The Mother Fucker
Our King of Heroes , its only natural that the original Mother Fucker is him. His dazzling kinglyness made other characters show up on tumblr as well. His only response to this is mongrels, mongrels everywhere.
- Ax-Crazy: To pretty much everyone.
- Entitled to Have You: Apparently all women in fate are his...
- Saber who receives the majority of this is not amused.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Ask him about Enkidu, or Ishtar, or Archer or his wine.
- You know I bet you could just ask him how his day was and he'd get mad.
- It's All About Me: And according to him everyone loves him for it.
- In character results may vary.
- Older Than Dirt: Some people have pointed this out to him... at least he still has his looks.
- Screw Yourself: Narcissism taken to the extreme level when hes asked to give his opinion on his female incarnation.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: AUO CASTOFF!! We're also pretty sure he doesn't wear underwear so there is also that.
- Storm of Blades: And then Gilgamesh said "Gate of Babylon" and then their was a bunch of weapons that rained down on anon's head.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: He and his child self might as well be two different people.
Fate/Stay Night Servants
King of Knights incarnate. After bantering with Gilgamesh back and forth for a bit on her main (and being mistaken for an RP blog), she asked him permission to make a sideblog to his. Thus the second Motherfucker was born. People think she has a thing for Gilgamesh because of this (and other factors), but they are "gravely mistaken".
- Animal Motifs:
- Saber has a big thing for lions. What is it about them? Their kingly presence? Their regal demeanor? Their love of food and sleep? No one knows.
- Nothing strokes her ego more than being called "Dragon King".
- Badass Adorable: Commonly known as one of the strongest servants of the Fate franchise. However, all she usually inspires is many "aww"s in the Fate Skype Chat, to her shame.
- Berserk Button:
- "DO NOT TOUCH MY FOOD!"
- "Jeanne! Is that you, my dear?" "NO!!"
- "The next who calls me their waifu, forfeits their life."
- "Gilgamesh? Hah... Hahah... Who is that?"
- Big Eater: Put it in front of her, she will eat it.
- Captain Obvious: Has an awful habit of taking everything at face value.
- Cosplay: Although the mod has never done a formal cosplay, because of her shared hair/eye color with Saber, she has closet cosplayed things she thinks Saber would wear.
- It doesn't help that she has a very Saber-y voice.
- Covert Pervert: Seems to be very "experienced", and even if she hides it, it all shows when she's forced to confess. She attributes this to the fact shes over 30 years old, and she's experienced life as both genders.
- The Fettered: In the end, nothing will come before her pride as a knight. She often comes off as stuck-up because of this.
- Gender Bender: Has spent a long time acting as both a man and a woman, with the "arsenal" to match.
- Gentleman Snarker
- Idiot Hair: No one seems to be able to keep their hands off it. She complains about a bald spot a lot.Saber: Is my ahoge so incredibly alluring to you?
- Jeanne d'Archétype
- Obsessed with Food: Proudly self-titled "foodsexual".
- Older Than She Looks: She confirms that she's over 30 years old.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Has expressed her love for her hairstyle, followed by an amen from Nero.
- Red Baron: "King of Knights"
- She Is the King
- Sore Loser: It's not unheard of for her to throw a fit when she loses. When others mention another Saber is "best Saber", or that another person is stronger than her, she usually pouts and whines till they change their mind.
- The Stoic: No matter how challenging the anon, she almost never lets her royal demeanor fall.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: With those special to her, such as Shirou, she can be incredibly affectionate and cute. However, to everyone else, it's hard to get her to smile, except when she feels obligated to.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak
- Tranquil Fury: You know you messed up when she has her straight face on.
- Special: She had a magic dick
- Other: look's Holier-than-thou is Holier-than-thou
Through observation in the growth of the MHGW community and having just finished the VN, he had snatched the previously "motherfuckingtsubamegaeshi" URL to the current "motherfuckingnamelesssamurai" to take control of the character that is the unlucky Samurai. Unfortunately, his fate in the MHGW is similar to that in either of the 3 routes in existence in Fate/Stay night. He shows minor insanity in his behavior having talked to the gate of the temple in place of people, as if he had a choice. This insanity is not to the extent of that in Carnival Phantasm, fortunately.
- "Hello!. My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die."
- Hello, Saber. My name is Sasaki Kojiro. You gave me meaning. Prepare to die.
