Heroes (Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien Agreste, United HeroeZ) | Kwamis | School Characters | Villains (Hawk Moth, Chloé Bourgeois, Lila Rossi, Akumatized Villains Season 1, Akumatized Villains Season 2, Akumatized Villains - Season 3, Akumatized Villains Season 4, Amokized Sentimonsters) | Assorted Civilians
Mystical creatures created from a person's emotions. They are made using the Peacock Miraculous and currently exist to serve as stooges for any designated villain.
- Conveniently Timed Distraction: Besides working as allies and muscle for the Akuma villains, this seems to be the other purpose of the monsters, the Butterfly monster being used as a distraction to help Hawk Moth escape and the Lollipop creature used to keep Ladybug from reaching Chloé.
- Dumb Muscle: The sentimonsters often act as allies for the Akuma villains. In "Miraculer", Ladybug makes a point of noting that the lollipop monster is on its own, rather than partnered with an Akuma villain. This essentially makes them The Dragon of the Big Bad's Dragon. However, on occasion, sentimonsters that have greater care and effort put into their creation can become fully sapient beings.
- Good Powers, Bad People: Much like Hawk Moth, the Peacock Miraculous's powers aren't intended to be used for evil. It's implied that the true reason is to create friends or heroic minions, but when used for selfish or evil reasons, it creates rampaging monsters.
- Guardian Entity: In theory, their purpose is to create a powerful being from someone's emotions that will aid them in heroism. In practice, Mayura and Shadow Moth use them as rampaging monsters.
- The Heartless: Much like how Hawk Moth's misuse of the Butterfly Miraculous corrupts normal people into supervillains, Mayura's misuse of the Peacock Miraculous creates monstrous constructs out of people's negative emotions.
- Meaningful Name: The term "sentimonster" is a portmanteau of "monster" and "sentiment", as they are born from emotions and (usually) act on emotions alone.
- Mooks: Sentimonsters are (typically) non-sentient entities created by wielders of the Peacock Miraculous.
- Murderous Malfunctioning Machine: Sentimonsters seem to be the only thing immune to Cat Noir's "Cataclysm", though not entirely. Instead of destroying them instantly, it creates visible cracks and they start attacking indiscriminately, ignoring the commands of the one holding the amok.
- No Name Given: Unlike supervillains, they're usually just referred to as sentimonsters. Even of those that have episodes named after them, Feast only got its name after Hawk Moth Akumatized it and Ladybug simply shares her name with the hero she's impersonating.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: In "Ladybug", it is revealed that the sentimonsters are capable of sentience, with Mayura creating a replica of Ladybug so effective that she teams up with the real Ladybug and Cat Noir when Ladybug gives Senti-Ladybug her amokized object (an Eiffel Tower keychain) but can still be recalled by Mayura regardless. Only Ladybug and Cat Noir are upset when this happens.
The first sentimonster Mayura manifests. Accompanies Hawk Moth. Manifests from Hawk Moth's despair in his defeat. The amok is in his broken cane.
A humanoid lollipop creature that manifests from August's frustration over not being able to have lollipops. The amok is in his pacifier.
An enormous doll that accompanies Reflekta, and manifested from Juleka's frustration over being unable to take part in a photoshoot. The amok is in Juleka's hairclip.
- Amplifier Artifact: The doll is able to fire a larger, persistent version of Reflekta's Clone by Conversion beams, allowing her to transform multiple people at a time.
- Breath Weapon: She fires beams out of her mouth.
- Creepy Doll: Aside from being giant and able to fire a beam that turns everyone into clones of Reflekta, her appearance is quite scary with her wide vacant eyes.
- Dub Name Change: Poupeflekta in the French version.
- Humongous Mecha: Reflekta controls her from the inside by using the transformed hairclip.
- Morphic Resonance: The doll looks like a simplistic, doll-like version of Reflekta.
Akumatized form: Feast
An ancient frog-like Sentimonster made by a young Master Fu, manifested from his own hunger and anger during a guardian trial, turning it into a Miraculous eater. The amok is in his guardian staff.
- Create Your Own Villain: This sentimonster was literally created by Master Fu in his younger days. He views it as My Greatest Failure.
