A page for all of the notable individuals, whether they be gods, mortals, or objects of great power.
Adelin Sol, Benevolent Queen of Heaven (Elemental)Sun (Light), Agriculture (Civilisation)
Andoras, Protector of Life and Nature (Umbranarl)Plant (Nurturing), Protection (Life)
Cera, Matchmaker, Maintainer of Heaven, Angel of Passion (Epinephrine_Syn)Space (Stars), Charm (Love)
D'Hakos, Destroyer God, of Inevitability and Past Glories (Kinslayer)Abyss (Annihilation), Eternal (Entropy)
Eld, The Gatekeeper, Upholder of Natural Order (Grim ranger)Death (Mortality), Growth (Innovation)
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Death itself.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite being literal embodiment of Death, he is merely servant of Creation doing his job and making sure the laws of life and death are not violated. He also returns the life he reaps into Creation in way of reincarnation.
- Deadpan Snarker: All the god damn time. When he wants to really unwind he can end up being bit of a Troll amongst deities.
- The Grim Reaper: Of the setting
- Lawful Neutral: His Character Alignment.
- Reincarnation: Set up system to faciliate just that for all life, although he will not touch those claimed by other deities out of wish not to create conflicts of godly scale.
- The Problem with Fighting Death
- Power Glows: His eyes are glowing white.
Elspeth, Mother of the Fey, Goddess of the Harvest, Keeper of Seasons(Techn Okami)Nature (Fey), Moon (Harvest)
For'sok, Faithful destroyer, King of the forsaken, Saviour of the Fallen (War Gruntw)Earth (Metal) Darkness (Corruption)
Inferndyim, Lord of Dragons with a focus on the fire element (Shadow Fire Lance)Dragons(Power) Flame(Destruction)
Kacios, The Illusionary Duelist (Orbiter)Combat (Duels), Illusions(Deception
- Blood Knight: duelling is what he lives for, but what is a duel but an over glorified fight.
Khorghul, Primitive God of Beasts (Frozen Messiah)Nature (Beasts), Combat (Hunting)
Lenia Aura, Mellow and Willing to Listen (Moonwolf)Time (Patience), Emotion (Calmness), Sound (Music), Change (Malleable), Wind (Speed)
- Ambiguous Gender: Lenia is a silhouette constantly shrouded in fog, as such s/he doesn't even have a gender.
- Berserk Button: Messing around with the order of events, though it never really entered play.
- Blow You Away: As god/dess of wind, Lenia can whip up tornado and the like for free.
- Magic Music: Created the Panpipes of wind and wields them in battle. Also literally created the concept of music, later became the god/dess of music.
- Mysterious Mist: Is constantly shrouded in it, it is also the reason no-one has seen his/her face.
- Neutral Good: His/her character alignment.
- Shapeshifting: All gods can shape-shift but Lenia can spontaneously reassign his/her combat stats mid-fight due to this ability.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't talk much and pauses mid-sentence when s/he does.
- Time Travel: Avoids this at all opportunities. S/he just wants things to happen in the right order at the right time, although there is a small error margin.
Morthos, Devilish Embodiment of Mortal Sins (Darklady)Fire (Wrath), Charm (Lust)
- Lawful Evil: his Character Alignment
- Noble Demon: is quite literally Morthos. As the Lawful Evil god of Sin, Morthos follows a personal code of rules. He also takes the form of a big red Demon with angel wings.
- Playing with Fire
Muirkai, Benevolent and Wrathful Arbiter of The Sea (Fimbul)Water (Oceans), Weather (Storms)
Muria zu Latonesh, Guardian of Life and Magic (Snowfire)Creation (Sacrifice),Magic (Dreams)
Orin zu Latonesh, Candy Goddess of the Hearth (Danakir)Creation (Cooking), Good (Joy)
Pasc, Patron of Inspiration (Bryn0528)Knowledge (Beauty), Good (Protection)
Periplanus, The ever-traveling sage, always on the way to a new destination (Venetian Mask)Travel (Wandering), Fate (Prophecy)
- Sacred Hospitality is very much Periplanus' thing as protector of travelers.
- Angel Unaware how Periplanus makes sure people abide by the previous law, that beggar that just arrived on your doorstep may very well be the god himself.
Rand, Keeper of the past, the Guide of Mortals, and he who endures (Durmatagno)History (Records), Wealth (Crystal)
Savorla, Power Behind The Throne/Succubus (C'nor)Politics (Influence), Seduction (Entanglement)
The Unknown Word, Dragon of Language, Blood of Communication, The Expression of Expression (Half Tangible)Communication (Language), Blood (Intrinsic Nature)
Virilan, Master of the Misunderstood, Lord of the Night (Add Zable)Night (Darkness), Secrets (Conspiracy), Cold (Ice)
The First PeopleCreated by Muria and Orin they are two diferent races held together by the goddesses they are known as the Herons and Leonals.
The Herons are calm, serene humanoids, their only difference to humanity being their wings.While the Leonals are the lion folk so to speak. With claws in the place of wings, they are protectors of the the manifest dreams of the Dream Sisters.
The First People operate under a direct Theocracy. Each of the races take soemthing from the two sisters in this case the Heron take more after Orin's precepts whereas the Leonals are more prone to favor Muria's precepts. In either case, both are equally revered and central to their society.