Main Characters | Classic | Renaissance | Millennium | Modern | Cures | Raising Project Participants | Magi And Witches | Purifacators | Incubators | Other Villains | Others
This is the page regarding Purifacators featured.
- Defector from Decadence: After being exiled from the hive mind, the Purifactors created Purity City by themselves via magically teleporting buildings from abandoned worlds. They also are able to bring in people via a location system which allows them to view worlds with huge magic potential.
- Meaningful Rename: For reasons pertaining to the trope below. The ones that joined them didn't follow suit as they felt it might get confusing, but they do accept the nicknames Thunder gives them.
- That Man Is Dead: The main Purifactors were the first six Incubators to start realizing how wrong the Law of Cycles is, and these they all changed their names to differentiate themselves from the Council of Nine. Their appearances and name changes allude to a British game show called Knightmare.
- Expy: He's one towards Treguard from Knightmare.
- Mission Control: He explains targets to Seinaru before he goes after them.
- Meaningful Name: His old number was 1066, the year of the Battle of Hastings.
- That Man Is Dead: He was once known as Senrokujurokubey, but changed his name to shed his affiliation with the Incubators.
- Meaningful Name: His old number was 108, the .
- Meaningful Name: Their old number was 420, a reference to "420 Blaze it!"
- Expy: Of Mortimer (with a bit of Willy Wonka thrown in as well)
- Meaningful Name: His number is 17, the day of Disneyland's opening, June 17, 1955, and also the amount, in millions, of dollars spent to build it. His nickname Yensid, is backwards for Walt Disney, as well as the sorcerer character Yen Sid.
- Meaningful Name: Her number is 29, after the lost comedies of Aristophanes.
- Awesome by Analysis: Via the Story Crew, he watches over every universe in which Walpurgis was battled, noting the results and analyzing how to use them on her. Sadly, not even he knows what happened in the timeline involving the TSAB, though he wishes he knew.
- Happy Harlequin Hat: He wears Walpurgis' jester hat as his accessory.
- Meaningful Name: His number is 30, which corresponds to the day the real life Walpurgis Night falls. His nickname, "Mayday" is also another, as well as a Double Entendre of a SFW variety.note
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: She might be a prostitute, but she certainly is kind enough either way.
- Meaningful Name: Her number is 34- and you dont have to think too hard to figure out why.
- Ms. Fanservice: She clearly emphasizes her beauty at every chance she gets.
- Meaningful Name: Their number is 40, since that number is related to the 40 trials of God.
- Badass Cape: Has a red cape that has a stylized Incubator head on the back.
- Cool Shades: Of the Triangle Shades variety, and red to boot. Hell, even the stylized Incubator head on his cape has them, in white instead of red.
- Expy: Guess.
- Meaningful Name: His number is 41, corresponding to April 1st, the release date of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in 2007.
- Robot Master: Servicing mechas and robots is his bread and butter. He has the Dynamo Z on standby and makes Cutey Honey a very satisfied customer with Mecha-Honey's test in the Dai-Gurren Robotics workshop's Pribnow Box.
Manager of the Dream Tower and protactor of dreams.
- Meaningful Name: Their number is 60, after 1960, the year Celia Green successfully classified the phenomenon of lucid dreaming scientifically.
Hes in charge of a portal that can bring supporting characters to Purity City.
- Meaningful Name: Their number is 71, after (19)71, the year karaoke was introduced in Japan.
Purity City's designated fireworks manufacturer, in charge of the Webb Memorial Fireworks Factory.
- Meaningful Name: His number is 76, after the year (17)76, the year the United States' Declaration of Independence was signed.
- Meaningful Name: His number is 79
- Meaningful Name: His number is 85, after the average age most humans die at.
- "Kiss the Cook" Apron: He wears an apron reading "Make A Contract With The Cook". He admits he tried to find some other quote to put on it, but that was the only thing he could think of that worked.
- Meaningful Name: His number is 89, the number of The Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man". His nickname, however, is Remy, after the little chef himself from Ratatouille.
- Supreme Chef: Hes a very skilled cook, able to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- Meaningful Name: Her number is 180, after the number of days in a typical school year.