open/close all folders
- Adorkable: Angel is like this when it comes to people complimenting on her singing.
- Amazonian Beauty: She is tall and has an attractive figure. Why? Because she trains with Aaron by wrestling him in his animal forms while in a dangerous jungle.
- Berserk Button: Don't threaten Blossom or Earth. Remember, she's a young woman who wrestled some of the worlds deadliest animals and still lived.
- Boobs of Steel: She is the most endowed of the human female cast as well as the strongest.
- Catchphrase: "Yup-yup!" and "Call me Angel." whenever someone calls her Your Majesty/Highness.
- Cool Big Sis: She's this for Blossom.
- Deadpan Snarker: She's good with comebacks.
- Genki Girl: More than Mai, its because of all the exercise.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has beautiful blonde hair and she's a charming young woman.
- Modesty Shorts: Wears biker shorts under her skirt, due to her rollerblading and doing backflips.
- Ms. Fanservice: She always wears tight clothing to highlight her busty amazonian figure.
- Only One Name: Her last name is never revealed.
- Rollerblade Good: She is very fast on her rollerblades.
- Rapunzel Hair: She probably has the longest hair of the whole cast.
- She's Got Legs: She has long attractive legs. Her wearing short tights make them look more attractive.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's the tallest female of the cast. Well, actually second after Kireina.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Despite playing sports, fighting and rollerblading, she loves to cook, sing, dance and shop at the mall. Not to mention wear make-up.
- Alpha Bitch: She is always showing off that she's better than everyone.
- Ascended Extra: Was originally gonna be another villain but after showing people her backstory, many people felt sorry for her, so the creator gave her a few redeeming qualities. Afterwards, she became one of the most memorable characters and second heroine after Angel.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: When she first appears she looks like a girl who showed up on the island by mistake, but it's revealed she's a cold, selfish brat who whines to get what she wants.
- Crocodile Tears: This is her way to get what she wants. She later grows out of it though.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has orange hair and orange eyes.
- Deuteragonist: To Angel, the protagonist.
- Fiery Redhead: Metaphorically and literally.
- Hartman Hips: She has pretty big hips and loves to swing them a lot.
- Hypocritical Humor: She complains that Lord Maurice is a big baby despite being a much BIGGER baby herself.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She starts off as a whiny, selish spoiled brat, but after her adventures she became a more understanding, caring young woman. Even before her Character Development she deeply cares for her younger brother, mother, an employee and Jeff.
- Modesty Shorts: Like Angel, she also wears biker shorts under her skirt.
- Ms. Fanservice: Like Angel, Venus also has an athletic figure and wears tight clothing. She also loves to shoe off her big hips.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Her laugh is so intense it sounds like she's struggling for air.
- No Indoor Voice: She can't live one day without shouting.
- Ojou Ringlets: She has these to suit not only her high status, but also that she's the President's daughter.
- Playing with Fire: She has pyrokenesis.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: She wears these in the second volume and the rest of the story.
- Sexy Walk: Whenever she walks, she swings her hips side to side.
- Sir Swears Alot: She's more of a gutter mouth than Aaron and Aki. The worst thing she ever said was "hell."
- Tsundere: She does love Jeff but she's too proud to admit it.
- Valley Girl: She talks like this sometimes.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: The reason why she behaves like such a brat is because her stepfather constantly abuses her and her brother.
- Adorkable: His poor fighting style and love for Rosie is what makes him this.
- Ambiguously Brown: Not to the extent of Aaron and Aki, but Thomas has slightly darker skin than the main heroes.
- Anime Hair: Has spiky teal hair.
- Berserk Button: Don't threaten Rosie or call him a disgrace to knights everywhere.
- Butt-Monkey: Not as much as Jeff, but he kinda counts.
- Cain and Abel: Thomas is Abel to Maurice's Cain.
- Curtains Match the Window: He has teal hair and eyes.
- Dork Knight: He can't hold a sword and shield right.