- The Dreaded: Master Fu is terrified of the sentimonster, even before it was Akumatized. His first instinct upon learning of its presence in Paris is to take the Miraculous and run.
- Extreme Omnivore: While it wants to devour every Miraculous that exists it also swallows everything and everyone who gets in it's way.
- Food as Bribe: It took Hawk Moth offering the Butterfly, Peacock, Cat and Ladybug Miraculous as a snack for the sentimonster for it to go along with his plan.
- Hero Killer: It ate almost every single Miraculous guardian, as well as their temple, and every single Miraculous (and presumably their kwamis) outside of the 20+ known ones.
- Knight of Cerebus: Substantially darker and more serious than most of the other Villain of the Week characters, due to being responsible for Master Fu's greatest failure and the destruction of the Order of the Guardians. Master Fu is utterly terrified of it and resorts to fleeing town with all of the other Miraculouses to spare Ladybug and Cat Noir the fate of being devoured.
- Magic Eater: It eats everything, but its prey of choice is Miraculous.
- Make My Monster Grow: Akumatizing it made it big enough to swallow buses whole.
- No Name Given: Its original name, if Fu even gave it one, was never stated. Hawk Moth named its akumatized form "Feast", but other than that, it's only ever called by descriptive terms like "the sentimonster".
- No-Sell: Crossed with Informed Ability, but Master Fu states that its immune to the abilities of the Miraculous as a reason why Ladybug and Cat Noir can't beat it.
- One-Word Vocabulary: Its whole dialogue consists of the phrase "Yum-yum, MIRACULOUS!".
- Overly Long Tongue: Its tongue can stretch several times the length of its body, which is scaled up when Hawk Moth Akumatizes it.
- Phlebotinum Muncher: It hungers for the Miraculous.
- Stomach of Holding: Its stomach is like a Pocket Dimension.
- Super-Persistent Predator: It's hungry for Miraculouses, and it will get Miraculouses, no matter what gets in its way. Hawk Moth gives it the ability to track Miraculouses no matter where they are when he Akumatizes it, making it impossible to hide from and allowing it to find its way to Master Fu immediately.
- Swallowed Whole: It doesn't chew, it just gulps its target down.
A perfect copy of Ladybug made by Mayura, manifested from her dedication to Hawk Moth. Her amok is in Nathalie's Eiffel Tower keychain.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Ladybug and Cat Noir take her death really hard.
- BFG: Her "Senti Charm" gives her a huge paintball gun.
- Clones Are People, Too: The real Ladybug notes that there is nothing monstrous about Sentimonster Ladybug whatsoever, and gives Senti-Ladybug her own amok, allowing Sentimonster Ladybug to be her own person. Then Mayura destroys her.
- Evil Knockoff: She's a copy of Ladybug working for Mayura. Except she's not evil.
- Gone Horribly Right: Mayura wanted a copy of Ladybug so perfect that Cat Noir couldn't tell the difference. The copy is so like Ladybug that she willingly turns on Mayura once Ladybug frees her from Mayura's control.
- HeelFace Door-Slam: Mayura dismisses her when she starts to rebel, reducing her to an ordinary feather.
- MookFace Turn: She sides with the real Ladybug once she gets a hold of her own amok.
- Redemption Equals Death: As soon as she turns on Mayura she is killed off.
A copy of Markov's akumatized form, made as a distraction by Mayura while Hawk Moth is in New York.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Because Ladybug was in New York and couldn't make a lucky charm suited for fighting the fake Robostus before the amok was dismissed, any damage he made to Paris couldn't be undone. Though given his only goal was to distract Ladybug and Cat Noir, who weren't even in town at the time, it's debatable how much of a "win" this really counts as for it.
- The Unfought: Mayura unsummons him before Ladybug can return to Paris.
A giant floating eye that assists Truth in getting people to tell the truth, and manifested from Luka's frustration about Marinette's secrecy. The amok is in Luka's guitar pick pendant, which is also his akumatized object.
- Artificial Stupidity: It assumes cardboard cutouts of Ladybug and Cat Noir are the real deal.
- Dub Name Change: Called Pharo in the French dub.
- Logical Weakness: Being a single eye, it lacks depth perception, and because of its paralyzing gaze, it doesn't expect whatever it looks at to move. Put these two together, and you can guess why it fell for the cardboard cutouts.
