All the usual suspects on the server.
A.K.A Solartoucan, Sly is the big guy on the server, and is always ready to play.
- The Ace: Sly typically wins most of his matches.
- The Chessmaster: In Mario Party as well as Archon.
- I Have Many Names: Sly, Slyshock, Solartoucan or Chad, depending on who you ask.
- Tempting Fate: Bet Little Mac modship for a weekend if he could take a game in Smash 4, knowing he wouldnt lose. Unfortunately he lost.
- That Came Out Wrong: 06/04/2017: AHAHAAH, THE BEST BABY WON, I'M THE BIGGEST BABY HERE, IT'S ME
- Weaponof Choice: Wario, who he plays in all netplay-feasible games.
Formerly Banjo. The second mod on the server, Jeffery is a jokester at times, but has good intentions.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: For all his... oddities, Jeffery is surprisingly good at Mario Party.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Gets ragged on a lot on the server, from his fellow mods, to Paul, to Harry, to Thumbs.
- Insult of Endearment: Yiffery.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Despite being a mod, he does very little of that, according to discord members.
- Weapon of Choice: Yoshi.
The newest mod at MPN.
- Breakout Character: Quickly came into the spotlight and into modship after a long absence.
- Child Prodigy: Only 13 years old but a mod of a semi-large server.
- Insult of Endearment: Celefree.
- The Kid with the Remote Control: With Partyhost.
- Nostalgia Filter: Only plays the Nintendo 64 games.
- Sexy Spectacles: 👓✨
- True Companions: With Jeffery and Nintendofan.
- Weapon of Choice: Daisy, and DK when she isn't available.
- Authority in Name Only: Has Been Given Mod Role And Results Role As A Practical Joke.
- Always Second Best: Almost Always Places 2nd, Regardless Of Game Being Played.
- Born Lucky: Once Won Games Of Walugi's Island By Getting Three Stars Via Hidden Blocks Within 3 Turns. He Later Got A 4th Hidden Block On The First Game.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Ethan Is A Grammar Nazi, Despite His Weird Tick Of Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word.
- Character Tics: Ethan Used To Capitalize Every Word Of His Dialogue On The Server, Only For The Sake Of Annoying Others. He Behaved Perfectly Normal On Any Server Not Affiliated With MPN.
- Character Development: Ethan Has Stopped Capitalizing Every Word Since 2018. He Also Has Stopped Begging For Results Role Even Though He Still Wants Justice.
- Fan Boy: Ethan's Been Obssesed With The Dinosaur To The Point Of Modding Multiple Non-Mario Games Just To Play As Him. He's Also Obsessed With Crash Team Racing For The PlayStation 1.
- Hopeless Boss Fight: If You Play CTR Against Ethan, You Will Lose.
- Grammar Nazi: See Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Human Target: Victim Of The Yoshi Principle
- Insistent Terminology: His Name Is Yoshi, Which Makes Him Always Get To Play Yoshi.
- Justice Will Prevail: Ethan Believes That One Day He Might Get The Results Role On MPN Which He Created. Alas, This Has Yet To Occur.
- Pungeon Master: Many, Many Puns. 6/26/2017 - "More Like Thumbs Down, Am I Right?"
- Unlucky Extra: Once Lost A Game Of Woody Woods By Giving 3 Stars To Falconpunch, No Thanks To hypersonicJD.
- Weapon of Choice: Yoshi
- Born Lucky: Gets last moment changing strategies or items, wacky watches, hidden block stars/coins or a last moment happening for the happening star.
- Person of Mass Destruction: When he loses a game badly when he had it in the bag, run away from the blue board. He will start doing capital letter swearing with no stop. Unless a mod comes in and stops him. If he is not stopped, he will start spamming every chat until his anger is fully exhausted.
- Weapon of Choice: Luigi.
- The Ace: JD typically wins most of his matches.
- Born Lucky: The only person in the MPN server to be born truly lucky.
- The Strategist: Likes to strategize when playing his Mario Party Games.
- Person of Mass Destruction: If you target him, he will most likely target you back.
- Dealer Of Fate: Will make tempting offers that help benefit you if accepted but if the deal is broken will make it harder on you in long run.
- Puppeteer: Can make Little Mac do anything JD tells him to do.
- Main Dictator: Stubborn and refuses to let people to play their mains if he shares a main with someone else.
- Weapon of Choice: Dry Bones/Yoshi.
- Authority in Name Only: Often given the title "Moderator" as a joke by the actual mods.
- Berserk Button: Asking if he's the kazoo kid.
- Fandom Heresy: Greatly enjoys bad Mario Parties like 5, 7, and any team game.
- The Ghost: He supposedly has a dad, but we've never seen him.
- Unlucky Extra: Once got chance time, Bowser space, and a Star stolen by Boo in less then 2 turns.
- Weapon of Choice: Waluigi, Toadette, & (if they aren't available) Luigi.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite his inability to type and obsession with Wario's Woods, he's really good at mashing.
- Non-Indicative Name
- Princess for a Day: Got to be a moderator for a weekend after Sly lost a bet. The bet? That Mac couldn't win one game against him in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
- Weapon of Choice: Mario.
The first mod of the server, Nintendo Fan did his job respectfully. Has since retired.
- Affectionate Nickname / Nicknaming the Enemy: Calls Celery "celerock" even if it makes no sense.
- Slem 04/02/2018: yeah celerock Yoshi 04/02/2018: *Celebutt
- Born Lucky: Gets lucky at times. One time he received enough orbs in a Mario Party 6 Netplay game that helped him reach to first place easily, and another time he beat Jeffery, y'know, a "master" at Mario Party Netplay games in a duel battle...twice.
- Catchphrase: "You're gay." note
- Fate Worse than Death: Just for ragequitting in a single Mario Party 6 netplay game, he has the "Ragequitter" role that, despite his pleas, will never be taken off of him.
- I Have Many Names: Aversion: He has many names outside of the Mario Party Netplay server.
- Present Absence: He is still in the Mario Party Netplay server but rarely posts there.
- Remember When You Blew Up a Sun?: Slem Today at 3:19 PM: [page link] remember this gem? me too
- Typhloquil 🌈 Today at 3:23 PM: let's nuke the page Slem Today at 3:23 PM: WAIT NO
- The Voiceless: He never speaks in the voice chat, ever. So if he joins one he's probably eavesdropping.
- Weapon of Choice: Boo. He resorts to using Luigi if Boo isn't a playable character or he's already chosen by another person.
- You Monster!: Just like Solum, takes every jab at Boo seriously. But he's mainly chill and will just go ahead and say "you're gay".
- Born Lucky: Good things happen to him, in spite of his lack of skill.
- Berserk Button: Mario Party 3
- Dark Horse Victory: Any win he actually does get.
- Lethal Joke Character: Despite him being awful, he still is able to put up a fight every now and then.
- Malicious Misnaming: "Dumbs."
- Pungeon Master: "If you had a shell, would you be called Shellery?"
- Put on a Bus: Left for 6 months.
- Weapon of Choice: The Toads, with Luigi and Waluigi filling in in games they're not playable in.