- Momma's Boy: A positive example. He's very devoted to his mother since she's the only member of his family that really loves him.
- Nice Guy: Thomas is kind and friendly.
- The Unfavorite: His family likes Maurice because he is the hero of the family fortune, but hates Thomas' obsession with animals.
- Adorkable: She tries to make friends but the ways she does it is so adorable.
- The Baby of the Bunch: She's the youngest of her team and family. But the second youngest of the cast after Blossom.
- Berserk Button: Don't insult chef fighters or her family.
- Big Eater: She is usually hungry and she'll bail from a fight just to eat.
- Boyish Short Hair: She has one of the shortest hair of the female cast.
- Chef of Iron: Her fighting style is like this. She got it from her mother and its her livelong dream.
- Genki Girl: She is hyped when she first registered on the island and tries to make friends.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Her weapon of choice.
- Proper Tights With Skirt: She wears these.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: She has very pretty hazel eyes.
Friends and Allies
- Acrofatic: She may be a chubby little girl but she can still outrun her enemies who are clearly adults.
- Adorkable: Her chubbiness and clumsy personality is the main reason people love her.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Its never said what is wrong with with her. Aaron even asks if she's okay. Angel probably knows Blossom's disability, but just dosen't wanna tell anybody.
- The Baby of the Bunch: She's the shortest and youngest of the cast.
- Baby Talk: She replaces her "R"s with "W"s.
- Berserk Button: Don't threaten her friends or Earth or she'll send Aaron after you.
- Blush Sticker: All females have them to highlight their beauty, Blossom has them to highlight her cuteness.
- The Cutie: Her kindness and passion for nature is the reason why people wanna look after her.
- Girlish Pigtails: Suits her childish personality.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has golden blonde hair and is one of the nicest characters in the series.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Huge blue eyes are perfect for her.
- Little Miss Snarker: She has her moments.
- Modesty Shorts: Wears leggings under her tutu.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Blossom is just her nickname. Her real name is Serenity.
- Only One Name: Just like her older sister.
- Pink Means Feminine: She's the most girly female of the cast and she wears a lot of pink.
- The Quiet One: She does talk but she dosen't get many lines. However she does talk more when she's by herself.
- Sweet Tooth: She seems to have a thing for sweets.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies.
- Third-Person Person: She talks like this. She does say "I" "my" and "me" sometimes.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Despite being a child, she knows a lot about animals and their environment.
- Ambiguously Brown: Is he tan from being in the sun too long or this is his natural skin color?
- Animal Motifs: He has all of them.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Aaron is using "black magic" to punish people. He only uses it when villains are trying to harm Angel and Blossom.
- Berserk Button: Almost everything.
- Big Damn Heroes: He rescues the group a couple of times..
- Dark Is Not Evil: He may look vicious but he's actually one of the good guys.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half human, half beast.
- HeelFace Turn: He use to serve the Beast King and help out with his plans. But his love for Kireina-Chan, made him become good for her sake as well as the worlds.
- Hero Antagonist: Depending how you see his actions.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Some fans don't blame Aaron for snapping at people. Come on now, he's just minding his own business and people just love to make him mad for their amusement. Also he seems to have more insight on any villains plans, but he is always ignored.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold / Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: He looks like he hates everybody, but deep down he cares for Angel and Blossom. He warms up to the rest of the heroes.
- Love Redeems: If it wasn't for Kireina, Aaron would've never became good.
- Mind Wipe: Aaron has the power to do this to anyone. (But it will be painful, VERY PAINFUL!)
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Even though he's a skinny guy, he manages to lift grown men with one hand. Justified, it's because of the power of his curse.
- Seldom-Seen Species: Many of his animal forms are species that may be new to the viewer.
- Sir Swears Alot: The worst thing he ever said was "crap".
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Aaron became a depressed loner when his mother Kireina got killed by the Beast King.
