Magical Girls | Kyubey and the Witches | Supporting Characters | The Movie Rebellion | Kazumi Magica (Magical Girls | Others) | Oriko Magica | Suzune Magica | Tart Magica | Portable | Magia Record (Main Cast | Madoka Cast | The Wings of Magius | Spinoff Characters | Flame Magical Girls | Aqua Magical Girls | Forest Magical Girls | Light Magical Girls | Dark Magical Girls | Other Magical Girls | Crossover Characters) | Concept Movie Trailer | Wraith Arc
A magical girl that has been fighting witches in Mitakihara City for longer than Madoka Kaname and the others. A third year at Mitakihara Middle School. As a magical girl, she is a good senpai to Madoka and the others, and she takes pride in being able to save people. She likes black tea.
The first Mitakihara magical girl lured into Kamihama City. Initially appearing in the prologue, she debuts in the main story Chapter 3 as an antagonist, mistaking Iroha's Doppel for a Witch and trying to kill her, before retreating from Momoko. Afterward she disappears under mysterious circumstances, causing Madoka and company to go to Kamihama to look for her. It turns out she joined the Wings of Magius - see Holy Mami's section for more details. Her Doppel is Candeloro, a shy and good-natured Doppel whose vines can bind and pierce enemies.
- Action Girl: She's been fighting for so long that some of the magical girls in Kamihama have heard rumours about her prowess.
- Big Sister Mentor: As usual. She inspires Homura and gives her special training when she asks for it. She also gave tips to another magical girl who was having problems.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: She first appears in the main story antagonizing Iroha because she mistakes Iroha for a witch. The next time she's mentioned, Madoka and Homura are searching for her because she never comes back from that encounter. Alina says that she and Mami fought and implies that Alina won, but no one still can find her even after the heroes shatter Alina's barrier.
- Entertainingly Wrong: When she sees Iroha summon her Doppel, Mami comes to the conclusion that she's a witch in disguise and attacks her.
- Glass Cannon: She hits hard and can even inflict debuffs, but she's more or less made of paper. It doesn't help that her Magia also inflicts a debuff on her.
- Mythology Gag: Tiro Finale temporarily lowering her Defense is referencing the events surrounding her death in anime's timeline. Additionally, in Homura's side story she gets into a fight with Homura that resembles the one from Rebellion, except it's a training spar instead of a more serious fight.
- Necessary Drawback: Tiro Finale is extremely powerful but debuffs Mami's defense for a turn - see Mythology Gag above. However, this attack usually forces all enemies to lose a turn anyway.
- Nice Hat: Since Candeloro is so small, her Doppel manifests as Candeloro sitting on a cute sunbonnet.
A magical girl from Kazamino City. She does not attend school, and nobody knows where she lives. Because of her self-centered personality and pragmatism, she often clashes with other girls. She's usually eating something. Her weapon is an articulated spear. She can also use barrier magic.
One of Mami's wayward juniors, who has a slightly better relationship with others in this story. Not exactly friendly, but not quite hostile either, Kyouko amasses a network of connections with Kamihama magical girls from her vagrant lifestyle. Appears as a major ally in Chapter 4 after being cursed by the Misery Rhyton Rumor along with Iroha and Felicia. Her Doppel is Ophelia, who has all of Kyouko's old illusion powers she rejected because of a personal tragedy.
- Badass Longcoat: Kyouko gains one that floats behind her whenever she summons Ophelia.
- Big Eater: Of course. Kyouko befriends another magical girl just because she feeds Kyouko for free.
- Kyouko even manages to choke down Mitama's horrendous cooking.
- Big Sister Instinct: When Yuma gets lost in Kamihama City because of Oriko's scheme, Kyouko willingly works with other magical girls to search for her. She would even put herself in Shizuku's debt if Shizuku wouldn't help out of the goodness of her heart.
- Cool Big Sis: To Yuma, since she is taking care of her due to the presence of Oriko Magica's cast.
- Fire Is Red: Flame element magical girl with red hair and costume.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Arguably happens between herself and Iroha's team as they fight together against the Rumor of the Misery Rhyton and the Wings of Magius.
- I Was Just Passing Through: Kyouko's excuse when she rescues Ren Isuzu is that she was just here to kill the witch that was tormenting her. Ren being in trouble had absolutely nothing to do with it.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Her side story is full of her acting like a Jerkass to other magical girl before helping them. She berates herself the whole time she's saving them.
