This notes every single member in the ranks of the Apocalytes, the legions of hell themselves and lords of the Dream Realm, an ethereal plane of existence that holds the key to their lair.
Warning: Contains spoilers!
Tropes associated with the Apocalytes as a whole-
- All Your Powers Combined: Naturally, seeing as they enlist the help of practically every enemy known to the heroes, be they Original Generation / from the original Starlit Heroics or from another franchise.
- Always Chaotic Evil: Justified and subverted for the most part— you'd think that because they're demons banished to the lowest level of hell, that would mean that they're completely over the edge. As it turns out, that's not always the case.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Classic rules— the higher the rank, the stronger the opponent. So far, there's only been a few exceptions.
- Animal Motif: Some of them are notable for having animal themes.
- Badass Crew: Easily the strongest of the villain groups throughout the series, and consistently shows it.
- Big Bad: No matter whatever other villain group shows up, the Apocalytes are always center-stage as the main bad guys.
- Canon Immigrant: The Apocalytes eventually became molded to the actual canon of Starlit Heroics, along with Demedis and Amentia. This is a sort of an alternate timeline where they didn't actually die in the backstory of the main series, setting up all the events that led up to Legend of the Rising Star.
- Combat Pragmatist: While previous entities such as the Nachzehrer empire weren't exactly pushovers to begin with, the Apocalytes are goddamn brutal. If it wasn't enough that there are several dozens of people stronger than the heroes at the beginning of the series, the only thing that stops them from launching a full-blown war starting off is the Lunardream Family, the only people (at that point) capable of defeating them and their numerous ranks.
- Evil Counterpart: They primarily serve as darker versions of the Vocaloids and their allies.
- Gratuitous Latin: The entire race is known for having a Latin theme.
- Henchmen Race: The Apocalyean race has quite a few monsters in it that members have evolved from (For example, Monochroma is a fully realized Soul Witch, etc.)
- Hero Killer: They are infamous for dispatching quite a number of the good guys.
- Knights Of Cerebus: Expect everything to get Darker and Edgier whenever they show up, especially if it's one of the stronger ranks.
- Meaningful Name: Apocalypse combined with Acolyte— a double meaning with their destructive nature and their religious symbolism.
- Shout-Out: A pretty huge one to the Arrancar from Bleach. Although they perform much more like the Vandenreich, with a flavor of Chess Pieces thrown in the mix.
- The Empire: A sizable and very dangerous one. The only thing stopping them from pretty much going all out and destroying everything is the Lunardream Family. And then they take two of their leaders' powers away...
- The Bad Guy Wins: Mid-way through the story, they not only kill / assimilate the eight main Vocaloids with the exception of Rin who joined willingly, but they wreathe destruction on the world and leave it a war-torn wasteland. All the other heroes are scattered elsewhere and the streets are littered with all sorts of monsters, crime and desperation all while governed under the oppresive rule of the new Apocalyte regime for over two years. Needless to say, there's a lot of work to be done to fix it.
- "As the god of dreams, I once took pride in giving people the drive to achieve what would normally be impossible and granting them the sweet illusions of sleep. But now all I want is to spread the never-ending nightmare that nobody would ever wake up from."— Demedis
Demedis is the definite ruler of the Apocalytes and is the main villain of the entire story. He was a former Lunardream god (the god of dreams specifically) who left with his wife Amentia for the pursuit of power after centuries of feeling inferior to the other gods.
In the time they were gone, they encountered the similarly-disgruntled Thanatus, which gives Demedis the idea that if they combine their strength, they will become strong enough to take down both Families and have the universe to themselves - taking advantage of Thanatus's disheartened state for all it was worth. Technically, this makes him the person who started the first Apocalyean war and solidified Thanatus as an evil god in the eyes of the others.
He and his wife were defeated along the way and presumed dead by Ranthael, Puritus and the rest, although as far as we're concerned, they were merely hiding in that time. To get back at Ranthael and his crew, he and Amentia cursed the Vocaloids to lose their powers, get reduced to babies and stay in stasis for several milleniums. In this downtime, they gathered their forces for the army that they would use to strike back in modern times.
The second in command for all the Apocalytes and Demedis's wife. She herself was also a former Lunardream goddess, being the goddess of both aspects of Lunacy - chaos and harmony. Once a kind woman along with her husband Demedis, she was a loyal-but-disgruntled member of the Lunardream Family who left for the pursuit of power. Upon coming into contact with the-also-disgruntled Thanatus, the three of them made a pact to go against both Families and overthrow them - after making it clear they had abandoned their morality to become dictators.