Doll Lavelee/Agent 93
- Adorkable: Like Mai, she's adorable when she tries to make friends too.
- Aliens Speaking English: She spoke English before she arrived on Earth.
- Blush Sticker: Hers are very prominent.
- Break the Cutie: She's cries a lot because nobody wants to be her friend. Especially when her superior revealed that Doll's mission was just an excuse to keep her away, knowing that such a "mission" would get her losr or killed.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She looks like a simple normal girl but she is powerful enough to destroy a demon with one attack.
- Humanoid Aliens: She looks more like a bizarre behaved human girl than a normal alien.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: To fit her naive and childish personality.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: It's revealed she's an alien, which makes her think people are afraid of in this series. Doll is actually of of a few creatures who's actually friendly.
- Modesty Shorts: She wears biker shorts under her skirt.
- Nightmare Fuel: When she's mad, her eyes become all black or white.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: Nobody wanted to be her friend because they think she's a freak.
- Adorkable: She acts like this when she's around Jeff.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has ocean blue hair and eyes.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: She dosen't like it when people are underestimating her or feeling sorry for her.
- The Eeyore: Not too much. But she's usually seen with a sad look on her face.
- Ice Person: Her weapon is like a huge snow storm.
- I Just Want to Have Friends. Even though Betty does have friends, they don't care about her and take advantage of her. So what she really wants is "caring" friends.
- Otaku: She is one and she's ashamed of being one.
- The Quiet One: She dosen't say much.
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl: She is very shy and she has blue hair.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has ocean blue hair.
- Adorkable: He acts like this when he's around Venus.
- Blind Without 'Em: He is completely blind without his glasses.
- Butt-Monkey: His inventions always backfire on him.
- Character Tic: His stuttering.
- Curtains Match the Window: He has green hair and eyes.
- Meaningful Name: His last name matches the fact his attacks are lightning.
- Otaku: He is one and he is proud to be one.
- Shock and Awe: His gun shoots thunder bolts.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He's trying to impress his neglectful father.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has green hair.
- Adorkable: She is adorable when she's being clumsy with her work.
- Amazonian Beauty: To some extant, she dosen't do much exercise, but one questions how does Rosie have such a nice figure.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has crimson hair and eyes.
- Informed Attractiveness: In Rudy's words "Rosie is like the prettiest and kindest girl on this island."
- Nice Girl: She dosen't complain when Thomas keeps asking her for helping him.
- Only Sane Woman: The most down to Earth character in this series.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Whenever she's angry, you know that someone will suffer her wrath. Such as her fiance was cheating on her and lied about it.
- She's Got Legs: She has them too. Like Angel, Rosie's tight shorts make them more attractive.
- Tsurime Eyes: Matches her mature personality.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Due to her voice actress, Rosie speaks in a somewhat unique accent.
- White Mage: She even has her own healing room.
- Adorkable She's quite adorable when she's being a little clumsy.
- Apologizes Alot / Apologetic Attacker- She is such a nice girl that she'll apologize for EVERYTHING! Even if you're her opponent she'll apologize.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Word of God confirmed she's plump, but there are guys that still have hearts for her.
- Blush Sticker- Like Blossom, it's like she's blushing all the time.
- Brainy Brunette- Despite her clumsy personality, she is smart enough to copy an enemy and draw them so that the replica she draws can be on her side.
- Catchphrase- "Purrrrfecto!"
- Cat Girl- She has cat ears and a tail.
- Cat Smile- Her trademark smile.
- Curtains Match the Window- She has dark chocolate brown hair and eyes.
- Cute Clumsy Girl- She happens to be the most clumsiest character in the series.
- Half-Human Hybrid- Half human, half cat.
- Little Bit Beastly- She has some cat instincts in her but she can control herself.
- Mad Artist- She can make her drawings come to life. Even living creatures.
- Male Gaze- Not too often, but there are some shots of her butt from time to time.
