open/close all folders
- Always in Class One: Enforced. All of the ninjas in their respective years are paired in the first classroom together by the principal in order to maintain reasonable contact with one another and keep them in check.
- Badass Crew: Everyone (even John, albeit rarely) can hold their own in a fight against experienced ninja. RPG adds 5 more capable members and ninjas to the table.
- Battle Couple: Potentially any of them with Kazuki depending on the Player's choice within multiple seasons.
- Battle Harem: What the Ninja Seeking Club really boils down to due to the diverse selection of kunoichi, all gunning for the sole male ninja in the club.
- Betty and Veronica: Most of the romancable heroines in a Season are formatted like so. Most prominently are Akari and Enju.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: All the girls in the club want Kazuki for themselves and dont take it well if any one girl gets too close to him for comfort.
- Demoted to Extra: The majority of the Original Generation characters had their roles reduced considerably in the RPG storyline in favor of developing the new members of the story, mostly Oka and Ran. John has it the worst however, as he was Adapted Out and his character is replaced with Yozuki.
- Devoted to You: Everyone is romantically committed to Kazuki from thick to thin. In Season 30's Bad Ending, the survivor of the group's Heroic Sacrifice spent what remained of their lifespan caring for the comatose Kazuki until their death out of devotion to him.
- Free-Range Children: They all have ninja parents and guardians, but the club is involved in way too much danger and high stakes adventures with little adult supervision.
- Heroic Sacrifice: In the Bad Ending of Season 30, the majority of the Ninja Seeking Club heroines sans Cy, and Kikuko wield the full power of the Kamuy in order to destroy Yamata-no-Orochi and save the man they love from being devoured by him. Tragically all but 1 of them die in the attempt, and the last one perished not long after tending to Kazuki.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Most of their ninja garbs are a bit too... colorful and flashy for people that lurk in the darkness for a living.
- Ms. Fanservice: All of the girls qualify, especially in their skimpier ninja outfits.
- Non-Indicative Name: With the exception of John, the so-called Ninja Seeking Club has nobody but Ninjas as its members. Apparently done on purpose as the best hiding spot for a ninja is in plain sight.
- Senpai Kohai: Tengge, Lily, and Iori are the senpai to everybody while Myu and Cy are the first year kohais to everybody else.
- Team Pet: Several. Myu's rabbit familiar Fuu, the Nine Tailed Fox, the snow fairy Kokkoropokkr, and Oka's Komainu familiar in RPG.
- True Companions: The bonds between them are a major focus of the story.
The Player / Kazuki Araya
A genius ninja that decides to break out of his village to pursue a normal school life, hiding his true identity and transferring to Mizaki School.
- Accidental Pervert: Has a habit of getting into incidents that end with him in close contact with the ladies.
- Arc Villain: Of Season 30, although not entirely of his volition. Guten made whatever dark powers hidden inside him go on a rampage, leading Kazuki to become Yatagarasu's vessel to restart the world.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: In "The Legendary Ninja" event and side story, he reveals that he was one in his youth, as trying to live up to his father's standards led to seeing everyone else as weaklings and disregarding his comrades' safety. He even joined a sinister organization, only to have a HeelFace Turn when he was tasked with subjugating a whole village wanting to live everyday lives.
- Book Dumb: He's getting better thanks to Akari and Enju, but he is still one of the worst performing students in his class.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Although his inner monologue relishes being in pervy situations, he cares for the females in his life and never takes advantage of them.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: And it made him the butt of jokes regarding the female members of the Ninja Seeking Club.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Was subjected to harsh ninja training growing up, not knowing any other ways of life until he transferred to Mizaki school.
- Demonic Possession: Kazuki gets hit by this in the final season with his unstable powers, becoming the enemy that the entire ninja world must overcome after falling to Yatagarasu's machinations.
- Death by Despair: In the Bad Ending of Season 30, Kazuki is left in a comatose state after taking the full power of the Kamuy while 7 of his love interests die in order to save him. The one that survived continued tending to him until her final moments, which is when Kazuki's condition worsened and he finally passed on himself.
- Empathic Weapon: His weapon of choice, the Kamuy, is one.