As time goes along and the more the heroes get their influence across, Amentia starts to realize that just maybe the pursuit of power isn't worth it. After being welcomed oh-so-nicely by the heroes, she pleads that she's starting to have second thoughts about the whole Apocalyean regime thing. Skeptical, Ranthael and the rest reject her offer except for Pandora, Madoka and Prometheus, who have decided that they will be taking her back but not without punishment. With that, Amentia reignites her loyalties with the Family and fights against the remainder of the Apocalyean empire that she created.
- Amulet of Concentrated Awesome: The Eternal Gem on her crown enhances her already powerful abilities and gives her access to what is easily her most broken ability: Archangel Pulse.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Absolute Cleavage
- The Baroness
- Buxom Is Better
- Evil Redhead
- Femme Fatalons: Has long purple nails.
- The Dragon: We actually see more of the Queen than we do the King, as well.
- Hot Goddess
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Ranthael Save Us From The Queen
- Lady of War
- Limit Break: Archangel Pulse. It depowers her enemies and ages them down a couple years, making them much easier to deal with. So far, her victims have been Daniel, Madoka and the main eight Vocaloids in the past.
- Ms. Fanservice: Just look at her!
- Name's the Same: Definitely not to be confused with the Amentia from Winx Club.
- Noble Demon: Has occasionally Pet the Dog sometimes even if it serves no purpose to her mission.
- Pimped-Out Dress
- Physical Goddess
The main six who are in charge of all the operations of the Apocalyean regime.
- Co-Dragons: They have all been dangerous Big Bads in their respective appearances, with the exception of Levaras.
- Five-Man Band + one:
- Difficulty Spike: The Hexagrams are easily some of the most powerful enemies in the series due to how ridiculously strong they are by comparison to the other enemy groups. To give a proper representation, most of the heroes are Level 1000+ a pop at least, and even then they had help.
Immortal Queen Hel
Levaras Octavia the Reavelord
An incredibly powerful Reaper and Augustus's grandfather. He was one of the many prodigies of the Octavia family growing up and thanks to his twisted childhood, he grew up with the intention of making sure the Octavia family would grow to power to make sure that his family would stay on top after all the sins they've committed.
These are evil versions of the Vocaloids, born from the darkest depths of their emotions and given flesh. They were destroyed in the previous war back when the Vocaloids were still in their hero forms, so now they take form of bodiless wisps. They have one real plan— to possess their good counterpart and create a sadistic wonderland under the Apocalyean rule.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Their defining trait.
- Theme Naming: Each one reflects not only their own powers and purposes, but is also a reference of their opposite. (With the exclusion of Silent Empress and Princess of Madness)
- Element: Dark / FrostSpecies: Sacriloid
- Element: Luna / DarkSpecies: Sacriloid / UndeadStarting Level: Lv. 2000
Also known as the Dream, she is Luka's ultimate evil given flesh and is one of the Apocalypse Maidens of the Apocalytes. She is resurrected in Luka's mutilated dead body, turning her into a powerful undead entity. The Lunacy Witch is the leader of the Sacrificial Alices, and is the most frightening of them all due to her uncanny ability to seamlessly manipulate her enemies in a trance-like state.
Princess of Madness & Lightning Margrave
- Element: Light / Cloud (Princess) & Dark / Cloud (Margrave)Species: Sacriloid
Rin and Len's ultimate evil given solid form. They serve as the antithesis to the Sunglow Paladins, and are the first Alices to be awakened.
In the Lore of the Apocalyean war, the female counterpart of the duo would incite the turning point in the war that would end it in the favor of the Apocalytes. And guess that's pretty much how Rin ruined everything.
- Apocalypse Maiden: Princess of Madness Rin is the one who's responsible of setting the entire world into ruin, second only to Thanatus.
- Chekhov's Guntwins
- Casting a Shadow / Dark Is Evil: Lightning Margrave's specialty.
- Hero Killer: Rin specifically is responsible for causing the deaths that would lead up to the entire Sacrificial Alice group to be reformed.
- Light Is Not Good: Princess of Madness is this to a tee.
- Weapon of Choice: The Fullmoon and Newmoon Scythes they wield.