- Ms. Fanservice- She has an attractively plump figure, wears tight clothing and has a cute face.
- Seldom-Seen Species: Word of God confirmed her species is a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishing_cat
- She's Got Legs- She is wearing tights after all.
- Spicy Latina-Her accent and personality implies she's this.
- Tights Under Shorts- She wears them.
- Trademark Favorite Food- Fish of course.
- Adorkable: She has these moments sometimes.
- Amazonian Beauty: She goes to the gym on weekends and that's how she got strong with her punches and has a figure on her.
- Ambiguously Brown: She has the darkest skin color and her race is never mentioned.
- Bare Your Midriff: Both outfits reveal her belly.
- Berserk Button: Just don't cheat in front of her or don't be sexist.
- Cool Big Sis: Is this for Mai.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has silver hair and eyes.
- Deadpan Snarker: She's the master of this trope. She's more snarky than Angel.Aki: (talking about Damien) Who's son is this? Why did you mother love you?
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's really rude to everyone, but inside she has a good heart and she'll learn her lesson.
- Ms. Fanservice: Aki also has an attractive figure and wears tight clothing. She even wears a shirt that reveals her midriff.
- She's Got Legs: Her wearing tights under her shorts highlight her attractive legs.
- Sir Swears Alot: She is another gutter mouth. The worst thing she ever said is "damn."
- Tights Under Shorts: She wears tights under her jean shorts.
General Mitch Mahon
- Adorkable: Like Rosie, he's adorable when he's clumsy with his work.
- Ambiguously Gay: You might wanna forget the "ambiguous" part.
- Badass Beard: It makes him look awesome!
- Curtains Match the Window: He has chestnut hair and eyes.
- Dumb Muscle: He's pretty clumsy for a muscular general.
- Gentle Giant: He is a massive man with a much larger heart.
- Heroic Sacrifice: See below.
- Killed Off for Real: Maurice cuts Mitch's throat because he jumped in to save Angel.
- Nice Guy: He may be working for Lord Maurice but Mitch is actually a charming guy.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Trust me, this series needs comedy form him.
- Smarter Than You Look: He seems to know a lot about the island and its creatures.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Moreso than Rosie, he speak in some unique accent.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He goes to the same class as Betty and Jeff for a reason. He's smart enough to answer questions but to lazy to write things down.
- Cool Shades: That's what makes him cool.
- Hopeless Suitor: To Aki.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He may be manipulative and obnoxious but he has redeeming qualities too.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: The first time (that we see) he shows genuine sadness is when the heroes are giving General Mitch a proper burial.
- Rapunzel Hair: A male example.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He calls himself manly yet he wears a pink jacket.
- Surfer Dude: He acts and talks like this.
Magical Island Leaders
Lord Maurice Vondere
- Big Bad Wannabe: He may be the one responsible for announcing the tournament and Aki's capture, Nebula is a much bigger threat and the true mastermind of the whole sacrifice idea.
- Dirty Coward: Maurice dosen't wanna lose his position as the ruler of Magical Island, he'll cheat and lie if it means keeping it. During his battle with Angel, he tries to kill her when her back is turned.
- Fate Worse than Death: His final fate has him being tortured by the dead souls of his victims including the former ruler of Magical Island.
- Prince Charmless: He's not a prince but he's charmless.
- Rapunzel Hair: Another male example. He has the longest hair of the male cast.
- Slasher Smile: Especially in the first volumes climax.
- Villainous Crush: He's in love with Angel. Possibly, he just wants to marry her for power.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has dark blue hair.
Night Predator Alpha
Damien Zam B.
- All Men Are Perverts: He scolds the heroes to "knock" before they enter his room and he has security cameras filming the heroes(except Thomas) rooms imply he's this.
- Asshole Victim: Tries to make a mockery out of Venus and decieving the heroes her soul is inside his doll. Nobody bats an eye when Aaron Mind Rape him.
- Punny Name: His last nane is a pun for "zombie."
