This is a list of the recurring cast of characters who appear in Life At Pizza Hut.
open/close all folders
The Main CastThis refers to the characters who appeared the most in the story.
Silver The Hedgehog
- Adaptational Personality Change: Is less naive and more cautious.
- Breakout Character: His role in Life At Pizza Hut has been well received to the point that Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus has since used him far more in his stories.
- Butt-Monkey: Is treated this way by everyone, even by the people who like him.
- Bumbling Sidekick: To both Vector and Shadow.
- Burger Fool: Is the definite example of being this, especially considering his backstory in regards to getting different jobs before securing his place at Pizza Hut.
- The Ditz: This is generally the reason why everyone likes messing with him.
- The Lancer: Serves as a tortured and clueless one to Shadow.
- Lovable Idiot
Vector The Crocodile
- Benevolent Boss: Though he sometimes acts obnoxiously brash, Vector really means the best for all his employees.
- Honest Corporate Executive: Though he does love money, Vector values his employees and takes interest in other activities.
- Money Fetish: Although he has other passions in life such as music, Vector sees money as this, not only to pay for his other hobbies, but because he really loves dollar bills.
- Ascended Extra: Has been getting far more attention in chapter past the 200 barrier after barely appearing in the more than hundred chapters precedding it.
- Cheerful Child:
- Lovable Idiot: Is one of the more stupid employees of the Pizza Hut, but is happy to help (and is even proud of his stupidity).
Shadow The Hedgehog
- The Ageless
- Berserk Button: When Silver was dressed up as Maria to see if he could smile.
- Another one was when GUN betrayed him after helping them, which caused him to cause genocide.
- Badass Biker: Owns a motorcycle he often brings to the Pizza Hut.
- Badass Baritone: Speaks in a deep, smooth yet somewhat raspy voice.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Despite being a major character, Shadow had this happen to him in the later chapters past the 700 chapter range.
- The Cynic
- The Comically Serious: His constantly serious demeanor along with his frustration of being surrounded by ditzy, hopeless people can be quite entertaining.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Most of the time.
- Not So Above It All: He's dark, gloomy and is quite irritated with most of the other characters. But he does also sometimes have the same interests and forringes as them.
- Tsundere: Although he's quite harsh towards Silver, he still cares about his well-being and even missed him when he took a break from being his sidekick.
- The Rival: To Sonic, striving to prove he's better than him in every aspect.
- Only Sane Man: He's by far the most sensible and logically thinking character.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sonic and Silver.
- Ultimate Life Form
- Surrounded by Idiots: And is fully aware of it.
- The Quiet One: Most of the time.
- The Worf Effect: Tells a lot when the Ultimate Life Form got beaten up by Cream.
Espio The Chameleon
Sonic The Hedgehog
- Deadpan Snarker
- Demoted to Extra: He barely shows up despite being the main character of the universe Life At Pizza Hut takes place in.
- The Hero: Of course.
- The Rival: To Shadow.
- Idiot Hero: He isn't very bright.
- Lovable Idiot: He acts dumb from time to time, but people like him for his very stupidity. This was most noticeable when he was left in charge of the Pizza Hut.
- Gasshole: Toadette farts just as much as the other girls.
- Growling Gut: Commonly occurs to her, due to her being hungry and gassy.
- Gasshole: Amy farts the most of all the girls in the story. She also burps on a regular occurrence.
- Growling Gut: Out of hunger and from being gassy.
Knuckles The Echidna
- Adaptational Personality Change: Is more goofy than usually, and far dumber.