Count of Icy Death
- Element: Frost / DarkSpecies: SacriloidStarting Level: Lv. 1800
- Element: Flame / DarkSpecies: Sacriloid
Sun and Snow Viscountesses
- Element: Frost / Dark (Snow) & Flame / Light (Sun)Species: SacriloidStarting Level: Lv. 1800 each
- Element: Dark / CloudSpecies: SacriloidStarting Level: Lv. 1850
- Element: Dark / EarthSpecies: SacriloidStarting Level: Lv. 1800
Altima the High Seraph
Reversa / Natalie Leitzal
- Action Girl
- Ax-Crazy: To the extreme.
- A Love to Dismember: Keeps the severed arms and heads of victims she really likes and keeps them fresh.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She oftenly masquerades as a normal person and acts friendly, even though she's far from it.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Revels in pain and isn't afraid of death.
- Detachment Combat: Likes to take herself apart for fun, for example.
- Expy: Due to how long her character concept has been around, she's gone through multiple changes the more characters the creator sees. So far, the most notable ones are Rin from Fear Garden and Junko Enoshima. (The latter of which has influenced her most recent design)
- When it comes to expies made OF her, she has Selene from Tale of a Sun and Moon.
- Femme Fatalons: She has long red nails.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: She went from being a normal human being into a black-blooded Eldritch Abomination, and don't get us started on her ''interests...
- Hot Chick With A Flaming Sword: Her weapon of choice is the Blade of Sleeping Flames, which is on purple fire no less.
- Humanoid Abomination: Like Crucio, she looks the most normal out of all of the Sacrilege Union members.
- Knight of Cerebus: She and Mewna are not only responsible for converting / killing quite a number of characters once things go wrong (I.E turning Rin against her friends, etc.), but due to their intense spying and espionage, they manage to destroy Shining Advent from the inside out, which is really saying something...
- Laughably Evil: Due to the non-serious demeanor she takes towards her enemies, she winds up making fun of them.
- Made of Iron: She is noticably more tougher than the other members.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her job as the second embodiment of Lust.
- Pet the Dog: She won't kill little kids no matter what, due to how much of a bond she's had with her younger sister Nina. She also acts genuinely friendly with other members of the Sacrilege Union.
- Yandere: She'll chase down anybody she deems "beautiful" and take their arm and/or head to preserve and keep to herself.
Bad Girl / Jennifer Peace
A supremely powerful vampire girl, and loyal vassal to Dracula. Originally a very violent human noble girl (of the now extinct Scarlet family) that gave up her humanity to serve him ( By murdering her mother with a sword and drinking her sister's blood to become a vampire), Remilia is one of the Twelve Grand Pillars, an elite group of Apocalytes that are feared for their incredible abilities. Remilia in particular is responsible for keeping Dracula's Castle in check and preventing anyone from reaching the Grimoire Coffins that lead directly into one of the main Apocalyean headquarters, the Ater Sol Ecclesia.
- BloodKnight: Absolutely revels in battle, to say the least.
- Bloody Murder: Can manipulate the blood of her enemies (and her allies) to recover her own wounds.
- Creepy Cool Crosses: Which also happen to be inverted crosses.
- Femme Fatalons: Has long red nails.
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose / : Has the ability to manipulate reality, which causes it to distort to her whims.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Takes what she wore in Touhouvania and amps it up even more.
- Light Is Not Good: Is a Phastista like Black Rock Shooter and Dead Master Nehalenia, but is much more eager in helping the villains and is easily one of the most malicious on the team.
A combination of 52 demons into one decaying body, and one of the guardians for the Apocalytes. He serves as the messenger for the leaders, and is the ferryman of Tartarus's largest river.
- Battle Couple: With Double...
- Creepy Child: The Mercurius form he takes on is based on this.
- Mouth of Sauron: His role.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: He fits this role with Double a bit too well. His decaying flesh is the least of our worries.
- Zalgo: One of the demons he's made up of. He can infect people with the infamous virus and corrupt them as long as he lives. Marionetta was not so lucky to have a run in with him.
Dead Master Nehalenia
- Color Motif: Black and green.
- Dark Is Evil: Although in all honesty, she flip flops in this regard.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Lipstick Lesbian: Implied towards Shooter.
