The character list for Lost and Found of the Multiverse. It's gonna get really, really long. Prepare a sandwich or two.
List of Characters
Played by Twi (Major Character)
A cheerful, Clarketech engineer and watchmaker who is also kind of crazy and more hyper than a chipmunk on a sugar high. She came from a large star system in the far future, and showed up pursued by a giant monster. And currently has cat ears and a tail. Official Couple with Richard. Also named and repaired Lazarus, has an unhealthy amount of interest in Maria, made a play of Touhou using only machinery....
- Badass Bookworm: In spite of usually defaulting to 'run away!'
- Badass Longcoat: Camille's duster doesn't even have buttons. And it's still awesome.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Almost literally, at times. Keep her far, far away from the Succubus-veil...
- Cat Girl: And how! Though she wasn't always that way. That took veils.
- Clarke's Third Law: Invoked in-universe: the branch of science that produced the sci-fi stuff in Camille's universe is called arcana.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her new weapon, a laser rifle with some odd settings on it. Also the turrets on the Lazarus.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: At first. Then averted. She still uses them quite a bit, though: they also have a radio-like thing in them.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: She came to the Lost and Found with a custom-made pepperbox revolver with clockwork autoloader and alpha-strike-option. Somewhat averted: It has proved ineffectual against most targets, but it remains very, very cool.
- Super Speed: Her boots give her this when activated, as well as protecting her from collision damage, since they don't give her Super Reflexes. As it turns out, hitting people at one hundred miles per hour is actually a pretty effective means of attack.
- Verbal Tic: Being a cat girrrrrl, she often drrraws out herrrr Rrrrs as if she werrrre, say, grrrrowling. She eventually overrrrcame this, then decided to go back to it because she had grrrown to like how it sounded.
- The Watchmaker: While obviously she is one in the literal sense , averted in terms of the trope.
Dame Maria of Antioch
Played by Twi (Major Character)
A humanoid, magic- and clockwork-powered robot dug up from the sands in an alternate Crusade. She carries a book that can heal quickly, or harm if run in reverse. As it happens, she's a Knight Hospitallar and generally considered badass. She's also remarkably good at swords.
- Determinator: She's not quite the Juggernaut, but when she gets focused, nothing will stop her, not even being hit by a train. Even more true when her robot half takes over.
- I Like Swords: Though she claims to prefer the healbook.
- Lost Technology: An example thereof, though it has been reverse-engineered to an extent in her universe, resulting in things like Krieg.
- Made of Iron: Literally. She also regenerates over time, just to add insult to (un)injury.
- Religious Bruiser: Though the 'religious' part is slightly questionable.
- Reverse Polarity: How the healing book turns into a harming book, although no Techno Babble is involved.
- Steam Punk: She's a robot run on clockwork (and magic). What did you expect?
Played by Twi (Major Character)Everyone's favorite nightmare incarnate! Very, very crazy, very very fond of shapeshifting. She is FULL of cultural references.
- An Axe to Grind: As Reinhilde!Marie.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of a whole lot of otaku's nightmares.
- Atomic Hate: In her Sola!Marie form, along with a minor helping of Light 'em Up.
- Combat Sadomasochist: The entire point of Reinhilde!Marie is that she gets stat boosts and even healing this way. She even has a sword that makes people (and herself!) hurt more, in order to enhance this.
- Nightmare Fuel: Obviously, but she's not as scary as she wants to be.
- Obfuscating Insanity: She tends to act a little crazy, and is a little more crazy in certain forms. She's still bloody badass.
- Troll: And damn good at it.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Usually into forms of various characters or people she knows. The one thing that's always there is that half of the form is zombified. Split down the middle from top to bottom.
- Uncanny Valley: Due to the aforementioned 'half dead' requirement.
Played by Twi (Minor Character)
A kitsune, of all things, from some sort of half Ebberon, half Japanese mythology world. Also an artificer. Somewhat reclusive. Really, really likes coffee.
- Bag of Holding: Has a literal one, and a large one at that.
- BFS: The Mage's Fullblade, far too large to be even vaguely practical without its enchantment, which turns it into something pretty usable for magic users. Based on the Mage's Weapon enchantment in actual D&D 4e and the logical conclusion thereof.
- Goggles Do Something Unusual: Aside from their obvious purpose as safety goggles.
- Golem: Making them is another thing she does for a living.
- Hot Blade: What she usually does to it. Along with animating it and letting it murder things for her.
- Must Have Coffee: Oh, yes.
- Squishy Wizard: Though she does have access to shields and wards and the like...
- Glass Cannon: ...and a giant sword.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Apparently. If Sapphira!Alith/Gaston counts as yaoi, anyways.