- Morphic Resonance: Aside from the brown iris, it shares Truth's colour scheme.
- Oculothorax: A giant eyeball.
- The Paralyzer: Anyone it shines its light upon cannot move, though they can still speak, making it easy for Truth to hit them with his power.
A giant yellow gorilla with black stripes that accompanies Queen Banana. The amok is in Chloé's banana hair clip, which is also her akumatized object.
- Alliterative Name: Banana Boom Boom.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: A fifty foot tall ape that can give King Kong a run for his money.
- Morphic Resonance: Shares Queen Banana's colour scheme, and has similar stripes to her.
- One-Hit Kill: Like Queen Banana, he can throw giant bananas to turn people into bananas, or smash them with his fists to the same effect.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: He's basically a Gorizilla clone that shares Queen Banana's powers.
Akumatized form: The Collector
A copy of Gabriel Agreste created by Shadow Moth to fool his nephew Félix from thinking his uncle is Shadow Moth, and get the ring he stole from the real Gabriel. He is later akumatized into the Collector to capture people and force them to reveal their secrets.
A flying blue leviathan that assists Malediktator in manipulating the Parisian public to obey his commands. The amok is in the mayor's sash, which is also his akumatized object.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: One of the largest sentimonsters to date.
- Dismantled MacGuffin: In dividing Malediktator, it also divided the akuma and amok in his sash. This necessitates tight coordination by the heroes to contain and purify them all once the clones are defeated.
- Evil Counterpart: Its abilities are directly paralleled with the Mouse Miraculous' Multitude, said power being the solution to combating it.
- Extra Eyes: It has multiple eyes all over its body.
- Giant Flyer: Along with its abnormal size, the parasite is shown floating throughout the sky creating countless clones.
- Morphic Resonance: It is the same shade of blue as Malediktator's outfit, and its eyes resemble the round symbol on his sash.
- One to Million to One: By swallowing Malediktator, Mega Leech can create thousands of micro-Malediktators so they can directly enter the brain of any Parisian citizen and control them.
A pink vortex that accompanies Reflekta, being the second sentimonster made for that specific villain. Manifested from Juleka's guilt over revealing Rose's illness, which she asked her not to. The amok is in Juleka's phone.
- Bigger on the Inside: A fixture on a bathroom stall that opens into a cavernous tunnel.
- Breathable Liquid: The physics in Guiltrip's interior are as if everything is suspended in liquid, but everyone can breathe in it just fine.
- Clone by Conversion: It shares Reflekta's power to convert people into copies of her after making them succumb to their guilt, but also makes them mindlessly loyal and gives them the ability to fire conversion beams (which previous transformed clones did not have).
- Emotion Bomb: Guiltrip's insides emit bubbles that attach themselves to its victims, increasing their feelings of guilt and remorse to a debilitating point. This nearly drove Cat Noir to suicide.
- Evil Is Visceral: Guiltrip's interior gives the impression of an organic fluid vessel with its bubbles resembling some kind of antibody.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The circumstances of its creation left Juleka too bereft to act as Reflekta, dropping her amokized phone and thus losing control of Guiltrip, becoming its first victim. This is to Shadow Moth's complete surprise.
- Morphic Resonance: Its exterior shares Reflekta's colour scheme.
- Rule of Symbolism: Guiltrip is, obviously, inspired by Juleka's guilt motivated depression, and physically manifests the strong pull of spiraling into a depressive state and drowning or being smothered in negative feelings.
- Weapons That Suck: Guiltrip's opening is a vortex that sucks in anyone nearby, with enough force to break the doorframe Cat Noir and Ladybug tried to anchor themselves on.
An origami butterfly that resembles an akuma. Made by Mayura, manifested from her desire to discover Ladybug's identity. The amok is in Nathalie's tablet.
- Chameleon Camouflage: Optigami can seamlessly blend in with any object, the only sign of its presence being its distinct eyes.
- Expy: It's based on Hawk Moth's akumas.
- Logical Weakness: Because it needs its eyes in order to see, they have to be exposed whenever it's recording.
- Loophole Abuse: As it is technically a living being, it can see a kwami and transmit that image to Nathalie's tablet.
