Amity, 15-going-on-16, United States
- Amateur Sleuth: Has proven to be very effective at parsing out the truth of the otherworlder situation, even compared to people whove been trying to figure it out their entire lives.
- Badass Normal: Quite ballsy for a girl her size. Can think circles around most of the adults around her.
- Bad Liar: Fortunately, the Miamaska helps out with that.
- The Chick: Averted.
- Constantly Curious: If YOU ended up in another world, wouldnt you be?
- Cute Monster Girl: Cute otherwolder girl, certainly. Considered monstrous by some.
- Freakiness Shame: Her reaction to seeing her Miamaskad eyes for the first time.
- Good Is Not Dumb: She really isnt.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The Tiny Girl to Trosces Huge Guy.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: This, but shes not above taking advantage of her weirdness either.
- Kid from the Future: Er, from an alternate divergent universe with shared history that is chronologically and technologically ahead.
- Little Miss Snarker: Provides some good comic relief this way.
- Master of Disguise: Enough of one to fool a pair of doofy guards, at least.
- Naïve Everygirl: For maybe half a day, until she realizes that the only person really looking out for her well-being is herself. She steps up quick.
- Nice Girl: Might manipulate you or lie, but only in the interest of self-preservation, and shell feel bad about it.
- Odd Friendship: Developing one with Aleco.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Her old identity.
- Plucky Girl: Has some down moments, but bounces right back. Depression isnt productive, after all.
- Snooping Little Kid: If you have the gall to discuss her fate behind her back, you should at least expect her to do this.
- Teens Are Short: Could pass for twelve.
- Unlikely Hero: Somebody has to do it.
- Iron Woobie
- Youthful Freckles: Acquired after a day-long walk.
Aleco, Son of Pamfilos, Alodia
An intrepid mailman who was once involved in all of the otherworlder business, Alecos not too happy to be dragged back in like this but, well, one more day couldnt hurt, could it?
- Ascended Extra: The writer and audience liked him so much, his generic grey speech bubbles got an upgrade to color!
- Curious Qualms of Conscience: The girls none of his business, really, but hes started to care about Amity on a more personal level after spending some time with her. Shes still weird, though.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Whats with the attachment to the wool cap, Aleco?
- Hidden Depths: Showing signs of having these.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: He doesnt want to go back to that cloak-and-dagger life.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Its clear even through the snark that he really does care.
- Not a Morning Person: Doesnt help that he slept next to an open window.
- Not So Stoic: Can NOT handle crying girls.
- Now, Let Me Carry You: Nope. Only because they had some guards to trick, and he complains afterwards about how heavy she was.
- Odd Friendship: Developing one with Amity.
- Sweet Tooth: He was really looking forward to eating that spoon sweet.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Amity.
Amolas been trapped in Alodia for a long, long time. Shuffled around an otherworlder underground railroad of sorts, what should've been a refuge for him turned out to be little more than a series of unending interrogations. Having been physically abused as well as mentally, there is little he wouldnt do to escape.