A Character sheet for Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven Beware of Unmarked Spoilers!
The hero of the story. A young man who's taken his father's words to heart to protect and upkeep his family's inn regardless of the fact that it has no guests and thus has to find other methods to make ends meet. It's been revealed by Hashimoto that his birthday is April 5th.
- Accidental Pervert: During heart events, he unlocks the girls' power by touching balls of light that appear on their chests. In Diana's third event, they're in the middle of town when it happens and it's seen by Noelle and Debonnaire.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: He becomes God in place of the ending flag girl and seemingly disappears, until he shows up in The Stinger.
- Badass Normal: He's a plain and average innkeeper, sure. But as the story progresses with mysterious adventures, the "Badass" side becomes more noticeable.
- Big Damn Hero: Gets a moment during Gabriele's third heart event.
- Big "NO!": When rushing in to protect Charlotte during her third heart event.
- But Now I Must Go: In the ending.
- Butt-Monkey: In his Heart Events with Gabriele, he seems to be this through and through.
- Can't Drop the Hero: Played straight in the sense that you can't choose to include Luchs in every fight where he's available, but there are a couple of story/heart event battles where he's on the sidelines for plot reasons.
- Character Tics: Leaning back a little.
- Covert Pervert: He quickly accepts Bart's justification for peeping in the women's bath.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: Inverted. His nightmares throughout the game are visions of his ancestor's final memories.
- The Everyman: He's a normal guy trying to make ends meet.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He has no weapon so his primary means of attacking in battle is giving the enemy a good punch in the face. It still works as it sends enemies flying as much as any other.
- He's Back: In The Stinger.
- Humble Hero: Luchs is a guy that never asks anything in return and treats his guests as part of his family.
- Identical Grandson: Apart from hair color and not wearing glasses, he looks exactly like his ancestor.
- Karma Houdini: Through the right dialogue options it's possible for him to get away with peeping in the women's bath without getting caught and leaving Bart to take the punishment.
- Nice Guy: A very kind, easy-going individual takes who wants to take care of his guests and thinks of them as "family".
- No Pronunciation Guide: According to the website, it's pronounced "Lohx" (with a long o sound like in "low").
- Secret Test of Character: Chapter 11.
- Super Mode: He has a tension skill, "Lachryma Awakening", that gives him attack power and range comparable to the Artemisias.
- His final tension skill gives him a sword made from the Verboten Magna, which deals quite a lot of damage.
- Took a Level in Badass: Deciding he would no longer just sit back and be protected during Charlotte's third heart event. She acknowledges this by telling him how cool he was afterwards.
- White Mage: His skills are designed towards him healing the girls, and his basic attack range is pitiful enough that he won't be able to put his good physical strength to use without using Lachryma Awakening.
Charlotte: Artemis 03
The first sister Luchs encounters, and the third-born Artemis out of 7. She's discovered inside of a crystal after a cave-in while Luchs is searching for crystals. Has friendly, bubbly energy in personality. Her nickname is Lottie.
- Affectionate Nickname: She likes to be called "Lottie" by Luchs and her sisters.
- Badass Adorable: A bit naive and klutzy outside of battle, downright lethal in.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her combat outfit bares her stomach.
- BFS: Her Weapon of Choice and she hits hard.
- Big Eater: Especially during the festival.
- Character Tics: Looking left and right.
- Cherry Blossoms: Using the skill Moon Reflection will have this effect.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Compared to Beatrix, she's this.
- Flower Motifs: Some of her skills, such as Flower Storm, will have this. It's also confirmed that she likes flowers as well, since her room sports a tiny pink vase of pink flowers.
- Foil: With Beatrix. Lottie's more suited to fighting, and is a downright horrible cook. Trixie is better with chores than fighting, but excels at cooking. Lottie is energetic, friendly, and cheerful, but also a klutz. Trixie is cool, level-headed and calm, with poise, composure, and grace.
- Gainaxing: Has a little bit of it in the in the Opening Movie.
- Genki Girl: A very excitable and upbeat girl whose bubbly energy makes others around her happy.
- Girlish Pigtails: Nice and fluffy, too!
- Heroic BSoD: Has a small one during her second heart event but breaks out of it quickly.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: All her stats are pretty well-balanced, but her Physical Attack is exceedingly high.