- Lightning Bruiser: She's extremely fast and extremely strong, with large attack range from her segmented spear. It's a Badass Boast of the Kyouko playerbase that she can win a full team PvP fights by herself due to specializing in AoE Blast attacks that will hit anyone without fail. Leans a little on the Glass Cannon side, though, due to below average defenses.
- Man on Fire: In her transformation sequence. Set off by a paper cutout of her sister, no less.
- Mechanical Horse: Kyouko rides a candle-holder horse whenever she summons Ophelia.
An incredibly gifted magical girl who operates in Mitakihara City. She is a second year at Mitakihara Middle School. Her family consists of her father, mother, and little brother. Because of her innocent, gentle personality and her thoughtfulness towards others, she always has people around her. During battle, she uses a bow as a weapon.
One of Mami's juniors, a newbie who is also a genius magical girl. After Mami goes missing, Madoka goes to Kamihama City with Homura to search for her. Initially appearing in the prologue, she debuts in Chapter 5 as a major ally helping Witch-kissed civilians. Her Doppel is Krienhild Gretchen, a Soul Gem-shaped Doppel who creates a barrier that will absorb and smother its targets.
- All-Loving Heroine: She does good simply because she wants to. Kamihama magical girls are immediately enamored by her because she's so guileless with actions. In her Valentine 2018 story, it comes to the point where, when she's given a chocolate that will only let her out of the Rumor barrier and she has to abandon Kako and Kanoko, without a second thought she breaks her chocolate to share it despite being warned that each chocolate is a representation of the owner's destiny and breaking it might have a terrible repercussion.
- Beat Still, My Heart: When a Doppel manifests, it usually transforms some parts of the magical girl in return. Kriemhild Gretchen manifests as Madoka's Soul Gem, taking a large chunk of Madoka's chest with it.
- Demonic Possession: In Summer 2018 event, Madoka gets possessed by a ghost and attacks Homura because the ghost's girlfriend made contract and it is implied that she turned into a witch, and the ghost smells the same witch's curse from the group. The ghost attacks Homura in an attempt to ask for her aid to kill her girlfriend before she's turning witch next time, knowing that Homura is a time traveler.
- Hope Bringer: Even without becoming a goddess, Madoka inspires those she helps and keeps them going.
- Improbable Weapon User: Madoka attacks with a shuttlecock and a Kyubey-patterned paddle in her Haregi form.
- Mythology Gag:
- Her Doppel takes the form of a Soul Gem, which refers to a piece of art from Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable.
- Her morning log-in greeting is the wake-up call she makes for her mother.
- Nice Girl: She has unlimited kindness and compassion.
- Rain of Arrows: Her Magia is the shower of arrows seen when she's taking her place as the Law of Cycle, complete with its Instant Runes.
- Torso with a View: Kriemhild Gretchen punches a hole in Madoka's chest every time she summons it.
Homura Akemi ("Glasses Homura")
- Base rarity: 4* (special)
Magia: Time Stop Special
Illustrated by: Koushi Sasagi
Voiced By: Chiwa Saitou
A timid magical girl who wished to become a being that could protect Madoka. A second year in Mitakihara Middle School. She is repeating the same time frame over and over to try and change the future where Madoka transforms into a witch. When she got a chance, she came to Kamihama City in hopes of finding a way to change the future.
One of Mami's juniors, a version of Homura who had time-traveled at least three times. Initially appearing in the prologue as the point-of-view character, her main motivation to investigate Kamihama City is to find out about the mysterious girl who appeared inside her time-stop. A major ally in Chapter 5, joining the group after helping Tsuruno and Felicia catch Tsukuyo for an interrogation.
When the game began service, Homura was given out for free as a pre-registration bonus (and thus, she's available every time the game opens service in a new region with a new server). After that, she must be purchased in the in-game shop for a large amount of a certain in-game currency. Certain events can provide other methods of obtaining her, for a limited time. Because of this, Homura was the only base 4* who couldn't awaken to 5* until an in-game event uncapped her (though she also comes out of the box fully ascended to 4*).
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Downplayed because she's not malicious, but her uncap event shows that she can already be cold and ruthless even this early in the timeline. She's a lot more defeatist than she shows and she feigns ignorance about the witches while also keeping up a lot of her Shrinking Violet persona to avoid suspicion. She gets her Doppel when she thought she was turning witch at the beginning of the Mitakihra group's search for Mami, and her reaction was basically her "timeline three" offer to Madoka - embracing her incoming witchdom and destroying everything.
