The author of this webcomic. No one is sane enough to live with their own characters, specially when they're so crazy and dangerous to begin with.
- Author Avatar: He's the goddamn author!
- Butt-Monkey: Specially as he's the target of the sometimes harsh criticism from his own creations.
- Mook: Fortunatelly not in real life, but in the webcomic he works for M.O.D.O.K. at AIM. He's still alive, though...
- Epiphany Therapy: The webcomic ends being this to the author.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: He is the responsible for the whole mess that we call "Las Paridas de La Guarida". No brainer, huh?
- Self-Deprecation: Through the author's characters, and done for comedic purposes.
- Lately I don't know what this webcomic is about either... 
She's a Mega Man Zero
era Reploid soldier who somehow ended up in our world and timeline. She currently works as a teacher, despite her rage problems. She's one of the few characters that has some common sense, although it isn't of much use, living with a bunch of weirdos.
- Animal Motifs: Sekhmet, "The Raging Lioness". Need to say more?
- Berserk Button: Sekhmet used to have some rage issues when it came to disobedient students in her class.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: Her original blueprints come from the Mega Man X era and were created by a Maverick scientist, Grigori. Yet Grigori lost these blueprints and made new ones that ended up in being Sacmis.
- Despite Sekhmet being created way after Sacmis, the later calls Sek 'mom'. Yes, it's odd and creepy.
- Common Sense: She's one of the very few characters who's kind of sane. Not that it will be useful while surrounded by her crazy folk.
- Facial Markings: She has two tiger-like stripes on each cheek. Strangely since she's called "The Raging Lioness". It's unclear if this is either make up or actually tattooed.
- Fanboys: Sek has a couple of fanboys stalking her. They even 'kidnapped' Sek and gave her a Captain America costume and a bald eagle, her current Cool Pet Vengadora (Avenger).
- Fanservice: At the 2nd Spanish Webcomics Naked Day. NSFW 
- In a minor scale, 2011's Big Culo Day 
- Hot Blooded Sideburns: Yes, that's what those two thick locks of hair she has actually are.
- Older Than They Look: Sekhmet looks in her twenties... but when the webcomic began se was actually 3 years old, given she's a robot and all.
- Do the maths: she's currently 10.
- Only Known By Her Nickname: Her serial number is SEK-001 and her civilian name is Sara Grant, but people still call her Sekhmet or Sek - though the correct short name should be either Sekh or Sej, given this is the name of the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet/Sejmet we are talking about.
- Also, due to that she has an Egyptian motif in her Claw of the Goddess.
- To reinforce this, her battle name is "The Raging Lioness". If you know some Egyptian mythology, you'll know why.
- Rapunzel Hair.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Sekhmet, specially when in class. With her students. When they don't pay attention or don't do their homework.
- The fact that her eyes are naturally red doesn't help.
- Robot Girl: She's a MMZ-era Reploid.
Also known as Draug or just "Elf", he's an elven druid from the distant world of Daron. He ended up in our reality due to a multiversal conflict against an universe-devouring entity. Currently, he's trying to get back home and also save the Multiverse.
- Can't Argue with Elves: Subverted. Everyone makes fun of Fëadraug for being an elf. Specially when it comes to his sexuality...
- ... despite him being fully heterosexual.
- Clara specially loves teasing him with this.
- Limited Wardrobe.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: You know how this webcomic was 'born'? Remember that multiversal conflict that brought Fëadraug to our world? He's to blame in an attempt to save Daron. In that, many universes got mixed up. So you know who to blame once you're done with the author...
- Only Known By His Nickname: Since his name is the basis for the author's online alias, he's usually called "Elf" to avoid confusion.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Fëadraug has learned to manipulate interdimensional portals while trying to search a way back to his homeworld, Daron.
Formerly known as Shiba Yaiba, he's a corrupted Rokugani
and part of the Dark Lord Daigotsu's Spider Clan. How he ended up here is something we don't know.
Hailing from the Fanhunter
Universe, he's a Roleador fanpire who actually enjoys D&D
role-playing games, so he was considered a traitor in his own clan, devoted to more narrative RPGs
. During the Fanhunter
"Final Conflict" storyline, he got too close to the Anti-Zone, being transported to an alternate reality: ours.
- Author Avatar: He's the author's alter-ego in the Fanhunter Universe.
- Only Known By His Nickname: His name is the same as the author's - they're the same guy, after all -, but Mordekaim O'Sullivan sounds much cooler... He's better known as Morde.
- Our Vampires Are Different: He's a fanpire due to the Barrabás virus. As so, he has to read comics, play videogames and role playing games, watch movies... or else he'll die.
- Contrary to what people think, Barrabás fanpires don't need to eat their comic books, though some do. Morde doesn't.
- Parody Sue: He might be a fanpire and author's self from Fanhunter, but Morde is nothing but a freak with pointy teeth who spends his days reading comic books and playing videogames. And his special powers are nothing... special.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted. Fanpires aren't necessarily evil, in fact, most are good guys... sorta.
