the twelve worlds be destroyed than let harm come to Tioni, going so far as to deceive Chou-Chou's friends in order to prevent Syrma from regaining all of her powers.
- Promoted to Playable: If you complete the true ending route, he becomes playable for the post-game stuff.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: His MO.
- Akashic Records: The name of her Limit Break attack.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: She is able to learn Marina's warping ability through mere observation, and is able to warp to any specific destination she wants, despite sometimes unintentionally appearing in the air and causing her to make unexpected landings.
- Badass Bookworm: She not only has a personal library at her home, her dress is covered with pockets designed to hold books. On top of that she's an extremely skilled magic user.
- The Gadfly: Towards her friends, but she especially takes a liking to pressing Ace's multiple Berserk Buttons.
- Meaningful Name: Obviously derived from "onlooker."
- Neutral Female: She decides to stand a neutral ground after hearing Ace's reason to why he didn't kill Tioni.
- Smarter Than You Look: Yes, she's a well-known genius, but she is also known to keep some information for herself.
- Troll: When terse Chou Chou requests to read any kind of books in her library, she straight up finds the thickest and heaviest one to see the fun, and Syrma had to suffer for being a table for Chou Chou to read on.
- Badass Family: She is effectively part of one with Shirogane and Tsukika. While Tsukika was initially jealous of the attention she was getting from Shirogane, and attempting to keep Shirogane to herself, the three eventually settle into a family like relationship, a fact that does not go unnoticed by the other characters.
- Cheerful Child: Whatever the time, place and occasion, she's always seen horsing around.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: After she's imprisoned by the denizens of Scarlet World, the protagonists use her insanely loud cry to track her down.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: She doesn't seem to be aware about her monstrous strength and ends up wreaking so much havoc that the inhabitants of Scarlet World had to lock her up. Even Chou Chou's group had to restrain her with leash to keep her from running away and causing trouble.
- Expy: of Neptunia V's Peashy. Young adorable girls who are both hyper, always happy, and super strong despite their size.
- Fragile Speedster: She has very high ATK and AGI, but is quite fragile.
- Immortal Immaturity: Despite being one of the ultimate gods that has existed ever since the 12 worlds, she doesn't just look like a child and is also the most mentally youngest in the cast.
- Overly Long Name: Her actual name is said to be one, and all she can remember are the first three letters of her name, thus "Reu".
- Token Mini-Moe: Surpassing the Cocott sisters in this regard, being the smallest of the main cast (barring shrunken Chou-Chou).
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?:
- She is terrified from just the mere mention of Syrma's coffin, because of her traumatic experience of being confined in it.
- People without their heads is also something that freaks her out.
- Wild Child: Complete with a Leo motif.
The elderly Ultimate God of Silver (Libra) World, and pretty much the most mature of his fellow Ultimate Gods.
- Badass Mustache: So badass that it has been weaponized.
- Berserk Button: Don't harm Alys or mention Elka around him
- Clones Are People, Too: Unlike other people in the group, he gets along quite well with his doppelganger, thanks to their mutual animosity towards Elka. His clone was even willing to give out Alys' picture to him before vanishing.
- Cultured Badass: He wears a long coat, a Nice Hat and a High-Class Glass, and still kicks ass in all his aged handsomeness.
- Unusual Ears: His look elven.
- Ascended Fanboy: Before joining the party, he always wanted to be a hero that fights for justice, going as far as to cosplay as one, designing a costume for Altis, who is supposed to play as his "villain", and using his life savings to build a spaceship. However, upon joining the party, he is given an opportunity to become a real hero himself, and makes use of it.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: He destroys a planet by penetrating it with just a dropkick during his special attack.
- Henshin Hero: His overall appearance is a homage to this genre.
- Justice Will Prevail: His philosophy in life.
- Shout-Out: His overall appearance is pretty much a cross between Kamen Rider and Saint Seiya.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: His lifelong goal is to defeat Altalt-tistis... or so he aspires to.
- The Unfought: He is the only Ultimate God that has never engaged in combat against the group. Even his doppelganger is only fought in a ship battle.
- Took a Level in Badass: Upon joining the party, he shows that he is more than just talk, and proves to be a very capable fighter.
The Ultimate God of Amethyst (Pisces) World and a bloodthirsty mermaid.
- Blood Knight: Almost to the same level as Ace.
- Boobs of Steel: She's one of the bustiest girls in the series, and also one of the most physically active.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: She can turn her tail into human legs, and is pretty bloodthirsty.
- Rod And Reel Repurposed: She uses a fishing rod to raze and ensnare her target when using her special attack "Bait & Tackle".
- Tsundere: A violent Type A, in that she only shows her (shockingly) adorably cute deredere to people patient enough to bear with her bloodthirsty rhetoric.
A mysterious girl who is often the subject of Ace's verbal tirades.
- Berserk Button: In both of the ending routes, she believes that Ace, who is knocked unconscious, has been killed. And in both routes, this triggers her transformation.
- Expy: She's similar to Belleria, except she has no control over her destructive powers.
- Mysterious Waif: Just like Syrma.
- Prone to Tears: She is painfully shy and tends to cry a lot.
- True Final Boss: Of the True Ending route.
- Daddy's Little Villain: To Vorgis. Except he really isn't her father.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Although she's a goddess of destruction, she is far from evil.
- The Dragon: To Vorgis.
- Magic Knight: In combat, with a higher emphasis on magic.
- Physical God: Specifically the God of Destruction.
- Promoted to Playable: If you get the true endings of both 1 and Z.
- Terse Talker: Her moe affinity is terse.
- Unwitting Pawn: To Vorgis.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Chou-Chou. They reinstate their friendship after the True Ending.