The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Orichalcum)
Played by Twi (Minor Character))A Living Statue of a heroic Abyssal, demon-like underground-dwellers in a fairly harsh fantasy setting. Well, she wasn't always alive. She was originally just a landmark, hence the name. Now, she was at one point animated to fight off terrible monsters, and accidentally given sentience in the process...
Often simply called Ori. Carries a pickaxe and a surprisingly useful bronze flute.
- Our Demons Are Different: Or at least the things people call demons are different. Abyssals are just hardy underground dwellers who happen to look like Horny Devils. (Usually.)
- The Drifter: Been doing it for thousands of years without once seeing the sun. Of course, she's a lot more conspicuous than most examples of this trope.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Orichalcum happens to be the name of enchanted bronze where she's from. She's made of enchanted bronze.
- Geometric Magic:
- The main enchantment method of her setting, and also a form of spells-on-demand. Runes on her 'skin' give her the ability to fly, among other things.
- Her back is covered in a set of runes which allow her to separate hot and cold. They were engraved by a craftmage named Maxwell.
- Made of Iron: Well, enchanted bronze, at any rate.
- Powerful Pick: Her weapon of choice, and also an important digging tool.
- Time Abyss: She might be much older than Harbinger. It's hard to say, since it's a bit more difficult to tell time underground. Still, she's seen quite a lot. On the other hand, she doesn't really age. Harbinger is old, not immortal.
- Winged Humanoid: Just like other Abyssals. Unlike other Abyssals, they're not enough to do much for Orichalcum, seeing as she is made of solid bronze, and she has to use magic to take flight. But once in the air, she can do traditional Abyssal dance!
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major Character)A college student from the Persona universe. He possesses the Wild Card, allowing him to utilize more than one Persona at once, and to carry more than one Persona. Apart from that, he is also quite knowledgeable at history and mythology, as well as a decent carpenter and cook. He loves to play games. Official Couple with Camille.
- Action Survivor:Was this when he originally received a Persona.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Durandal, the sword he took from a Shadow, is mentioned to be exactly the same as it was in the Song of Roland. This includes being ridiculously sharp.
- Determinator: Invoked in his ability Second Wind, but also shown during the Noxus battle.
- Desperation Attack: Heroic Second Wind is only used in desperation, as it causes a Heroic RRoD.
- Elemental Powers:
- All Your Powers Combined: The power of the Wild Card.
- Shock and Awe: His initial Persona, Ixion, as well as Andras.
- Light 'em Up: Pendragon and Galahad.
- An IcePersona: Yomotsu-Shikome and Forneus.
- Playing with Fire: Ippon-Datara, Galahad, and Sarimanok.
- Blow You Away: Sarimanok.
- Making a Splash: Forneus.
- Casting a Shadow: Ippon-Datara.
- Friendless Background: Implied during his argument with Adrian and after he and Camille have their Relationship Upgrade.
- Heroic Second Wind: Invoked. His only non-Persona ability is 'Heroic Second Wind', which allows him to restore half of his mana, but lose a third of his life points when the battle ends.
- Heroic RRoD: Results from using above ability.
- Informed Ability: His cricketing and history skills.
- I Like Swords
- Level-Up at Intimacy 5: Social Links.
- Nice Guy
- The Power of Friendship: Invoked. The only way he can get more Personas is by making Social Links.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: With Camille, although she does demonstrate her intelligence a lot, in comparison to usual examples.
- Squishy Wizard: Is definitely this compared to the rest of the party, short of Camille, Nathan and Mara.
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major Character)A doppelganger th-ex-thief from what a Crapsack World. Started out as a Deadpan Snarker, but then he became a Shipper on Deck after Richard became more serious. Hates cats. Is friends with Gaston.
- The Archer: With trick arrows to boot!
- The Atoner: For his close friend, after he failed to stop her from being murdered.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Aggressive Shipper on Deck. Also an expert Parkour (or some form of it) practitioner, a very good archer, and an expert thief.
- Fragile Speedster: He can hit quite fast, but flops when actually hit.
- Shipper on Deck: Became this after Richard became serious.
- Stepford Smiler / Stepford Snarker: Implied to be this. His backstory of being from a Crapsack World doesn't help, and especially seeing some of his friends die.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: He's a doppelgänger.
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major Character)''COMTE-DU-MONT-AVRI AND ZE HIGH DUELIST OF AVRIOGNE!'' A swordmage hailing from a Renaissance/Fantasy world, Gaston is a hammy, educated, skilled duelist, as well as a friend of Alith.
- Heroic BSoD: He enters this after Valjean betrays the party.
- Verbal Tic: 'Z' instead of 'th' or 't'.
Ariana of Astora
Played by Some Stupid Guy(Major Character)A scholarly member of the undead from the Dark Souls universe. She has a fairly worn appearance, wearing an old set of modified robes paired with a long cloak. An adept witch and as she had to live in Lordran for a number of years, fairly skilled in close combat. Wields a spear and shield, as well as a simple tin catalyst, used in the majority of her spells. Has a slightly reclusive personality, but as of late has become a bit more social. Prone towards being a bit snarky at times.