Another Reploid from the same time as Sek - even though Sacmis was built decades before Sek was even a concept -, this one was a villain, but now she's become a better android after an epiphany. She's in love with a Pyramid Head
simply called Pymie.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: Even though she was built decades before Sekhmet, her blueprints came after her original creator, Grigori, lost the original ones... and those original ones ended up decades later in Neo Arcadia and thus Sek was born.
- Odd, right? And due to this, Sacmis calls Sekhmet 'mom'.
- Dual Wielding: Her Ankh Blades are glowing yellow energy blades coming from her bracelets.
- Epiphany Comeback: Despite being a villain and killing both Sekhmet's boyfriend and creator/father, when Sekhmet spared her life and even repaired her, Sacmis began to have doubts about her Maverick nature and now she's a brand new Reploid.
- Fangirl: Sacmis is one of this. She even wrote a Fanfic about Sonic and Shadow making out. Amy Rose didn't like it.
- Fanservice: At the 1st Spanish Webcomics Naked Day. NSFW 
- Really 700 Years Old: Sacmis is more than 100 years old, although she spent most of that time in hibernation. Though it shouldn't be strange she still looks young, since she's a robot.
- Robot Girl: She's a Mega Man X-era Reploid, though her looks and her relationship with Sekhmet reveal this is her current self, a.k.a the one from the MMZ timeline.
A modified Pantheon drone - also from the same era as both Sekhmet and Sacmis - and the webcomic's comic relief. He was supposed to be the first of a next generation of Pantheons, but some failure in the building process gave him a wacky personality and his memory ended full of comedy shows and movies, specially those related to Monty Python
A smoking-hot redhead, Clara is known for being quite tall, a bit of a tomboy and always wearing her special jade earrings. These earrings allow her to control her own size. Being of half-giant ascendancy, her actual height is 50 feet, but she controls it and stays in a more human 6-foot tall size - still very tall. She uses this as a kind of superpower and thus acts as a superheroine.
- Action Girl.
- Anime Hair.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Being a half-giantess, she can grow up to 50 feet.
- And her best friend, Lucas, is a macrophile. However, Clara despises macrophilia. Not a good combination, huh?
- Boobs of Steel.
- Deadpan Snarker.
- Fangirl: She's a Kaiju, Tokusatsu and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan.
- Fanservice: Although not intended to be this, Clara is a walking fanservice. Even more, her superheroine outfit, specially designed to adjust to her size, is quite tight... maybe too tight.
- And one time she grew because Arina took her earrings, losing her casual clothes and... well, you can imagine the rest.
- To make it even worse, she and her size were the main attraction for the Big Culo Day (Big Ass Day) celebration. 
- Fiery Redhead: A watered-down version, but she still fits the trope.
- Fingerless Gloves: In her first superheroine outfit.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Clara is half-giant girl.
- Kaiju x Tokusatsu
- Magical Girl: If you count her jade earrings, which allow her to control her own size, yes, she's one.
- Rapunzel Hair.
- Sizeshifter: Clara can grow from her usual 6 feet height to 50 feet and back thanks to her jade earrings. However, without such earrings...
- Statuesque Stunner: She's the tallest character by far.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: She's the Huge Girl to Lucas's Tiny Guy.
- They Fight Crime!: She's a superheroine.
Before joining the cast, Sacmis visited Silent Hill
- yes, that town. There, her anxiety for being loved created a Pyramid Head that fell in love with her. Such feeling was so strong that Pymie could exist out of the town and now both him and Sacmis live happily ever after...
- Bloody Handprint: Many times he's seen, Pymie is covered in blood. It's vaguely said he's working as a butcher, given he is a frigging Pyramid Head.
He's Clara's best friend since kindergarten. Despite being so good friends, as Clara is a half-giant and he's a macrophile, sexual tension between the both is a bit awkward. Aside from that, Lucas is a simpleton. Nothing else.
- Fetish: Lucas is a macrophile, this is, he has a liking for tall women. Very tall women. Of the gigantic variety. Moreover, he's a parody of macrophilia itself, thus being over-exaggerated. That would explain why Clara, being a macrophile's dream come true, doesn't like that fact of her, otherwise, best friend. Gets worse in "Felaryan Madness", when he tries to approach a dryad so she can grab him. Even though he knows that Felaryan dryads eat people. Fortunately, he was stopped in time.
- He even fantasizes about other girls being giant, like Makoto.
- Nerd Glasses.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: He's the Tiny Guy to Clara's Huge Girl.
Mike The Baliflid
He's a Baliflid
, a rodent-like alien species known for their cute looks and aggressive diplomatics, being able to make peace with even the most dangerous enemies. Mikes currently works as the building's doorkeeper. In such position, Mike enhances the sadistic part of his species recording other people's disgraces and submitting them to Youtube
As his name suggests, he's a tentacled monster, known as the God of Toilets. He was Shao Kahn's
pet as well.
A mute fairy from Felarya
. She was a special guest in a wedding and after such celebration, it was quite hard to get her back home. Her strange diet is a matter of worry among normal people...