The characters from the anime and manga Lady!
Lynn Russell (aka Rin Midorikawa)
The youngest daughter of the Russell family, Lynn is a cheerful and inquisitive girl who must pull herself together and find her own path after the tragic death of her mother.
- Cheerful Child: Lynn is upbeat and optimistic, and manages to face some fairly traumatizing events (death of her mother, Madeleine's abuse) with her head high.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Lynn inherited her father's golden hair, and is a wonderful human being at her core.
- Mega Twintails: Lynn has them, and they're bigger than her head.
- Mixed Ancestry: Lynn is part-English, part-Japanese.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Lynn decides to become a horseback rider and works hard for it. She also meets some of these in her way to sport stardom, mainly other riders and tennis players.
Lynn's beautiful mother and the second wife of George, Viscount Marble.
- Doting Parent: Truly loves Lynn, and it's implied that she died shielding her with her own body.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: She dies in a car accident in the first episode.
Sir George Russell aka Viscount Marble
The noble father of Sarah and Lynn, George came into conflict with his father when he decided to marry a Japanese woman. By the start of the story, he finds tragically finds himself widowed for a second time and tries his best to emotionally support his daughters.
Sarah Frances Russell
Lynn's older sister, she is ten years old at the start of the series. Unlike the rambunctious Lynn, Sarah is much more calmer and pensive. Unfortunately, her health is delicate and she often falls ill.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Lynn's red. Sarah is much more ladylike and composed than her younger sister.
Lady Frances Russell
Lady Frances was the first wife of Viscount Marble and mother of Sarah. Long dead by the time of the series, she is nevertheless remembered fondly by those who knew her.
- Posthumous Character: Has been long dead by the start of the series.
- Proper Lady: She was a very refined example, and her daughter Sarah wishes to become just like her.