Playable Characters in the videogame Loaded
- The Brute: The Most Muscular character (and the largest character in Reloaded), can carry a Missle Launcher as if it's a regular rifle and is rather brutish looking.
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangster!: Has this as his appearance.
- Real Men Wear Pink: In Re-Loaded, He has a pink suit but is non the less as brutal as He was in the first game.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: In Re-Loaded, he replaces his Missle Launcher with a Shotgun.
- Creepy Crossdresser: This is his stick
- Real Men Wear Pink: Despite His choice of clothing, He's a rather looking guy.
- Video-Game Flamethrowers Suck: He has one in the first game that Averts this trope.
- Ghost Pirate:
- Guns Akimbo: Dual wields two flintlocks.
- Nice Hat:
- Token Evil Teammate: While each of the protagonists are already Supervillains, Cap'n Hands is arguably the most sinister of them. This is highly evident in Re-Loaded with his Intro movie and Crime stat. While everyone else has a pretty extreme crime to their name, Cap'N Hands is listed with Genocide.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Fwank is undeniably insane, but his intro in the second game suggests there may be more to his deranged mind.
- BFG: His Gun is rather large.
- Series Mascot:
- Killer Rabbit: Wears Rabbit PJs in Re-Loaded.
- Psychopathic Manchild: He's literally one of these.
- Plasma Cannon: His weapon in the first game.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: The Only character not to make a reappearance in Re-Loaded.
- Smurfette Principle: The Only playable Female character in Loaded.
- Shockand Awe: Her weapon of choice.
- One Of These Is Not Like The Others: Vox seems to be the only character that could be mistaken for a good guy.