- Love Makes You Evil: She was originally Shooter's best friend and had an immense crush on her, but once Nehalenia felt she wasn't good enough for Shooter, she defected with Chariot and grew more powerful despite being forced along.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Even more so in this incarnation.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- That Man Is Dead: Her attitude towards her real name Nehalenia due to how guilty she feels for abandoning Lord Ranthael after being dragged along by Chariot.
- "I will succeed where Iduun failed... And create my own reign of Nachzehrer under the Apocalyean rule!!"
A maid created via Vocaloid technology, said to be made from a pile of metal pieces the Apocalytes brought to the king one day. Not only was she given a complete overhaul in terms of appearance and personality, but also in powers as she has fluent control over both Frost and Cloud. Miss Marshmallow is one of the many Knights in charge of protecting the Ater Sol Ecclesia, with her primary weapon being that of a large bladed yo-yo called the Freundes Guillotine. (German for Friend's Guillotine)
She is the same Miss Marshmallow as the one seen in Mother 3, except modified heavily to fit the world she's in now.
- Ascended Extra: In the original game, Miss Marshmallow was just an optional boss that you practically just walk past. In Legend of the Rising Star, she's vital to the story (or Kaito's character development) and her redesign is very sweet.
- Animal Motifs: Hummingbirds.
- Badass Adorable: One of many, even on the villains' side.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Polite, kind-hearted and honorable, even for one of the Apocalytes. However... should you ever lower your guard, she will take the opportunity to kick your ass.
- Black Magician Girl
- Dark Action Girl: Presumably one of the most noble ones in the story next to Yamine.
- Elegant Sweet Lolita
- Facial Markings: One of the things that they kept from her previous robot form- two black lines that went down from her eyes.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Even as the powerful Uberhexe witch with her entire arsenal of ass-kicking magic and killer yo-yo, you have to admit that Miss Marshmallow is sort of an unthreatening name.
- Gratuitous German: Due to Karloff being her creator. It only applies to her weapons, title, etc. more than it does her, though.
- Hair Decorations: Her two bolts from her previous form.
- Killer Yo Yo: The Freundes Guillotine, complete with spikes and all. It's also Hilarious in Hindsight, considering Miss Marshmallow's original purpose was to protect something called the Friend's Yo-Yo and now it's her primary weapon.
- Ms. Fanservice: The Apocalytes have done wonders for her— to go from a rather gonky-looking robot to a beautiful woman is not easy to do.
- Ninja / Robot Maid: Well of course.
- Shout-Out: A pretty huge one to Cirucci Sanderwicci from Bleach, right down to looks and weapon choice, but their personalities couldn't be any more of opposites from each other.
- Zettai Ryouiki
Vaadates Luud / Zelette Kalda
A master mechanist and enchanter for the Apocalytes and one of its kindest souls. Despite her good heart, she committed many atrocities in life due to being associated with the infamous Eldamis family of nobles. Zelette lived a good life with high marks until she was forced to work for the Eldamis family as a leg-breaker. While she grew to cope with her actions so she wouldn't go insane, a cloaked man came along and ripped her soul out of her body - he made a ritual that condemned her soul to Hell and turned her into an Apocalyte.
A large, hulking Exequias that serves Vaadates. He has a degree of intelligence and is loyal to his mistress — there are also many others like him. He, like his generic bretheren, is created en-masse to help defeat the heroes.
A cold and reserved girl who serves as the Night Weaver, a lineage of Apocalytes that have their powers enhanced while in the Dream Realm. She serves as one of the Twelve Grand Pillars, a grouping of twelve Apocalytes with incredible strength and abilities that all play a part in the master plan - to claim the three primary realms of existence (Heaven, Hell and the Mortal Realm) for themselves.
Madotsuki in particular is an analytical thinker and often uses her intelligence to solve her problems rather than rely on her intense strength as a Vindice Cultro - she also
- Ambiguously Human: Madotsuki oftenly masquerades as what she looked like in life in an effort to win over her former friend Urotsuki, who serves as one of the heroes.
- Break the Cutie: In the original game, Madotsuki was demented, as noted by her dreams, but was not actually "evil" per se. However, when she committed suicide and embraced the cold, barren world of Tartarus, she grew more solemn and bitter from her despair. Doesn't help that she likely went through intense conditions and treatment to become as strong as she did.
- Expy: Of Ulquiorra Cifer.
- Meaningful Name: Vindice Cultro is latin for "Vengeful Knife", knives being Madotsuki's weapon of choice.
