Denizens of the now-defunct Minecraft Troper Server run by ArcanGenth and later Redwhitenblue. It's Spiritual Successor is administered by Flaminghello who will whitelist you upon request.
Tropes pertaining to Poleatar
- The Big Guy: Had the highest score in unarmed skill (punching) on Iacon Mk. III.
- Berserk Button: Skeletons. Bane of many a rampage, their arrows have cost him more than one battle. He loathes them even more than endermen.
- Character Development: Parodied. "Warpbreaker... I... Forgive you." (Mk. III)
- Cluster F-Bomb: Used to be pretty much a given if you killed him. He's cleaned up his act over the years.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Died setting up a safe zone to spawn on in the end. (Mk. III)
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog: Due to some glitch his work on said safe zone was reversed.
- The Hero: while not the protagonist, he did find and open the end portal and has a personal vendetta against the enderdragon. (Mk. III)
- Hot-Blooded: Has no problem punching that punk-ass skeleton until it stops shooting him.
- Jerkass Genie: On the now-defunct Petercraft at times.
- Large Ham: "WHERE ARE YOU?!"
- Mad Bomber: In his efforts to flatten the Despero Desert on Ravendel he became one.
- Meaningful Name: "Semperpax" is Latin for eternal peace.
- Rousing Speech: Word for word recitation of Aragorn's speech at the black gate before the Wither fight on MK. II.
- and later his "We fight for Iacon!" speech before the enderdragon fight on MK. III
- Running Gag: Deaths due to lack of armor. And subsequent freakouts.
Tropes associated with Vesper_Noir
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Vesper likes to believe that underneath her avatar's winter coat, she wears one of these, or a Waistcoat of Style. Or both.
- Berserk Button: While generally not one to cause too much of a fuss, Vesper does have a tendency to become hot-headed when certain buttons are pressed.
- Ghasts. Due to their volatile fireballs, which have damaged many pieces of her glass and have pushed her into lakes of lava a few too many times, these floating, wailing creatures can get on Vesper's nerves real fast.
- Hurting—or, god forbid, killing—Vesper's dogs. She's very attached to them, and would very much like it if Creepers would stay clear of them, or else have every mob in the general vicinity face her wrath.
- You'd also be lucky if all she gives you is dead silence if you start severely bashing her favorite characters, films, or actors on the server.
- Cold Sniper/Friendly Sniper: Often, Vesper's Weapon of Choice is the bow and arrow, allowing her to keep a good distance between her target(s). The Cold and Friendly aspects come depending on her mood.
- Covert Pervert: Being possibly one of the only representatives of Fandoms on the server, it sometimes comes as a bit of a shock to others that she's not too shy about certain (often "taboo") subjects.
- The fact that she also has a Tumblr should probably be very telling. (WARNING: Potential NSFW content.)
- Creator Thumbprint: Vesper has a weird thing for windows. Big windows. Also, Lapis Lazuli. And diamond, emerald, and redstone ores.
- Elite Mooks: Tired of having her precious, color-coded dogs die horrible deaths (the last of which was caused by lightning), she has now established The Order of Cyan—a collection of cyan-colored wolves used specifically for mob combat.
- Silent Snarker: " "
- Sophisticated as Hell: One minute, Vesper could be having an intellectual conversation (often with Sipherdidus or Chemical Steel) about sexuality, gender, religion, or even education, and then all of a sudden be seen cussing out a horde of Zombies that happen to be her victims.
- Weapon of Choice: Vesper is a fan of collecting wolves on the server and using them to tear Zombies limb from limb.
- Cowboy: Has been his skin for months now, more from laziness than anything else. He does occasionally wrangle him some cattle, and wants horses added.
Tropes associated with either Pvt or his builds:
- Boring, but Practical Branch mining, what he usually does when not trying to create a ship.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Has made a number of purely decorative ships, both wooden sailing ships and "metal" hulled modern warships. All of them don't go anywhere and don't do anything.
- The Alleged Car One of those ships was built to suggest it was run aground after suffering combat damage.
Tropes associated with arahman21
- Bare-Fisted Monk : Preferred way of combat, but also good with arrows.
- Berserk Button : Did not take zombies wiping out his village nicely.
Lives under a mountain, which he calls his own. Spends a lot of time digging mines under the mountain, searching for things like iron, gold, and diamonds (and collecting more cobblestone than he knows what to do with in the process).
Tropes associated with Specialist290
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Has yet to actually complete a long-term project of any sort, as he keeps switching between ideas on a whim.
- Beneath the Earth: Where he spends much of his time. The fact that he's tunneled into two underground ravines and an abandoned mine shaft have occupied much of his time and efforts to explore.
- Bold Explorer: To be honest, he likes wandering around seeing the sights (including things others have built) more than building megaprojects himself.
- Snowlem: Briefly attempted to build a snow golem-manned defensive perimeter around his mountain. It didn't work as planned, in part because skeletons' bows outrange snow golems' snowballs.