For general tropes associated with the regular cast, you can find their page here: Lupin III.
Phantoma Mark III is another recurring member of Lupin III's rogues gallery, nursing a grudge against the thief ever since Lupin thwarted his plans to inundate the world by melting the polar ice caps and then enslave any survivors to build his new empire.
- Back for the Dead: While his death is not entirely confirmed, he is never seen again in the Red Jacket series or any other Lupin installment after Goemon destroys his lighthouse lair in his second appearance.
- Bald of Evil: Much like Mister X (especially following the latter's transformation into an indestructible, cybernetic being), Phantoma Mark III is also lacking in the hair department, while managing to be even more megalomaniacal and inhuman-looking.
- Looks Like Orlok: His bald head sporting pointy ears (with Monochromatic Eyes to boot) lends him this appearance.
- Shout-Out: Phantoma Mark is a descendant of Fantômas, the Darker and Edgier counterpart of Arsène Lupin from French pulp literature of the early twentieth century. In particular, the appearance and personality of Phantoma Mark are inspired by Jean Marais's portrayal of Fantômas in the 1964 film adaptation.
A Scottish Mad Scientist who abducted Fujiko in an attempt to capture Nessie.
- Evil Old Folks: An old lunatic who plans to capture Nessie for profit.
Neto is the police chief of Rio who is very friendly, he is also the prison warden.