- Exact Time to Failure: He explains to the IMF that he has to get from Sydney to Atlanta within 20 hours. It's later revealed he deliberately infected himself with Chimera as the only way to smuggle the virus out of Australia, and had to be innoculated with the antivirus within 20 hours of infection before the virus's dormant period in the body ends.
- FaceHeel Turn: After one of his colleagues, Dr. Sergei Gradksy was deliberately infected with Chimera to test the virus, Nekhorvich contacted the IMF about what his superiors were up to with Chimera.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Subverted; Nekhorvich is clearly appalled by his work for Biocyte.
- Meaningful Name: As a virologist who specialised in combining DNA molecules, Ethan notes it's appropriate Nekhorvich would name his creation after a Mix-and-Match Critter from Greek mythology.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He's implied to have been apalled by his superior's plans for Chimera and planned to turn the virus over to the Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta.
- Neck Snap: How Ambrose kills him.
- Oh, Crap!: When he realises he's not talking to Ethan (who he knows as Dimitri).
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: It's implied he created Chimera as part of a plan to create a cure for influenza.
A Kremlin checkpoint security guard.
- Funny Foreigner: He may be Russian, but he's still quite funny.
- Nice Guy: He's quite affable and friendly, and him asking Ethan what the hell is going on is just part of his job.
- Uncertain Doom: It's unknown what happened to him. He's last seen inside the Kremlin before it exploded. But he could have gotten out.
A wealthy Indian media tycoon and the IMF's target to extract information during their mission in Mumbai.
- The Casanova: Certainly acts like one.
- Dirty Old Man: He keeps collections of Indian sexual artworks inside his inner rooms and charms younger women into sleeping with him with playful antics. Too bad he comes across Agent Carter.
- Fiction 500: He owns one of the biggest and most advanced telecommunications company in the world and certainly has the wealth to show for it, with an opulent party inside his luxurious palace. The guy has butlers hand out free smartphones to his guests in order to contact them, for God's sake!
- Large Ham: Brij is basically the same character played by Kapoor in Slumdog Millionaire but as a lecherous mass media tycoon. Those playful twinkletoes can chew the floor of his chamber any time.
Prime Minister of Great Britain
- Judge, Jury, and Executioner: His powers as controller of the Syndicate would make him this over several targets of MI6.
- The Good Chancellor: As shown when it is proven he had the Syndicate project shut down.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Rejects Atlee's Syndicate proposal, which establishes his rationalism and logic.
- Tranquil Fury: Angrily shuts down Atlee's attempts to cover his ass about the Syndicate by calmly telling him to "save it for the public inquiry"
The Chancellor of Austria
- Cruel Twist Ending: Character-wise, it's sad that Ethan did all the work just for his car to blow up.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Suddenly killed when you thought he's safe.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: In his only appearance he goes to the Vienna State Opera to watch Turandot. Turandot!!
- Nice Guy: In his only fifteen minutes of screen time he showed himself to be very polite and affable.