WARNING: UNMARKED SPOILERS.
open/close all folders
- Adorkable: Absolutely out of her depths when dealing with fanfiction and other such shenanigans.
- Badass Adorable: To a larger extent than canon. She's perfectly capable of kicking ass, but her adorable not-crush on Robin and her reactions to fanfiction put her squarely in this category.
- Butt-Monkey: Becomes this when Morgan begins targetting her for shipping.
- Casting Gag: Lia the Parody Sue calls her Maka when they face off. Lucina, obviously, has no idea what she's talking about.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: To Robin, much to Tharja's chagrin, and to Virion's and Walhart's when under the effect of the love potion.
- Covert Pervert: Keep in mind that the Fanfic Tome only shows the reader what they want to see....
- Everyone Can See It: Almost everyone can see her crush on Robin as plain as day. Except herself and Robin, much to Morgan's irritation. It's implied Chrom is also completely blind to it.
- Official Couple: With Robin at long last.
- Only Sane Man: Along with her father and Robin, as well as Cordelia.
- Not So Above It All: At some points.
- Ship Tease: With Robin, so much.
- The Stoic: Is unaffected by horrors like Five Nights at Freddy's and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: She has no interest in Robin whatsoever. Nuh-uh. Not at all. Morgan even lampshades that the response is more fitting of Severa than her.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: His main ability as the army's tactician.
- Beleaguered Assistant: To Chrom, although it isn't Chrom who beleaguers him, but rather the rest of the Shepherds.
- The Chessmaster: Literally and figuratively.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: To Chrom, again. Chrom himself isn't incompetent, but when he has to deal with the Shepherds, having someone like Robin as an assistant helps.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Has this reaction to the events of chapter 6.
- Oblivious to Love: He notices a completely silent Tharja hiding behind a wall but fails utterly to pick up on the hints that Lucina has at least a tiny crush on him. And by hints, we mean almost literally hammering him over the head with the fact that she's all but admitting she loves him. Finally confesses in Chapter 43 thanks to Cordelia.
- Official Couple: With Lucina at long last.
- Seen It All: Implied- he is unsurprised by a Mary Sue declaring love for him and claiming she's destined to love him and him alone, instead going back to sleep and leaving it to a dumbfounded Lucina to handle it.
- Ship Tease: With Lucina.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Hoo boy, is he now.
MorganRobin's daughter and the local Shipper on Deck supreme.
- Badass Cape: Part of her Cabal costume.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her Cabal costume.
- The Chessmaster: Isn't as much of this as her father, but she still qualifies.
- Deadpan Snarker: Participates in this. She gets it from both parents, really.
- Expy: Her Cabal uniform, of Sayaka.
- Genki Girl
- It Amused Me: Her motivation to pair people up, apart from 'it's adorable'.
- The Matchmaker: Wants to be this.
- Shipper on Deck: To everyone, but especially Lucina and Robin.
- Troll: Not above this to try and ship people. If the Ship Tease is anything to go by, she's not above trolling her own mother.
- Trickster Archetype: Best exemplified where she blackmails Lon'qu into helping her ship Lucina and Robin together.
- Butt-Monkey: Has to deal with the insanity of the Shepherds with only Robin to help him, in addition to running Ylisse. Poor man.
- Epic Fail: Somehow manages to lose five straight games of chess in a row against Robin. To be fair, it's Robin we're talking about here.
- Only Sane Man: Has to deal with the insanity of the rest of the Shepherds, much to his (and Robin's) despair.
- Papa Wolf: A small shade of this can be seen when he and Robin scold Morgan for her actions during the Mary Sue chapter.
- The Wise Prince: Despite his shortcomings, he's still capable of acting as this. Sadly, the rest of the Shepherds aren't easy to act like this around.
SumiaLucina's mother and the current Exalt-consort of Ylisse.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Or her world's equivalent. She enjoys dressing people up in addition to essentially being an otaku for literature.
- Covert Pervert: She generally acts like a more confident version of her canon self.....before breaking out the yaoi. And don't ask Stahl what she feels about crossdressing, either.
- I Want Grandkids: Sumia seems to want Lucina and Robin busy "making Morgan" already so she can spoil her grandchild.
- Shipper on Deck: For her daughter and Robin. Her counterpart shipped Gaius and Reflet together.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Blatantly writes Ike/Soren yaoi.
- Berserk Button: Never imply that she isn't feminine. Vaike learns this the hard way.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall:Pavise, dumbass!
- One of the Boys: Much manlier than many of them, too.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: To a greater extent than canon.
- Troll: Has some shades of this.