- Extra irony points: In the legend of Sasaki Kojirou, his father was killed by his most remembered rival, Miyamoto Musashi.
- Affably Evil: Although a "bad guy", he keeps to his code and shows respect for his opponent.
- Saber thinks it's hot, confirmed
- The real life Assassin mod isn't that bad, either...
- Assassin mod's voice is unreasonably similar as well, according to the MHGW
- Extreme Doormat: Much to his dismay. He has no choice but to be chained to his gate and hope someone approaches him (perhaps to roleplay).
- Gentleman Snarker: Definitely a Deadpan Snarker with the samurai flair.
- Handsome Lech: To the point of flirting during battle, much to Saber's irritation. She kicks his ass, though.
- Sarcastic Devotee: Although Medea's servant, Assassin is openly rude to her often because of her disagreeable behavior/tactics. He usually pays for it.
- Worthy Opponent: He shares this troupe with Saber in their duel.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Though having his chest blown open, ribs and all, he speaks normally and stands as if pain was not in his dictionary.
- Happens again when Saber slashes through and across his entire chest and he spills very little blood because he swallows it. He proceeds to sit down and talk about how he should learn how to judge women better.
- Fan boy: He has yet to stop talking about Saber.
Fate/Stay Night (Non-servants)
Yukika was just doing her own thing -you know, reblogging pictures of cute animals- when the Holy Grail War sort of just sucked her in. Not much has changed; she still reblogs fluffy rabbit pictures, but there is reason to believe that there is more to her than meets the eye.
Around the same time Gilgamesh had started his tumblr, Luvia had a somewhat similar blog without a 'motherfucking' title. Over time, the other MHGW participants treated her like an honorary motherfucker until her integration into the chat which convinced her to join the RP group. Is currently married to Ramesses II.
- Action Girl: Did you expect anything less?
- Ascended Fangirl: To being Ramesses' husband.
- An Arm and a Leg: Lost her Command Seals to Kirei in the Broken Phantasm arc.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Poor Ramesses.
- Idiot Ball: Walking alone at night and talking to Kirei? For shame.
- Jerkass: Towards Rin and rude anons.
- Noblewoman'sLaugh: Can pull a very convincing one according to the chat.
- Ojou Ringlets
- Red Baron: Lady Forklift
- 'Magical Curls' by Gilgamesh
- 'Lewdia' by the chat.
- Rich Bitch
- Tsundere: Some argue that this might be the case with Gilgamesh. Sometimes with Rin as well.
- "Don't read too much into it."
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya
Fate/Prototype of Blue and Silver
If three kings weren't enough, Ramesses is the fourth king to participate in the MHGW. Holding the title King of Kings, he's a powerful Servant that can easily wipe a city of the map if he so wishes it. Currently married to Luvia.
- Adorkable: His mod certainly is.
- Badass: He was powerful enough to take on three Servants on his own and took two of Arthur's Excaliblasts to his face. Rank EX, mind you.
- The Beast Master: Phantasmal Beasts that he can summon with one of his Noble Phantasms.
- Berserk Button: Don't talk about his former Master using his favorite wife's necklace as a catalyst.
- Magic Knight: His Magecraft is on par with that of a Caster's, if not higher.
- "Rank A+ mana!"
- The Power of the Sun: As "Ra's Mighty Truth", he possesses Ra's almighty solar barge as a Noble Phantasm. It can supposedly reduce all of Tokyo to dust in the span of a couple of hours. He constantly threatens to use it.
- Pretty Boy: And how!
- Readings Are Off the Scale: With a Master like Luvia, you might as well say goodbye to Fuyuki.
- Red Baron: 'King of Kings'.
- Sinnamon Roll
- Sore Loser: Harbors resentment over the fact the he lost Arthur due to Deus ex Machina.
- Badass: He's said to be a Servant on the same level as Gilgamesh and with his actions in Apocrypha, that claim does not ring hollow.
- Composite Character: Possesses the abilities of Karna from both CCC and Apocrypha.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Karna's Kavacha and Kundala Noble Phantasm reduces the power of any attack he's hit with to a tenth of it's original power, reducing even powerful Noble Phantasms to negligible damage. On top of that, he has A Rank Endurance so he's still a Lightning Bruiser without his armor.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Karna has access to an Anti Country Noble Phantasm and an EX Rank Anti-God Noble Phantasm too.