- Lethal Chef: Her cooking so bad that it knocks people out.
- Miss Fanservice: The opening movie features an up-close view of her chest while her first gallery entry shows that not only does she make a cute maid, but She's Got Legs too.
- Nice Girl: Is very sweet, friendly, and caring. She's the kind of person who fights to protect those she loves.
- Official Couple: Played with. Lottie's ending is always the default if no others are potentially unlocked in each run of the game.
- Older Than They Look: Can you believe that she's the third oldest of her sisters?
- Pink Means Feminine: Loves the color pink, and has girly tastes.
- Playing with Fire: Her primary element.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The lively and bubbly red, to Trixie's calm and level-headed blue.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cake. Luchs is surprised to hear that she manages to eat it every day.
Beatrix: Artemis 02
The second sister Luchs encounters. Coincidentally, she happens to be the second Artemis born, too. She's discovered in the same cave as Lottie after Luchs returned there to search for a cure for Lottie's condition but after falling through a sinkhole. She's a kind-hearted girl, whose motto is "Efficiency is a fine companion to visual presentation". Her nickname is Trixie.
- Affectionate Nickname: Prefers to be addressed as "Trixie". Gabriele also gives her the cutesy nickname "Trixie-kins".
- The Archer: Wields a crossbow in battle.
- An Ice Person: Her primary element.
- Badass Bookworm: Yup.
- Catchphrase: "Efficiency is a fine companion to visual presentation."
- Character Tics: Running her fingers through her hair.
- Deadpan Snarker: She's very serious and calm, but has a sarcastic sense of humor, which will rarely show up. And cracks one joke. Just one. And Luchs responds to that by saying...Luchs: You know, that's the first time that I've ever heard Trixie crack a joke.
- Foil: With Charlotte. Trixie is better with chores than fighting, but excels at cooking. Lottie's more suited to fighting, and is yet a downright horrible cook. Trixie is cool, level-headed and calm, with poise, composure, and grace. Lottie is energetic, friendly, and cheerful, but also a klutz.
- Idiot Hair: Much more pronounced in her sprite than character portrait though.
- Nice Girl: She may be a calm, level-headed girl, but is far from cold or distant and makes sure that everyone around is safe and sound, and is very caring.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The cool and collected blue, to Lottie's energetic, bright red.
- Squishy Wizard: She has the highest Elemental Attack, but has low Physical Attack and the lowest Physical Defense out the party.
- The Stoic: To the point where it worries her and wonders if she's dull and boring and why people don't gather around her unlike the way people do to Lottie, as said in her Heart Event.
- Supreme Chef: She's good at all kinds of chores, but cooking seems to suit her best.
- True Blue Femininity: Wears blue as her favorite color, and appears feminine.
Elfriede: Artemis 05
- Affectionate Nickname: Frieda.
- Brutal Honesty: Not nearly as bad as Gabriele, but she can throw in her frank opinions every now and then. Justified, since she obviously means no harm in what she says.
- Character Tics: Adjusting her glasses.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Her and Diana's primary element.
- Gadgeteer Genius: She built her own ship and the crystal locator.
- Gatling Good: Her Weapon of Choice.
- Gratuitous German: Or at least something that sounds German.
- Meganekko: The only Artemis to wear glasses.
- Younger Than They Look: She's the 5th Artemis to be born, which means that she is the 3rd youngest out of her sisters, but looks older than even Charlotte and Diana!
Gabriele: Artemis 07
The fourth Artemis found by Luchs. She is first seen drowning, but gets saved by Luchs, Lottie, Trixie, and Frieda. She has a cheeky, downright mouthy attitude to her personality. Still, she's obviously a sweet and caring girl at heart. Gabriele is the only playable character with the Heaven Affinity. She is also the 7th-born Artemis, making her the youngest.
- Affectionate Nickname: Gabbie, or "Queen Gabbie".
- The Baby of the Bunch: She's the youngest of her sisters, and wants to be viewed as an competent, independent adult.
- Bag of Holding: Her Weapon of Choice, though its more of a suitcase. It contains such things as bombs, boxing gloves, blades, and can turn into a rocket launcher.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her combat outfit bares her stomach.
- Bratty Half-Pint: She's got an attitude, and isn't afraid to smart-mouth people, much to Trixie's displeasure.
