Ezekiel "EZ" Reyes
- Accidental Murder: The truth of the crime he was imprisoned for.
- Anti-Hero: He's working to bring down the Galindo Cartel, but to remain undercover, he has to do very unsavoury things. The entire reason he's involved in the first place is due to his own criminal behavior.
- Badass Biker: It's a Given, let's face it.
- Break His Heart to Save Him: To Emily pre-series when he's in prison, which he regrets immediately.
- Cultured Badass: EZ might be a badass biker, but he also went to Stanford and enjoys books of poetry.
- Photographic Memory: A vital character trait; his ability to spot and retain information comes in handy multiple times when the club needs information.
- The Mole: For the DEA.
- Worldof Cardboard Speech: Gives one to Angel to justify why he asked Bishop to be his sponsor instead of him
Childhood sweetheart of EZ, who has moved up in society.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Her two love interests are troubled criminal biker EZ Reyes and psychotic cartel puppet master Miguel Galindo. She certainly knows how to pick 'em.
- Good Girls Avoid Abortion: She believes Cristobal's kidnapping is her punishment for having an abortion to spite EZ.
- Good Is Not Dumb: She's the first to understand the rebels' tactics and present a way to dismantle their favorable public image. Unfortunately, she underestimates the ruthlessness of the cartel's own methods.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Regarding cartel business. She was perfectly fine with this until her son was kidnapped.
- Mama Bear: She reams out Miguel when their son is kidnapped by rebels and goes to EZ for information when her husband won't tell her anything.
- My God, What Have I Done?: When she sees the murdered nun.
Obipso "Bishop" Losa
President of Mayans MCs Santo Padre Charter.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: While he would punch EZ for speaking when he's not allowed to and berates him for being impulsive (even though he's actually proud of him), he also became EZ's sponsor instead of Angel and counsels him to make amends to Angel if he's to get an unanimous vote for his full patch.
Johnny El Coco Cruz
A full patch member of Mayans MC.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: His mother's a foul-mouthed prostitute and his underage sister actually his daughter is getting into pornography.
Che "Taza" Romero
Vice presidente of Mayans MC, Santo Padre Charter.
Michael "Riz" Ariza
Former Secretary of Mayans MC, Santo Padre Charter.
The son of Galindo Cartel founder, Jose Galindo.
- 0% Approval Rating: Miguel doesn't have much in the way of friends. Marcus Alvarez, who he considers a friend, has little respect for him. The rest of the Mayans thoroughly despise him because they feel disrespected, and an entire criminal organization has been built for the sole purpose of destroying his cartel...and several of the Mayans he uses as muscle are in on it.
- Beard of Evil: He has a well-groomed beard to complete his evil ensemble.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Miguel loves his family deeply, doting on his young son. He also holds his deceased father in high regard.
- Faux Affably Evil: He makes a show of being polite and soft-spoken, but still slips in a nasty joke as he coldly has an enemy dismembered.
- Love Is a Weakness: Is encouraged to think this way by his own mother, who tells him the horrifying story that his infant brother was kidnapped by a rival cartel and his father chose to let the child die rather than give in. A few months later, they were pregnant with Miguel. She tells him this to persuade him not to save his own son who's been kidnapped by rebels.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Refers to the Mexicans suffering under the cartel's thumb as "greasy fucking peasants".
- Sharp-Dressed Man: His immaculate dress sense makes him stand out as a man of power among the Mayans.
- Took a Level in Badass: When he offers Devante to Adelita in order to cement the trust between the Galindo Cartel and Los Olvidados
- Torture Always Works: Seems to believe this even when the subject is an unfortunate street vendor who knows nothing.
The once strong Mexican patriarch and EZs father.
EZ's DEA handler and second cousin.