KellamThe ever-unnoticed knight within the Shepherds.
- The Ace: Is mentioned and revealed to be far better at everything than Cordelia and Robin combined.
- Ascended Extra: Has more focus within the fic.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has shades of this, mostly as a result of being ignored and having to help Robin clean up the messes the REST of the Shepherds make.
- Only Sane Man: As a consequence of not being noticed by the Shepherds, Kellam manages to escape the antics that most of them undertake. He also helps Robin maintain order in the Shepherds.
- The Nondescript: To the point that a magical book doesn't even notice his presence. It's implied that the Only Sane Men (and Morgan) are capable of noticing him without much effort, though.
MaribelleA noblewoman and a member of the Shepherds.
- Berserk Button: Never attempt to court Lissa without her permission. She doesn't like it.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: When Lissa's involved. Just see her reaction to Lissa having a nice dinner with Donnel.
- Luminescent Blush: If Lissa is involved.
- Only Sane Man: Serves this role when she's present.
- Not So Above It All: Except if Lissa's involved. And she did aid Cordelia to win a bet with Sully.
- Stalker with a Crush: Stalks Lissa on her dinner with Donnel, dragging Lucina and Brady with her.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Definitely has no interest in Lissa. Apparently.
- Tsundere: To Lissa, good Naga.
TharjaThe Shepherds' friendly neighbourhood Yandere. There are reasons for this.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Tharja obviously has feelings for Robin who doesn't reciprocate. And won't.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Her motivation for chasing after Robin, who was one of her first friends.
- Dark Magical Girl: She's far nicer and more tragic than her canon counterpart. Especially tragic.
- Dark and Troubled Past: It's heavily implied Tharja's past is just as dark, if not darker, than Libra's. If one knows what Libra's past is like, then it's almost understandable why Tharja is the way she is.
- Deadpan Snarker: Both of them, for the Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She remains this for quite a while. She defrosts when Libra implores her to reveal her reasoning for pursuing Robin.
- Desperately Craves Affection: She had no friends as a child, and even when joining the Shepherds, her only friends were Robin and Libra. Her Yandere tendencies are derived from her desire to keep Robin near her.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Tharja, although for a certain value of 'energetic', to Libra's Savvy Guy.
- Out-of-Character Alert: Maribelle notices Tharja crying after seeing Robin and Lucina together. It's heavily implied Tharja is absolutely heartbroken by this development.
- Unrequited Tragic Maiden: Tharja is revealed to be this. Shortly after this reveal, however, she averts it by swearing off chasing Robin.
- Yandere: Tharja, obviously. She even segues into a 'yandere mode' where she starts acting adorable and referring to Robin as 'Robin-sempai'.
- Apparently it's a Reactsverse rule that all yanderes must refer to their object of obsession as 'Sempai'. Or Tharja is just weird.
- It's revealed that Tharja fell for Robin because he was one of the first people to ever befriend her.
LibraTharja's roommate and the friendly neighbourhood Bishōnen.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Libra has feelings for Tharja. See Tharja's entry to figure out why they aren't returned.
- Beleaguered Assistant: He is this to Tharja, as far as can be seen from their relationship.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Pursues Tharja, but would rather put her feelings above his first.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Unfortunately for him, who gets shoved into a dress by Anna and Lissa.
- Innocent Cohabitation: He shares a room in the palace with Tharja. He desperately wants it to be something more, however.
- Nice Guy: As in canon.
- Only Sane Man: Libra, out of the pair and to the rest of the Shepherds, unfortunately.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Libra is the Savvy Guy to Tharja's Energetic Girl.
Lon'quYet another unfortunate Shepherd caught up in the insanity.
- Adorkable: Gains this in his characterisation, despite him still being a badass. For one, he keeps a diary whereupon he keeps his....personal thoughts about Cordelia.
- Badass Adorable: The badass part is clear, but the adorable part is the way he essentially fawns over Cordelia in his own private thoughts.
- Blackmail: Morgan subjects him to this- he has to help her ship Lucina and Robin together, or else she reveals to the world just what he thinks about Cordelia. Played for Laughs, considering everything.
- Chick Magnet: Apparently has his own fan club. This, obviously, displeases him.
- Genre Savvy: Enough to automatically assume Morgan is behind a crossdressing pageant when it happens in Chapter 7. For once, apparently, she isn't- Anna is.
- He-Man Woman Hater: His penchant for this is much reduced from the game, but he still can't stand being in close proximity with women. Except Morgan, who he sees as utterly insane.