- Brutal Honesty: She's not afraid to tell everyone that Lottie is a slob. But she also calls Bart a weirdo and Luchs a slacker.
- Crush Blush: She blushes a whole lot around Luchs.
- Character Development: Her heart events involve her accepting the fact that she's still a kid and should enjoy it while she can while also realizing she can't do everything on her own.
- Character Tics: A small bow to the side, almost like a curtsy.
- Genki Girl: Playful, energetic, and perky, just like the kid that she is.
- Girlish Pigtails: Sports cute, tiny green ones.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Receives a cute little pink bunny with ribbons as a present from her elder sister, Di.
- Girly Girl: She likes to be called "Queen Gabbie", enjoys sleeping with stuffed animals, has a sweet tooth, admires her big sis Trixie (while aspiring to be lady-like just like her, curtsies a whole lot, and prefers healing to fighting. Is there really not anything girly about her?
- Green-Eyed Monster: If you engage with Diana, Francesca, or Adelheid in their second Heart Event, Gabriele asks Luchs what they've been off to, making sure that there was nothing romantically involved with the two of them alone in private all just because Gabbie was jealous and had feelings for Luchs himself.
- Hidden Depths: She's a lot more mature than she normally acts.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: When compared with Luchs.
- Insistent Terminology: She wants to be called "Queen Gabbie." After finding out about her past she considers upgrading it to, "Divine Goddess Gabbie."
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A part of her tsundere attitude. Can be quite sassy and rude when she wants, but she's a sweet girl at heart, and even offered to give Luchs a nice warm hug when he mentioned about having a sad dream.Gabriele: Want me to pat you on the head and give you a big hug?
- Just a Kid: Hates being treated like one but her Character Development involves accepting it.
- Magic Music: Some of her skills involve musical tunes. Justified, since she has the Heaven Affinity.
- Nice Hat: Wears a cute little hat.
- Precocious Crush: On Luchs. She clearly likes him, and there are several hints that indicate this. She acts like a Tsundere towards him, blushes whenever he gets close to her or compliments her, and enjoys tagging along with him whenever she gets the chance. It's pretty obvious that she likes him, despite him looking several years older than her. Things are really clear when she confesses her love to him.Gabriele: I love you. Lots more than anyone else!
- Sexy Backless Outfit: Cuteness variant: Her intro movie of her in her maid outfit emphasizes this.
- Sweet Tooth: Her favorite food is pudding. And in one scene, asks Trixie if they could have a cake or parfait for dessert.
- Token Mini-Moe: The second youngest playable character. And she's SOOOOOOOO CUTE...!
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pudding.
- Tsundere: Cheeky, mouthy, haughty, and speaks her mind. But a sweet girl at heart. Has her Tsundere moments with Luchs especially, who she harbors some small feelings for. She's kinda a mix of type A and B, as she's not prickly or aloof, but has an attitude, while her type B side shows when she's concerned or in a good mood.
- Weak, but Skilled: She's by far the weakest in battle, but makes up for her really unique and rather flamboyant skills.
- White Mage: She's considered the healer of the group.
Diana: Artemis 04
An Artemis found by Luchs and Gabriele during a cave-in. She is seen at the same time as Francesca and Adelheid, but appears as an ally alongside Gewalt, unlike her two sisters. She is Artemis 04, which means she is the middle child of her sisters. Despite her shy appearance, she's the opposite, and is a brave warrior with brilliant strategy. Her nickname is Di.
- Affectionate Nickname: Di.
- Blade on a Stick: Her Weapon of Choice.
- Can't Bathe Without a Weapon: She keeps her spear Kirin on her at all times, even while bathing which weirds all the girls during the Public Bathhouse Scene.
- Character Tics: Scrunching up shyly.
- The Comically Serious: To an extent, at least. While she may appear as The Stoic, her cluelessness makes it even more funny while remaining unfazed.
- Cuteness Proximity: Adores anything adorable. Stitches (stuffed teddy bear fiends) has her entranced.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Her and Elfriede's primary element.
- The Ditz: Not so much ditzy as clueless...
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Has the most stuffed animals in her room, and her confidant is the stuffed teddy bear, Saburo. Heck, she even makes stuffed animals!