- Cooldown Manipulation: Her personal Memoria inflicts Skill Quicken on herself, making cooldowns run out faster. Her Magia does the same for the entire team.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Is classified as Dark element, but is a friendly person.
- Irony: In spite of being in poor physical health before she contracted, she has one of the highest Health stats even as a 4-star (though her Defense being relatively normal balances it out).
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: She doesn't have much self-esteem; when praising Mami's style as "calm and gorgeous," she calls hers opposite of that.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: Is a Walking Spoiler in the anime, and yet the game doesn't even try to hide her existence.
- Meganekko: She is even called glasses version of Homura.
- More Dakka: Her Doppel uses GAU-Avenger 8, a military grade anti-tank cannon with high fire rate and a gun not meant to be carried by a human, to rain bullets on enemies.
- Not a Morning Person: Tends to stay up late at night, studying magic. This results in her still being somewhat sleepy in the morning.
- Power Glows: As a 5-star, the tip of her golf club gets a purple glow.
- Shrinking Violet: Since this is her old self that isn't distant and aloof, she sometimes gets nervous around people, like when eating together.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: It is said that Homulilly's guns are not previously procured weapons that Homura stole and kept inside her shield, but a momentary construct that Homura made from her sand based on the knowledge she had gathered. Mami taught her well.
- Talk to the Fist: When Felicia shouts at a bystander (Homura) that the fleeing Tsukuyo is a dine-and-dasher, Tsukuyo tries to threaten Homura in a desperate bravado. Realizing that her opponent is a magical girl, Homura pulls out a gun and threatens Tsukuyo back. Tsukuyo promptly wilts.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Homura arguably suffered the most in the anime, and this version of her still has self-esteem issues. Apparently the writers thought Homura needed some encouragement, because in each of her side story chapters she meets a magical girl who tells her she's really cool. Heck, her third side story has her meet a magical girl cheerleader, for Madokami's sake.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: She used to be the only girl that started without a rank up available and was the only 4* that couldn't become a 5* (though this conversely meant she was more or less "complete" right out of the box, making her comparatively newbie-friendly). Also, unlike other base 4* girls, magic level upcap items for her can be purchased from the shop (since obtaining copies of her would be otherwise impossible).
- Base rarity: 4*
Magia: Prestissimo Agitato
Doppel: Oktavia von Seckendorff
Illustrated by: Koushi Sasagi
Voiced by: Eri Kitamura
- Adaptational Nice Guy: This game shows Sayaka in what might be her best emotional stability in a normal situation. While she's still a hothead, she's a lot more understanding and less prejudiced toward Homura and Kyouko than she otherwise would. When in situations where she would burst into anger or impatience, she more often than not holds back to talk calmly or rationalize that her actions would upset everyone before she could start running her mouth. The most obvious case of this might be her interaction with Homura in the Summer 2018 event story.
- Big Damn Hero: In Chapter 6, she steps in when Holy Mami attacks the injured Iroha and Yachiyo.
- Butt-Monkey: In Summer 2018 story and the accompanying Swimsuit Homura's side story, she gets a lot of punishment just for walking on the beach. To wit, she gets talked into wearing a ridiculous costumes, gets electrocuted by the costume's fan, gets thrown around by Oktavia, and gets fished out of the water by Homura as her contest-winning fish.
- Defense Mechanism Superpower: While all Doppels are generally this, Sayaka gets the special mention since Oktavia comes out in an otherwise pretty casual situation. In Summer 2018 event story, when Sayaka gets electrocuted by her costumes's fan as she falls into the sea, Oktavia bursts out of her to prevent Sayaka from touching water. Of course, since Oktavia is a mermaid, swimming in the sea causes Oktavia to go berserk and throw around Sayaka like in a rodeo.
- Demoted to Extra: Sayaka played a prominent role in the original anime, yet it takes about five months into the game's lifespan for her to have anything besides a brief appearence in Mami's sidestory.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appears out of nowhere in Chapter 6, Section 6 and is even playable for a single battle. A week after the Section was released Sayaka was added to the character pool.
- Guest-Star Party Member; For a single battle in Chapter 6. This battle came out before she was even made obtainable.
- My Name Is ???: Because she enters the battle without introducing herself to Iroha and Yachiyo, her name as an ally in the battle interface is question marks.
- Super Toughness: As expected; she's one of the bulkiest character in the game. Additionally, her Limit Break makes her unkillable for a while, on top of giving temporary HP regeneration.