- Action Survivor: Managed to survive in Lordran without going hollow.
- Badass Bookworm: Prefers to spend her time taking down notes on magic, despite her skill in combat.
- Bag of Holding: Her satchel functions as one as it can carry all of her equipment not to mention her numerous tomes and notes.
- Blade on a Stick: Her non-magical weapon of choice.
- Magic Staff: Essentially what her catalyst is.
Played by Some Stupid Guy (Major Character)A Catarina knight from Dark Souls, summoned by Ariana, and returning not long after. Trained in a variety of weapons, as well as in the usage of white magic, or miracles. Devout worshiper of Gwyn and a member of the Way of White. Just a bit prideful, despite his attempts at humility. Very, very optimistic despite certain factors.
- Energy Ball: His usual attack at long range, but not really all that effective.
- I Like Swords: Obtained a zweihander that quickly replaced the mace he entered the Lost and Found with.
- Knight in Shining Armor: He is a literal knight, after all. Though, the armor is a little questionable.
Lucas Alexander Kelarn
Played by OREOSOME (Major Character)
Played by Slayerhero 90 (Major Character)A Demonblood, one of the races from Slayerhero 90's sci-fi setting. Demonbloods possess an extra pair of arms, a set of horns, and generally stand at about eight feet tall. Allie is a bit taller than that. Her skin is very pale and her long hair is a maroon color. Her right eye is red and her left eye is cyan. She is of the Shocker specialty, capable of manipulating electricity to her will.
- An Axe to Grind: She loves to use axes. She even cut off one of her arms and chipped off a horn to make one.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her right eye is naturally red, which would cause this trope to be mis-used, but if you're an enemy or you've managed to anger her, she will rip out your lungs and beat you over the head with them.
- Shock and Awe: Her specialty gives her these abilities.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Red hair isn't uncommon, but hers is unnaturally so.
Played by Twi (Minor Character)A cheery wolf-girl singer and a friend/coworker/employee of Camille's from the old world. Was the focus of Camille's early plotlines, seeing as Camille couldn't find her. Is now hanging out in another town (in an airliner graveyard, of all things), but still talks to Camille via magi-Skype from time to time. She has various powers relating to her voice.
- Brown Note: One of her songs somehow managed to send Bryan into a hallucinogenic fit similar to the effects of a certain drug. She exploited it for fun and profit.
- Genki Girl: Quite energetic.
- Little Bit Beastly: In the direct of 'tail and ears'. On the other hand, she does a pretty mean howl.
- Magic Music: More specifically, magic singing.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: She's capable of it, but never did it in-game.
- Meaningful Name: Davina is based off the Hebrew root for 'wolf' (D-V-_-).
- The Pollyanna: Nothing seems to get her down.
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major NPC)A diplomat of the Second Holy Reich, from an alternate universe of Code Geass. He possesses the ability of Geass; most specifically, the ability to manipulate others into doing his bidding. However, he doesn't seem to want to use the ability, unless his life is under threat. He works for the unnamed antagonists, as a negotiator, and has had a history of being overridden by his Axe-Crazy partners Bonnie and Clyde.
- Affably Evil: Albrecht is this, then he does a HeelFace Turn.
- All Germans Are Nazis: Averted. He doesn't even know what a Nazi is, coming from an alternate Code Geass universe where the Germans ruled instead of the Britannians, but before the Third Reich existed.
- Badass Bookworm: He can pilot a Knightmare Frame, and a powerful one at that.
- Cool Mask: Uses one to keep his Geass in check.
- Compelling Voice: His Geass.
- Cultured Badass: He wears refined clothing, and speaks like an educated man, and is familiar with quite a lot of educated things back in his reality. He's also capable of talking down anything short of an Axe-Crazy murderer.
- Guile Hero: Becomes this when he does a HeelFace Turn. Before then, he's just The Strategist.]]
- Geas: His Geass is the ability to put this on people.
- Nerves of Steel: Not even fazed by facing a Physical God. Even the one time he's surprised, he recovers quickly.
- Only Sane Man: Seems to be the only sane man in the antagonist's group, before his HeelFace Turn.
- Power Nullifier: His mask nullifies his Geass.
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major NPC)
A Super Prototype Robot Girl Persona Assault Weapon (PAW), Medea was to be the first of many similar gynoids used to create an army of Persona-using robots. Understandably, she was fitted with a Dusk Core, which emulates emotions. She was seen by Albrecht, who decided to take her with him during his escape, for unknown reasons, although he claims it was to deprive them of an extra resource.
- Arm Cannon: Her main form of non-Persona attack.
- What Is This Feeling?: Happening to her currently.