- Walking Spoiler: Madotsuki doesn't die until the end of her game, so her entire existence as an Apocalyte is a spoiler for that.
Imperfect Meiko / Keimo
A replica of Meiko made to take her place should the Sacriloid / Sacrificial Alice conversion fail. Imperfect Meiko, or as she's more accurately called to avoid confusion, Keimo, is a completely mechanical and heartless version of our favorite hot-headed Vocaloid essentially made to serve as a killing machine.
She also carries a virus inside of her body called espersoul.exe which allows her to spread her influence throughout several computers and even other A.I. Although, the main reason why she has this is to come back to life into a new body, regardless of what she uses, making her practically indestructible. (That is, until Satoshi and the rest develop a countervaccine to the espersoul.exe virus and erases it from existence)
Keimo, despite not supposed to have any emotions other than bloodlust, gains heavy Yandere tendencies towards the real Meiko and would stop at nothing to try to get to kill her if only because of how confused she is about what her true purpose is in life. She also harbors feelings for Kaito and wishes to take him away from her, but that in and of itself is simply a ploy to crush Meiko's spirit even more.
- Animal Motifs: Butterflies.
- Color Motif: Red, of course.
- Dark Action Girl: Very much so.
- Grand Theft Me: Her plan once she loses a physical body.
- Manipulative Bitch: Like you wouldn't believe.
- Killer Robot: Unlike a real Vocaloid, Keimo is a cold, inhuman machine. Her looking like Meiko is only an illusion.
- Powered Armor: Her second form.
- The Vamp: To Kaito.
- Yandere: Very much to the real Meiko. Also to Kaito, even if it is just part of her plan.
An Apocalyean Ghost, and a man who died by having his eyes gouged out before getting impaled on a spear for claims of heresy against the two Families.
A Pupus Magi, and one of the many Incubators created by Madoka Kaname to create more Puella Magi to serve as her guardians.
The son of John Morris and Charlotte's childhood friend. He, along with Charlotte, walked into Dracula's castle in 1944, defeated the person occupying Dracula's castle at the time (Brauner) and then fighting and defeating both Dracula and Death at the same time with Charlotte. A few years later, he and Charlotte got married and were about to live happily until the two of them got attacked by the a regiment of Apocalytes led by Walpurgisnacht and Kyubey.
They fought on without stopping, but were easily overpowered by Walpurgis and then converted to their side by being turned into Nachzehrer. Jonathan became a Behemoth while Charlotte became a Dullahan, and ever since then, they've been begrudgingly serving the Apocalytes until someone comes to help them escape the oppressive rule of the Apocalytes.
Jonathan is the more physical-oriented of the two, as compared to Charlotte's raw magical power. Also, due to the fact that the Vampire Killer was given to Leon, Jonathan wields the ever-impressive Ruler's Sword as a replacement.
- Battle Couple: With Charlotte.
- Bishounen Line: Behemoth Nachzehrer are usually huge bandage-bound creatures, but Jonathan essentially looks the same as he did in the game, even with his Evil Makeover.
- Defeat Means Friendship: They hate serving the Apocalytes with a passion, but can't do anything otherwise they'll suffer the consequences. Which is why when the heroes come along, assuming they beat them, they join their side without a second thought.
- Super Strength
A (now) Hot Witch deployed from the church who helped Jonathan Morris (who is now her husband) defeat Dracula back in 1944. A few years later, however, she and Jonathan were overpowered and killed by the Apocalytes in order for Walpurgis to convert them. Respectibly, the duo were brought back to life as Nachzehrer— Charlotte being a Dullahan and Jonathan being a Behemoth.
Charlotte is one of the many guardians of Dracula's castle, and is also one of the deadliest when put up with Jonathan— she has many magic spells at her arsenal, making her a powerful Red Mage.
A mysterious woman that helps the Apocalytes, and Augustus's aunt. She wasn't around for the "soul eating ceremony" which ended in the deaths of all the family members (excluding Augustus, his mother and his father of course), so fate began to take a turn for the diabolical as a result.
She was originally a kind woman (if unstable) who loved making dolls and puppets, but her undead daughter Rosari (known as Monochroma below) planted a bomb in her house — with the resulting explosion disfiguring Rutile horribly and leaving Vaadates Luud to reconstruct her as a Vocaloid cyborg. Ever since then, she became an Apocalyte and has been turning people into lifeless puppets after having completely lost it.
