- Voiced by Helen Watkinson
The new station supervisor, recently reassigned from Earth.
- Action Girl: She has trophies in kickboxing, and it shows.
- Bi the Way: Has mainly shown interest in men, except for a brief exchange which suggests she hooked up with Dawn.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: As she gradually becomes slightly warmer and more open with her coworkers.
- Enraged by Idiocy: During their visit to the world factory, Hob lashes out at her team for their immaturity, insubordination and, well, idiocy.
- Going Native: After her initial culture shock, Hob slowly assimilates into Martian society, even starting to enjoy aspects of her new life.
- Human Popsicle: Hob travelled to Mars in suspended animation. Before defrosting, she was left in a store cupboard at the base for... a while.
- Only Sane Employee: Almost everyone around her is dense or deranged or both, and her job basically consists of trying to stop them all from wiping themselves out.
- Reassigned to Antarctica: How she ended up on Mars in the first place. Her tendency to bend the rules and challenge authority didn't make her popular with her bosses back on Earth.
- Voiced by Matthew Woodcock
An eternally chipper family man assigned as Hob's loyal assistant.
- Big Eater: He welcomes Hob to Mars while eating beans straight from the tin, and his enthusiasm for salted nuts and tasty, tasty meat is evident. Food is listed as one of his "Likes." According to twitter, he eats lipstick. Big Fun may well be on the cards.
- Literal-MindedHob: Here goes nothing.
Jim: What?! No! Don't do nothing! That's the worst thing you can do!
- Mr. Exposition: When showing Hob around the base.
- Nice Guy: He's the most popular guy on Mars because he's just so damn nice to everyone, all the time.
- Yes-Man: To an extreme extent. When Hob tests his obedience, she's alarmed by the results.Hob: Jesus, Jim. Do you just blindly follow orders?
Jim: You betcha, boss! I'm your assistant. I'll do whatever you tell me to do.
Hob: Oh, really. Pour this glass of water over your head.
Jim: (immediately obeying) Brr! Ice water really wakes you up!
Hob: Now, stab yourself in the hand with this pen. ... Christ, Jim, stop! (tackles him)
Jim: Oof. Glad you stopped me there, boss. That would really have hurt.
- Voiced by Derek Elwood
The base manager, Hob's boss and fellow Earthling.
- Voiced by Tom Dalling
Head of the Technology Department.
- Voiced by David Price
As an Orange status employee, Dave is one of the lowest ranking people at MarsCorp.
- Voiced by David Knight
A former intern with the Science Department, now MarsCorp's first and only criminal.
- Voiced by Lexie McDougall
The upbeat head of communications.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Her hobbies include drinking tequila and wearing no underwear.