- Base rarity: 4* (event limited)
Type: Cycle Magia
Magia: Magic Bubbles
Illustrated by: Koushi Sasagi
Voiced by: Kana Asumi
- Alternate Self: Inu Curry claims that the one who appears in the event story is different than the one who appears in Rebellion, likely because Nagisa, no matter what, is already dead the time of the main story.
- Beneath the Mask: Nagisa is a cheerful, energetic girl who loves cheese... after she was taken by the Law of Cycles. Prior to that, she was a precocious girl who asked Kyubey even more questions about the contract than Mito, was desperate to motivate her mother out of her illness-induced depression and, when her attempts were met with rejection, became spiteful of her mother but never hateful. She also didn't even like cheese.
- Broken Bird: She's a lot more somber than she looks.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: After seeing that Yu had fatally wounded her mother and having such a blasé attitude about it, she stood there frozen in despair. She never came out of it.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Based on her comment in the evening, her weapon is a trumpet because she used to play brass instruments in her school's marching band.
- Posthumous Character: Nagisa, by the time of Magia Record storyline, is already dead. The playable Nagisa is the version of her sent by the Law of Cycles.
- Trauma Conga Line: Her mother was sickly, her father left them, she was left languishing in a dirty house, and then she got swallowed up in a Witch's barrier but saved by the worst person possible - an amnesiac Ax-Crazy serial killer named Yu. Nagisa decided to use her wish to heal her mother, but when her mother rejected Nagisa's explanation that she could heal her with the wish instead of taking revenge on those who made her miserable, Nagisa, horrified at how low her mother could go, used her wish for her mother's favorite cheesecake to spite her with the declaration that she will only look after herself from now on. Nagisa's magical girl sempai got into a fight with Yu and turned into a Witch, Yu then killed her before killing Nagisa's mother as another notch to her serial killing list. Nagisa's mother begged for her help, but she could only stand there, shell-shocked. Nagisa was then left alone, accomplishing nothing and with no one to comfort her, before turning into a Witch.
- "Well Done, Daughter!" Gal: Nagisa was unloved by her mother, mostly because she was considered the beginning of her mother's misfortune as not only did her husband leave her, she was always confined to a hospital bed. Nagisa always brought her her favorite cheesecake, even though Nagisa didn't really like cheese herself, so her mother could at least love her for liking the thing she likes. Nagisa tried to bring attention to the fact that she could heal her mother's illness with her wish in hopes that her mother would love her for it.
- Base rarity: 4* (event limited)
Magia: Crossfire Missiles
Illustrated by: Koushi Sasagi
Voiced By: Chiwa Saitou
- Voiced by: Emiri Katou
- Chekhov M.I.A.: He's completely vanished from Kamihama. However, Another Story shows he's still active outside of it, and he also appears in the side stories set before the Main Story's events. The one that tried to follow Homura into Kamihama had more or less died due to a barrier meant to drive him out.
- Cryptic Conversation: In the Epilogue to the "And So The Azalea Blooms" Event Story, he has one with the story's Hidden Villain. The reader is only privy to Kyubey's side of the conversation.''If witches are "disasters", then for now, you are "chaos", aren't you?
- Demoted to Extra: Played With. He's not in the Main Story yet, but he appears in the other stories.
- He Who Must Not Be Heard: During the "Bye Bye, See You Tomorrow ~Memories of the Kamihama Large Residential Complex~" event, the reader never sees any of his dialogue. The characters talk to him, and explain what he said through narration, but Kyubey speaking words is never shown.
- Base rarity: 4* (event limited)
Magia: Tiro Finale Holy Night
Illustrated by: Koushi Sasagi
Voiced by: Kaori Mizuhashi
An alternate version of Mami introduced during the 2017 Christmas Event. She initially appeared to simply be a holiday variant until she suddenly showed up in Chapter 6 of the main story. It's revealed that when Mami encountered the Wings of Magius they informed her of the truth about witches and somehow convinced her to join their organization. Taking this costume to show her new beliefs, Mami is now a wholehearted believer in the Wings of Magius's ideology.
- Accidental Misnaming: Holy Mami calls Candeloro Florence just like how she calls Charlotte Bebe, most likely because she still can't read the Witch Runes.
- Fighting from the Inside: Holy Mami's side story reveals that Mami continues to fight against the Magius' influence inside her mind. Holy Mami, the Mami who has accepted that the Magius' ideal is the salvation of magical girls, hinders Mami's path to regain control of her conscious mind by using Candeloro to block off her voice because if there's even a little gap in her ideal, she can be easily swayed from one path, for better or worse. Mami is just that kind of person.