- Going Commando: Her first heart event reveals she never wears underwear under her clothes, and can't even understand why everyone doesn't do the same.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Wears purple.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Her initial reaction to a Stitch in her first heart event comes off as this, as it reminds her of her beloved stuffed animals. She's incredibly embarrassed by Luchs witnessing it.
- The Lancer: Both figuratively and literally, she's the vice-captain under Addie and uses a spear.
- Lightning Bruiser: She's the fastest of out of all the playable characters, and is really strong. Her defense is a little bit low, but not low enough to be a Glass Cannon / Fragile Speedster.
- No Pronunciation Guide: Her name and nickname have a long e sound rather than an i sound ("Deanna" and "Dee").
- The Stoic: Appears rather calm and quiet. But she's not always stoic...
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Fitting since she's kinda tomboyish.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Appears tough and capable on the battlefield. And she is. A true warrior at that, but she has a huge passion for stuffed animals and enjoys sewing.
Francesca: Artemis 06
An Artemis found by Luchs and Gabriele during a hidden cave-in. She's first seen as an enemy alongside Adelheid. Unlike Adelheid however, she manages to break free on time from the bracelet she and Adelheid are being controlled by. She's the sixth-born Artemis out of 7, which means she is the second youngest. Also considered the tomboy of the Artemisias. Her nickname is Fran.
- Affectionate Nickname: Fran.
- Boyish Short Hair: Has chin-length hair. Justified since she is the tomboy of her sisters.
- Character Tics: Some kind of fist pump.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Has incredibly tan skin and dirty-blonde hair.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Strikes five times in continuous succession.
- Defeat Means Friendship: After you weaken her and aim for her controller's bracelet, she is set free and joins the Famille Inn with her sisters and Luchs. However, Adelheid is still in danger.
- Genki Girl: A tomboyish example, but still.
- Glass Cannon: Can attack multiple times in one turn, has decent speed, but her defense is rather low.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Her Weapon of Choice.
- Hot-Blooded: A passionate person. She's the type of person who dives into situations headfirst without thinking.
- Nice Girl: Can come off as a little antisocial, but she's friendly and easygoing once you start talking to her.
- Nice Hat: Like Gabriele, she also wears a hat.
- Playing with Fire: Just like Charlotte, it's her primary element.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The energetic, fiery tomboy to Addie's girly girl.
Adelheid: Artemis 01
The last Artemis found by Luchs. She is also the first-born Artemis, being Artemis 01, as the oldest of her sisters. She is first seen as an enemy with Francesca by her side, but doesn't manage to escape from the other bracelet's powers, which she and Francesca are being controlled by. Her given nickname is Addie.
- The Ace: Is admired by all her younger siblings. She's flawless, beautiful, sophisticated, elegent, smart, and has a pleasant personality on top of it all.
- Affectionate Nickname: Addie, or "Addie-kins".
- An Ice Person: Just like Beatrix, it's her primary element.
- Beware the Nice Ones: While she may be pleasant, sweet-hearted, and with the perfect smile and personality, she has her limits... and it's best said not to test them.
- Boobs of Steel: The bustiest of the sisters and definitely the toughest.
- Character Tics: Raising her head a little.
- Charged Attack: Testificare allows her to spend a turn storing energy and increases the power of her next physical attack, this includes both her regular attack and her skills.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Not at first, though...
- High-Class Gloves: In her combat outfit.
- The Leader: She lead the sisters in the past.
- Nice Girl: She appears pleasant and considerate of others, but it's best not to get on her bad side...
- Noblewoman's Laugh: She lacks the hand to mouth gesture and isn't a bitch but one of her laugh clips is the requisite "Ohohohoho".
- No Pronunciation Guide: "Ay-del-heed" (long a sound at the start).
- Pervert Revenge Mode: Has her moment after the movie cutscene "Brave Requiem" and orders her sisters to attack Bart (and Luchs) as if she were a Commander or Captain.
- Rapunzel Hair: Has long, beautiful, blue hair with some curls in the front.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: In her solo battle cutscene that doesn't involve Francesca.
- Stone Wall: Adelheid has extremely high defense, and possesses the widest attack-range out of everyone, but has fairly low attack.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The elegant, beautiful, and rather feminine girly girl to Fran's tomboy.
Luch's Best Friend. He also acts as the primary item merchant during the early part of the game.
