A mighty knight whose lavish beard and pink tights strike fear into the hearts of his foes.
A powerful wizard and resident old guy at the Meteorfall Tavern.
- Master of None: At the start of Journeys, he has spells related to each of the main elements of the game so players can pick and choose which element or combination of elements they want to base their decks around moving forward. In Krumit's Tale, however, he only has access to fire and ice.
An elven thief whose face is often found on 'Wanted' posters, as her name suggests.
Rose/Queen of Shadows
A pure and holy priestess with an unhinged temperament and a chain-smoking alter ego (who is about as unstable).
Once known as "The Great Muldorf", this gin-drinking hero accidentally consumed the spirit of an evil genie. He now walks the earth as Muldorf - Necrodude/Necroperson!
- Cursed with Awesome: Besides being turned into a perpetually grueling, pink-eyed creep, he's done rather well for himself with his new abilities.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Good Counterpart: To the Uberlich and his Kooltists who possess similar kits to his.
- The Minion Master
- Squishy Wizard: In Krumit's Tale, he starts off with less health than the other characters.
Varfa & Orhu/Bongo/Caw
A brave ranger who patrols the wilds with her menagerie of dysfunctional animal companions.
In the same band as Bruno. When he's not slinging tunes, he's bodyslamming mages. It's said he wears the crest of the Magic Guild on his neck upside down as a sign of disrespect for the magical arts.
One of the famous "Beard Brothers" - A can of mages that take pride in there robust manes. Redbeard is wanted for arson in three kingdoms.
After the meteor fell, roving gangs began to take charge of fallen cities. Streetwise Elf-ish such as Lagovaz quickly discovered their talents were more appreciated in the new order.
Poh Rey Cardoso
Cardoso didn't exactly *want* to be a vampire, but he didn't have much choice in the matter.
A revived revenant warlock who is calling down the meteor to ravage all of creation once again. While he possesses a wide variety of abilities, he gets stronger the more he fosters the "Doom" gauge unique to his boss fight. Enjoys picking his nose.
A spectral monarch who rules over the Crypt. His deck is centered around stamina reduction and draining hit points to heal himself.
A whirling, living tempest who roams the Desert. He possesses an electricity-based deck.
- Achilles' Heel: Fully upgraded Sun Shades can drastically reduce his damage potential.
An egotistical demi-human who frolics through the Plains. He's the most straightforwardly physical fighter among the bosses.
- Achilles' Heel: Due to being a purely physical powerhouse, compromising his stamina can slow him down significantly.
A corpulent hag who stews curses in the Swamp. She uses poison and curse damage to debilitate and destroy intruders.
A screaming tree who constantly yells about his own superiority in the Forest. In battle, he erects tremendously thick defenses to protect himself and wear down his enemies.
A destructive, orange dragon who dwells in the Cave. Fire is his element of choice.
- Achilles' Heel: Like with Sandman, the Sun Shades item can allow players to tank even his most hard-hitting attacks.
The restless ruler of the Boneyard. Calacas competes with the Ghost King to become the ruler of each new lost soul.
The king of the Gobloids who fights in pursuit of the Great Gobloid Republic.
King of the Barbearians, is also a connoisseur of battle royal. Adventurers come from all over the world to seek glory and titilation in his arena.
A powerful shawoman and chief electromancer at GlowTech.
The Exile wanders the wasteland collecting Gew-Gaws and Artifacts for reasons unknown and to (probably) be revealed.
A green curmudgeon who showcases his "tales" with tiles in various boxes.