- Failure-to-Save Murder: Lily accuses him of one in Season 7, as the previous season included Tengge's Heroic Sacrifice.
- Forgotten First Meeting: He once saved Ricka back when they were children. Kazuki hasnt thought too much about it, but Ricka pretty much fell for him at that moment and was her inspiration to grow stronger.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: You can change the name, but his default name is Kazuki Araya.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Kazuki's Weapon of Choice is the Kamuy, which is a divine katana connected to his bloodline.
- Hungry Weapon: Attempting to use the Kamuy without a clear mind can make it utterly consume your soul, which is found out the hard way against the Nine Tailed Fox-powered mech.
- Hyper-Awareness: Tends to be the first to notice if a presence has their eyes on him.
- Identical Grandson: Strongly resembles his supposed ancestor Kamuyrakkr if Mistress Swan is to be believed.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: His motivation for leaving the ninja lifestyle behind. Unfortunately, the ninja lifestyle chose Kazuki much to his distress.
- Informed Attribute: He is heralded as the strongest ninja of his generation, yet doesn't actually have a lot of opportunities to show it, as the focus is on the girls. Even when the action does pick up, it turns out he's still struggling to unleash the Kamuy's full power.
- Maybe Ever After: [[spoiler:The True Ending of Season 30, where Kazuki hints to reciprocating one of his Unwanted Harem's confessions to him, though he doesn't disclose who, leaving that to the player's interpretation.
- Playing with Fire: The Ninja Arts he uses against Ikill in Season 6 are fire-themed.
- Secret Keeper: Becomes one for Yamabuki from Season 5 to 7, who doesn't want their own ninja talents to be revealed to the Ninja Seeking Club until it becomes absolutely necessary.
- This Loser Is You: He's the viewpoint character, who loves otaku culture and constantly swings between wooing the girls around him and getting punished for his perversity.
- Took a Level in Kindness: From what we see of his backstory in The Legendary Ninja and Ricka's own account regarding his ninja personality in the past, getting to live a normal life outside of the shadows made Kazuki transition from a "Merciless Shinobi" to a "Stalwart Guardian".
- Worf Had the Flu: In addition to not fully mastering the Kamuy, Kazuki states in RPG that it's really difficult adjusting his fighting style to account for protecting his fellow kunoichi in addition to taking down the enemy like he did back when he was a lone wolf ninja.
Voiced by: Aya Suzaki (Japanese)A classmate of the player. Always thinks positively, though she is sometimes too starry-eyed. Active, athletic, and relatively smart, she livens up the party, while also sometimes getting herself and people around her in trouble.
- Crash-Into Hello: In both the original story's first chapter and in RPG!story, she nearly crashes into the MC while she's on her bike.
- Dreadful Musician: She doesn't notice, but Akari doesn't have much of a singing voice, and it hurts the other members just to listen. Later on, the Ninja Seeking Club weaponized her tone-deaf singing.
- Flanderization: Her terrible singing voice went from simply being bad to being an actual weapon, dubbed the Song Cannon.
- Genius Ditz: Akari is an air-head, but alongside Enju holds some of the highest grades in their class. She also masters Ninja techniques including hand-spells despite her lack of background in the ninja world.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: It's mentioned a few times that it's her positivity and kindness that has kept the group together through thick and thin.
- Instant Expert: Takes to ninjutsu and handspells like a duck takes to water, much to Myu's despair.
- Me's a Crowd: The shadow clone jutsu is one of her favorite techniques.
- The Leader: Of the Ninja Seeking Club in the original Dating Sim.
Voiced by: Yōko Hikasa (Japanese)A member of the student council. She can seem commanding at times, but is actually caring by nature, and so takes care of Akari despite being dragged into trouble often by her. She does not show people how she lives her private life, and rumor says she comes from a millionaire family.
- The Ace: Enju is a model student, kunoichi, heiress to a modernized ninja organization, and masters lightning magic.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She is usually the first to get huffy whenever someone else makes a move on Kazuki in her presence.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Was subjected to similar training as Kazuki due her family's heritage.
- Friend to All Living Things: Enju has a knack for making various animals including mythological ones flock to her and in turn get treated affectionately.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Enju plays second fiddle to Student President Kikuko Hattori in the Student Council and to Club Manager Akari Hanao in the Ninja Seeking Club yet does their jobs in addition to her own in no part due to both of them being laid back and irresponsible.
