Warning: There are spoilers for all routes, some of which may be unmarked. Proceed at your own risk!
A 28 year old wedding planner.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Takoyaki. It reflects how much sloppier she is in the privacy of her home, eating junk food and letting her apartment become a mess, in contrast to her glamorous public look.
- Trash of the Titans: Downplayed. Her apartment is messy enough to avoid inviting people in, and she cleans on short notice by shoving everything into a closet.
A 27 year-old fun-loving and cheeky freelance graphic designer.
He is the eighth liar. He is a scam artist who proposes to women before extorting money from them.
A 31 year-old president of an IT company that you know through work.
He is the sixth liar. He is the sixth-generation heir to the Mamiya crime syndicate.
- Yakuza: The heir to the Mamiya crime syndicate.
A 28 year-old foreign exchange trader who shares similar interests with you and has an intense rivalry with Sotaro.
He is the sole non-liar of the ten love interests and the one who the MC chooses at the end of the main route.
- First Girl After All: A gender-flipped example. He knew the heroine prior to the beginning of the game as revealed in the lovers route.
- Stalker with a Crush: Perhaps not as bad as the other liars but it's revealed that after the MC rejected him when they were kids, he completely changed his whole look and self just to become the ideal man the MC is interested in, he even admits that he stalks her SNS just to find out her interest and such to become her ideal man. MC is understandably freaked out afterward. He gets better during the sequel chapter and his lover route's though.
- Yandere: Not as bad as Toya but what else do you call a guy that stalked his first love after she rejected him and basically throws his old personality and everything else to become her ideal man?
A 32 year-old newly famous fashion designer whos quite eccentric and stylish.
He is the third liar. He is obsessed with the pop idol Nanyami and wishes to turn the MC into a living doll of her.
- Fashion Designer
- Stalker with a Crush: He is obsessed with Nanyami and kidnaps the MC so he can turn her into a replica of the pop idol.
A 40 year-old famous mystery novelist who is very laidback and mature.
He is the seventh liar. He is a drug addict... except he isn't, as he reveals his true secret to the MC when she calls him out.
A 32 year-old stock trader that you knew from college and your former crush.
He is the fourth liar. He has massive financial problems caused by his gambling addiction.
A 38 year-old diplomat whos quite a smooth talker and a fan of classic cars.
He is the fifth liar. He is already married and has a child.
A 25 year-old famous soccer player whos devoted to his family.
He is the first liar. He is a 'mama's boy' with an intense obsession towards his mother Michiko.
A 29 year-old talented but aloof surgeon who has an intense rivalry with Itaru.
He is the ninth liar. He has been divorced twice and is insensitive and unable to empathise with his partners.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: He passes out within 30 seconds of consuming more than a tiny amount of alcohol.
- Hospital Hottie
- The Stoic
A 28 year-old famous patisserie whom youre a fan of his desserts.
He is the second liar. He has severe anger management issues.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He has serious anger issues and even something little like getting a date postponed can set him off.
- Stalker with a Crush: In his Scumbag ending he starts stalking the MC.
- Tareme Eyes
- The Klutz: At least he wants the MC to think he's clumsy.
The heroine's ex-boyfriend who cheated on her for half a year.
The 28 year old new leader of D-Team.
- Bi the Way: In the love endings for Reina and May. However, in May's case, she goes back to being a man, making things complicated. Whether this is canon to the main route or not is not known.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. Shares her name with the main character of Uncover the Truth.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: She slaps all but one of the male liars after exposing them, but never slaps any of the female liars, even the one that kidnapped her.
A 33-year-old assistant designer who is conscientious and nurturing.
She is the fourth liar. She's taken a side job despite company policy.
- Friendless Background
- Multilevel Marketing Scheme: A victim of one of these, she sells cosmetics for 'Merry K' (an obvious reference to the real life Mary Kay) and tries to get the MC caught up in the scheme.
- Nice Girl
A 31-year-old merchandise planner that is gentlemanly and accepting.
He is the third liar. He's a ladies man that drags his love life into the office.
The 23-year-old head designer who is impish and modern.
He is the fifth liar. He is a thief.
- Dub Name Change: Is named Eru in the Japanese version, and there doesn't seem to be any real reason why he was renamed for the English localisation.
A 27-year-old assistant copywriter who is young and brazen.
He is the sole non-liar on D-Team, and is the MC's boyfriend by the end of the Office route.
