Tropes for Jimmy Patterson and Colonel Hargrove can be found on the main Character page.
Master Sergeant KelsoA British Paratrooper who participated in Operation Market Garden in Arnhem. He requests aide to evacuate his men while helping Patterson find Jiggs.
- A Father to His Men: Values the safety of his men as he asks Patterson to help liberate them.
- Badass Mustache: A rather pronounced one as an Officer and a Gentleman.
- Mauve Shirt: It's possible for him to get killed, but he's more developed than the rest of his squadron.
- Sergeant Rock: And a paratrooper to boot.
GerrittA member of the Dutch Resistance. He uncovered valuable information to the OSS before his capture, prompting the OSS to send Patterson to rescue him.
- Distressed Dude: He's held captive in a mansion in "Operation Repunzel", and you're tasked to save him.
- Made of Iron: He was pushed from a two story building into a haystack and appears fine. Must have some Ezio genes in him.
FoxA Dutch Resistance member who shuttles you in a truck in "The Golden Lion"
Haupsturmführer Rudolf Ulbricht von Sturmgeist
- Authority Equals Asskicking: As you fight him in Gotha, he is a very dangerous man who will shrug off a few shots.
- Bald of Evil: Balding, and a very fanatic Nazi.
- BFG: Uses an StG-44 as his weapon.
- Big Bad: Of Frontline.
- Commissar Cap: Has worn one of these early in the game. But loses it by the end.
- Cornered Rattlesnake: He's always given you the slip throughout the game. Though when trapped in the bombing at Gotha, he chooses to fight.
- Evil Old Folks: His white hair and wrinkled face shows you he's no spring chicken.
- Flunky Boss: Zigzagged. He's surrounded by a horde of other enemies, which are of a greater threat than he is if you don't use the Bazooka. Sturmgeist himself still packs a punch and has a lot more health than his minions.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: His last name translates to "Storm Ghost".
- Nazi Nobleman: A German Baron, and a highly infuential officer in the Algemeine-SS and Luftwaffe.
- Stupid Jetpack Hitler: He's responsible for the funding and development of a brand-new prototype jet fighter for the Luftwaffe.
- The Von Trope Family: One of the many darker examples, as he's a German Aristocrat and ardent Nazi with a "von" in his name.
German ChefA cook that Patterson encounters regularly throughout the game.
- Chef of Iron: Obviously.
- Clothing Damage/Dented Iron: His chef's uniform starts out clean, but gets bloodier and more torn after each encounter with Jimmy.
- Determinator: Unlike most Germans that Patterson faced, the chef didn't die straight away. His first defeat just made him mad; it took, overall, four tries for Jimmy to finally kill him.
- Killed Off for Real: Meets his end in Gotha.
- Made of Iron: He fought Jimmy Patterson on four separate occasions. Each time, he received near-fatal wounds; three of those times, he not only survived, but recovered quickly enough to go right back to cooking without signs of long-term injury. And if that wasn't enough, he also survived U-4902's demolition and foundering in Lorient's shipyard, as well as the destruction of Emmerich's train station in the RAF's bombing run, both events happening minutes after he was shot.
- Unluckily Lucky: Has the misfortune of shot by Patterson four times, and caught in two other life-threatening situations as well... and the fortune of surviving most of them.