- Living Macguffin: Is desired by multiple factions because of her rare, hereditary Shock and Awe abilities.
- Missing Mom: Enju's mom is thought to have died in an Obnubi experiment gone wrong, only for Zina to imply that she is still alive out there.
- Only Sane Man: Enju is often the one who has to put up with the Ninja Seeking Club's antics for the most part. She does have the tendency to join in Kazuki's harem antics.
- Pervert Revenge Mode: The most likely of the cast to punish Kazuki for his perversions, often with a taser-like shock using her powers.
- Shock and Awe: Her incredibly rare ability is to manipulate lightning.
- Student Council President: Not really, but Enju is pretty much in charge of the Student Council because the actual president and Tengge tend to skiv off their responsibilities.
- Tsundere: Lampshaded to hell and back, to the point that Everyone Can See It.
Voiced by: Akari Uehara (Japanese)A classmate of the player, who transferred right after him. She is always stays quiet and poker-faced, creating a mysterious mood around her. From time to time she says things that sound unsettling, but her classmates hope that she is only joking.
- An Ice Person: Her special talent is to manipulate moisture in the air, creating blinding fog or snowstorms that impede movement on the battlefield.
- Animal Motifs: Swans. Ricka ends up being possessed by a Swan Princess in Season 17, and her ice attacks afterwards are mentioned to be as graceful as a swan's. The Once Upon A Time Gacha has Ricka take on the role of the Ugly Duckling who ended up becoming a beautiful swan.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Ricka barely has any strategy in engagement aside from overwhelming her opponents using her Ice abilities. Most of her losses in the series are due to her opponents being able to bypass or neutralize her jutsus and rendering her defenseless. She does eventually grow out of this with Kikuko's instruction.
- Big Eater: Fried Noodle Hotdogs aside, Ricka can wolf down food like nobodies business while retaining her hourglass shape.
- Book Dumb: Even worse than Kazuki.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Downplayed, as even if they came from the same village, Ricka and Kazuki didn't interact much. She did know him the longest out of all the love interests, which is an advantage she holds over the others.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Turns from someone willing to kill an old friend from her village (who doesn't remember her), to a treasured part of the Club.
- Demonic Possession: In Season 17, Ricka is given an amulet that contains the Swan Princess' soul, who possesses Ricka multiple times throughout the season. While under the Swan Princess' control, Ricka's Ice-based ninjutu becomes extremely powerful, but Ricka also becomes even more clingy towards Kazuki as the Swan Princess mistook him as her lover while displaying hostility towards Akari as her ancestor "stole" Kamuyrakkur from her. The sub-plot of Season 17 consists of satiating the Swan Princess' soul to prevent her from taking complete dominion over Ricka's body/personality.
- Dual Wielding: Wields 2 chakram as her Weapon of Choice.
- Gamer Chick: Becomes one as she adjusts to normal life.
- HeelFace Turn: Was originally an assassin sent from the player's village sent to assassinate him and take back the Kamuy.
- Identical Stranger: Greatly resembles Mistress Swan in terms of appearance and skillset. Small wonder that she was chosen to become the vessel for Mistress Swan's soul.
- The Rival: Develops this relationship with Tengge, after repeated training sessions together always end with her losing. Once Myu becomes more stronger and mature after one too many training sessions together, Ricka considers her a rival for Kazuki's love.
- Spirited Competitor: Ricka likes to compete with other kunoichi and occasionally Kazuki himself, and takes every challenge seriously. Even losing.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Ricka is cold and withdrawn when Kazuki first encounters her, if only due to her history as a ninja. Interactions with the Ninja Seeking Club and living outside the darkness of the shinobi world thaws out her icey demeanor and brings out a girl who is loyal to her friends and a love for gaming and Fried Noodle Hotdogs.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Fried Noodle Hotdogs (aka yakisoba-pan).
Voiced by: Konomi Yuzaki (Japanese)Myu is a student one year younger than the player. She comes to Akari with a flyer of the "ninja seeking club" in her hand, and is pulled into the club. Soft, gentle and kind as her appearance suggests, she makes every man want to protect her.