- Affably Evil: Uses her charms more than anything else.
- Break the Cutie: While her sanity was questionable before, she was a much nicer and gentler person. That is, until Monochroma decided to blow her up and have her reconstructed into a cyborg instead of letting her die outright.
- Cat Girl: But is noticably more human than anyone else in the family - she only has the ears and the tail.
- Creepy Doll: Of the cyborg variety, but is one nonetheless.
- Cute and Psycho: Even before she turned evil, although rather subdued. The psycho bit is amped up quite a bit as the infamous Steelheart Puppeteer.
- Detachment Combat: Thanks to her robotic appendages, she can take herself apart at will.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Has shades of this in her design.
- Evil Redhead
- Expy: Quintessentially a female Drocell Keinz.
- Femme Fatalons: Long purple ones.
- Foil: Is the evil counterpart to Marionetta.
- Marionette Master
- Ms. Fanservice: When not being incredibly creepy.
- Of Corsets Sexy
- Ojou Ringlets
- Perverse Puppet: Kills people and turns them into incredibly life-like dolls to use them as both objects of her admiration and as her army.
- Puppet Permutation: The ability that makes her feared as the Steelheart Puppeteer.
- Yandere: For her nephew and Miku. Rutile plans on preserving their beauty as lovers... forever.
The Skull Heart
An Apocalyean Blue Flare creature given shape into that of a skull-shaped heart— it can grant any one wish of the woman that it meets. However, should the person be impure, they would be turned into the Skullgirl.
Monochroma / Rosari Octavia
An Apocalyean Soul Witch girl who mastered the ability to control all the Apocalyean abilities. She is especially strong for her class, and is feared for her powers throughout the organization even though she's only an Apostle. Despite this, she still wishes to become stronger and stronger so that she would be able to do away with everything if only just to get a laugh out of it.
In reality, she was one of the victims of the Octavia family's "soul stealing ceremony", which ended in the deaths of all the family members involved excluding Augustus and his parents. Her real name is Rosari, and since her death, she has been seething with both rage and regret, allowing her emotions to get the better of her and entrap herself into the wiles of the Skull Heart. When she actually does decide to fuse with the Skull Heart, she does so by combining with Umbrella to become the Twin Heart Skullgirl, an ultimate death machine that serves as one of the Apocalytes' secret weapons.
- Arch-Enemy: To Peacock and vice versa.
- Badass Adorable
- Cat Girl: Which is a huge contrast to her foil, Peacock.
- Cute Witch: Well, she is one of the House of Octavia...
- Cute and Psycho
- Cute Ghost Girl: Technically.
- Creepy Child: Wants to nuke everything and is nonchalant about killing people, including her own mother. Did we mention that she's only fifteen or so?
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Expy: Is essentially the Joker's personality mixed in with a goth-loli cat girl. She also serves as a stand-in for Cackletta in some regards.
- Fiery Redhead
- Friendly Enemy: To Peacock and Augustus. Augustus is part of her family, whereas Peacock is a foil to her.
- Fighting Your Relative: Oh, Augustus is not going to like this when he finds out.
- Foil: To Peacock. Not only is Monochroma going to become the Skullgirl, aka. the reason why Patricia was made into Peacock, but their animal motifs also clash against each other— the natural predators of peacocks in the wild were usually canines or felines, and guess what Rosari is? Not only that, while their personalites and powers are similar, Rosari is more over the edge while Peacock is starting to grow more of an affection for being a hero.
- Fun Personified: Which is soured a bit, seeing as she's a murderous ghost and all.
- Little Miss Badass
- Laughably Evil: Her antics are both deadly and amusing, to say the least.
- Mega Twintails
- Shout-Out: A purposefully made one to Peacock. Which makes her eventual transformation into the Skullgirl all the more ironic.
- There's also Monokuma in her second form.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Justified due to her actually being 20 but taking the form of when she died, aka. at 14 years old.
- Zettai Ryouiki: In her civilian clothes as Rosari, she rocks Grade S complete with pigtails.
A group of Secret Police made to keep the order in the new Apocalyte colonies made After the End. They are effective and they're always watching, making them a constant threat to the disbanded heroes post-timeskip. Consists of Scanty, Kneesocks, Ghirahim and multiple Militio and Sylph Nachzehrer owned by Reversa.