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Its a 50 foot magma dragon that eats trespassers.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: This dragon is not foreshadowed at all. The volcano is supposed to be deserted.
- Jumpscare: It just pops out and roars at the heroes. It might startle the viewer.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It's a dragon made out of lava.
- The Reveal: Its revealed that the dragon was a former member of the cult, but she was cursed for trying to save citizens.
- All Men Are Perverts: Even worse than Damien. He likes no only teens, he seems to like children as well
- Asshole Victim: He kidnaped the heroes and attempted to hang all of them. Nobody bats an eye when Aaron Mind Rape him.
- Faux Affably Evil: At first he seems nice enough to give the heroes a ride in his limo...until the heroes hear someone in the trunk and kidnaps them afterwards.
- No Name Given: He's just the Limo Driver.
- Affably Evil: He gives his victims hospitality when they're captured.
- Asshole Victim: Aaron gives him a Punishment Spell where he's hallucinating being fed so he can burst.
- Fat Bastard: The biggest of The Beast King's henchmen and one of the meanest.
- Ice Person: They don't call him Ice Troll for nothing.
- Never Found the Body: When ice climbers die where they stand, they vanish. That's because the troll himself captures and feeds on dead ice climbers.
- Abusive Parents: He is dosen't care about Jeff's ideas, he just wants to become the most successful scientist like his wife.
- Asshole Victim: Aaron gave Mr. Bolty a painful mind wipe. Aaron only did it because Mr. Bolty was possessed.
- Ax-Crazy: More than his employees.
- Fat Bastard: He is a fat and greedy.
- Mad Scientist: He just became one because he married a famous scientist.
Mutant Leader/ Donovan Codwell
- Black Magic: This is what they're known for.
- Deal with the Devil: Its heavily implied every member did this with the Beast King
- Knight of Cerebus: They are far more worse than Maurice and his hunters.
- Religion of Evil: It is revealed that they are this. They are responsible for summoning various creatures and giving our heroes nightmares abd negative thoughts.
- Supernatural Is Purple: The terrorists, cultists, Nebula and Raven wear purple. Victims who are under Beast King's control will turn purple.
- Affably Evil: She's rather respectful to her allies and enemies.
- Amazonian Beauty: She also is tall and has a attractive figure.
- Ax-Crazy: She dosen't look like it at first, but she makes unsettling demonic faces that are implied to be her true colors.
- Big Bad: She's the true antagonist of the first two seasons. She is believed to be the head of the Chaotic Army but the real Big Bad is her mother Raven.
- Black Magic: Its something she learned long ago.
- Boobs of Steel: Second after Angel.
- Creepy Monotone: She speaks like this regularly. It dosen't help that she's trying to keep her psycho personality under control.
- The Dragon: To Raven.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: For an evil witch, she treats her underlings like if they're her children, she treats Nightshade and Melantha like siblings and she cares about Aaron's well being when he feels upset to fight.
- Hot Witch: A lot of students and her henchmen find her attractive.
- Knight of Cerebus: This series has comedy, romance and cute moments. But that changes once Nebula enters the story.
- Pet the Dog: She has her moments.
- Proper Tights With Skirt: She wears these under her skirt.
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves: Nebula states that once she claims Magical Island, she wants Lord Maurice to die first. She never really wanted to share a small island with him.
- She's Got Legs: She's got attractive legs. Her tights have something to do with it.
- Wicked Witch: She cursed a lot of people in the past and she sings a demonic chant to make herself young.
- Villainous Crush: Its implied she loves Aaron, but Nebula takes her love for him too far.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: She casted a punishment curse on Maurice not only because he failed to continue bringing her sacrifices but also telling Angel about the Chaotic Army (the cult Nebula's in) being responsible for everything.
- Affably Evil: Whenever he isn't being a cold blooded serial killer, he'll relax and do fun things along with Melantha.