- Only Sane Man
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Suuuure, Lon'qu, we believe that you don't like Cordelia at all. We'll ignore the fact that your diary is FULL of fawning and compliments about her. He's essentially the Spear Counterpart of Lucina in this respect.
MirielThe Mad Scientist of the Shepherds and the only one dreaded more than Henry and Morgan.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Definitely, but her brand of cloud-cuckoo-ness is much less pronounced than, say, Cynthia or Henry.
- For Science!: Her motivation.
- Laughing Mad: She does engage in this from time to time.
- Mad Scientist: Duh.
- She invented the steam engine and an Inception device, among other things.
- The Smart Guy: Far more than any of the Shepherds.
CordeliaThe current trainer of the Ylissean pegasus riders, as well as Sumia's close friend and not-love interest to Lon'qu. Or not so unresolved, as Morgan reveals.
- The Ace: One of the people Robin can consistently rely on to get things done. Kellam, however, is still better.
- Adorkable: When the subject of Lon'qu is brought up, she immediately turns red and starts twiddling her feet, before trying to escape- and nearly succeeding, if it wasn't for Morgan.
- The Chessmaster: She's the one who gets Robin and Lucina to upgrade to Official Couple status by getting Chrom, Reflet and Maribelle to help her with a plan, develops a back-up in case that fails, and succeeds where the Justice Cabal has failed throughout the entire story.
- Covert Pervert: The Fanfiction Tome showed her something that was presumably perverted, to the point she wanted to destroy it right then and there. Consider that the Tome shows things based on the reader's thoughts. It was most likely showing her something about Lon'qu.
- Nice Girl: Knows that Robin is in love with Lucina, and is one of the only people not to tease him about it, bar the Bed Time Story chapter. Also, she's the one who gets the two of them to confess at long last.
- Beware the Nice Ones: When pushed, she manages to beat Todd, Laurent and the whole Justice Cabal at their own game to get Robin and Lucina to confess to each other. Only Reflet came anywhere close.
- Only Sane Man
- Official Couple: With Lon'qu, as Morgan reveals.
- The Perfectionist: Definitely, much to Morgan and Todd's chagrin when they have to clean up the infirmary under her supervision.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Finally gets sick of Robin and Lucina dancing around the issue of their mutual attraction, calls them both out and makes them finally realize it.
The rest of the Shepherds
- Butt-Monkey: Stahl and Gaius. Also, Vaike. Definitely Vaike.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Almost all of them with several exceptions. Especially anyone in the Justice Cabal.
- To put several example, Say'ri has taken to planting sakura trees everywhere, Walhart has turned into Rider/Iskander.....
- Covert Pervert: Olivia, of all people.
- Money Fetish: Anna, obviously. This gets her in trouble with Sully when she drags Kjelle into a crossdressing competition.
Reflet / Female RobinThe Distaff Counterpart to Robin appearing at the end of chapter 7.
- Aerith and Bob: Reflet lampshades this when she asks why (her son) Morgan insists on calling himself 'Todd' rather than 'Morgan'.
- Berserk Button: Don't mention her mother.
- Bi the Way: Reflet is implied to be this, judging by her casually offering to kiss Lucina when she feels jealous over her kissing Robin.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Is quite perverted, but many of the antics she perpetrates are For Happiness.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: She's been compared to Yang by the author.
- Her strange obsession with little sisters is one particular trait that highlights her as this.
- Cool Big Sis: Acts as this to everyone, to the extent she watches over everyone's well-being. And if she thinks two people who want each other need to be with each other, she's not afraid to arrange this however she can.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Hinted at when she nearly goes off on Professor Faust for mentioning her mother.
- Distaff Counterpart: Reflet to Robin.
- For Happiness: Her motivation for participating in antics. This meshes with her Cool Big Sis attitude.
- Happily Married: Despite how flirty she is, Reflet is indeed married to her universe's Gaius. Judging by her gushing about Gaius during the crossover with Weiss Reacts, she is quite happily married to him.
- Ms. Fanservice: Reflet. Being the female version of Robin helps.
- Nice Girl: She is, however, pretty kind and understanding, in comparison to Yang.
- Screw Yourself: Reflet kisses Robin to see if a paradox would develop.
- Shipper on Deck: Reflet for Lucina and Robin. Also, Todd mentions that his world's Sumia was this for his mother and Gaius.
- Ship Tease: With Robin and Sumia, of all people.
GangrelThe former Mad King of Plegia and currently The Caretaker to Emmeryn.
- The Atoner: Chose to help Emmeryn recover her memories to help atone for what he did to her.
- The Caretaker: To Emmeryn, again.