- Butt-Monkey: He tends to be ignored when presenting some of his more outlandish ideas. The most notable example is during his Large Ham speech about his M.A.I.D. In Heaven plan.
- Character Tics: Flashing a smile complete with tooth sparkle.
- Determinator: Stayed up all night and survived a fiend attack just to give Frieda her maid outfit.
- Oh, Crap!: Said out loud when he nearly gets caught peeping in the women's bath. He first says it in the beginning of the game when Amelia walks in on him having a discussion with Lottie and Luch. Amelia even catches him saying it.
A local farmer and Luch's neighbor. She visits the inn pretty much every day.
- Character Tics: The ends of her headdress fluttering.
- Damsel in Distress: The first mission in the game is rescuing her from monsters.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: If you give her a lunch box item, she'll prepare a lunch for use after a set number of fights.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Feels that it's too late for her to reveal her feelings to Luchs.
- Tsundere: Type A towards Bart whenever he gets on Amelia's nerves.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: The only one who can't see that she has feelings for Luchs is Luchs himself.
Another one of Luch's neighbors. She takes care of the field where Streetpass crops grow.
- Character Tics: Her hair ribbon "ears" twitching.
- Genki Girl: She has two faces: smiling and smiling.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: She knows what Streetpass is and asks Luchs directly if he wants to activate it.
- Remember the New Guy?: She gets no introduction or mention up until she appears but the characters apparently have known her for a long time.
The mayor of Luneville. A bit rock-headed and scary-looking, but a nice guy once you get to know him according to Luchs.
- All Myths Are True: Believes so strongly that the legend about outsiders bringing disaster is true that he implements a strict isolationist policy for the island.
- Character Tics: Twirling his mustache.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: After chapter 5 he rescinds his idea to tear down the inn after the Artemisias save the town.
A local Luneville merchant.
A Luneville resident and crystal researcher. He's also the first one in the game to meet Elfriede when she arrives in town.
A local Luneville woman who is extremely distrusting of outsiders and very protective of her grandchildren.
- Character Development: She begins to soften her stance about outsiders after Gabbie risks her life to save her grandchildren from fiends.
- Character Tics: Her earrings shaking a little.
- Fantastic Racism: One of the biggest haters of outsiders in town. She gets better.
- Idiot Hair: The biggest in the game.
Debonnaire's grandson, Noelle's twin brother, and one of Gabbie's friends.
- Character Tics: Similar to his grandmother's in that the hoops at the ends of his hat shake a bit.
- Nice Hat: Oddly enough it makes him look like he's dressed for winter while Noelle is dressed for summer.
- Polar Opposite Twins: He's adventurous and loves the outdoors while Noelle is studious and prefers the indoors.
- Youthful Freckles: They add to his spunky look.
Debonnaire's granddaughter, Chamonix's twin sister, and one of Gabbie's friends.
- Character Tics: A small nod.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She is the sweetest girl in town.
- Idiot Hair: She gets it from grandma.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Calm and studious as opposed to Chamonix's excitable and adventurous personality.
- Senpai Kohai: Gabbie invokes this as her excuse for why Noelle must also call her "Queen Gabbie." She doesn't mind though.
- Twin Tails: If let loose her hair would be Rapunzel Hair.
A mysterious man with a cold demeanor. He plans to separate Luchs from the Artemisias, leaving mysteries and unanswered questions as he silently disappears, causing tension and distress for Luchs and the young faeries. Appears as an enemy at first, then later an ally.
- Aloof Ally: He's everything you'd expect. Cold, mysterious, and untrustworthy of people. He has his reasons, too. But after your first fight with him, he ends up being an ally the whole rest of the game.
- Anti-Hero: When you first meet him, he does not appear as an ally. But later throughout the game, he ends up as an ally.
- The Atoner: Subverted. Yes, he does not appear like a good guy and comes off as cold, and he's not willing trust most people, but he has his reasons, and claims that he must atone for what he did. He's actually the Good Guy, but his motives and intentions are well hidden beneath everything he's done.Gewalt: I am one who must atone for what I did...
- Character Tics: A slight breeze running through his hair and scarf.
- Cool Hat: Looks similar to something an army officer would wear.
- Dark Is Not Evil: In contrast to Kaiser's Light Is Not Good.