- Animal Motifs: Rabbits.
- The Baby of the Bunch: She's just one year younger, but her small height and shyness attract everyone's sympathy.
- Brainwashing: The "Book of Darkness" arc has her be a victim of this, courtesy of the Yatagarasu exploiting her secret desire to see evil be punished.
- Combat Clairvoyance: Can sense danger, but can only act as support as she guides her friends away from it. Under familiar transformation, she is able to sense danger and whip her enemies a new one with the dramatic increase in physical parameters, virtually making Myu invincible in this stage.
- Expy: She is almost exactly like Hibari from Senran Kagura in looks, personality, theme color, and rabbit partner.
- Familiar: Fuu, a pink sassy rabbit, is Myu's familiar.
- Fusion Dance: Myu and Fuu eventually learn a "beast form" technique, which allows the two to fuse, giving Myu an older appearance.
- FaceHeel Turn: In Season 18, after a Yatagarasu leader influences her desires, Myu leaves the team and joins the enemies as Dark Myu. She makes a HeelFace Turn back to the Ninja Seeking Club occurs towards the end of the next season.
- Heroic Seductress: Is being trained to be one, and has used her charms on multiple occasions to distract people or to win contests.
- Mega Twintails: Her regular twintails grow into these in her beast/dark forms.
- Ms. Fanservice: Myu under the Yatagarasu's control/familiar transformation is an absolute stunner and a sneak peak on what she'll grow up into in a couple of years.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Myu has a love for the horror genre and is extremely excited to enter places that are rumored to be cursed or have a bloody history.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Has natural pink hair and a sweet demeanor.
- Shrinking Violet: Myu is normally withdrawn when it comes to social interactions due to her ninja upbringing. Her time in the Ninja Seeking Club eventually has her grow out of this.
- Took a Level in Badass: When Myu learns familiar transformation, a ninjutsu that draws powers from her Familiar (Fuu) giving her enhanced speed, power, and coordination. In tandem with her Combat Clairvoyance, Myu is almost virtually untouchable in this state.
- Whip It Good: Myu picks one up during her FaceHeel Turn, and continues to use it as her Weapon of Choice afterwards.
Fuu is Myu's Familiar, and takes the form of a small, pink rabbit that generally sits on Myu's head.
- Declaration of Protection: He's willing to go to any lengths to protect Myu, even when he thinks she's performed a genuine FaceHeel Turn and is working with Yatagarasu.
- Familiar: Fuu, a pink sassy rabbit, is Myu's familiar.
- Gender Bender: Fuu is a male rabbit, but their previous form, the ninja Itsuki, was a girl.
- Idiot Ball: The events of the "Book of Darkness" arc might have played out differently if, rather than feeling guilt over their actions as Itsuki and seeing Myu's sudden shift in personality as a consequence of it, Fuu remembered that the Yatagarasu had already shown their Brainwashing capabilities in the previous story arc.
- Reincarnation: Fuu turns out to have been an old female friend of Myu's that died during an attack on their village, and whose soul was secretly brought back as Fuu by the villagers.
- Secret Identity: He's the reincarnation of Itsuki, Myu's childhood friend and The Mole from another village, who gave her life to protect Myu from a ninja from the same village who was after Momochi Village's secrets.
- Snarky Non-Human Sidekick: He's kind and protective to Myu, but most of his scenes with Kazuki have him point out flaws in his plans, highlight his perverted habits, or just generally annoy him.
Voiced by: Ikumi Hasegawa (Japanese)A senpai of the player, one year older. Enju, her fellow student council member, often warns her not to be too flirty with everyone. She usually acts instinctively, but joins the "ninja seeking club" as a result of a certain consideration.
- Amnesiac Hero: Due to the Yatagarasu's torturous interrogation techniques, she spends most of Season 16 struggling to remember her past or her friends, but it all comes back to her by the season's end.
- Back from the Dead: She officially returns in Season 15, with the revelation that she survived her presumed death, after making appearances in various special events between her sacrifice and then.
- Blow You Away: Tengge's specialty.
- Cool Big Sis: As the eldest member of the club by one year, she tends to project this image.
