The cast of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and associated tropes.
One of the two hosts that comments on the show. He's the older, more levelheaded host compared to his co-host Kenny Blankenship. He carries a lot of baggage from his past that frequently becomes fodder for everyone's amusement.
- "Right you are, Ken." (in response to Kenny's comments)
- "Indeed." (another response)
- "MXC Impact Replay!" (in response to a contestant's exceptionally-painful loss)
- "Don't get ELIMINATED!" (closing line of every show)
- Dark and Troubled Past: Over the course of the show, Vic is shown to be a recovering alcoholic among his many misfortunes. All of which is comedy fodder for Kenny.
- Dope Slap: Vic's punishment of choice for when Kenny's crossing the line (which is always) is to smack him with his paper fan.
Co-host on the show. Notably less professional than Vic, Kenny's interests are usually centered on beer and women. This has earned him many brow-beatings and head-beatings from Vic.
- Nepotism: Kenny's uncle owns the network that MXC broadcasts on, which is about the only reason he has the job (and is paid ten times that of Vic).