- FaceHeel Turn: While her introduction to the heroes is antagonistic, they believe that Mami can be reasoned with after meeting with her friends. So, the fact that she's outright joining the Wings of Magius in Chapter 6 is a massive blow to the heroes' morale, especially after it seems that Tsuruno, Felicia, and Sana are in their way to the same fate.
- Freak Out!: It's implied this happened to Mami when she confronted the Wings of Magius and learned the truth, leading her to become a member of the organization. Even Candeloro has changed in nature.
- Fusion Dance: It is revealed that her enhanced brainwashing is because she was fused with the Kamihama Holy Maiden Rumor, the white robe she wears as Holy Mami, and basically analogous to Rumor Tsuruno. It is said that if Tsuruno's fusion is 50%, then Mami's fusion is close to 100% - largely because she was rattled hard by the reveal of the magical girl system.
- I Thought It Was Forbidden: In this form, Mami uses magically costly attacks in order to summon her Doppel as fast as possible. When it's pointed out that summoning a Doppel is physically draining, Mami claims she's getting used to it.
- Knight Templar: Mami is completely loyal to the Wings of Magius, to the point where she's willing to attack other magical girls if necessary.
- More Than Mind Control: It's true that Mami lost in her fight against Alina - an ideology fight, that is. With a little Mind Rape, Mami had despaired from the revelation of the magical girls' fate and has taken up the Wing of Magius' ideal as a possible salvation. By the Christmas event, she's running around Kamihama City as a Virgin Mary-analogue, helping other magical girls and fighting for the Magius' cause.
- Temporary Online Content: Holy Mami was exclusive to the Christmas event gacha.
- Walking Spoiler: She isn't just a simple holiday variant...
Madoka Kaname (Haregi ver.)
An alternate version of Madoka introduced during the 2018 New Year's Event. Unlike Holy Mami, this version of Madoka is simply Madoka in a different outfit and with a different weapon.
- Fighting Clown: Her Magia attack is a badminton themed parody of normal Madoka's Rain of Arrows. Meanwhile Kriemhild Gretchen attacks by wishing a happy new year. Which involves forming a ball with the words "Happy New Year" on it in Japanese and crushing the enemies with it.
- Improbable Weapon User: A Kyubey badminton racket. Her Magia attack is a rain of shuttlecocks instead of arrows.
- Temporary Online Content: Exclusive to the New Year's event gacha.
- Base rarity: 3* (event reward)
Doppel: Kriemhild Gretchen
Illustrated by: PAPA
Voiced by: Aoi Yuki
Magia Record has an official parody webcomic titled Magia Report, which began before the game was released. This webcomic stars a... unique version of Madoka. As part of the game's April Fools' Day events in 2018, this version of Madoka was added to the game proper. She's not canon. Or maybe she is?
Tropes applying to the Madoka in Magia Report can also go here.
- Adaptational Jerkass: This Madoka is kind of an overbearing jerk. She wants Iroha to respect her as a sempai and gets really mean when she doesn't. She also makes fun of Iroha's poor gacha luck. In one comic, she even tries to steal Iroha's Magia Stones (the in-game currency).
- Alternate Universe: The event indicates that Magia Report, including Madoka-sempai, happens in a separate dimension from normal Magia Record.
- Continuity Porn: Almost all of her in-game animations and voice lines reference things from Magia Report. Heck, her mere existence as a playable character with a Nonstandard Character Design is a reference!
- Diving Kick: In her Magia, she tries to hit her opponent with a giant sword but misses. So she does a diving kick instead.
- Fun Personified: She's from the parody webcomic, so don't take her too seriously.
- Harmful Healing: Her Connect heals an ally, but also decreases the ally's attack and defense.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her attacks include a crab claw and and a back-mounted artillery canon.
- Joke Character: She's an April Fools' Day character with a Nonstandard Character Design that has the worst Connect in the game.
- Lethal Joke Character: Her Connect does have one hidden ability - if used on Himika Mao (drawn by the same artist) it will cancel the debuff, and at a higher star ranking it will boost Himika's Attack and Defense instead.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Unlike everyone else, her in-battle and out-of-battle sprites are an animated picture drawn by her illustrator. The effect makes her look more like a cartoon character compared to everyone else.
- Sempai Kouhai: Proudly claims she's Iroha's magical girl senior. In the comics, Iroha was initially greatful, but began to be turned off by this Madoka's negative personality traits.