- FaceHeel Turn: Not entirely of her own volition, but as she's loyal to her Obnubi superiors, she turns on the Ninja Seeking club to help the Big Bad of the "Book of Nine Tails" arc resurrect the Nine Tailed Fox.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Stays behind the crumbling sealing caves of the Nine Tailed Fox to get the members of the Ninja Seeking Club to safety. It took 15+ Seasons, but the sacrifice did not stick.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Considers herself a tool of Obnubi, which is why she partakes in the kidnapping of her friend Enju under their orders. When she eventually returns, she deeply regrets this way of thinking.
- Never Found the Body: After her Heroic Sacrifice in Season 6, the Principal and Student Council President search the caves, but find no trace of her body or trademark weapon. The weapon was eventually found by Kashin and returned to the Ninja Seeking Club. It's later revealed that she never died, but her body was filched by the Yatagarasu who desired her knowledge of the Full Moon Mirror.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Enjoys flaunting her charms.
- The Tease: Tends to use said charms to get people like the protagonist to do her Student Council work, like organizing boxes of contraband.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Can warp from place to place by closing her fan.
- Walking Spoiler: Tengge makes a Heroic Sacrifice for the team in season 6. She turns up alive and well 10 seasons later. Do the math.
Voiced by: Natsumi Takamori (Japanese)Yet another classmate of the player. Dojinshi-making is her passion, and aside from participating in them, she also makes costumes for cosplay by herself. Though usually a bright, positive and harmless person, when engrossed in her desires, she often forgets about the people around her and goes out of control.
- Ambiguously Bi: Yamabuki shows a lot of interest in girls throughout the story and at the same time is a valid Love Interest in multiple seasons.
- Art Initiates Life: Her special ninja technique, revealed in Season 5, is to create real copies of anything she draws.
- Art Attacker: Yamabuki fights by using her art and bringing it to life using her ninjutsu ranging from imitation fighters and other familiars that fight for her to weaponry.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Loves exploiting tropes and clichés much to everyone's confusion.
- Clone Degeneration: The things she creates with her art all fade away in time, with more complicated creations like people lasting shorter.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Is a fan and wants to use the rest of the club as her personal dress up dolls.
- Dead Person Conversation: In Season 7, she brings a drawing of a deceased poisoning victim to life, in order to find out some vital information.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Her real first name is Yamasaki, but everyone calls her Yamabuki.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Her quirky nature and antics disguise the fact that she is a ninja under the principals employ.
- The Gadfly: Yamabuki likes to mess with the other members of the club for the lolz.
- "Shut Up" Kiss: In Season 5, to shut the MC from spilling the beans that she too, is a ninja to Akari and Enju. The latter two don't take it too well.
- Tracking Spell: By drawing an existing person, she can ask it about the current state of the original, using it to help track them down.
- The Trickster: Yamabuki is frequently the one to cause the main character some problems, but ultimately just Kazuki gets struck by lightning by Enju.
A foreign exchange student. Friendly and outgoing, he wins the favor of his classmate girls, until they discover that he is a hardcore anime, video games and ninja otaku. He gets attached to the player as soon as he sees him, perhaps because he felt lonely after coming from overseas.
- Achievements in Ignorance: In Season 14, he's tricked by Kazuki's dad into thinking that an ordinary flyswatter is a powerful ninja relic. He later uses it to exorcise several malevolent spirits, which Lily attributes to the placebo effect.
- Adapted Out: Does not appear in the RPG spin-off whatsoever (as of writing), and his character is replaced with Yozuki.
- A Day in the Limelight: The Autumn 2019 event "J's Awakening" and the Autumn 2020 event "Johnny gets Deported?!" feature him as a focal character rather than an extra.
- Funny Foreigner: As an American living in Japan, he tends to get overly excited about things that the other characters see as mundane, such as the "Ninja Village" tourist trap.
- Otaku: John is a nerd regarding Japanese pop culture and anime, especially regarding ninjas. The reason he transferred to Japan to begin with is because he wanted in on the action.
- Sacrificial Lion: Played for Laughs. Usually, John would become a casualty to a trap or slapstick comedy, and the rest of the club would silently send him off as they continued on with their day.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: A typical sign that a conflict in a Season is escalating is usually when John gets unceremoniously side-lined for some reason, mostly in concern for his safety as The Team Normal.