- Brutal Honesty
- Defrosting Ice King
- Licked by the Dog: According to the heroine, whenever she has people over, her cat, James, hides away from people except Keisuke. James is fond of Keisuke immediately after they met the first time. This is a foreshadow that Keisuke is the trustworthy non-liar.
The 28-year-old media producer who is unassuming and distant.
He is the eighth liar. He's been eavesdropping on the MC to record her voice.
- Aroused by Their Voice The reason he's been secretly recording the MC's voice.
- Blind Without 'Em
- Beautiful All Along: He's quite the looker when his glasses are removed.
- Forgettable Character: He tends to blend into the background; people forget he's even there.
- Mixed Ancestry: He's a quarter Irish.
A 28-year-old assistant copywriter that is impassive and aloof.
She is the ninth liar. She's the daughter of Daito's president and is the second spy in D-Team.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Comes off as aloof at first, but becomes friendlier with time.
- Statuesque Stunner
- Terrible Artist: She drew a picture for a contest, but it's terrible.
- Transgender: The reason she became a spy, since her father only agreed to let her transition if she could successfully steal Media Act's data.
The 28-year-old head copywriter that is cheerful and prodigious.
He is the second liar. He's been harassing the MC because he's jealous of her promotion.
A 25-year-old merchandising assistant that is sweet and doe-eyed.
She is the seventh liar. She kidnapped the MC in hopes of a romantic relationship.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: One of the reasons she fell for the MC.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Keisuke and Kohei making moves on the MC pushes her to step up her approach and go the kidnapping route, for fear of losing out to one of them.
- Hidden Depths: She comes off as flighty, but she's a diligent worker, and shows craftiness in getting Mr. Kaneyama off her back. Wrongly accusing her as the sixth liar will reveal the reason she got her nails painted with Office Battle designs was to help break the ice when talking to clients, in contrast to what the MC assumed about her only getting them because it was popular.
- Rescue Romance: Planned to stage one of these.
- Stalker with a Crush
A 26-year-old media assistant who is bright and bubbly.
She is the first liar. She's been leaking company secrets on social media.
The 30-year-old assistant leader who is reliable and manly.
He is the sixth liar. He's a spy for rival company Daito, and mentions he's not the only one...
The daughter of the CEO of I&H Weddings.
The 24-year-old daughter of the police commissioner.
He's the first liar, managing to accidentally steal the MC's bra.
- Nose Bleed: Consistently gets one of these when in close proximity to any woman due to his lack of experience.
- Virginity Makes You Stupid: He is a 'professional virgin' who thinks that porn logic will work in the real world, and doesn't understand why his previous girlfriends have been so unwilling to sleep with him.
A 22-year-old training to become a lawyer, and a member of the karuta club the MC's in.
- Arms Dealer: Secretly hosts masquerade parties dealing weapons and other illegal goods.
A 21-year-old who's the daughter of a famous confectioner, and a member of the karuta club the MC's in.
The 22-year-old daughter of a play director.
- Yandere: Platonic (or maybe not) version for the protagonist, going to drastic measures to prevent any guys from stealing away her best friend.
The 24-year-old son of a plastic surgeon.
- Bondage Is Bad: He is a masochist who wants nothing more than to be beaten and abused by the MC, going so far as to drug and kidnap her to take part in his "games".
A 30-year-old master of Ikebana (flower arranging), and a childhood friend of the MC.
- Forgotten Childhood Friend: The MC does not remember playing with Senri as a child, though he does, very well.
- Stalker with a Crush
- Wins by Doing Absolutely Nothing: Up until the 5th liar, he doesn't so much as introduce himself to the MC, which naturally means he's not a suspect or culprit up to that point.
The 22-year-old son of a jewelry chain CEO, and a member of the basketball club.
- Animal Motifs: Rabbits.
- Bunnies for Cuteness
- Righteous Rabbit: Goes along with his rabbit motif and how he's the non-liar.
The 21-year old son of a luxury fashion brand's owner.
The 25-year-old son of a politician, and a member of the basketball club.
- Gold Digger: Initially only approached the protagonist because he was interested in her money, however over the course of the story he falls in love with her for real.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Gives up on the heroine as he knows her parents would never accept her marrying into a poor family.
A butler for the MC's family, and one of the additional suspects for the 9th liar.
The teacher for the MC's seminars, and one of the additional suspects for the 9th liar.