Darkiplier | Wilford Warfstache | Who Killed Markiplier? Characters | Minor Alter Egos (Googleplier | The Jim Twins) | Other
These are Mark's minor, non-ego characters that he has made.
- Adaptation Species Change: In one early fan game, the Butt-Stabber was a cat.
- Arch-Enemy: He can be considered Mark's, seeing as he always seems to be the serial killer in whatever game Mark plays.
- Ass Shove: Note it's never clarified what "in the butt" means precisely. It could be the cheeks, or... somewhere else.
- Boom, Headshot!: Attempted. It didn't kill him.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: What he subjects others to: Death by being stabbed in the butt.
- Mysterious Past: Nobody knows who he is, or where he came from. He's been incarcerated before, and yet still people don't know who he is.
- Prison Escape Artist: Apparently. He's been alternatively locked up in Arkham Asylum, Mount Massive Asylum, and others. Whenever referred to, he's typically at large.
- Serial Killer: One whose MO involves stabbing people in the butt. Repeatedly.
- Theme Serial Killer: He only kills people by stabbing them in the butt.
ArmandaA severed arm of a cannibal woman that Mark took as a companion during his playthrough of The Forest.
- Companion Cube: He discovered her usefulness for clearing brush and small trees accidentally, and took a liking to her. He then took to her, giving her a name and personality.
The Mad Forest PuncherAnother serial killer in the vein of The Crazed Butt-Stabber, who roams the forest, seeking to punch them to death.
- Body-Count Competition: Implied to have one with the Butt-Stabber. Given he's only shown up in Mark's Let's Play of H1Z1, it's unlikely that he'll ever catch up.
- Cannot Talk to Women: According to Stan, women usually dont talk to him because theyre too busy vomiting and/or running away.
- The Determinator: No matter what stands in his way, Stan will deliver water to the good people of San Andreas.
- Generation Xerox: Stans love of water seems to run in the family, as indicated by his son, Roy the Waterboy.
- Hearing Voices: The audience acts as this for Stan sometimes. They tell him to do things like beat up a coffee machine.
- Odd Friendship: He ends up forming a friendship with a very friendly crack dealer named Jimmy with whom he shares many misadventures with.
- Unusual Euphemism: A RunningGag between Stan and Jimmy is that when engaging in illegal activity, Stan will code valuables as various foods leaving Jimmy very confused.
- Voice of the Legion: Taking oxycontin causes him to temporarily develop a deep, reverberating voice (and a matching deranged attitude) that freaks Jimmy out.
- Animate Inanimate Object: He's a small crate that is also alive. He eventually gained a face and hands through fanart, which was later made canon.
- Companion Cube: A literal example in the original playthrough, although retcons have been made to establish him as always having been sentient.
- True Companions: With Mark. Whenever Mark faces trouble, Tiny Box Tim is always at his side.
A collection of 12 "fighters" consisting of cursed images designed to give Mark's fanbase something to do while he drove home from Cincinnati to Los Angeles.
Tropes Applying to all characters
- Achilles' Heel
- Expy: They and their game exist as a parody of The Hunger Games and their contestants
- Enemy Mine: There will be times where contestants work together against the remaining contestants. At least half of all the contestants have had alliances.
Came in 4th
- Achilles' Heel: Other peoples stupidity
- Disney Villain Death: Played With as Bob isn't a villain, but still falls to his death nonetheless.
- Famous Last Words: "God dammit "
- Surrounded by Idiots
- Too Dumb to Live: He takes a bite out of a grenade. Subverted as this does not end up killing him.
Came in 9th
- Achilles' Heel: Unmilkable enemies
- Big Eater: Well, more of a big drinker, but Chug-a-lug drank an entire lake to thwart his pursuers, as well as drinking his way out of an entire well.
Came in 3rd
- Achilles' Heel: Nap Time
- Enemy Mine: Formed an alliance with MAUL-iver against the rest of the contestants until MAUL-iver tried to touch one of Doggod's toys and died for it.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom
- Physical God
- Sleeps with Both Eyes Open: And stares into your soul while doing so.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Downplayed, but their alliance with MAUL-iver was stated to be uneasy.
- Teleportation: Capable of doing so.
Came in 7th
- Achilles' Heel: Knees.
- Creepily Long Arms: Has a wingspan longer than his entire body
- Expy: Of Frankenstein's Monster.
Came in 5th
- Achilles' Heel: GROMP.note
- Black Comedy Cannibalism: Offers to dispose of The BWAAAAAA's body, and later seems full and content despite not given food. Put 2 and 2 together and you can tell what happened.
- Celibate Hero: Well, not really a hero, per se, but they are effectively immune to seduction, which allows them to kill the Kinkster.
- Extreme Omnivore: Attempts to eat random meat, eyeballs, and his own foot. At the end of his run, he tries to eat Doggod's leg and ends up getting killed by Doggod.
- Grumpy Bear
- I Work Alone: States in his bio that he doesn't need teammates.
- Perpetual Frowner
Came in 8th
- Achilles' Heel: Shame
- Enemy Mine: Formed an alliance with Mr. Lips against the rest of the contestants, but Mr. Lips ended it quickly after The Kinkster tried to "test the true capacity of those luscious lips."
- Improbable Weapon User: Attacks using nipple clamps.
Came in 11th
- Achilles' Heel: Squeaky Toys
- Beware of Vicious Dog: Especially one with super speed and super biting powers!
- Enemy Mine: Formed an alliance with Doggod against the rest of the contestants until they tried to touch one of Doggod's toys and died for it.
- Super Speed: One of their abilities.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Downplayed, but their alliance with Doggod was stated to be uneasy.
Came in 2nd
- Achilles' Heel: Dry air
- Enemy Mine: Forms 3 alliances throughout the course of the games
- Formed an alliance with The Peepr against the rest of the contestants until The Peepr died.
- Formed an alliance with The Kinkster against the rest of the contestants, but ended it quickly after The Kinkster tried to "test the true capacity of those luscious lips."
- Formed an alliance with Wee-Woo in order to take down Doggod.
- Rule of Three: Forms 3 alliances throughout the course of the games.
- The Noseless
- Volumetric Mouth
Came in 10th
- Achilles' Heel: Bright Lights
- Enemy Mine: Formed an alliance with Mr. Lips against the rest of the contestants until their death.
- Eye Scream: Had is eyes poked out by Frankenlypto, which ended up killing him
- The Sneaky Guy: Has the uncanny ability to peep in on its opponents.
- Weakened by the Light: While not evil, it states in his bio that his weakness is bright lights.
Came in 12th
Came in 6th
- Achilles' Heel: Those thighs
- Glowing Eyes of Doom
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Attacks via an Inception horn.
Came in 1st