The creator of the channel and the host of Maxmoefoe-Pokemon.
- Awesome Aussie: Occasionally plays into this trope.
- The Alcoholic: Especially on Cold Ones and during his "Drink As Much As Possible" vlogs, but it is present in a lot of videos.
- All Men Are Perverts: Plays into this in his "Am I allowed to open this on Youtube?" series.
- Also just makes sexual references in general. Especially likes the word "pussy". Emphasis on the "P".
- Alliterative Name: His last name is said to be Moefoe in the Pokemon channel storyline.
- Back from the Dead: In the "Secret of the Big Nut" a clone is swapped out for what seems to be the real Max.
- The Collector: Or as he puts it "I have a hoarder brain".
- Catchphrase: Many, most notably; "MASSIVE LEGEND HERE!"
- Distressed Dude / Damsel in Distress: When playing "Prancass Pach" he is kidnapped by Dankey Kang and needs Mario and Lugi to save her. Is also kidnapped by How To Basic a lot.
- Distracted by My Own Sexy: In one pokemon video he catches his reflection in the camera.
- "Who's that handsome devil!? ...Alright enough of that."
- Gasshole: Max burps a lot. Sometimes he farts but that's more rare.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Max gets mad very easily. His video "World's Angriest Pokemon Go Player" is a good example.
- Max will also destroy certain cards or products in anger, especially key rings. He loaths key rings and bag hangers.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Claims to be when he opens "girly" Pokemon items like dollhouse furniture, but makes sure to remind everyone "I aint gay" whenever he squees over how cute something is.
- Killed Off for Real: Possibly. Evil Max killed him when he discovered he was trapped in an endless loop of intros and tried to break free. Since then, a Max clone (or clones) have been doing the intros and Evil Max the products.
- Manchild: Self described.
- No Indoor Voice: Max shouts a lot of the time. Which has earned him complaints from his neighbours.
- Nice Hat: His Maxmoefoe baseball hat he wears in videos often. Also, his Gucci baseball hat.
- Nerd Glasses: Has several pairs.
- Motor Mouth: During his outros and his intros on his early videos.
- Selective Squeamishness Suppression: Max can handle vomit, blood, collecting pee and spit from people; but he cannot stand the word "poop".
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- The Stoner: Max cannot handle his edibles.
A "lovely lady" who helps the Shrimpson Boys with their challenges. She is the female counterpart to Max, and married Fake Frank in "Human Cake".
- Action Girl: Maxine gets violent a lot.
- Ambiguous Gender: Is called "our lovely lady Maxine, here" by Fake Frank. Fake also lifts her dress and compliments her pussy, but later he chastises the Pirate for being against gay marriage.
- Black Comedy Rape: During Fake and Maxine's "honeymoon" in the shed, Ian holds the door closed so that she can't escape.
- Ian also pinches her to get her "enthusiastic consent" in "The Gentlemen's Guide"
- Chad attempts to rape her at the wedding.
- Bitter Wedding Speech: She and Fake insult each-other during their vows.Maxine:Chinese eyes. Not looking forward to that one.Fake Frank: Yeah well not looking forward to your fucked up teeth.
- Bouquet Toss: Does this at the wedding. Ian fights Chad so hard for it, he rips out a clump of his hair.
- Chew Toy: Maxine gets assaulted, attacked and kidnapped a lot. She does get to control the shock collar on Frank and Ian in "Gentlemen's Challenge" at least.
- Crosscast Role: Obviously.
- Distaff Counterpart
- Your Cheating Heart: Fake Frank cheats on her with Chad at their wedding. This causes her to slam him into the vomit-covered table.
- Later at the wedding it's implied that Maxine is cheating on Frank with Ian.
- Gold Digger: During their wedding vows Maxine tells Frank; "You've got a lot of subs. I'm looking forward to that."
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl
- Lost Wedding Ring: Maxine eats it, since it's actually a Frito.
- The Smurfette Principle: Max's only female character unless you count Prancass Pach.
- Shared Universe: With Filthy Frank
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace: Chad objects to the marriage, so Maxine and Ian kick the shit out of him.
- Tomboy: Tries to act ladylike at times, but her true nature always comes out.
- Widow Woman: When Fake Frank was killed, this technically made Maxine one.
KoheMax's Japanese friend who would help him translate Japanese cards and other items. He was very shy, and was also not all that into Pokemon. Played by George Miller.
- Ax-Crazy: Casually throws a knife into Max's back and murders him to prevent him from finding out what is going on.
- Big Bad: Possibly. It was hinted it could also be the Big Nut.
- Dress-Coded for Your Convenience: Evil Max always wears an inside-out sweater, where as the real Max wears his clothes the right way round.
- Evil Counterpart: To Max.
- Evil All Along: "You do the intros! I do the products!"
- Evil Sounds Deep: Can shift into a low, demonic sounding voice.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Evil Max has a scar across his eye in his first appearance. It may have gone away thanks to Max's messing with his time loop, or they could be two different Evil Max's. It is yet to be revealed.
- He Knows Too Much: First shows up when Max is attempting to break the time loop he is caught in. He tells him "I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Mr. Moefoe".
- It's All About Me: While opening a Pokemon mirror he remarks "don't look at me, peasant."
- Knife Nut: His weapon of choice.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: Evil Max reveals he has been doing the product reviews on Maxmoefoe Pokemon the entire time. Meaning he had been playing the part of Max.
A clone of the real Max who has been doing the Pokemon door intros since the hard-boiled eggs time loop-sega. We don't yet know why or who created the clone or how many there are. The clone slowly became better at doing the intros, and speaking in full sentences.
- Kindhearted Simpleton
- Naïve Newcomer
- Too Dumb to Live: Clone Max always makes mistakes and at the beginning, could barely even function.
- Perpetual Smiler: Clone Max is always happy in the intros, unlike real Max.
- Dress-Coded for Your Convenience: Clone Max always wears all of their clothing inside-out and backwards. As apposed to Evil Max who wears inside out sweaters, and the real Max who wears his clothes properly.
- The Unintelligible: In his first few appearances, he mainly spouted words like "leg" and "bread".