Often seen as Monte Fjanton's face outward. Felix is the host of Felix Recenserar, as well as a frequent taste tester in Basses Rätt i Skafferiet as well as the role of Kenneth Hyvel i Mystikhörnan. He also makes music in his spare time under the moniker Weird Bananas.
- Adorkable: And that's putting it lightly.
- Caustic Critic
- Deadpan Snarker
- Extreme Omnivore: While all taste testers from Basses Rätt i Skafferiet qualify, Felix seems to have the biggest track record for genuinely liking some of Basse's cooking.Felix: I know we like to joke about "haha, this might be a delicacy somewhere"... but this IS a delicacy... in my mouth!
- Fat and Skinny: The skinny to Basse's fat.
- Friendless Background: While it hasn't really been elaborated on, he did state in the review of Hip Hip Hora that he was never invited to parties during his time in school. When Felix went back to review that episode, he jokes that the reason why that was is because he would attempt suicide on the spot if he ever actually showed up to a party.
- Iconic Outfit: His tacky shirts. Lampshaded when he goes back to review the first three episodes of Felix Recenserar, from the time before he settled for this look.Felix: And speaking of the t-shirt: That was some fashion sense I had back then! No ugly shirt and no hairspray at all! Like, look at me then, and back to me now. This could've been like one of those fake ads you see everywhere on the internet!
[cue mockup ad comparing 2011 Felix with 2016 Felix] The fashion experts hate him, because he went from stiff nerd to fucking sex god with one simple trick! Click here to find out more! And also, you'll get viruses and stuff too, but... shh...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: As to be expected by somebody with a Caustic Critic persona, Felix is notably nicer outside of Felix Recenserar.
- The Movie Buff
- Sir Swearsalot
Sebastian "Basse" Wilnerzon Thörn:
Basse is the host of Basses Rätt i Skafferiet and does a lot of the filming and editing for most of Monte Fjanton's videos. He's also a huge fan of Age of Empires II.
- Big Fun
- Fat and Skinny: The fat to Felix' skinny.
- Iconic Outfit: His white t-shirts.
- Large Ham
- Lethal Chef: Comes with being the host of a series like Basses Rätt i Skafferiet.
- Pungeon Master: Out of all the core members, Basse is by far the most likely to make a pun at any given moment, and that's against some stiff competition.Felix: If you're gonna have a romance in a movie like this, it has to be well established. Or, in this case, whale established!note Geddit? Oh god, fucking shoot me. [starts laughing]
Basse: This is what happens when I write the script!
Felix: Exactly. We end up with puns everywhere!
- Trademark Favorite Food: If his BRIS persona is to be believed, he's very fond of spirit vinegar and mustard powder.
Johan "Johnny Stål" Nilsson:
Johan is one of the taste testers in Basses Rätt i Skafferiet and he also plays the role of Morgan Månstråle in Mystikhörnan. Like Felix, he makes music in his spare time.
- Iconic Item: His braces and glasses.
- Nerd: While every member is more or less nerdy, Johan is probably the most blatant example, and definitely fits the part aesthetically.
- Token Minority: Played for laughs. While he's not actually part of a minority, he notably plays up a persona of being stereotypically Scanian far more than other members, making him an example of a Swedish trope of the Token Scanian, which is sometimes discussed in Felix Recenserar.
Marcus "Macke" Wilnerzon Thörn:
Macke is Basse's brother who plays the role of Leffe in Mystikhörnan and sometimes appears as a taste tester in Basses Rätt i Skafferiet, but he spends most of his time "being eaten by wolves".
- Extreme Omnivore: On top of being a taste tester in Basses Rätt i Skafferiet, he's joked about being addicted to eating troll doughnote .
- Manchild: Discussed in Basses Rätt i Skafferiet.Johan: You know Macke, I've been thinking. You're 22 years old and you eat troll dough and can't use knives properly...
Macke: I'm 23!
Johan: My point exactly!
Macke: Get your facts straight!
Johan: Nicely played there, Macke. You were so close to getting burnt there, but you retaliated.
- Noodle Incident: Being eaten by wolves.
- Only Sane Man: Compared to the other members, he has far less quirks. Accentuated further by the fact that he has the role of Leffe in Mystikhörnan.
- Put on a Bus: He had long periods of absence during 2014 and 2015, it's never been elaborated on why further than that he's "being eaten by wolves"
A Cloudcuckoolander who wholeheartedly believes in the occult and wants to spread his "knowledge" to others.
- Back from the Dead: He gets murdered in the season 1 finale, but his soul later appears in a box. He gets returned to his body halfway through season 2.
- Cloudcuckoolander: And how!
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Late in season 2, he's revealed to be a reptilian who doesn't agree with other reptilians' violent ways.
Morgan's reporter and close friend who tends to get dragged along on things he doesn't really want to do.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Though not to the same extent as Morgan.
- Meaningful Name: Hyvel is Swedish for plane, as in the tool. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Like Morgan, he's actually a good reptilian.
A regular guy who lends his basement to Morgan to use as his studio, but he's also constantly questioning the logic behind Morgan's theories.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Much like the other two main characters, he's a reptilian.
- Only Sane Man: At least at first.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Leffe is one of few Mystikhörnan characters to not have an official last name. The name Leffe is almost always a nickname in real life, particularily for the name Leif, so it can be assumed that's his name, but nothing is official.
A violent race of human/dinosaur hybrids that will stop at nothing to gain world domination.