The Major allies for Metal Fight Beyblade. They'll do whatever it takes to help Gingka and the others against all sort of threats on their journey.
Voiced By: Marina Inoue (Japanese), Katie Griffin (English)
A female blader who retires at the end of Fusion and becomes Ryo's secretary.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Defrosting Ice Queen: A non-romantic example. She starts off as cold and reserved, but warms up and becomes much friendlier after her battle with Gingka.
- Doppelgänger Spin: Her Aquario can perform this by moving so fast it looks like it's multiplying.
- Faux Action Girl
- Heroic BSoD: Becomes traumatized by her defeat by Ryuga and decides never to compete again.
- Office Lady: From Masters onward.
- Shonen Hair: Rare female example.
- To Be a Master
- The Worf Effect: She's lost to Kenta in a rematch, Ginga, Kyoya, Yu, Tsubasa, Hyoma, and then Ryuga. The last battle is what convinces her to quit blading.
- Trauma Button: Ryuga and the Dark Power became this for her after Fusion.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Voiced By: Hozumi Gouda (Japanese)
A dog blader from Koma Village who can speak.
- Butt-Monkey: In the manga, he's made fun of and discriminated for being a dog Blader.
- Childhood Friend: to Gingka, along with Hyoma.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Totally absent from Fury.
- Demoted to Extra: Has a bigger role in the manga. He even has his own Beyblade!
- He also has a very small role in Masters compared to Fusion. Then disappears in Fury.
- Meaningful Name: It means "North Star".
- Mentor Mascot
- Talking Animal
Voiced By: Tetsuya Kakihara (Japanese), Lyon Smith (English)
Ginga's friend from Koma Village.
- An Ice Person: The DS games for some reason have his special move to be Blizzard Hold, a move that encases the opposing beyblade in ice before Aries rams into it, even though in the show itself, Aries never shows any Ice-based special moves. His name may have to do with it though.
- Childhood Friend: to Gingka.
- Demoted to Extra: In Masters.
- Heroic BSoD: For a short while, after losing to Reiji.
- Japanese Politeness
- Meaningful Name: He points out himself that his name has kanji for "iceberg" and "demon". The former refers to his politeness and the latter to his Trickster tendencies.
- The Worf Effect: Hyoma doesn't fare well during the later half of Metal Fusion. He was initially a genuinely strong and skilled blader, to the point of being one of Gingka's strongest rivals, but after his loss against Gingka, his win record is almost non-existent, outside of a practice battle against Hikaru. What's worse is that his signature move, his Eternal Defense spin track is overshadowed by bladers who can do the same and are far more skilled than him, such as Jigsaw, Chao Xin and Toby.
Voiced By: Show Hayami (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
Ginga's father and the president of WBBA.
- Bumbling Dad: Very much so in Masters.
- Badass Longcoat: In his Phoenix getup.
- Char Clone: As Phoenix.
- Code Name: Phoenix in Fusion.
- Disappeared Dad: For a while.
- Hope Springs Eternal: Makes a big deal of this during his battle with Doji. He was right.
- Large Ham
- Misery Builds Character: His near-death experience and recovery while watching over his son's progress make him realize that one person alone will not be enough to stop L-Drago.
- Not Quite Dead: A mountain collapsing on him didn't kill him, but it still left him with many injuries that forced him to recover while laying low.
- Playing with Fire: His beyblade is Burn Fireblaze 135MS.
- The Phoenix: His secret identity in Fusion.
- Sink-or-Swim Mentor