- Ax-Crazy: He is good at hiding his true colors, he really enjoys firing his gun at anything.
- Curtains Match the Windows: He has forest green hair and eyes.
- The Brute: He's this to Chaotic Army admins, along with Ash.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He loves to kill people but he draws the line of killing homeless people. This makes sense since he was homeless in the past.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He actually cares for Nebula and Melantha. Treats them like his closest friends.
- Evil Feels Good: That's why he's addicted to murdering people.
- Quick Draw: He fights like this.
- Serial Killer: He's a professional at his job.
- Badass Longcoat: It makes him all more intimidating.
- Curtains Match the Window: He has navy blue hair and eyes.
- Evil Genius: He is creating a device that can "improve" corrupting mortals and he seems proud of it.
- Faux Affably Evil: He may act like a calm, reasonable man but its all an act to hide his cold, calculating true emotions.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: He absolutely has no soul at all.
- Manipulative Bastard: Instead of fighting himself, he tricks people to fight their allies and it always works.
- Sadist: Unlike the other four cult admins, he has no redeeming qualities at all and he even plans to betray his allies to achieve great power like the head priestess.
- The Stoic: He carries a vacant expression on his face a lot.
- Ambiguous Gender: Their gender is never touched upon. Even without the skull mask this still raises questions. But many people had called Ash by gender neutral pronouns.
- Ax-Crazy: The most psychopathic of the Chaotic Army Eliminators/Admins.
- Berserk Button: Angel, period. Showing a picture of Angel or even saying her name will cause Ash to go in a frenzy.
- Cool Mask: They wear a skull mask to hide their bruised up face given to them by Angel.
- Meaningful Name: "Ash" and "Charcoal" makes sense for someone who wears dark clothing.
- Pet the Dog: Ash dosen't treat anyone with respect in the Chaotic Army, but judging by Ash's sad expression when Melantha gets punished implies they care about her to some extent.
- Playing with Fire: So much that they sometimes mumble "Fire, fire, fire."
- Psycho for Hire: Ash joined the Chaotic Army because they love to break people.
- Pyromaniac: They are so obssessed with burning everything.
- Slasher Smile: Before they wore a mask, Ash would always have have a sadistic smile on their face.
- Affably Evil: She is the most friendly of the Chaotic Armys admins. Whenever she isn't sent to kill anyone, she rather go somewhere to have fun and she is even polite to people.
- Amazonian Beauty: Zigzaged. She's not tall, but she has a nice figure though.
- Ambiguously Human: It's never revealed if she's a conniving Master of Disguise or a shapreshifter. She can change her body mass without a problem. Since her eyes are almost always focused forward, it makes her less human by this series standards.
- Ax-Crazy: She has her moments being crazy.
- Breakout Villain: She is by far the most popular villain in this series and possibly the most popular of all characters. According to Word of God she has the most fanart.
- Cute and Psycho: She may be adorable on the outside but she's a beast on the inside.
- Distaff Counterpart: She's female Aaron. Except she's always smiling when she fights. She's also a cursed human. She probably dosen't remember who her real family is.
- Dude Magnet: Whenever she visits a dance party, there will be so many men falling for her.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her personality and appearance is this.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She transforms into her opponents to steal their powers and abilities but she never uses them to frame anyone. In one chapter she was hired to do so, she didn't enjoy it.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She treats every cult member as family. Justified, she was raised by the cult members.
- Exotic Eye Designs: She either has beautiful or disturbing eyes.
- Evil Counterpart: To Aaron.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half human, half beast like Aaron.
- Meaningful Name: Melantha is Greek for "dark flower."
- Ms. Fanservice: She has a flirty personality, tight gothic outfit, and a nice figure. There's a reason why men (and women) have the eyes for her whenever she arrives at the dance club.
- Perky Female Minion: The most perky of all the villains.
- Perky Goth: She seems very happy with almost everything.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: One of the shortest characters and she has won 62 matches to boot.