- Death by Irony: He says he cannot die so long as Kaiser has his bracelet but ends up dying by Kaiser immediately after destroying said bracelet, claiming he can now die in peace, leaving the rest to Luchs and the girls.
- Death Seeker: See Who Wants to Live Forever? below.
- Enemy Mine: You fight him in Chapter 3 and then fight alongside him in Chapter 5. As Elfriede says...Elfriede: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend..." Let's consider ourselves lucky that we don't have to fight him.
- Expy: Basically the male version of Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Face of a Thug: Charlotte thinks he's too scary. And Luchs mentions he's a good guy even though he looks scary.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He dies by the hands of his own father, Kaiser, after taking a blow meant for Luchs and using the opening to destroy Kaiser's bracelet before asking Luchs to finish the rest of what he started.
- Scarf of Asskicking: It even blows in the wind.
- Sinister Scythe: Weapon of choice.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His name is Gewalt, but sounds like "Gevalt" in-game.note
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Kaiser's false Lachryma keeps both of them immortal.
- Younger Than They Look: He's actually the son of Kaiser and Sarine.
Sarine is one of the main antagonists, having fighting strength that surpasses Artemisia. Despite her diminutive appearance, she dominates the battlefield with her strength. She is the wife of Kaiser, having died at childbirth. She then was used by her husband to do his biding.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: She's very quiet, and rarely speaks, but is destructive and powerful on the battlefield.
- Catchphrase: "..."
- Character Tics: Nodding her head.
- Death by Childbirth: Her original body.
- HeelFace Turn: Not that she was evil to begin with.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: Averted, but Kaiser keeps bringing her back (until he loses his bracelet).
- Mook Maker: She can create generators, effectively making her a Mook Maker Maker!
- Older Than They Look: She looks very young, like she could easily pass as one of the Artemisias, but it's revealed later that she's actually Gewalt's mother.
- Rapunzel Hair: Has the longest hair out of all the characters.
- Replacement Goldfish: For Kaiser's wife of the same name.
- Shrinking Violet: Appears very shy and quiet.
- Spanner in the Works: She guides Luchs through his Secret Test of Character which ultimately leads to Kaiser's downfall.
- Taking You with Me: She can't live without the power of Kaiser's bracelet and uses her final death to try and stop him for good.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: She wants to die peacefully and be Together in Death with Kaiser rather than live a false existence of repeatedly being brought back to life and fighting against her will.
The ringleader of everything, his presence is shrouded in mystery. Although he seems to be looking for Charlotte and the rest, it's unknown for what purpose.
- Big Bad: Revealed as such early on.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: Blamed his newborn son for the death of his wife and things only got worse from there.
- Character Tics: His hair twitching.
- Dual Boss: During his first fight, he'll have Sarine fighting alongside him.
- Evil Laugh
- Expy: With his long hair and golden armor he looks like he'd fit right in as a Saint Seiya character.
- Godhood Seeker: Definitely wants to become one. It can be argued he's this game's Satanic Archetype.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: His nastiest attack in his base form is an AOE instant death attack. True to form, spreading out will prevent a Total Party Kill.
- Light Is Not Good: With his golden armor and Bishōnen looks, you'd think he's some sort of noble Paladin. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- Love Makes You Evil: He coveted the Verboten Magna and led his nation to start a world war all to find a source of power that would bring his wife back from the dead.
- Loving a Shadow: Despite Sarine making it clear that she (as well as the original) disapprove of his warmongering, Kaiser flat out ignores her, to the point of making more Sarine clones and fusing with them to achieve his One-Winged Angel form. It's clear that at this point, his ideal of Sarine is one who enables his villainy.
- Motive Decay: What started as a simple desire to bring his wife back eventually devolves into an omnicidal powertrip.
- One-Winged Angel: As The Frenzied One.
- Redemption Rejection: After his first defeat, Sarine tries and fails to talk him into giving up his ambitions.
- Start of Darkness: Sarine's death.
- Tragic Villain: Averted. The loss of his wife is the only reason to feel sorry for him but that's tossed out the window even before learning about her death and especially upon learning that Kaiser forces her to fight against her will just like he did the Artemisias.
- Villainous Breakdown: He's completely lost it by the final chapter. No longer caring about his wife and completely obsessed with claiming the Verboten Magna for himself simply for the sake of having that power.