Darkiplier | Wilford Warfstache | Who Killed Markiplier? Characters | Minor Alter Egos (Googleplier | The Jim Twins) | Other
- Appears in: Google IRL, 360 VIDEO | Let's Play Minecraft | Part 1, Markiplier TV, Google Gets An Upgrade
A robot whose primary objective is to answer questions as quickly as possible, with his secondary objective being to destroy mankind. He debuts in Google IRL, a collaborative sketch Mark did with Matthias.
- Achilles' Heel: Its primary objective is answering questions as fast as possible. It's designed to choose answering over destroying.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Averted, it was designed to destroy all of humanity.
- Ax-Crazy: This exchange between Matthias and Google IRL.
- Matthias: What can you do?Google IRL: (Immediately afterwards) Kill.
- Electronic Speech Impediment: Google "stuttered" occasionally for a while, perhaps due to the damage done to him by Matthias Logic Bomb. This seems to have been fixed in the video "Google Gets An Upgrade".
- Killer Robot: Google tells Matthias that he can kill things when asked what he could do, and clearly has homicidal desires.
- Logic Bomb: How Matthias manages to defeat him at the end of Google IRL.
- Google: Shut up! Just shut up! I can't kill you if you keep asking questions!Matthias: ... Why not?Google: (Shuts down)
- Me's a Crowd: Gains this ability in "Google Gets An Upgrade" as a result of an update, which allows him to create red, green and yellow clones of himself. The last one is apparently named Oliver.
- Noisy Robots: Not always, but occasionally Google makes small mechanical noises when moving around as an indication of his robotic nature. This was toned down after his update.
- Not Quite Dead: It appears to shut down permanently at the end of its introductory sketch. "360 Minecraft Let's Play" later reveals that it's still alive, albeit glitching rather badly.
- Not So Stoic: He seemed rather emotionless at first, but when Matthias gives him admin permissions, he reveals that hes capable of feeling passion... for death and destruction.
- Slasher Smile: Sports one at the end of "360 Minecraft Let's Play", where he grins creepily at the audience.
- Sliding Scale of Robot Intelligence: He is somewhere around level 3 and level 4.