- Proper Tights With Skirt: She wears tights under her tutu.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair is very long. She has the second longest hair after Angel.
- She's Got Legs: Well, it depends on the viewer. Her legs have gotten more shapely each time she appears.
- Tragic Villain: Unlike the other admins, cultists and terrorists of the Chaotic Army were brainwashed into joining the cult, she was found and raised by the cult members. As she grew up she sees everyone as her family and is still able to keep a smile on her face. Nebula, Nightshade and even Ash feel sorry for Melantha.
- The Voiceless: She never says a word. Word of God states she's completely mute.
Enemies and Monsters
Zombies and Banshees
- Body Horror: These things were once human and now look what happened to them.
- Gonk: They are hideous to look at.
- Was Once a Man: They all use to be human.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Judging by their strong defense shows that their superior than humans but if nobody stops them, they'll keep growing.
Neon Isle Residents
- Abusive Parent: Physically and mentally to Venus and Mars.
- Big Bad Wannabe: He's played up as the main antagonist of the second volume, but he's rarely active and in the end he easily loses at the hands of Raven.
- Evil Old Folks: He looks old enough to be Venus and Mars grandpa.
- Fantastic Racism: He truly hates any creature that isnt a human such as trolls, centaurs, imps etc.
- Greed: One of the main reasons why he wanted to be President, to be the richest and powerful man in the world.
- Hate Sink: He's even worse than Maurice. Jupiter is racist, sexist and homophobic. Even if people are humans, he only cares about people who are high in power and treats the poor like animals.
- Lack of Empathy: He dosen't care that elimimating an island with troll even after finding out there are humans living there too.
- Never My Fault: A lot of things are his fault, but he shifts the blame either on his employees or his family.
- Token Evil Teammate: Related or not, he is this for the entire Livonia family.
- Asshole Victim: It's implied he murdered people who are willing to tell Rosie the truth about him cheating on her. And those students are shorter and weaker than him. In the end he becomes a shorter and weaker victim to the Shadow Guard who sends him to the Underworld.
- Big Bad Wannabe: The closest thing to the Thomas and Rosie segments. He's just an obstacle for Thomas trying to win Rosie's heart.
- Fate Worse than Death: His soul is sent to the Underworld for eternity.
- Hate Sink: He isn't relevant to the plot and only makes one appearance and yet he's one of the most despised characters in the series.
- Lack of Empathy: He's not even concerned for Rosie's well being at all. He dosen't even regret making her cry either.
- Abusive Parents: She is abusive toward her daughter.
- Ax-Crazy: Moreso than her daughter.
- Big Beautiful Woman: She is a slightly chubby woman, but she has her share of men falling for her still.
- Dark Is Evil: Wears a dark purple cloak.
- Deal with the Devil: A literal example since Beast King is the Satan of this universe. Raven made a risky deal to make sacrifices and he'll revive her husband in return.(Or so it seems)
- Demonic Possession: Due to Beast King's magic.
- The Dreaded: She is basically one of the most terrifying villains in the series. The heroes and even her own henchmen are afraid of her.
- Eyes Always Shut: She has her eyes closed most of the time. The moment she opens them, she's unleashing her power.
- FaceHeel Turn: Its revealed in a flashback that Raven was a decent woman who had a nice family. The moment her husband dies, she becomes desperate to revive him. She has studied a lot of spells with certain magic including black magic. She made a terrible mistake summoning the Beast King and he brainwashed her to be his puppet.
- Greater-Scope Villain: She cursed an entire village, cursed Angel and Blossom's family line. Not to mention she's the REAL head of the Chaotic Army and the one behind Nebula's actions.
- Humanoid Abomination: She resembles a human woman but with horrifying purple skin.
- Knight of Cerebus: She rivals Beast King as the most sinister character in the series.
- Mark of the Beast: The series suggests that most human characters who are brainwashed by Beast King turn purple. Raven is no exception and she happens to be the most corrupted cult member.
