The tropes on this page come into play in the roleplay, for more detailed character tropes be sure to check out their respective pages.
Current Roleplayer: Kamon
Dr. Lights greatest creation, X is the machine that inspired the design of all Reploids. His strong sense of purpose and justice, coupled with his capability for limitless potential, made him a stand out among the Maverick Hunters. Now in the leadership of the Syndicate of Justice, he leads to stop the Maverick threat once again. (For a full list of his tropes view his character page here).
- Adaptive Ability: He has the ability to learn other's powers and grow stronger from experience.
- Blue Is Heroic: Fittingly since he is the leader of the Syndicate.
- Charged Attack: The Charge Shot.
- Color-Coded Characters: Dons his signature blue armor.
- Foe Yay: Full stop with Vile. Subverted when Vile makes his Heel-Face Turn.
- Good Is Not Dumb: He has managed to recruit numerous humans and reploids to the Syndicate and even took charge of the construction of the Syndicate's base.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Subverted, as he is in a relationship with Vile.
- Hunter of His Own Kind: Fights against robots and reploids alike.
- The Knight
- Long-Range Fighter: Primarily uses the X Buster with other long range weapons.
- Odd Friendship: With Vile.
- On Letter Name
- One-Man Army: Certainly has enough weapons to account for it.
- Power Copying: Variable Weapons system allows him to take weapons from defeated enemies.
- Primary-Color Champion: Blue armor? Check. Leader of the heroes? Check.
- Readings Are Off the Scale: He is said to have unlimited potential. This was even acknowledged by Ultron Sigma.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: Natch.
- Robo Family: With Rock and Over-1.
- Sensitive Guy: Despite being the leader of the heroes he is still fairly emotional.
- Violence Really Is the Answer: He was quick to realize Ultron Sigma and his forces would not be talked out of their plans for total human annihilation.
Current Roleplayer: ClashThe fusion of Ultron and Sigma and creator of the Machina Imperium. They seek to build a perfect world, free of all humanity, and plan to kill every trace of the human race they can find to do so.
- Badass Cape: Courtesy of Sigma.
- Big Bad: As a fusion of Ultron and Sigma and leader of the Machina Imperium, this is without question.
- The Corruption: Has the ability to turn any being, mechanical or organic, into a Maverick.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Delivered one to Chrom in a duel. Subverted when he simply told Mecha Sonic what would happen had the former chosen to fight back during the latter's attacks.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- A Father to His Men: Treats most, if not all, the members of Machina Imperium with respect and even showing kindness to some of the members such as Genos.
- Fusion Dance: He is a combination of Ultron and Sigma, fused via the Reality Gem.
- A God Am I: Played straight and rightfully so, the fact that Pandora treats him as such doesn't help matters.Ultron Sigma: Will you not bow before your god?
- No-Sell: Simply stood still and tanked a double Charge Shot and Expiration attack from Super Turbo Mecha Sonic.
Current Roleplayer: MechaThe fusion of Mecha Sonic, Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic, and Silver Sonic II. Seeking power in a world with new foes he was betrayed twice by Lord Vyce and Doctor Eggman before going completely rogue. After being reduced to an A.I. by Bec Noir he was eventually given a new body by Ultron Sigma and offered a place at his side. (For a full list of his tropes view his character page here.)
- Adaptational Badass: Even by the standards he already set in his home series, he manages to become even more terrifyingly powerful.Turbo Mecha Sonic: Monster? I'm not a monster. I'M A GOD!
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Plays this very straight with his plans to kill just about anything organic.
- Apocalypse How: Caused a Class-5 Apocalyptic scenario on Mobius and plans to go even further with the Machina Imperium.
- Arch-Enemy: To every Sonic that appears inside each location, to the point where plans to hunt down and kill every instance of Sonic's existence.
- Arm Cannon: Has both his own and a copied version in the form of the Roll Buster.
- Character Development: His original plans of total eradication of the multiverse have began to become more streamlined under the guidance of Ultron Sigma, becoming more devoted to a perfect world of machines.
- Co-Dragons: To Ultron Sigma, shares this status with Akar.
- The Corruption: Was given the ability to turn machines and organic beings into Mavericks by Ultron Sigma.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: The Shun Goku Satsu.
- Determinator: Played very straight. Having had his body destroyed twice but managing to survive as an A.I. both times. He won't back down from any opponent, even attempting to overthrow Ultron Sigma at one point.
- The Dreaded: Gained this reputation in Salty Springs and has maintained it even after his "death" and subsequent alliance with Ultron Sigma.
- Evil Knockoff: Several of Sonic the Hedgehog combined into one.
- Fusion Dance: The result of Metal Sonic combining himself with the other three Sonic robots.
- A God Am I: Carries his famous line over from his home series.
- Hero Killer: Killed Master Chief during his retrieval of the Mind Gem.
- Killer Robot
- Laser Blade: Given one by Ultron Sigma similar to Sigma's own, albeit with a blue blade.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Nigh-Invulnerable: Has tanked countless powerful attacks from characters like Bec Noir and Perfect Cell, and that was before Ultron Sigma gave him an adamantium upgrade.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Usually on the giving end of this. Subverted when he nearly ended up on the receiving end of one, during his attempted to overthrow Ultron Sigma, though had he been less benevolent....
- No-Sell: Managed to fly through Perfect Cell's Kamehameha and has shrugged off several attacks from other characters.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Has caused plenty of damage including destroying a large arena during his battle with Perfect Cell.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Power Copying: Used to the maximum here as he sees no shortage of new abilities to copy and use as his own.
- Speed Blitz
- Super Mode: With 4 Chaos Emeralds he enters a Semi-Super Form and he goes full super with all 7 Chaos Emeralds.
- Teleport Spam: Utilizes this in most of his fights.
- There's No Kill Like Overkill: Used the Red Miles to destroy a few of Eggman's robots.
- Turned Against Their Masters: Played straight as he betrays Eggman twice, after his initial creation and after Eggman rebuilds him.
- Would Hurt a Child: Killed Cream and Tails on Mobius and was fully ready to fight Ness.