- The Eeyore: Is noticeably more sullen and down than the rest of the cast, for obvious reasons.
- Florence Nightingale Effect: Has this for Emmeryn.
- I Can't Believe a Guy Like You Would Notice Me: He doesn't believe he'd ever be worthy of someone like Emmeryn, even in the alternate universe Fiora, his daughter, hails from. This is somewhat justified by Gangrel's actions prior to becoming The Atoner.
- Tsundere: Type A, towards Emmeryn. This is due to the fact that he doesn't doesn't at all believe he's worthy of her.
EmmerynThe former Exalt of Ylisse, and currently under the care of Gangrel.
The Justice Cabal and the Anti-Antic Alliance
CynthiaThe leader of the Justice Cabal.
- The Cape: So desperately wants to be this.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Gets it from her mother, really.
- Expy: Her costume, of Rider Gaim.
- Genki Girl: In contrast to her calmer sister.
- The Heart: To the Cabal.
- Large Ham: Part and parcel of being the leader of the Cabal.
- The Cape: Like Cynthia, also wants to be this.
- Casting a Shadow: Owain is revealed to be capable of casting dark magic when he picks up a Ruin tome to save Severa.
- Call-Forward: Owain's surprise proficiency with dark magic is a reference to his future self as Odin, who starts as a Dark Mage.
- Expy: His Cabal uniform, of Archer. Appropriate for Owain.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: As appropriate for him. He even carries around his Named Weapon Missiletainn. He's not bad with dark magic either.
- Hot-Blooded: Definitely.
- Large Ham: Just look at anything he says here.
- Mr. Fanservice: To the extent Severa is actually Distracted by the Sexy during the Beach Episode.
GeromeThe Big Guy of the Justice Cabal.
- The Big Guy: Despite not being overly muscular, Gerome is the only Cabal member shown to be in combat in several occasions in addition to overpowering both Kellam and Vaike.
- The Comically Serious: In contrast to his rather light-hearted comrades, Gerome is quite serious.
- The Cowl: In contrast to Owain and Cynthia.
- Deadpan Snarker: Despite Severa being the premier snarker of the Cabal, Gerome can give as good as he gets.
- Expy: Him, in contrast to his costume, of Batman. He insists on calling himself Nightwing, though.
- Insistent Terminology: He is Nightwing, not Batman.
- Only Sane Man: To the Cabal.
- Not So Above It All: He is in the Cabal, after all...
- The Quiet One: Barely speaks, except to warn his comrades off or to snark at someone.
- The Stoic: Tries to project an image as this. However, Cynthia can somewhat break through this, to an extent.
SeveraA new recruit to the Cabal, dragged in by Cynthia as a face.
- Deadpan Snarker: Loves to snark about everything.
- Every Man Has His Price Tries this on Kellam. Kellam reveals he's that he's paid far more than Severa can afford, foiling her plan.
- The Face: Is hired by the Cabal due to her cuteness. Severa is not amused, until Cynthia offers her half price in every clothes store in Ylisse.
- Heroic BSoD: Undergoes this when she realises Lon'qu has to be her father, due to her hair.
- Only Sane Man: To the Cabal in general.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: To Noire, as the red Oni.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Noire.
- Ship Tease: With Owain, Todd and Noire.
- Tsundere: Of course.
NoireSevera's close friend and alongside her, a new recruit to the Justice Cabal.
- Blood Knight: Her other personality.
- Large Ham: BLOOD AND THUNDER!
- Mood-Swinger: As in canon.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: To Severa, as the blue Oni.
- Romantic Two Girl Friend Ship: With Severa.
- Ship Tease: With Severa and Todd.
- Shrinking Violet: Her default personality.
- Split Personality
- Split-Personality Takeover: Every so often.
Todd / Male MorganMorgan's Spear Counterpart. Appears at the end of Chapter 7.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mhm. He rivals Robin for this.
- Genre Savvy: He has read The Grand List of Console Role Playing Game Clichés.
- Meta Guy: Regularly participates in Breaking the Fourth Wall.
- Out-Gambitted: By Laurent during the singing competition to get Robin and Lucina together, and later both of them by Cordelia and Reflet in actually getting the two together.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Does sewing from time to time.
- Shipper on Deck: For Robin and Lucina....and as part of the Cabal, for everyone.
- Ship Tease: With Noire and Severa.
HenryThe Cabal's friendly- for a value of 'friendly'- neighbourhood dark mage.
- Ax-Crazy: Well, this IS Henry we're talking about.
- Blood Knight
- The Dreaded
- Evil Laugh: Used as a location alarm by Robin, of all things.