- Shout-Out: Her Magia is named Madokalibur, probably referencing Fate/stay night and its own mobile game spin-off Fate/Grand Order.
- Madoka-sempai herself could be a reference to the Learning With Manga! FGO's Gudako, also known as The Master With No Name, with her Jerkass behaviour, Nonstandard Character Design, meta understanding of Magia Record's game mechanics, and originating from a promotional comic series.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Inverted and then subverted. When Madoka-senpai was announced (on April Fools' Day), the announcement said that anything could be changed without notice. Most announcements in Magia Record say this once, but this announcement said it four times. Because of this Suspciously Specific Affirmation, some players thought the announcement was a joke and no character was to be added. They were wrong, of course. This reaction was probably part of the joke; after Madoka-senpai's release, her illustrator said the game's developers never lie (unless it's about release dates).
- Temporary Online Content: Exclusive to the Magia Report's event.
- Torso with a View: Likes regular Madoka, Kriemhild Gretchen punches a hole in Madoka-senpai's chest every time she summons it.
- Vocal Dissonance: She really is voiced by Aoi Yuuki, but Aoi gives her a voice that makes her sound almost like a squeaky-voiced old woman.
Homura Akemi(Swimsuit ver.)
- Base rarity: 4* (event limited)
Magia: Doppel Fishing Special
Illustrated by: Imoan
Voiced by: Chiwa Saitou
An alternate version of Homura introduced during a 2018 Summer event. The first alternate version of a character to have an element that is different from the normal version.
- Assist Character: Homura's Magia has her cast her fishing line. After a moment, she reels in Sayaka and Oktavia, who attacks the enemy.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Her doppel description explicitly mentions game mechanics.
- Fighting Clown: Her weapon is a fishing rod, and her Magia and Doppel are even weirder.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Her skill of using a fishing rod as a weapon is because she turns out to be a talented angler who fishes out Oktavia using an ordinary fishing rod
- Incredibly Lame Pun: This Homulilly's form is the "near shore". This is a play on how the original Homulilly was the witch of the "mortal world". The Japanese word translated as "mortal world" is shigan, which literally means "this shore".
- Rod And Reel Repurposed: She literally fights with a Kyubey-themed fishing rod
- Temporary Online Content: Exclusive to the Summer's event gacha.
- This Banana is Armed: Her Doppel pulls out a sunflower and a palm tree, and then fires projectiles from them. Apparently the tree fires supersonic coconuts.
- Tsundere: This Homura's sidestory reveals that Homulilly is either this or a hypocrite. Homulilly confronts Homura that she's having fun in the beach when she should be focusing on saving Madoka, but the Doppel profile notes that this version of Homulilly is pretty summer-esque herself.
- Base rarity: 4* (event limited)
Magia: There is no reason to despair anymore!/Everyone will be with me forever.
Illustrated by: Sasagi Koushi
Voiced by: Aoi Yuuki
The Law of Cycles. The goddess of all magical girls, who wished to erase all witches before they were born.
The Goddess exists beyond the past, present, future and even the unseen depths of space, watching over magical girls as their guardian. Knowing all magical girls by hand and giving them her blessings, the Goddess is omnipotent. However, for the first time since her birth, she discovered a magical girl that she knows nothing about...
Ultimate Madoka will be released for a limited time during the first anniversary event. Notably, she does not have a Doppel; she has a second Magia instead. She's also the first magical girl to have an "EX Skill", which is a passive ability tied to the character.
- All-Powerful Bystander: Ultimate Madoka is practically omnipotent, capable of erasing a timeline. But she's incapable of acting nilly-willy without disturbing the law of universe, lest she's destroying all other timelines in the universe. No matter how much suffering she witnesses, she can't interfere with it unless it has something to do with her function as the Law of Cycle.
- All Your Powers Combined: The Ultimate type is basically all other types combined, making Ultimate Madoka capable of filing any role in the party.
- The Cameo: In her second Magia, there are glimpses of the spin-off magical girls that not yet playable in the game, like the rest of Suzune Magica main characters, Eliza and the three English antagonists from Tart Magica, and three of the magical girls that Ultimate Madoka saves in the last episode of Madoka Magica.
- Infinity +1 Element: While her actual element is still Light, she has a unique type named "Ultimate" that has strengths of multiple types without the downsides.
- Not So Omniscient After All: From her side story, it is revealed that the universe of Magia Record is beyond her foresight. While she can see the past of the timeline, she can't see the future.
- Power Floats: Her sprite floats off the ground.
- Temporary Online Content: Only available during her rate-up gacha.