- Sole Survivor: [[With Cy in Season 30's Bad Ending, as the others sacrificed their lives in order to slay the Yamata no Orochi.]]
- The Chew Toy: If John is in the area, expect him to be the butt of the jokes happening.
- The Team Normal: The only Ninja Seeker that has no ninja heritage or skills, though he still tries to train with them and contribute when he can.
- Those Two Guys: With Kazuki.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: In the July 2019 event "Moe Battle Royale", he's quickly blasted into the distance as the battle commences. But in the end, he reappears, gets the drop on the protagonist, and is the last man standing. He wishes to be the star for once as his reward, which is why the very next event, "J's Awakening", focuses on him.
Voiced by: Hiyori Nitta (Japanese)A ninja from Obnubi, making her debut at the end of the story's sixth season. She considers Enju like her own sister, and Tengge as her best friend and a rival.
- Blade on a Stick: Her weapon of choice is a spear.
- Casting a Shadow: Her personal ninja power is to manipulate darkness, able to create hands from shadows and darken visions.
- The Comically Serious: Lily's professionalism combined with her lack of street knowledge can make for some funny moments. For one, Lily misinterpreted Yamabuki's challenge to date Kazuki as a duel to the death.
- Cool Big Sis: Takes over for Tengge after her Heroic Sacrifice, acting as the cool older sister figure among the female members of the Ninja Seeking Club. They share the role, in different ways, when Tengge returns.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Enju notes that she excelled in all forms of ninja skill, both physical and magical, and she's instantly popular with the school's students upon transferring in...but Lily knows so little about regular life that she originally assumes a "date" is a type of duel.
- Death Glare: Even more so than Ricka initially.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Her ability to relax, accept friendships, and simply enjoy life beyond Obnubi improves as she spends more time with the Ninja Seeking Club.
- Does Not Like Men: Enju notes that Lily is more impersonal than usual when it comes to men. When she meets Johnny, she treats him more like a pet than a person.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Unlike Tengge before her, Lily's mature charms has attracted the majority of the female student body, including the members of the Ninja Seeking Club.
- Famous Ancestor: Her clan is descended from Fuuma Kotaro.
- Foil: To Tengge, the team's other Cool Big Sis. Tengge is flirty and good at socializing, while Lily is serious and struggles with socializing. Additionally, Tengge put an order from an Obnubi agent over her friends, while Lily put Enju's safety over a direct command from Obnubi's Tycoon to relinquish her.
- Poor Communication Kills: Lily once had a conversation with Tengge in which the latter said that if anyone could "kill their ninja side", it'd be the protagonist. Lily interprets this literally, and it's not until meeting said protagonist that she realizes the other person just meant that the protagonist would help them embrace a more "normal" lifestyle.
- They Died Because of You: Treats the protagonist with particular scorn when they first meet because she blames him for Tengge's Heroic Sacrifice.
Voiced by: Yuina Ito (Japanese)A young, abandoned girl found by the Ninja Seeking Club in Myu's village while investigating The Crow. After the situation is dealt with, she starts attending the school and joins the club.
- Artificial Human: She was created by Zina as an anti-ninja weapon.
- Baby Talk: Speaks in the manner of a very young child.
- Do-Anything Robot: After Zina rebuilds her, she also adds in a variety of features that come in handy at opportune times, such as long-range communication, enhanced analyzation, and X-Ray vision.
- Grew Beyond Their Programming: She was intended to just be a humanoid weapon, but after being recovered by the Ninja Seeking Club, develops a personality and emotions.
- The Gunslinger: Her special ninja weapon is a revolver that channels ninja energy into bullets.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She sacrifices herself in order to save Enju and Lily from the Obnubi Tycoon's Nine-Tailed Fox weapon, though Zina puts her back together soon after.
- The Not-Love Interest: While Cy is affectionate enough to Kazuki, she is the only one of the club that has yet to receive a route of her own.
- Robotic Reveal: The most important aspect of her character, which comes up repeatedly in her future appearances, is hidden during Season 7 and revealed by Zina in Season 8.