- Laughing Mad
- Pungeon Master: Again, as in canon. Todd even lampshades it, reminding himself to never put him and Barbara anywhere near each other.
- Ravens and Crows: He loves these, even having a pet Risen crow called Edgar- that he supposedly 'found in a hole'.
- Trickster Archetype
- Troll: Ohohoh. Definitely.
LaurentThe head of the Anti-Antic Alliance.
- The Chessmaster: Capable of outgambitting Todd, of all people.
- Love Letter Lunacy: The reason he wants to get at the Cabal- they found the love letter he intended to give to Nah.
- Only Sane Man: Is attempting to fill this role against the Cabal.
- Not So Above It All: His actual reason for opposing the Cabal is that they found the love letter he intended to write to Nah.
- The Rival: To Todd.
- Twice Shy: With Nah.
- Adorkable: Her attempts at being serious are undermined by the Cabal. And once, Ren.
- D-Cup Distress: Nah is somewhat embarrassed about how much she's grown in the years between the events of the game and Lucina Reacts, primarily around the chest area.
- The Lancer: To Laurent.
- Only Sane Man: Is attempting to fill this role against the Cabal.
- Not So Above It All: Oh, good Naga, everything about her attempts to be serious backfires on her and embarrasses her.
- Twice Shy: With Laurent.
KjelleThe third member of the Anti-Antic Alliance.
- Deadpan Snarker: She can really toss out the snark, especially when Laurent and Nah lose their cool.
- Informed Attribute: Her crush on Severa is touched on, but Kjelle's few appearances don't bring it up.
- Only Sane Man: Is attempting to fill it against the Cabal. Unlike Laurent and Nah, she succeeds. She ends up having to fill it against, of all people, her own partners.
The Other Future Children
FioraA newcomer during chapter 26, and Emmeryn's daughter from a different timeline.
- Badass Longcoat: Her Plegian longcoat.
- Daddy's Girl: She really loved her father Gangrel, to the point that she tries to connect with this world's Gangrel after realising her world is destroyed.
- Expy: Of Fiora, although similarities are unintentional for once.
- Heroic BSoD: When she realises her timeline is non-existent, although Lucina snaps her out of it quickly.
- Hot-Blooded: Immediately challenges Lucina to a duel over the Falchion. In addition, she gets uppity with Maribelle and almost stomps off in a rage before apologising.
- Luke, You Are My Father: She is Emmeryn's daughter.
- Master Swordsman: As a Great Lord, she's implied to be a fairly good fighter.
- Nice Hat: As a Trickster, she wears one. This is likely to hide her hair and thus parentage.
- Walking Spoiler: Not much can be said about Fiora without spoiling that Emmeryn and Gangrel are her parents.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: Her eyes are particularly focused upon. They're grey, the same shade as Lissa and Emmeryn's eyes.
Yolanda, Bagri and ArtemisiaA trio of three who show up at the end of chapter 43. Two of them are heavily implied to be the children of Aversa (Yolanda) and Tiki (Bagri) respectively, with the parentage of the third (Artemisia) unknown, but she's hinted to be the daughter of Phila, who died earlier on in the Reactsverse (and canon) timeline. Artemisia hails from Fiora's timeline, whereas Bagri and Yolanda both hail from separate timelines.
- Battle Butler: The third child, to Fiora, from what little she's said.
- Dimensional Traveler: Yolanda and Bagri are this, and managed to amass a party of other future children to be with during travel, including Artemisia.
- Expy: If Todd's reaction is right, Aversa's daughter is implied to be this of Chiaki Nanami.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Tiki's son Bagri.
- Keet: Bagri, compared to his mother.
- Kid from the Future: Yolanda and Bagri are both apparently Robin's children from an alternate future(s?).
- Sleepyhead: Aversa's daughter, Yolanda, spends most of the chapters she appears in asleep.
- Walking Spoiler: They can't even be mentioned without spoiling Fiora's existence from another timeline.
GerdaThe Village Maiden, given a name and backstory.
- Ascended Extra: The Village Maiden in Awakening didn't even have a name, let alone a role in the story.
- The Bartender: Her job and role in the story.
- The Medic: Her role as a camp follower of the Shepherds.
- Chekhov's Gunman: She shows up during the Other Future Children chapter, bumping into Todd. She then takes back the pendant that Miriel used to create a portal, much to the former's consternation.
- Early-Bird Cameo: For the future Reactsverse fic Corrin Reacts.
- Genki Girl: From what little characterisation of her has been seen, Kanna counts as this.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is described as azure in color.