- My Death Is Only The Beginning: The royal family executes her but its all pary of her plan to be stronger.
- Purple Is Powerful: She has purple skin and hair (due to being fully corrupted by Beast King) and wears a purple outfit.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She looks like an older Nebula except with darker and longer hair.
- Tragic Villain: She was a decent woman who had a nice family. Until her husband was killed by a beast. She became so heartbroken that she began to study spells on how to bring her beloved back from the dead. But after having no luck finding such a spell, she found a book that says she needs to summon an ancient entity that has the powers to revive the dead. She summoned the entity but the creature refused to obey Raven and brainwashed her into his puppet. And with that, she's forever serving the Beast King and put the whole universe in danger. She kept on abusing black magic and the side effects are starting to corrupt her.
The Beast King
- Bad Boss: If Raven and her followers fail to feed him souls from the heroes, he'll devour the THEIR souls instead.
- Deal with the Devil: The human villains made this deal, but its something they can't change their mind. One man did the same thing an he became a mutant in the cave.
- The Dreaded: He is the King of all demons, monsters and imps after all. Even Aaron and Raven are terrified.
- Eldritch Abomination: This giant horror is made of nightmares and negative emotions, seeing as he's a giant shadow. He seemed to gotten bigger and powerful from all the tortured souls he's devouring.
- Greater-Scope Villain: He is responsible for everything. He kidnaps and curses Aaron, murders Kireina, sends his henchmen (a demonic megalodon shark) to assassinate Angel and Blossom's parents so he can orphan them, corrupting the everyone in the universe into mindless slaves that lose their compassion. ITS ALL HIM!
- Knight of Cerebus: The moment he appears on screen, all the funny, romantic, cute tones are gone.
- Large and in Charge: The most massive monster to ever appear in the series. Huge enough to be the background.
- Nightmare Face: Its very terrifying to look at.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has glowing red eyes that are redder than his scales.
- Satanic Archetype: His appearance personality and powers are things that make him resemble Satan.
- Ultimate Evil: What makes Beast King more terrifying than any villain is that he can kill immortals. If he can kill immortals like Aaron, Kireina, Raven and her admins, who knows what he's capable of.
Kireina "Kawaii" Chan
- Adorkable: She is always hurting Aaron by accident but it's still a cute thing she does
- Amazonian Beauty: The tallest and most curvy of the female cast.
- Ambiguously Human: Actually Ambiguously Demon in her case. She is the daughter of the Beast King. All demons in this series has Four-Fingered Hands, but surprisingly she actually has have fingers like a human.
- Killed Off for Real: She got obliterated by her fathers death blast. And it can kill immortals like Aaron and herself.
- Magic Skirt: Unlike the other female cast that wears shorts or tights under their skirts for modest, she's the only one to have this.
- Meaningful Name: Kireina means "beautiful" in Japanese. Also Chan is a term for a lover, which she is in Aaron's case.
- Nice Girl: She is actually the first person to not be afraid of Aaron.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Even though she's drawn anime style like the rest of the cast, but she's drawn with more shading and gleam. Her eyes also have more gleam than any other character too.
- Pink Means Feminine: She has pink hair and a whitish pink dress, and she's on the same level of girlish traits with Blossom.
- Rapunzel Hair: She has beautiful long pink hair that reaches her hips.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: She is a very sweet young woman, actually loves all animals regardless how they look. That's why she loved Aaron.
- She's Got Legs: She has the most attractive legs of all the female cast. And it's because she dosen't wear tights or shorts. This also counts as Show Some Leg
- Small Role, Big Impact: She only has a little screentime but her death is the true reason why Aaron is depressed and lonely.
- Statuesque Stunner: Believe it or not, she is 6'0 tall making her the true tallest of the female cast.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: She could be mistaken for a Magical Girl while her father looks like a reptilian goat monster.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Word of God confirms that she is the most beautiful character he ever created and drew.