- Sole Survivor: Of Season 30's Bad Ending alongside John.
- Token Mini-Moe: The smallest member of the cast, including Myu.
Voiced by: Harumi Sakurai (Japanese)Technically the newest recruit of the Ninja Seeking Club, often hanging out together and keeping their secrets, but she's officially a member of the Archery club. She was introduced in Season 9, though she's more of a freeloader until Season 14. Nanao is also a descendant of the Kashiwa clan, a family with innate healing powers, though she has not quite mastered using them and tries to keep her powers hidden.
- The Archer: Fights with a bow and arrows.
- Closet Geek: Tries to downplay her otaku interests at first, having been ridiculed and called a nerd in her old school. The façade does not even last for two whole chapters, and by the end of Season 12, even members of the archery club know and are completely fine with this side of her.
- Demoted to Extra: Nanaos prominence as a main character fades away over time after Season 14. Promotional material for RPG lampshade this, where she wants her own time in the spotlight.
- Freakiness Shame: When Kazuki learns about her powers, she originally thinks of it as a curse, as she's had to hide it all her life to avoid being ostracized. As said powers just saved him from an otherwise-lethal dragon attack, Kazuki thinks differently.
- Healing Hands: Nanao's rare inherent ninja ability and the true reason why she is constantly on the move.
- The Medic: Nanao is the Ninja Seeking Club's dedicated healer with her unique ninjutsu traits.
- Meganekko: Nanao wears gold-rim glasses at times to emphasize her intelligence and nerd passions. It is unknown if they are fake or if she really needs glasses, since Nanao is shown to be extremely accurate in her archery shots without them.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Is a genius archer, but tries to downplay it while in the archery club. She drops the act after multiple people witnessed her private practices.
- Secret Legacy: Nanao was aware of her powers for a long time, but it isn't until Season 14 when she learns they're due to being the heir of a ninja family from Kazuki's village that changed their name and fled generations ago, after getting caught between two warring families that both wanted to use their healing powers.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Green in Nanao's case.
Debuted in Moe Ninja Girls! RPG
Voiced by: Kaori Ishihara (Japanese)Kazuki's Vassal from Daikoku Village, Oka is assigned to assisting Kazuki into investigating the disappearance of Masatoki Kuzuryu, the principal of Mizaki School.
- Bad Liar: For a ninja, Oka is so honest that she is bound to blurt out any secrets that are required to remain hidden unconsciously.
- Barrier Warrior: Oka specializes in the creation of magical fields, and even modified Kazuki's Kamuy to create a isolated barrier where they can fight without compromising their identities as ninjas.
- Bodyguard Crush: Oka has developed a minor crush towards her lord and charge, Kazuki Araya.
- The Comically Serious: Oka tries so hard to adhere to the ninja code. Unfortunately due to her honesty and naïveté, she comes across as cute and endearing every time.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Oka made an appearance in the originals Story Spinoff Babe-fy the Ice Queen alongside Ran and Waka.
- Expy: Pink hair, purple eyes, endearingly serious personality, devotion to her love interest, lack of outside contact with the outside world due to circumstances, barrier abilities, a mystical canine-like companion, and the first unit of the game, hmmmm.... Mash, is that you?
- Familiar: Has a Komainu dog familiar that helps Oka in sensing threats and locating targets.
- Genki Girl: Oka is very excitable and hyper for a ninja.
- Heroes Love Dogs: Her Komainu familiar is a dog and one of her favorite gifts is luxury dog food.
- No Sense of Direction: Her Outfit Story "Lost" reveals that Oka has a hard time discerning directions without a reference point like a map or Komainu.
- Paper Talisman: Oka is seen to use these as her primary means of fighting.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Oka has pink hair and is adorable and sweet towards her allies.
- Series Mascot: Of Moe Ninja Girls! RPG.
- Sidekick: Araya Sr. assigned Oka into looking after and assisting his son into looking into the principal's sudden cut of contact with Daikoku.
- Starter Mon: Oka is the first unit that joins Kazuki's party in RPG.
- Undying Loyalty: Her family has served the head family of Daikoku village, the Arayas, for generations. Oka herself pledged her loyalty towards the recent heir and scion Kazuki Araya.