Played by IamanElfCollaborator (Major NPC)
- Ascended Extra: Was unnamed until the shadow realm adventure, where he became pivotal to killing Noxus.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Used to be an unnamed NPC, until the shadow realm adventure, where he was revealed to hate Noxus.
- Crystal Ball: Has one that amplifies his powers.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's a giant, demonic looking crow who uses shadows as magic. He's also firmly a good guy.
- Dying Race: Implied about the nightcrows.
- Unholy Nuke: His ultimate spell, Wrath of the Crow God. Nightfall to a lesser extent.
Played by Twi (Major NPC)
Half elemental fury, half ghost, half vengeful spirit of doom and half convenient savior, half Playing with Fire and half Dishing Out Dirt, and altogether half-baked. She is the 'home' of quite a few ghosts, a group which refers to itself as the Lost and the Damned. She used to hang out over at Davina's place, but has since migrated to the Lazarus area, where she continues to summon up ever more diverse ghosts to do things for her.
- Deus ex Machina: Pretty much the second default source of these, directly or indirectly through her ghosts. The first default source is Harbinger, of course.
The Lost and the Damned
Played by Twi (Minor NPCs))Collective entry for Phyliss's army of ghostly hanger-ons.
Isabella Cattleya Flora
- Chrome Champion: She isn't called the Steel Dragon for nothing.
- Extra-ore-dinary: Her main power, as you may have guessed, is metal manipulation, used mainly for blades.
- I Like Swords: So, so many swords.
- The Juggernaut: A giant steel dragon with an enormous sword has proven to be largely unstoppable in physical combat. Go figure.
- My Name Is Inigo Montoya: She likes to introduce herself in style.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Demon of Tristain, Dragon of Steel, et cetera.
- Sssssnake Talk: Sssshe ussssessss it.
- Mad Bomber: Since it's still Camille, they're clockwork bombs.
- Playful Hacker: She probably did more with her hacks than her bombs.
- Technopath: Somehow related to her hands.
- Your Terrorists Are Our Freedom Fighters: Was one of these. What does that say about Camille?
- The Revolution Will Not Be Civilized: Instigated one of these. At least it was probably for a good cause.
- Accidental Misnaming: She's never managed to say her actual name on-camera, whatever it is.
- Adventure Archaelogist: She's dressed like a medieval Distaff Counterpart of Indiana Jones. Think about that for a moment.
- Light 'em Up: The power of the only summon- deva she's actually used in combat so far.
- One-Scene Wonder: As far as doing anything interesting goes, anyways. Poor girl.
- Words Can Break My Bones: The other thing she's done.
- All Germans Are Nazis: Vehemently averts this, mirroring the relatively liberal status of the actual Kriegsmarine.
- Anchors Away:
- Assuming she can summon up the strength to use it, or the enemy is stupid enough to stand under it when it falls from the sky in the process of her taking it out.
- The 'Ghost' fetch modus is particularly lethal, it seems.
- Colonel Badass: Her outfit is that of a Kriegsmarine Kaptain zur See, which is around the right level, and would have been the actual rank of the commander.
- Ghost Ship: Since it's a painful secret for Twi to keep, she's a/the spirit of the German heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen. Y'know, the one that got nuked, leading to...
- I Love Nuclear Power: Averted: she's hideously scarred and vomits up blood and oil. She can still blow enemies away with eight-shell volleys of heavy naval artillery, though.
- No Swastikas: The Arado Ar 196 floatplane is devoid of such symbols. Then again, it's completely unpainted.
- Princess: It's in her name.
Played by Twi (Minor NPC, Inactive)Formerly a half-Irish, half-Russian, all-American and all-nerdy teenager, living a fairly average life. Then she got sucked into the Lost and Found... as her Terraria character. Given that this was an endgame character, it's not as bad as it sounds. Currently resides in Daviland, but hasn't been heard from much.
- Ascended Fangirl: It's almost like she's in the game!
- Blade on a Stick: Her 'secondary' weapon. It is absolutely MASSIVE. And useful for spelunking, apparently.
- Gatling Good: Her main method of attack, courtesy of the Megashark, which looks just as awesome as it does in game.
- Hammerspace: Her 'keychain' is the equivalent of the in-game hotbar.
- Heroic Albino: Or at least Heroic Person With Really Pale Skin.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: What with the Terraria thing and all that, and you would be surprised how well it works.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: Adamantine armorset, appearing as red dragonscale. With horns.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: It's a shark turned into an arm-cannon minigun. What more could you want?
- In-Series Nickname: Flaming Ivan, for some reason. Though she does/did have red hair, she's obviously the wrong gender.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Playing with Fire: Equipped with both the Flamethrower and Cursed Flames.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: "Happy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaay!"
- 24-Hour Armor: To be fair, most of the issues are not part of Terraria gameplay, and she pretty much runs on Terraria gameplay.