- Meaningful Name: Optigami's name combines "opti" from "optical" as in "relating to sight" and "gami" from "origami" as in the paper-folding art. Essentially its name means "origami that sees" befitting its purpose as Sinister Surveillance.
- Morphic Resonance: Optigami cannot disguise its eyes, and has to open them in order to transmit information back to Nathalie's tablet.
- Sinister Surveillance: It watches over and records the heroes whose identities are known to Gabriel and Nathalie in order to help them find out Ladybug and Cat Noir's identities, transmitting the recordings back to the tablet which holds the amok.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Shadow Moth dispels it once Ladybug exposes its existence.
A copy of Alec Cataldi created to replace the real Alec at a ceremony. The amok is in Shadow Moth's cane.
- Capture and Replicate: Shadow Moth keeps the real Alec trapped in the bathroom while he has the sentimonster replace him.
- Jerkass: His primary purpose is to belittle and insult Audrey so she can be rendered vulnerable to akumatization.
- The Unfought: Shadow Moth dispels him as soon as he's served his purpose.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Shadow Moth dispels him once he's driven Audrey to be akumatized, so he can reuse the amok to copy someone else.
A copy of Nino Lahiffe created as a way to make it easier for Optigami to enter the Turtle Miraculous in order to find out Ladybug's identity. The amok is in Shadow Moth's cane.
- Enemy Mine: Played with. The Shadow Moth-controlled fake Carapace teams up with Ladybug and Rena Rouge to defeat Style Queen as part of his plan to better sell the idea that they "won" so she won't notice Optigami in the Turtle Miraculous. Shadow Moth mentions he simply could have "Carapace" betray Ladybug and not shield her from Style Queen, but he still helps her win, presumably because if Style Queen turns her to glitter he won't be able to retrieve the Miraculous from her and he would gain every Miraculous by having her followed.
- Kill and Replace: Used by Shadow Moth to replace the real Nino after he was glitterized by Style Queen.
- Out-of-Character Alert: Shadow Moth doesn't know Alya and Nino's special high-five, which Ladybug immediately notices when she catches him messing it up in her Lucky Charm mirror. From that, she deduces Shadow Moth's plan and ruins it.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Shadow Moth dispels him once the ruse is revealed, as keeping him around served no purpose.
A copy of Nino Lahiffe's akumatized form of the Bubbler. His amok is in Shadow Moth's coffee cup.
- HeelFace Door-Slam: Like Senti-Ladybug before him, he's immediately dispelled when Ladybug gets her hands on his amok and turns him against Shadow Moth.
- Hostage Situation: He traps Alya's family, Nino and Marinette in bubbles as part of Shadow Moth's scheme to force Alya into betraying Ladybug.
- MookFace Turn: He sides with Ladybug once she gets a hold of his amok.
- Redemption Equals Death: As soon as he turns on Shadow Moth, he is killed off.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Shadow Moth immediately dispels him once Ladybug gets a hold of his amok, as keeping him around would only prevent him from escaping.
A living USB thumb drive that can hack into any technology, specifically Markov, and control it.
- Computer Virus: It exists to infect Markov's software, making him susceptible to akumatization while also more controllable than his previous incarnation.
- Meaningful Name: The first half of its name is based on the word "hack" which refers to taking over computer systems through unauthorized means. Hack-san was created to take over Max's robot buddy.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: It has a black design and radiates evil red energy when active.
- Shout-Out: Its appearance is heavily based on the virus Big Bad X.A.N.A. from Code Lyoko.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Shadow Moth, knowing that Markov won't fall for the same trick twice, gets rid of the sentimonster after Robustus is defeated once more.
A colossal coal colored cat who creates chaos and conundrums in the city at crepuscule. The amok is hidden in the maneki neko figure of a girl named Rythm sad due to losing her cat.
- Cats Are Mean: A large feline who wreaks havoc on Paris.
- Irony: Maneki Nekos are known to bring in good fortune to it's owners. But this one in particular creates bad fortune by terrorizing Paris.
- Maneki Neko: It's designed after the popular Japanese charms and the magic feather was hidden in the fanboy's.
- Tropey, Come Home: It was created through the sadness of a young girl whose cat went missing.