Beatrix Yozuki Noctiflora
Voiced by: Yuka Amemiya (Japanese)A foreign transfer student in Kazuki's class. Yozuki went to Japan in order to look into her Ninja heritage which she learned from her mother. To that end, she starts the Ninja Seeking Club in order to find out more about ninjas for the sake of her curiousity.
- Affectionate Nickname: Refers to Kazuki as "Darling".
- Distaff Counterpart: Yozuki is this towards John Spicer. A Funny Foreigner with a interest in ninjas, whose encounter with Kazuki and a fellow Daikoku Village kunoichi (Ricka in John's case, Oka in Yozuki's) ends up sparking the creation of the Ninja Seeker Club. Unlike John however, Yozuki is half-Japanese, has ninja blood in her veins, and has partaken in several fights in the story.
- Gratuitous English: Yozuki mixes up some broken english in her battle lines.
- Katanas Are Better: Her primary weapon is a traditional katana.
- The Leader: Yozuki ends up being the founder and leader of the Ninja Seeking Club in the RPG story instead of Akari.
- Multicolored Hair: Black Hair with a pink streak in one of her bangs.
Voiced by: Yui Horie (Japanese)The principal's grand-daughter and novice kunoichi who is looking into his sudden lack of contact and disappearance.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Ran made an appearance in the originals Story Spinoff Babe-fy the Ice Queen alongside Oka and Waka.
- Poor Communication Kills: Ran's antagonistic towards Kazuki and Oka in Season 1 since she believes they are involved in her grandfather's disappearance. They are actually trying to investigate it themselves under Daikoku Village's orders and Ran's secretive behavior regarding the principal only has them believe that she is the one who is pulling the strings.
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: Having been raised and ravished in her grandfather's estate for so long, Ran has various eccentricities regarding how society works, which Masatoki believes makes her poorly suited to be his successor. Ran even tries to use her wealth to build a completely new building for the Ninja Seeking Club to use as their base only to be shut down immediately since they would only end up pointlessly standing out like that.
- Whip It Good: Ran's weapon as a ninja is a long whip.
Voiced by: Natsumi Yanase (Japanese)A student of Mizaki who has secluded herself sometime past her first year of school, doing live-streaming under the name "Super Ninja Y". Kazuki and Yozuki sought her out in order to have her join their fledgling Ninja Seeking Club in order to get the 7 members that Enju required of them.
- Author Avatar: Is the primary face for the developers YouTube channel and social media account, as a nod to her occupation as a ViewTuber.
- Changed My Mind, Kid: Waka ends up relenting and joins the club at the end of Season 1 since she needs intel on how Ninjas operate and act in order to get more clicks on her live streams. Unfortunately for her however, they already gathered the required members and got the club approved by Enju.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Waka made an appearance in the originals Story Spinoff Babe-fy the Ice Queen alongside Ran and Oka.
- Hikkikomori: Akari has stated Waka shut herself in the dorms sometime in their first year and hasn't seen sunlight in a very long time.
- Lazy Bum: Waka states in her bond story, that she wants to become a ViewTuber (essentially a paid YouTuber) because she thinks it's an easier paying job compared to other 'real' jobs.
- She Knows Too Much: Waka figures out the Ninja Seeking Club's identities and abilities faster than anyone else, and even took a couple of video evidence for good measure. Kazuki has to keep Waka's filming subdued and prevent her from uploading the more incriminating videos online lest Waka becomes the target of the entire Ninja world in order to keep the masquerade a secret.
Voiced by: Nichika Omori (Japanese)The 3rd year club president of the defunct Science Club that is next door to the Ninja Seeking Club. She joins the ninjas once her club is in danger of being disbanded due to lack of members after the seniors graduated.
- Last of Their Kind: Iori is the only member in the Science Club left, since her seniors graduated.
- Mad Scientist: The resident mad scientist in the school.
- Older Than They Look: Not on Kikuko's extremes, but Iori looks like a first year or younger, yet she is a third year, and thus older than Kazuki and most of the juniors. (Maybe she actually skipped a couple of grades?)
- Stuff Blowing Up: Any experiment Iori conducts has a high probability of exploding.